​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

Late to the party but here i'm :). Patch notes #4 my though:

1. New quest: Yes let's keep going, always happy for a new quest
  2. Daily goals: FANTASTIC!! A really good friendly feature. And most of everything Mythic affection items too, i'm very happy. There might be some days that the missions are "not good" but honestly to me doesn't matter to be "forced" to skip a day. Also i'm not convinced that can happen: there are more "mission" to get 100 points so.... Is really good and with the exp and combat points is even more good. The only thing that i would like is that, when i click activities, it would direct me in missions and not in daily goals :). Again very very happy, well done 👍👍
  3. Shards on champions: For me the number of shards is not the problem, they should make a possible drop of X shards every fight. Is the only way to make it good imo. So again i say: Good idea, bad implementation.
  4. Price reduction: Is ok but still not good (as other said). This thing also makes me a bit worried for the future: i don't really have the kobans to "gamble" on buying an AM booster, but if other players are going to start buy many of them (cause price reduction) my league life might be in trouble.... Final feeling: worried XD
  5. New girls: We want a harem right ? Always welcomed, these girls are 😍😍
Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Xemnas said:

This thing also makes me a bit worried for the future: i don't really have the kobans to "gamble" on buying an AM booster, but if other players are going to start buy many of them (cause price reduction) my league life might be in trouble.... Final feeling: worried XD

I wouldn't worry too much. It went down from 540 to 450 kobans. That's a nice gesture for those of us competitive enough to (at least sometimes) buy some, but not enough to suddenly make it affordable to many hypothetical players who never used it before. It's still a significant koban investment, and still only really worth it if you're a pretty serious PvP player and using one or more AM can make a significant difference in your league performance on a particular week. It's a nice little buff for hardcore PvP players (mostly in high D3), and no one else, basically.

I actually hadn't even realized it until I've read your post, to be honest. ^^ Glad I have, though. Thanks.

• Like 1

The new PoP girl just showed up for me with the Goblins.

I really like the new Daily Goals feature. Very nice reward in the last chest especially, and requires hardly any work. If you don’t get to 100 points automatically with regular play, it’s a nice motivation to do 1 or 2 extra tasks with a nice reward. Well done!

• Like 7

My comments in red

Patch Notes Week #4 26.01.2022

Adventure

• New World 16 Quest 3 Adventure Release: “Shoot and Run”:  Look out the Sexy Police is on the chase!.. Check out the latest adventure!  More action :x

New Feature
Daily Goals!

It is our pleasure to introduce the latest feature “Daily Goals”! 

Get extra rewards by doing your daily routine in the game!

Collect Love potions by completing daily objectives such as Villain or 

Champion battles and Daily missions to unlock additional rewards.

You will be provided with 11 Daily goals to choose from and the higher rarity of the Goal the better the reward. 

A very good addition of free resources just by doing your usual tasks in gameplay :x (If they fix the annoying bug, of course). But for some players that feel compelled to complete 100 potions every day, it could be a slow drain of premium resources and of course of your valuable time thinking in how to adjust your gameplay to reach the goals needed.

Rebalance 

• During Classic event and Orgy Day, character shards obtained from the Champions, have been increased 
    • From 20 to 35

Now you only need three drops to get the girl. With a guessed 50% (*) in the first 4 stages, you need to beat the champion 5-8 times. Doable with luck in classic event, not possible without spending many kobans in orgy days. Improvement, but still insufficient.

(*) It is contested by some players, but seeing the few people that has posted their results makes me think it is more probable 1/2 than 1/7.

Mythic items

• The price of Mythic Items has been reduced A reduction is always welcomed, but it doesn't mean that now they are cheap.
    • Koban's cost of Sandalwood perfume, Mythic Spellbook & Mythic Lingerie is staying the same, but all other Mythic Items are with a lower price.

Places of Power

Places of Power has summoned a new girl on the hunt! A new girl :x

• Christia (HC)

New one star girls have been released  :x

• House-Party Malina
  • Yippie Mocca
  • Like 3

My thoughts on this patch:

- Shard Drop Rebalance

Not interesting to me. Before it was too hard and time consuming, adding a few shards doesn't change it in a fundamental way. I see the same problem, so I'm not convinced to even give it a try. Not before and not now.

- Mythic Item reduction

Well...a reduction is nice, better than nothing, but it doesn't change the fact that they are even now too expensive. And it shouldn't be hard to understand this. Simple math is enough to prove this. 

- Daily Goals

Now the shiny new feature. I'm not that excited as others.

- (+) The rewards are great!

- (+) balancing seems pretty nice, because it should be easy to my mind (this is at least true for my progress, I don't know how things are for newcomers). This really surprises me, because I'm used to it that Kinkoid needs at least one balancing patch to make a new feature acceptable. 👍

But (!) this feature doesn't add anything valuable to the game. Only a few counters which track your daily progress, nothing new. And another thing you have to care about. I don't know what I would think if I would start the game now. All these resources, timers, progress bars, menus, events...

Sometimes less is more! I don't want to miss the rewards, but they could be easily added somewhere else without investing precious development time into new progress bars and counters for all actions. The game would profit a lot more if this time would be used for quality of life features. While we are at it: In nine of ten cases (rough estimation) I'm not interested in my daily goal status, I want to do something else when I open "Activities", but this one is the first tab! 😠

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1

10 minutes ago, MrXY said:

But (!) this feature doesn't add anything valuable to the game. Only a few counters which track your daily progress, nothing new. And another thing you have to care about.

I'm having a hard time getting where you're coming from with this. It adds super easy to get, very valuable daily rewards, and you hardly need to look at it more than maybe twice a day on average (once to see what checklist is active for you that day, and once to claim your rewards). "Less is more" applies to a lot of things, but the last thing it applies to would be free rewards, wouldn't you agree? :) 

10 minutes ago, MrXY said:

I'm not interested in my daily goal status, I want to do something else when I open "Activities", but this one is the first tab! 😠

@45026831 (Numbers') version of the community script already fixed that in his update earlier today (and @Tom208's version will likely adopt something similar soon, or might even already have). If you're not using it yet, I can't possibly recommend it high enough. Along with Style Tweaks. The list is too long to fit on a single forum page of  UI and QoL improvements the game itself still lacks that the script makes up for.

Thanks for the hint to the script update. I'm using it and was also hoping for an update, I just didn't had a look if it is already available, because I did't expect it so fast. Thanks to @45026831and @Tom208. I appreciate your work! Nevertheless the game developers should pay more attention on such things.

25 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

I'm having a hard time getting where you're coming from with this. It adds super easy to get, very valuable daily rewards, and you hardly need to look at it more than maybe twice a day on average (once to see what checklist is active for you that day, and once to claim your rewards). "Less is more" applies to a lot of things, but the last thing it applies to would be free rewards, wouldn't you agree? :) 

I clearly used a bad description. I often have problems to express my thoughts in english. I read my posts a few times, but they are often not clear as I wish that they should be and often miss some things I want to mention.

So 'valuable' wasn't related to the rewards. The rewards are great and I'm very grateful for them. I even think they are necessary -> low level players can catch up better, we have way to less books/gifts, but it gets better

I don't see a value in terms of gameplay/excitement/motivation. I buy stuff from the market because I need this and I'm happy to use it to have some improvements anywhere. Now I get a reward for buying stuff in the market. The next (fictive) "super daily goal" feature adds some new progress bars and gives you a reward for collecting rewards. I would be happy for the rewards, but it doesn't add something new to the game.

I hope it gets clearer now. This feature doesn't really hurt and as I first saw it I was excited (mainly because of the rewards). But thinking about it changed my mind. It "hurts" more in an indirect way. The time needed for developing this (and also time needed to maintain it) could be invested better for other things.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So for the most part this weeks patch notes are a bit 'whatever' however props to Kinkoid on the daily goals feature. This feature seems pretty well implemented and the rewards for completion given the effort to do so feel quite generous. More patch notes like this please.

Let's see what we have here ...

On 11/25/2020 at 10:34 AM, Noacc said:

Side Quests 

• New Common Side Quest Release: “Pussygirl Nostalgia”:  Kelina is nostalgic over her past as a superhero and wants to put on the pussygirl suit one more time… Check out the latest adventure!

great, like the story as always; would love to see an epic or legendary quest soon, but dont think this will happen ...

Club Champions Shards

Players will receive more shards if more club members participate in the activity 

• Challenge the Club Champion together and win more shards! The more, the merrier!
  • Contribution points have been removed
  • In order to obtain shards, you should make at least 1 performance 
    • A negative impression on the Club Champions will no longer be punished – all players will be able to receive rewards
    • These changes will result in more shards on average available for everyone
    • No more hoarding shards between club members 

missing contribution points are fine, nobody needs them anyway. More shards sound promising, but no clue if that's gonna be the case, actually. Not sure what "hoarding shards between club members" means. Cant judge yet.

Path of Valor

Potions of Lust from completing Pachinko and Activities objectives have been increased 

Activities Objectives Potions Increase

• 1st place has been increased from 300 to 640 Potions
  • 2nd-4th place from 100 to 320 Potions
  • 5th-10th place from 70 to 160 Potions
  • 11th-25th place from 30 to 80 Potions
  • 1 Daily Mission will provide 5 Potions

Pachinko Objectives Potions Increase

• Great x10 game from 2 to 20 Potions
  • Epic x1 game from 20 to 90 Potions
  • Epic x10 game from 200 to 900 Potions
  • Epic Draft game from 222 to 1000 Potions
  • Event x4 game from 66 to 300 Potions
  • Mythic x1 game from 6 to 25 Potions
  • Mythic x3 game from 34 to 140 Potions
  • Mythic x6 game from 80 to 330 Potions

the increase of points on both PoVs is a good sign; at least 2550 points should be doable for most active players now. I still think there is more improvement to be made to make it a better event, but for now it looks fine. Pachinko PoV starts on last OD day and we also have LC and CE in between, so there should be enough options to spend orbs even without a daily pachinko contest.

Citation

Activities Objectives Potions Increase

• 1st place has been increased from 300 to 640 Potions

As we feared, contest PoV will be based on ranks rather than points. Daily Missions provide some potions (840, maybe a bit more with Event Missions if the PoV aligns with CE/OD), so you need 1660 potions from Daily Contests ranks. That's 11 times top 10 (In 14 days). Doable, but pretty tough (As usual when it comes to contests, it will probably be worse for players at level 401+).

Citation

Club Champions Shards

Players will receive more shards if more club members participate in the activity 

The new champion starts soon (or has already started for some?). We'll see how it looks in practice. Hard to say from the patch notes alone.

Citation
  • These changes will result in more shards on average available for everyone
  • No more hoarding shards between club members 

Does that mean "more on average, less for active players?". Let's see.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Liliat said:

The new champion starts soon (or has already started for some?). We'll see how it looks in practice. Hard to say from the patch notes alone.

Does that mean "more on average, less for active players?". Let's see.

it means everybody gets the same amount of shards despite how much damage he has done. How many shards you get, depends on the participants. I can tell from our club, with 37 participants we get 5(!) shards at around 50% dmg done.

That's just horrible. People wont like that. It's at least not more shards. It's more shards for people who dont put much effort in and less shards for active players. Another way to force people to spend more resources, make it more time consuming and punish people for being (more) active.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

10 minutes ago, 430i said:

WTF is this rebalancing bullshit. Instead of getting 15 or so shards, I am now getting 3 measly shards for 30% of the damage?!?!

it´s called "our problem" :P
(no but really though ..do they now how fucked up that is for clubs with a low amount of active players..?)
Also once again: I´d appreciate a little bit more context and actual info in the patch notes instead of kink and whatever the no more hoarding is supposed to mean because this will surely f up some clubs more than the previous sytem.. (have you guys thought about the amount of people that will just hit it once and let the rest of the club do the work ? I suppose not)
(I suppose clubs with a low amount of active members should just use one of the many good in game features to search and message people without a club/ that are will to change clubs)

Bildschirmfoto 2022-02-02 um 10.58.54.png

• Like 1

il y a 7 minutes, blaa a dit :

it means everybody gets the same amount of shards despite how much damage he has done. How many shards you get, depends on the participants. I can tell from our club, with 37 participants we get 5(!) shards at around 50% dmg done.

If it scales until 100%, that means 10 shards for everyone for beating the CC. It's not that bad: if you can beat it almost every day (which shouldn't be an issue with 37 active players?), it means everyone can get the girl in one month (which wasn't the case previously)

il y a 4 minutes, 430i a dit :

WTF is this rebalancing bullshit. Instead of getting 15 or so shards, I am now getting 3 measly shards for 30% of the damage?!?!

Again, if that scales to 100%, that means 9-10 shards. A bit less for you, but probably a lot more for some of your less active/lower level club members?

I'm at 2 shards for 13%, 7 active members (Boss ends in less than 1 hour so we're not even trying, at the moment).

5 minutes ago, Liliat said:

If it scales until 100%, that means 10 shards for everyone for beating the CC. It's not that bad: if you can beat it almost every day (which shouldn't be an issue with 37 active players?), it means everyone can get the girl in one month (which wasn't the case previously)

Again, if that scales to 100%, that means 9-10 shards. A bit less for you, but probably a lot more for some of your less active/lower level club members?

I'm at 2 shards for 13%, 7 active members (Boss ends in less than 1 hour so we're not even trying, at the moment).

a big if, and for what I can tell, not a likely one, but we'll see - 10 shards would be somewhat fine for clubs with a high activity and a lot of kobans to reset - for everyone else it's still not an improvement, i would guess, for most clubs it's even worse than before.

5 minutes ago, Liliat said:

You are assuming that the heavy hitters will continue to do as much damage for a lot lower payout, which which quite big and probably highly incorrect assumption.

• Like 3

My thoughts on Patch Notes #5 (2022)

Side Quest: Nice, something to spend energy on besides buying tickets.

Champions Shards: Okay I guess. Champions has ceased being relevant for me personally unless some other contest/event makes it worthwhile.

Club Champion Shards: This change will (I predict) result in fewer club members participating. In most clubs the call has been for something besides a single legendary item as a participation reward for the players who can make a difference on beating the CC. Instead we get a averaging of shards based on participants. Why waste the tickets when club activity level means nothing anymore? Hording shards? How is that even possible?

The potion things: Everyone knows how I feel about them. Imho, this is another step in the wrong direction for the game.

I'm in a Club with some Clubmates below lvl 300 and some casual longtime players above lvl 400. For theese the new system will be  good improvement and some of them will try to spend more tickets and make a little bit more damage, because now the system gave them something in return. Most of the heavy hitter in my Club will go on to make the most amount of hitpoints so we can beat the Champ every two days because so we can gain the girl too. Under the condition that you can gain 10 shards with 100% participation I calcutlate with 12 rounds needed to get the Championgirl (not allways will all clubmates participate).

@430i If the alternative to not get the girl is to make the hitpoints like before and get lower shards per round... I will do it and I think a lot of other too. I know this new system isn't the best, but I think it's not more worse than the system before. We have to wait and see how it works after some weeks.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

I'm in a Club with some Clubmates below lvl 300 and some casual longtime players above lvl 400. For theese the new system will be  good improvement and some of them will try to spend more tickets and make a little bit more damage, because now the system gave them something in return. Most of the heavy hitter in my Club will go on to make the most amount of hitpoints so we can beat the Champ every two days because so we can gain the girl too. Under the permission that you can gain 10 shards with 100% participation I calcutlate with 12 rounds needed to get the Championgirl (not allways will all clubmates participate).

@430i If the alternative to not get the girl is to make the hitpoints like before and get lower shards per round... I will do it and I think a lot of other too. I know this new system isn't the best, but I think it's not more worse than the system before. We have to wait and see how it works after some weeks.

again, why should we assume it's 10 shards for 37/40 (!) player participating? There is no such hint, it was just randomly assumed. What we know is that the amout of shards depend on participating players, and, we also know, with almost a whole club participating it's not over 5 shards (after almost 10% more damage on our club champ, no changes yet). If you kill your champion every 2nd day + 1 day reset, you need 2 full months for a girl, which means, if the girl is introduced in january you will get her in the end of april, if you are lucky.

It also punishes people who put more effort into beating the CC. That's not a problem for me in particular, but, I assume, for a lot of people it will be.

• Like 2

il y a 31 minutes, blaa a dit :

again, why should we assume it's 10 shards for 37/40 (!) player participating? There is no such hint, it was just randomly assumed.

Yup. I think now the only variable is the number of participants, and doesn't include the "current progress" anymore.

So if you're at 5 shards at 50% with 37/40 participants, you'll also be at 5 shards at 100% with 37/40 participants.

Which would be really disappointing... And discouraging.

With 4 participants, we have 2 shards at 0.75%

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​