​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

26 minutes ago, jelom said:

You call and I appear, master!

You don't want the changes in Temporary Places of Power.

It is vanished from the patch notes as you wished, master!

What magic is this?

And I'm not quite sure what happened. Did they reverse the changes or they just decided to hide them after hearing the backlash?

Also, quick, @Venge33 call for the return of orbs on bosses and champions while jinnlom is listening to you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

Now seriously.

It was obvious that the reference to TPoP was a mistake so I was waiting for it to be corrected or deleted before comenting.

But even if there would be a decrease in the EPx1 orb chance in TPoP it still would be very generous.

Some fast numbers here.

Since TPoP appeared in 13th of January just 3 full months have passed.

At that time I had 180 EPx1 orbs. Now I have 692 orbs and I have used 361 since then.

So I have received 692+361-180 = 873 orbs in exactly 3 months, most of them from TpoP. Around 50-60 of them could be from missions, and put another 15-20 from villains until 17th february patch. Edit (thanks to george for pointing this): and also 12 EPx1 orbs from 2nd-4th places in leagues (I have been extremely lucky these months getting mostly 1st places). In the end it is around 780 orbs from TPoP.

Take into account that I have completed 3 TPoP rounds almost all days, and being in top levels I am at TPoP level 14 so the reward is 4 orbs, instead of 3 or 2 orbs for lower level players.

So TPoP can give me more than 3000 orbs per year (WoW, I hadn't realized before how huge amount it was!). Don't you see that a bit excessive?

Even for lower level players, even casual ones, getting 1000 orbs in a year just from TPoP is not difficult. And for medium-high level reaching 2000 orbs annually is possible. If that quantity were reduced in a 50% it would still be insanely better than the previous situation in which you could expect 200 orbs from villains annually.

About the orbs from daily missions now you can expect around 200 annually, even if they are reduced to 100 with the new patch, the change since January more than offset that.

Edited by jelom
correcting numbers
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, jelom said:

So I have received 692+361-180 = 873 orbs in exactly 3 months, most of them from TpoP. Around 50-60 of them could be from missions, and put another 15-20 from villains until 17th february patch

I feel like you had at least one bad matchup in league in this time, so you probably got some from top 4 in leagues

• Thanks 1

I´d just like to say that I hope that there´s a reason for them to "change" the patch notes like them actually changing it and not just "change the wording " so that people won´t complain that much .. because that would be just pathetic .. :/

Also: I also do understand that the PoP´s orb rewards had to be decreased my problem with it isn´t specifically them lowering the % but rather that the orbs people can now get is going to vary much more than before.
For example: I could go weeks without a respective PoP (especially once there are new PoP´s) and that combined with a low chance (once again more data from KK would have been much appreciated is it going to decrease by 50% or just by 10%, that could´ve prevented a lot of backflash imo) will ultimately lead to people having bad rng and not getting any/ almost none Orbs for weeks and others getting 2 or 3 orb PoP´s in several consecutive weeks and those much more... that not really balanced imo.. rather than balancing it this way they could just make the random PoP not random anymore so that all people only get 1 PoP of all types that would drastically decrease the orb amount in general while not increasing the inequalitys AND we could keep the current % :)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, jelom said:

So TPoP can give me more than 3000 orbs per year (WoW, I hadn't realized before how huge amount it was!). Don't you see that a bit excessive?

Yeah i get what you mean, but we also have to consider that not every orb is a girl. Specially for the people like me (last time i used 75 for 0 girls, yes welcome to my life XD). Now again i'm not against a little decrease, but i surely would be pretty sad with a huge one. We are having tons of girls introduced and we are having now the Mythic ones too. The only thing i can be sure is that i'll have 4 (or 3) girls from a classic event, 1 from orgy days (again welcome to my life XD) and 2 (sure) from a Poa x month.

This to say: i know i have to choose, i've limits of what i can do and this is right because i'm a "parasite" of the game (being a f2p), but still it feels nice to me that i can have a chance to get the girls that i really want by having the the orbs and now the tokens stocked. 

These orbs give to the people "a bit of balance". The paying players will always have more (and this is absolutely right, nothing wrong with that), and the orbs will make us "poor people" still be happy. At the end of the month i can say "well my paying friend got 20 girls this month, but i got 11 not much less, i'm happy"

Idk if you get what i mean :), but this is absolutely the most beautiful and coolest part of the game imo and this is exactly why i started and kept playing for all these years. Because this game is very f2p friendly, sexy and funny (and the story....awww.... give me more, we need more story XD).

Sorry for all this Blabbering, it must be the ages falling on me XD

• Like 1

The point is not only that there are supposedly too many orbs. There is a purely psychological factor - people do not like when they are given something, and then it is taken away, even if not completely. Such marketing is as toxic as possible, it's better not to give anything at all than to give something and then take it back, even if not everything. As a result, instead of being grateful for the bonuses received, you feel annoyed that it seems to you that you were deceived and robbed. Don't do that.

As for books and gifts in places of power, I got the impression that the developers simply did not know to this day that they were not there. Initially, there were more temporary places of power in the news about them than the 4 that are now in the game. Apparently they wanted to do it, then changed their minds or forgot, or in general this is a bug that they did not notice. And therefore, the text about the change in the balance in the places of power was removed from the news, since it looked as idiotic as possible and showed how much the developers do not care about the game they are doing without even understanding what is happening and how it works there. So they erased this disgrace.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jelom said:

[...] So TPoP can give me more than 3000 orbs per year (WoW, I hadn't realized before how huge amount it was!). Don't you see that a bit excessive? [...]

While I'm to lazy every morning to do screenshots of my TPoP drops and don't do them in lunch break either thus qualify any noting down in the evening "useless because relevant data is missing" - I'm surprised by this number.

Simply because I'm used to read from average number when you calculate things in this game. 

Like my mistake that taken part in Club Champion each time gives me on average 2 instead of my written 1 shard resulting in - on average - 50 beaten CC to get the girl.

So now to the TPoPs: a year has roughly 8760 hours. That makes 1251 TPoPs on 1 slot per year. With 3 orb TPoP slots I get 3753 possible orb drops per year.

This is _the absolute maximum_ number on orb drops. Requesting a) exactly 7 days to start the new TPoP setup and b) getting 3 orb TPoP in every setup throughout the year.

• Limiter 1: on average people are unable to start the new TPoP exactly every 7 hours a whole year. 
    • my personal example says: no more then 3 per day. Makes 1095 instead of 1251 TPoPs on 1 slot.
    • (some days only 2 TPoPs started)
    • That makes 3 * 7  = 21 orbs per weeklong TPoP setup, flooring the year I get 52 setups and thus 1092 TPoPs on 1 slot
  • Limiter 2: to get each week orb TPoPs on 3 slots. As of now 4 different types of TPoPs exists. That makes 6 slots to be filled out of 12 different TPops. So the likelihood is something
    • - (there math lost me) - I choose k-combinations to go on, please correct the wrong part if you like
    • that there are 924 different TPop setups possible when I have 12 choices and can take 6 (no put back, no order is relevant = 12 over 6)
      • so out of these 924 different setups I would need now the number that contains a orb TPoP. 
      • I know that at least 1 TPoP appears more then 1 time each 6 slots are filled and not more then 3 times.
      • I stop using math here and claim that in 25% of each cases I get 1+ orb TPoP(s) each week offered.
      •  So skipping math I get 52 weeks * 25% = 13 weeks with an orb TPoP - with on average 2 orb TPoPs
      • => that makes in my calculation a maximum of 13 * 24 = 312*2 = 624 orb drops due to TPoP setups a year on 2 slots
        • (TPoP pictures are prepared for 7 types, I guess the new ones might be based on the reward survey))
  • Limiter 3: to start a new TPoP setup excactly after 7 days. Which requires not only 7h on a TPoP only and not starting one round too late, so the cycle would not move.
    • for ease of calculation I say this reduces 624 drops down to 600
  • Limiter 4: orb or Ymen. 
    • there comes my lacking of data collection: how often do I get an orb and how often do I get Ymen?
    • Let's say it is 50-50: that makes in my calculation 300 orb drops per year.
  • No Limiter 5: Last but not least there is the level of a TPoP = reward situation
    • starting with 1 orb/TPoP it goes up to 4/TPoP - player lvl 455+
    • => so I end up at the sum of 300/600/900/1200 possible orbs per year - as an upper limit for the average. On my calculation path...
      • I think my biggest issue is the "how many weeks contain an orb setup" and a better RNG% than 50-50

While my main account being lvl460 now I'd say I have no problem at all to fill 6 TPoPs of same class even (hardest setup I think).

Sloppy developped accounts like my lvl435 or lvl399 (on test) struggles when it comes to 3+ TPoPs of same class - and have the PPoPs not on highest level 10. Which reduces the possible TPoPs/week drastically. Not taken into account that in rare cases I start a TPoP with only 1 girl = it lasts 4+ days.

Edited by windia
  • Like 2

@windia You are complicating what can be made simpler. I can detect some flaws in all your long post, but it is easier redoing it from scratch.

a) 3 TPoP rounds of 7 hours each can be harvested daily.

b) At least 1 of the 6 TPoP is of the orb type as an average (it is below the real average of 3/12 = 1,5 but later on with more TPoP that will probably be right)

c) Probability to get orbs / money is 50% / 50%

Finally, put it all together and multiply by 365.

3 * 1 * 0,5 * 365 = 547,5 drops of orbs annually. Depending on your level you get 2, 3 or 4 orbs in each drop so a total of 1095, 1642,5 and 2190 orbs annually in average. And those numbers are 50% below the real ones nowadays, remember point b, because in that case they would be 547,5 * 1,5 = 821 orb drops, and a total of 1642, 2463 and 3285 orbs annually in average.

And that last teorical amount fits very well with my real orbs obtained in these three months.

Note: I don't take into account getting 1 orb per drop because that means a player under level 200 and that is temporary, he will gain levels very fast.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Guys, the latest patch notes were ahead of their time. The update you're giving feedback about has not happened yet. Just so you know (the Patch Notes themselves have been adjusted since then). Edit: at least the part about PoPs, that is (obviously we don't have gifts or books in PoP as of now, so it would be a tough call to change their drops ^^).

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated

• Community Manager

@Bomba
We hid the changes!
Reviews were bad and we decided to call it off! 
Surely none will notice! 

Some announcements were made premature, changes will still happen. 
Next week that is~

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

38 minutes ago, Noacc said:

@Bomba
We hid the changes!
Reviews were bad and we decided to call it off! 
Surely none will notice! 

I knew it! We caught you red-handed!

39 minutes ago, Noacc said:

Some announcements were made premature, changes will still happen. 
Next week that is~

So, which part was premature? I understand that they still want to reduce the amount of epic orbs. And also they want to add books and gifts. So are they planning to do that by adding temporary PoPs which give books and gifts and with that dilute the pool of temporary PoPs which will cause the reduction of chance to get the PoP that gives epic orbs? Or are they also planning to reduce the chance of epic orbs in that PoP too?

Also, what about the second Kinky Cumpetition this month? Do we now the date? It's not stated in calendar and it would be great to know that in advance and plan around it.

While I'm just as curious about those answers as you, @Bomba, interestingly enough the first and main possibility I imagined when I read the future patch notes was neither of the ones you've listed. I simply expected cash and/or tickets to be replaced by gifts and/or books in some of the existing temp PoPs. Whichever (hopefully) came out as the least popular in the recent reward survey.

• Like 2

So the changes will come, but next week. "Great".

At least you could have been more subtle with the changes. I don't know, you could have said something like "we're introducing new TPoP missions that will reward gifst and books", and use that to reduce the number of times the missions that reward appear on the rotation. Same effect, much better presentation and reception.

By the way, I know that this goes without saying but... the gifts and books earned will legendary, right?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 4/14/2021 at 8:21 PM, jelom said:

That is if you are lucky enough to get orb TPoPs at all. Not my case at all. at the moment I have a grand total of one (1) orb TPoP and most weeks I go without any (I had a single time I had 3 of them, I thought I was blessed by the gods that week), instead I always have at least 3 ticket TPoPs, so my ticket count is over 1100 now, oh joy...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Eman said:

By the way, I know that this goes without saying but... the gifts and books earned will legendary, right?

Hahaha what a funny joke, no it's gonna be green probably, at least I wouldn't put it past them... Looking at the fact that they had green gifts and books in the Kinky Cumpetition a few days ago it will most likely happen in these new TPoPs too. If they will put legendary books/gifts in then it's going to be around 75% green and 25% legendary at most, it could also be 90/10 in favour of green. Anyways one ironclad rule in regards to Kinkoid patches is: Always be negative, then you won't be dissapointed!

Edited by Venge33
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

hace 17 minutos, Venge33 dijo:

Hahaha what a funny joke, no it's gonna be green probably, at least I wouldn't put it past them... Looking at the fact that they had green gifts and books in the Kinky Cumpetition a few days ago it will most likely happen in these new TPoPs too. If they will put legendary books/gifts in then it's going to be around 75% green and 25% legendary at most, it could also be 90/10 in favour of green. Anyways one ironclad rule in regards to Kinkoid patches is: Always be negative, then you won't be dissapointed!

Except in one of the contests, I don't know the name, where money is the best of the two rewards (millions of Ymens vs 3 champion tickets in my case), in every other one it's the other way around. With that in mind, unless the gifts/books are the bad reward, they'll have to be legendary to be worth the effort

But yeah, with Kinkoid you never know. That's why I asked.

1 hour ago, nope1 said:

get rid of the great pachinko and all grey and green items. They are worthless

Your own nickname answers your own claim almost perfectly. GP is one the most solid and handy features in the game at this time, and GPx10 orbs are very useful. Citing this in the same breath as common and rare items is very weird, to say the least.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The nerf for epic pachinko orbs has already put into effect for almost 1 week now

I have never had this much bad luck with red orbs.

3 tiles for 4 days with only 1 single drop with 9 attempts a day. old drop rates seemed to be close to 50% now it seems to be lower than 10%. zero red orbs a day seems to be the new normal now. even girl drop rates might be better than the rate in wich you gain red robs from POP

The nerf has already been put into effect it's very noticable.

Edited by Mighty wander
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Mighty wander said:

The nerf for epic pachinko orbs has already put into effect for almost 1 week now

I have never had this much bad luck with red orbs.

3 tiles for 4 days with only 1 single drop with 9 attempts a day. old drop rates seemed to be close to 50% now it seems to be lower than 10%. zero red orbs a day seems to be the new normal now. even girl drop rates might be better than the rate in wich you gain red robs from POP

The amount of data is too small to have any conclusive evidence, but that has been my experience too. It could perfectly be a stroke of bad luck, it wouldn't be that strange, we're only two players.

Maybe we could gather new data 🤔

• Like 2

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​
  • DvDivXXX locked this topic
  • holymolly unlocked this topic