​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

17 hours ago, jelom said:

but Defeat Medication, NEVER!!!

Trust me, if all relics and the stats mapping gets fixed, the Laby will be A LOT easier, despite defeat medication doing what its supposed to do instead of instant max heal.

Also, probably we are different in this regards, but for me, the way it currently is, with zero difficulty and most things not working as expected/intended, I would rather have a single button to get all rewards instantly, instead of having to do 100 meaningless clicks more to get through the 3 stages. I mean the whole potential fun of this feature, compared to all the "just click" kind of events like getting girls from villains, is that you have choices, can follow some better or worse tactic/strategy, etc, isn't it? Or where is the fun part when nothing really works as expected and all the numbers and choices are meaningless + difficulty so low that it all doesn't matter anyway?

5 hours ago, 430i said:

Yeah I assume they dont reset the player's ego after every fight.

As long as nothing changed, it is some "tier 5 skill casted" flag which is not reset between fights, so the skill only triggers on first battle, and this for your team as well as for the opponent.

Luckily I have still removed the multi-battle button via own script. And I will keep using only x1 battles until someone here verifies that x3 finally works as expected.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Horsting said:

As long as nothing changed, it is some "tier 5 skill casted" flag which is not reset between fights, so the skill only triggers on first battle, and this for your team as well as for the opponent.

I think its even dumber - I am almost certain they don't reset the player's health after a round, so essentially you are still fighting with your leftover ego from the previous fight. This would explain few extremely unlikely, although probable (0,0002% or so) results from the previous league. And the result of each fight is getting progressively worse - think 25pts, 21pts, 18pts for a 29,98+ opponent.

• Like 2
  • Surprised :O 1

Hmm, I do not remember exactly what/how it was tested, but I am quite sure it was verified that it is indeed GS5 which is not triggered. Should be easy to verify when using no GS5 and/or fighting against an opponent with no GS5 (on test server).
EDIT: Ah, Rena tested it against opponents where a loose with 3 points was guaranteed without GS5 and more points possible with GS5. And the same against an opponent with shield, with point expectations the other way round. So there, of course your ego after a defeat must have been replenished, and no information about whether it is replanished as well after a victory.

However, perfectly possible that there are other bugs, and that ego is additionally not reset, and probably other variable battle values (though there are not others?). What is a little strange about it, is that GS5 was found to be not triggered by the opponent team either in 2nd and 3rd battle. But ego of course would need to be restored for the opponent to be even there in 2nd and 3rd battle. Otherwise there would be some consistency if teams just continue in 2nd and 3rd battle, both in the state they ended the 1st battle, in all regards.

Probably it is not the ego which is not replenished, but the shield which is still partly up in 2nd battle and completely gone in 3rd?

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 2

I see that the bug/problem with the Harem sorting still is NOT fixed with this latest patch, yet they post that because of their bug survey, that they will be making fixing bugs a high priority.

Makes me think that they don't consider their total screw-up with the Harem power listing/ranking, a "bug", and so us Players should just "live with it", until they get done working on, whatever next "I want more money" scheme Rosso has them doing now.     DOH!

Figures!!!

5 hours ago, HornyCat said:

I see that the bug/problem with the Harem sorting still is NOT fixed with this latest patch, yet they post that because of their bug survey, that they will be making fixing bugs a high priority.

The two aren't mutually exclusive.

5 hours ago, HornyCat said:

Makes me think that they don't consider their total screw-up with the Harem power listing/ranking, a "bug"

Nah, they definitely do and they addressed it directly in a communication about the bug survey results. Doesn't mean they've already found a fix and are able to implement it yet, though. But they're not ignoring it.

On 12/20/2023 at 6:53 AM, DvDivXXX said:

This isn't a blank check to forgive every mistake or accept any bad update or idea, of course. It's absolutely fine to be critical and give honest feedback.

I stopped playing when Labyrinth was introduced and logged in for the first time since that event because a club member was worried about me. The time it takes to play the game competitively has passed the ultimate purpose of playing (i.e., for fun).

• Like 2
  • Hug 5

6 hours ago, Pelinor said:

The time it takes to play the game competitively has passed the ultimate purpose of playing (i.e., for fun).

According to Rosso, you are "wrong": 

On 2/9/2024 at 7:55 PM, Darkyz_ said:

Less events ?
There's always people that ask for less events, say they're nostalgic about the game beginnings
No, you're not nostalgic of this time, you're wrong, it was played in 3 minutes, it was boring, now you can play for 12-15 minutes, it's better

See, the Labyrinth and everything else takes only 12 - 15 minutes, so all good. More is always "better", less is "boring" 🥳.

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, Horsting said:

According to Rosso, you are "wrong": 

Yes, I know; his attitude is why I went from being a Patreon and spending hundreds of dollars each month to now spending close to zero. The time taken has resulted in my going casual and no longer being involved in the game for 6-8 hours daily.

I understand why the additions were added; I disagree with a game with three combat systems (among other things). The abysmal implementation of "Girl skills," which destroyed the old game balance and the addition to the Labyrinth, was the deal breaker for me. I'll still play, but I doubt I'll ever return to the spending levels I once had.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Pelinor said:

The time taken has resulted in my going casual and no longer being involved in the game for 6-8 hours daily.

I can perfectly understand this. If I feel like staying competitive exceeds my time and budged, I'll just stop trying and go to adventure-only mode (as the story is still pretty funny, juicy and entertaining). I made up some time by stopping to do deep game investigations for bug reports etc, and also stopped processing and posting drop chances. For now it works, but this is actually not the way I like to play games, as instead I usually like to be involved, help fixing bugs and making games better. But reporting and feedbacking against a wall is no fun, but a waste of time. We'll see whether something changes after Rosso's announcement that next months are for bug fixing.

• Like 5
  • uwu 1

• Harem: “How to get me” feature broken for upcoming revivals
  • Harem: showing future/test recruits without picture

I dont think those two have been fixed. Upcoming revivals are still broken.

• Sad 1

Yet still ANOTHER week, of NOT getting the fucked up Harem's ratings fixed. It seems to me, that not only did they really screw something up when they "added" something to the Harem page, but that they also have absolutely no fucking idea on what they broke, how they broke it, and obviously are NOT smart enough to be able to find it, let alone fix it.

It would NOT be so bad, if they hadn't already changed the game, with making all of the added things to the girls ending up making a huge difference, and in some cases, a very huge difference, in the strength of the girls and teams. Yet they did, and then they totally break what used to be the "easy" way to change our teams each week with the Blessings change, and yet still have NOT been able to even find their total screw-up, let alone get down to actually fixing it.

If they actually care about their "customers", they would have just reverted back to the program before the breakage, as the changes made that broke, it, were NOT something that had been getting called out a lot for.

Instead, we have Rosso being as stubborn as always, and just bulling ahead, and saying "fuck you" to all of us Players.     DOH!      LOL

• Sad 1
  • Hug 2

A few bug fixes this week, that's about it.

There's a mention of some of the issues with the Harem page and filters getting fixed, but ofc not the Big One yet (in case HornyCat's rant above hadn't given it away already ^^).

Wait and see.

Patch Notes Week #9 are up already! (No popup in game yet, but I've updated this thread's OP with them).

Lots of good stuff!

March calendar is up (I'll update the thread here in a minute). Labyrinth gets a few bug fixes and the new Normal and Hard modes today. Some skin tones were changed for "a few characters" (I'm hoping @Yamiray will be able to find out which ones). And, among other things, the most anticipated bug fix (yes, @HornyCat it's the big one this time ^^):

• When filters are changed in the harem, select the first girl from the new selection.

Good luck have fun this week, folks!

Actually, I just checked on the Harems page, and when you change it to Power rankings, it is still NOT listing them in actual accordance to their actual ranking for the week. The "power"  listing of ranking on my Harems page, is not even close to what the listing is, when I go to the edit teams page.

From what I read on this week's Patch notes, it looks to me as if Rosso is far more fixated on having them "fix" all of the messed up stuff in his latest shit of the Labyrinth (rather than making sure it worked before putting it out), than he is in having them actually find and then fix, what they broke in the Harems ranking, and which because of how important the changes are that they have made to the girls (equipment, skills, etc, etc), is something that needs to be and should have been done, long before now.

It's not just the far, far more time it takes to change all the different teams and girls, but the royal PITA way it has to be done, that makes it take so much time, with having to go through the Team edit panels (which means first opening League or Season panel for the quickest way), to get the correct girls properly "out-fitted".     DOH!!     LOL

• Hug 1

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Some skin tones were changed for "a few characters" (I'm hoping @Yamiray will be able to find out which ones).

Thanks for the heads up, that part of my code should still be working. I'll plan on running it tonight so that it will be done before the next wave of events start.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, garadron said:

the blog post about patch notes says it will release tomorrow, not today btw

Thanks for letting me know. This was added after I posted it here. I'll update the thread's OP (unless Luna or Bolitho already did).

The release is moved to 29th of February. On the 28th and the 29th of February, the Labyrinth will be on a 24-hour cycle.

Edit: Done!

So we get two Laby runs in a row, with tomorrow's getting the new format. Nice!

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Some skin tones were changed for "a few characters

2 hours ago, Yamiray said:

Thanks for the heads up, that part of my code should still be working. I'll plan on running it tonight so that it will be done before the next wave of events start.

I had no idea what they where referring to, so I asked in the mod discord and they clarified in the patch notes that it's for the character items and outfits in the profile page.

image.thumb.png.82fbd97f7ef9eeead580d4657e80fcdb.png

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, zoopokemon said:

character items and outfits in the profile page

Thank you! We could have searched high and low for this and never guessed that's what they meant.

---

Looking at the blog again, I was wondering why the new adventure scroll wasn't there yet, and it's been pushed to next week:

Adventure

Quest 7: Forbidden Forest will be live next week (06.03.24)

I'll update the OP again (unless someone else beat me to it).

On 2/28/2024 at 8:00 AM, zoopokemon said:

I had no idea what they where referring to, so I asked in the mod discord and they clarified in the patch notes that it's for the character items and outfits in the profile page.

image.thumb.png.82fbd97f7ef9eeead580d4657e80fcdb.png

Sadly I could have told you this because the changes they made IMO look bad (I noticed from my profile icon, also reflected here).  I changed my outfit for the first time since account creation.  Maybe that was the goal :P

Interestingly, the hat I was wearing is shown above fine, so maybe it's my browser or something.

And I agree the harem sorting is not totally fixed. UPDATE: This may have been delayed with the Laby stuff, I noticed it better over the weekend through today update.

I did notice that when I get my daily kiss reward it no longer makes me reload the page season page to use it, so that's something :)

Wish I had more nice things to say but still little time for Laby so the major thing doesn't impact me at all.  Is the bug fixing over? :)

Edited by jpanda
UPDATE added
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, jpanda said:

(I noticed from my profile icon, also reflected here)

You're right, it's very noticeable in your case. You used to have a comically large mushroom-shaped bright green hat. Now you have a dark green hat that looks almost normal in comparison, despite the noticeable mushroom-like patterns on it. I'm not even sure it's smaller, but it appears smaller because it's a bit more realistic in a way.

Jelom's avatar hasn't changed, but it's the literal basic hero option without any visible item on it, and they only changed items. But a bunch of other forum regulars have been using the basic hero with one item or two as their avatar for years, including you obviously. I'm kind of curious how the others' avatars will look now.

• Like 1

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​