​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

Citation

Reduced timers

Nice! This was mentioned on the test server already, it will certainly help. Although I'm not sure the patch notes are accurate:

Citation

– DM Common: no change (1 min)

– DM Rare: changed from 5 min to 3 min

– DM Epic: changed from 10 min to 7 min

– DM Legendary: changed from 15 min to 10 min

There is no "DM Legendary", Epic was changed from 15 to 6~7 minutes, Rare was changed from 10 to 3, and Common used to have either 1 minute or 5 minutes missions; now they're all 1 minute.

Citation

Places of Power

– Minimum timer changed from 7h to 6h (-14%)

Great! It will be a lot easier to finish them 3 times per day.

Careful though: it also means that PoP are now more difficult (The maximum amount of TP has increased, to reach the 6 hours timer). So they are now 17% more difficult.

Citation

[Balance] PoV Tiers

More awesome rewards for the horniest and mightiest of heroes.

I'm not sure how I feel about this change. I liked the fact that the higher tiers (> 2100) were really optional and didn't provide much. On the other hand, the extra rewards are now super expensive and not really worth it anyway (Similar to the rewards from SB after the last girl). The extra rewards are just GXP/Gifts (And 2x Mythic gear if you can reach 25,000 points); it's not a game changer, and getting the same amount of resources with market refills is probably cheaper in most cases (Except for the 4x50 Rainbow gems, but that's not really a game changer either)

So, not a big deal I guess? I clearly won't be aiming for these crazy tiers, but I know some players (whales) already reach 20, 25k+, so it's probably a small buff for them (But at the same time, these players are already drowning in resources, so I don't think it really matters)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Places of Power

– Minimum timer changed from 7h to 6h (-14%)

2 hours ago, Liliat said:

Great! It will be a lot easier to finish them 3 times per day.

Careful though: it also means that PoP are now more difficult (The maximum amount of TP has increased, to reach the 6 hours timer). So they are now 17% more difficult.

What I really don't understand, why is KK not able to announce in clear and understandable way, what they do?

When I read this first in the Patch Notes, I thought they just reduced the Time like in Daily Missions.

What they actually did is increase the needed Power to let you finish it one hour faster, if you have enough girls to fill this gap.
But you still can use only 50 Girls and they are still sorted in that crappy way, so you can't use them efficently.

It is not much of a wonder, that KK constantly pisses people of, when you think the announced "improvement" sounds good, just to realise you have been fucked again.

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 1

il y a 7 minutes, Der DinX a dit :

It is not much of a wonder, that KK constantly pisses people of, when you think the announced "improvement" sounds good, just to realise you have been fucked again.

It's objectively a buff though. Not as big as it could have been, but a buff nonetheless.

You can either keep balanced teams on all PoP and finish everything in 7 hours as before, or focus more girls on the important PoP and finish them in 6 hours (and probably keep the rest in the 7~8 hours range).

Doing all PoP in 6 hours is a bit challenging for some players (Depending on your current progress), but on the long run, everyone should be able to auto-assign all places for 6 hours completion. It usually takes a couple of months to level up enough girls to reach that point.

The power/time ratio didn't change, but the limit has been pushed a bit further, for those who can afford it. For the rest, well, it's not worse than it was.

• Like 3
  • uwu 1

2 minutes ago, Liliat said:

For the rest, well, it's not worse than it was.

No, it isn't bad at all.

It's just the way how expecations and reality drift appart, because someone is not able to use more than 5 Words, to really explain something new.
Throwing only a headline won't give you the whole picture, and it is prone to disappointment.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, garadron said:

you don't count the change in rewards when gems came out?

I meant the number of missions and timers. Yes, the rewards have changed sometimes, but not the core mechanism of the feature.

Indeed, this little detail about the additionally needed girl power for 6h would have been beneficial. I anyway just took the phone that time and looped through the PoPs claim+auto-assign+start+next and recognised afterwards that timers were well below 7h, but not all at 6h, so patch notes wouldn't helped in my case 😅. I need to re-assign the currently randomly class-mixed girls to have all PoPs finished in 6h, if this gives me even any practical benefit (more claims per day).

What I do not like about it is that it probably moves the time when new players can reasonably level PoPs further away, moving away the easy most beneficial koban invest in a certain progress state, or one must invest significantly more time to try getting all PoPs to 7 hours or whatever is needed to claim PoP rewards 3 times a day. The 7 hours were IMO quite perfect, making it a no brainer: Claim once in the morning, once somewhere early afternoon with some hours buffer and once before going to sleep, so when waking up PoPs are ready again. Now players in early- and mid-game need to invest more time overall.

But of course, depending on personal day schedule and if girl power is not an issue, it may make it easier to get 3 or now even 4 claims a day.

il y a 3 minutes, Horsting a dit :

The 7 hours were IMO quite perfect, making it a no brainer: Claim once in the morning, once somewhere early afternoon with some hours buffer and once before going to sleep, so when waking up PoPs are ready again. Now players in early- and mid-game need to invest more time overall.

6 hours is the same as 7 hours (3 times per day realistically), except it gives more buffer for the middle-of-the-day refresh.

With 7 hours, it was pretty difficult for me to get 3x per day (I probably missed it every other day). With 6 hours, I know I can do it every single day without an issue (I already do this 6-hours cycle for the market, and it fits nicely).

Also note that "Permanent Places of Power" are harder to complete in the early game, but a lot easier in the mid to end game; where "Temporary Places of Power" become a lot more complicated (and you do not have control over TPoP: they become more difficult every time you gain 35 levels).

At max level (Lvl 490), Lvl 15 TPoP require 195k Power, vs 32 to 60k for the Permanent ones (at lvl 10). They become equivalent around lvl 9~11, i.e. between Player level 280 and 350. Beyond level 350, Temporary places are just harder, and Permanent ones become trivial.

• Like 3

The problem with PoP adjustment is that now the max power needed from just 50 girls forces you to uplevel hundreds of them over level 400, wasting a lot of xp and gems in 3 star girls you wouldn't have leveled instead.

That is not a problem for older veterans, but it is a very difficult task for players with less than two years in the game.

• Like 1

Yeah I'm exactly in this situation; I was finally getting comfy with the lvl 15 pace (After a few months). Now I'll have to manually assign girls every week (Or twice a week, with blessing change).

Although leveling up L5 girls is sufficient IMO, you don't need to bring L3 girls to the party. And leveling L5 to 400 is never a waste. Lvl 300-350 might even be enough.

As said, it depends on personal day schedule whether one benefits from 6h vs 7h or not.

In mid-game (at least until level 277) buying off the marked is a waste of Ymen, since one can get everything a lot cheaper with GPx1, being random, but unlimited and one needs every possible reward anyway. If this changes in endgame, then it makes indeed sense to align the timeout with PoPs (for endgame players only).

I do not know whether PoP difficulty is any issue in endgame, but in early- and mid-game it is, and it has become more challenging now to either not do all PoPs, to not level the permanent ones as soon, or to filigree adjust the teams to finish in a longer time, sufficient to finish 3x a day and still do all PoPs + permanent ones at max level.

Edited by Horsting

I love the new daily mission timer reductions.  It's a positive thing.

I didn't notice the 17% increased difficulty in the PoP, but it's good to know.  I'm OP in HH (lvl 500) w/ lvl 15 TPoPs, but just lvl 325 (CxH) and 315 (PSH) where the TPoPs are lvl 10 atm.  All 36 of my PoP mission look like they're gonna end 4 hrs from now, so it's not an issue for me yet.  I don't think it'll ever be an issue on HH, since I have 129 L5/M6 girls at or above lvl 400 already.  It may eventually make the other two games' PoP harder, but didn't experience it yet.

25k lust potions in the PoV, for an m gear, is something I'd aim for, but it's a little ridiculous.  Maybe I'd only attempt it for the GXP version of the PoV.  It's like completing 4 PoVs.  In the current HH PvP version, you'd have to do 5k PvP fights in 2 weeks.  Who is doing that?  I'd understand if it was at 10k lust potions.  25k is ridiculous.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

In the current HH PvP version, you'd have to do 5k PvP fights in 2 weeks.  Who is doing that?  I'd understand if it was at 10k lust potions.  25k is ridiculous.

I thought exactly the same. League is capped to 600 (a little more based on week), so in 4.4k in season while getting 336 kisses from natural regeneration. Yeah okay several hundred probably some thousand save event rewards, 5th stage champion rewards etc which one rarely finds other use for: I am at Tier 65, with only 1 mojo opponents in my level+mojo range, and have 145 kisses to be claimed only from season rewards, waiting for an opportunity to claim+spend. I hope for more DP objectives with season wins. But that all does not even get you close to 5k 🤔.

2 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I didn't notice the 17% increased difficulty in the PoP

After resorting the girls with actual class match into PoPs, I also had no issue to get all of them done in 6h. But at the time when my temporary PoPs went up from level 3 to level 6, I would have been pretty annoyed by a further difficulty increase.

Excellent patch in my perspective. Of course, as others have mentioned, the improved PoP timers will require buffing up their harems a bit further for a number of mid to early late game players, but that's just a transition phase. The shorter timers for DMs are just sweet.

If there is nothing new, there is really nothing to document.

It seems that this patch has been focusing on bug fixes, which were desperately needed after the last few patches (And more are still needed).

Sometimes you just gotta put features on pause and focus on stability.

Since patch notes never document bugs/bug fixes (There is a separate section for that), it's not surprising to see empty patch notes every once in a while.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Liliat said:

It seems that this patch has been focusing on bug fixes

Usually in this case they write something like "Fixing some minor bugs" if there is nothing else to write and you do not want to go into details. This is what 100% of developers do (well, or 99.9% if we exclude the KK team ;))

16 minutes ago, Master-17 said:

Usually in this case they write something like "Fixing some minor bugs" if there is nothing else to write and you do not want to go into details. This is what 100% of developers do (well, or 99.9% if we exclude the KK team ;))

Well yeah as Liliat said they have a specific spot for those .. that´s the way KK does it it´s also in the patch notes here.. aka. the first link :P

Bildschirmfoto 2023-06-20 um 18.59.02.png

KK did mention bug fixes on patch notes when nothing else changed. Here's an example:

Patch Notes Week #07

15. 02. 2023

No big updates or content for HH this week. We’ve tamed some bugs and made some improvements! Check out the bugs we’ve tamed over  here

• Thanks 1

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​