​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

6 hours ago, Pelinor said:

Wondering why the package price changes don't count as a "patch note" entry (all packages are now priced in Euros). 😒

All real money offers were always in € for me. What currency were they in for you until recently? I'm guessing it might be USD if your account's country is US, GBP if you pick UK, and so on.

I'm also intrigued by what you mean exactly by "price change". I can see this as a currency change from your perspective, at least, but how is it a price change? Is it something terrible like some AAA companies have been doing for years, where the same offer costs €10 by default if your account is based in Europe, but $10 if you buy it from the US shop (instead of the USD equivalent of €10).

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

All real money offers were always in € for me. What currency were they in for you until recently? I'm guessing it might be USD if your account's country is US, GBP if you pick UK, and so on.

I'm also intrigued by what you mean exactly by "price change". I can see this as a currency change from your perspective, at least, but how is it a price change? Is it something terrible like some AAA companies have been doing for years, where the same offer costs €10 by default if your account is based in Europe, but $10 if you buy it from the US shop (instead of the USD equivalent of €10).

Hi DvDivXXX, At the reset where we got 3 new bundles priced in Euros that everyone is talking about. I received my bundles in CDN, as I always do, as I play in Canada. I went to work and when I came back, everything was priced in euros, and Im not talking about the euro value equivalent, at least for me, my packages went from 19.99 CDN to 19.99 EUROS. Euros are valued at x1.5 my currency rate, so please fix this or have better worthwhile packages. Literally the majority of the bundles value is the event pachinko and its using combativity as a disguise, the event pachinko is locked to only 4 girls for an 8 day period and the last 6 bundles gave out like what? 12 spins total? gg no re but we'll still buy yknow, its just upsetting and underhanded.

• Like 1
  • Surprised :O 1

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Is it something terrible like some AAA companies have been doing for years, where the same offer costs €10 by default if your account is based in Europe, but $10 if you buy it from the US shop (instead of the USD equivalent of €10).

Yes, this has been the case for years. Some other currencies (I only know AUD off the top of my head because that's my currency) do have more proper conversions, but Euro and USD are 1:1 for Kinkoid.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Pelinor said:

Wondering why the package price changes don't count as a "patch note" entry (all packages are now priced in Euros). 😒

And it's only the package/bundle price; Season Pass, monthly card & kobans are still (for me) in local currency and normal pricing (USD).  The initial reply to my Support Ticket indicates that this "change" wasn't necessarily intended....

I have not attempted a bundle purchase to see if it's a "visual bug" since Euros aren't at a favorable exchange rate for me. 😉

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

6 hours ago, Zephyrs41 said:

please fix this or have better worthwhile packages.

FYI, I'm not a Kinkoid employee, just a player and forum moderator. I certainly don't have any say in how they design or price their real-money offers.

--------

Anyway, local currency suddenly getting replaced with € for players outside of Europe, especially just the currency with the price tags staying unchanged seems weird enough that it might be unintended. I'm sure a bunch of reports were made on this issue already, but perhaps @Noacc will be able to tell us more here.

--------

If that's here to stay, can I change my account's location to South Korea? Some of those high-price, low-value bundles tailor-made for whales would become pretty good at that price. /jk /s  ^^

Currency Issues A.png

• Haha 6
  • Hearts 1

35 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

FYI, I'm not a Kinkoid employee, just a player and forum moderator. I certainly don't have any say in how they design or price their real-money offers.

--------

Anyway, local currency suddenly getting replaced with € for players outside of Europe, especially just the currency with the price tags staying unchanged seems weird enough that it might be unintended. I'm sure a bunch of reports were made on this issue already, but perhaps @Noacc will be able to tell us more here.

--------

If that's here to stay, can I change my account's location to South Korea? Some of those high-price, low-value bundles tailor-made for whales would become pretty good at that price. /jk /s  ^^

Currency Issues A.png

i could get conviced to buy bundles for this price, so maybe it would be a good idea? :)

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

--------

--------

Currency Issues A.png

Thank you and sorry about that! Yeah I do think it may be unintended, I had followed up with support and they asked for my ip to look into it. 

Side note: Whale transactions in South Korean won will fund irl squid games 2022, best to avoid that xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Just now, Gotaku said:

Wow that was some bad timing on Kinkoids part to do a Maintenence. Was 1 click away from winning daily. X(

yes, for me it was out at exactly 9 minutes before day's end.
seriously, you could have waited these 9 minutes and turned it off 12:00 UTC on the spot, and no one would bat an eye.
but why those few minutes earlier?

(also super surprised this happens on monday)

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Gotaku said:

Wow that was some bad timing on Kinkoids part to do a Maintenence. Was 1 click away from winning daily. X(

Yes, they have 24 H of day to take maintenance. but the best timer is 10 min to end Contest. 

• Like 4

This is yet again another example of why I think that the people in charge of doing this, do NOT actually play this game, otherwise doing things like this most likely would not happen.     DOH!!     LOL

I'm also not finding the Thread of what it is they are doing. It says to visit the Forum to find out, yet I'm not seeing anything about this.

Edited by HornyCat
Forgot to add something
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, HornyCat said:

This is yet again another example of why I think that the people in charge of doing this, do NOT actually play this game, otherwise doing things like this most likely would not happen.     DOH!!     LOL

As long as the money keeps rolling in I don't think they care, the last 6 months has only proven to them that they can get away with all sorts.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, sigma29 said:

As long as the money keeps rolling in I don't think they care, the last 6 months has only proven to them that they can get away with all sorts.

Just had the calendar posted 2 hours ago as well so could have done a warning as well.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jotabe said:

Yes, they have 24 H of day to take maintenance. but the best timer is 10 min to end Contest. 

most IT companies, including the one i work for, do updates of their stuff at times of day when there is least activity on server (which in most cases means in the middle of the night).
while i understand that this does not matter much when player base is spread evenly around the world,
afaik hentaiheroes.com has many more players than, for example, nutaku, and that means that like 70 or 80% of total player base is European.
So, why do updates at all during daytime in Europe?

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Magic1986 said:

Wanted to collect the last daily quest. Now they robbed 150 Kobans from me :(

exact same issue. i was missing one quest each on hentaiheroes and nutaku, and both would have been finished around 12:55 CET, so easily enough time to collect, but now i lost these extra koban twice.

Edited by Real Vincent
Edit: on comixharem too, so i lost out 3 times actually
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Real Vincent said:

most IT companies, including the one i work for, do updates of their stuff at times of day when there is least activity on server (which in most cases means in the middle of the night).
while i understand that this does not matter much when player base is spread evenly around the world,
afaik hentaiheroes.com has many more players than, for example, nutaku, and that means that like 70 or 80% of total player base is European.
So, why do updates at all during daytime in Europe?

Because they want to do the updates during their working hours. I can understand that.

But today's update is not a normal update, it seems they have a very nasty bug they had to fix (no idea what it might be, but shit happens).

Edited by Kenrae
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

For all wondering what´s going on: I´ve created a topic about the "update" I´m going to update it with the info I can find so feel free to go over there if y´all are wondering what´s happening. I´ll try to keep you guys posted over there :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​
  • DvDivXXX locked this topic
  • holymolly unlocked this topic