[ 07-Dec-20 ] Mythic Days - Discussion

FinderKeeper

Mythic, but unlike other Mythic.  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Bunna

• /¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Bunna. Meh
    • \______/ Yucky

For me the problem with this event is not the enormous cost, which is fine, in the end. As a free player,  I could decide to ignore a 1/2 months of other events and save enough kobans to try and get the mythic, or throw in some money to get the bundles/raw kobans and do the same thing.

The problem is that me getting the mythic girl (or shards for her) will prevent someone else getting her. In the end the problem is the same of legendary contest, with the addition of a great cost in kobans

• Like 4

What also annoys me about this mythic event: It can throw the whole league system off balance, as the owners of such a girl then also have corresponding advantages in the PVP fights.  This also affects the league, the 4 day events, where you also have to do x PVP fights to get 100%, 50% or 25% of the 100 points.  This also has an impact on the other x day events as there are also many PVP battles included here.  The events where you can also buy a pass to get the other two girls, I don't mean the season.

I did the math.  The event lasts max.  2 days.  The event starts with 50,000 points and is filled with 50,000 every 8 hours.  So that's max.  350,000 points.  That is max.  3500 players who could theoretically get the girl.  But since so many players never get the 100 points full, some will go away empty-handed.  Well, I guess there are around 1500 players who are lucky enough to get this girl.

And this event should be repeated at the beginning of each month in order to serve the other orientations, i.e. knowledge and charm.  And it is still questionable whether the same girl will be started again afterwards.  Or whether the girl will be repeated at all.  And I'm assuming that the power players with x money will probably be lucky enough to have girls from the other orientations too.

Which brings us back to the destruction of the game balance.

MfG
MDuss

• Like 2

the nutaku server is either way less active or said "f*u" - the last shard distribution from 13:00 CET lasted almost 3 hours.

@MDuss: I see a minor calculation error in yours. You assume 7 distributions of 50k shards. There are only 6 distributions:

• first day 13:00 CET
  • first day 21:00 CET
  • first day 05:00 CET
  • second day 13:00 CET
  • second day 21:00 CET
  • second day 05:00 CET

as the event finishes on the next 13:00 CET where there would be the next distribution - there is also no time to get the shards as the event ends in the same moment...

Edited by windia
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

She was designed under that same window, but they tried to offer those girls to other players when they made the $500 tier, I know Knightsnipe (Elfy) raised a fuss about it, and tried to get them to offer it in the game in general instead (which Kinkoid refused), and I assume Ascending Tsubame's creator raised a fuss over

Dude, thank you for that information I had no idea about any of that.  That's actually pretty cool.  Also, good to know that I wasn't goofing it up super hard for spoilers lol

I sat back to think and while reading the other posts and comments. Made me think if they really want us to like Legendary Contests... which to be blunt and honest here. I DISLIKE both this Mythical Event and the Legendary Contests. So excellent job Devs. You're making some of the old veterans care less. Thankfully I already managed to snag my personal favorites of the time being, so... not losing out.

• Like 2

33 minuti fa, MDuss ha scritto:

What also annoys me about this mythic event: It can throw the whole league system off balance, as the owners of such a girl then also have corresponding advantages in the PVP fights.  This also affects the league, the 4 day events, where you also have to do x PVP fights to get 100%, 50% or 25% of the 100 points.  This also has an impact on the other x day events as there are also many PVP battles included here.  The events where you can also buy a pass to get the other two girls, I don't mean the season.

I did the math.  The event lasts max.  2 days.  The event starts with 50,000 points and is filled with 50,000 every 8 hours.  So that's max.  350,000 points.  That is max.  3500 players who could theoretically get the girl.  But since so many players never get the 100 points full, some will go away empty-handed.  Well, I guess there are around 1500 players who are lucky enough to get this girl.

And this event should be repeated at the beginning of each month in order to serve the other orientations, i.e. knowledge and charm.  And it is still questionable whether the same girl will be started again afterwards.  Or whether the girl will be repeated at all.  And I'm assuming that the power players with x money will probably be lucky enough to have girls from the other orientations too.

Which brings us back to the destruction of the game balance.

MfG
MDuss

As if there was any balance left since the introduction of the dicktators 2 and 3 top positions' rewards

Oh @Lemus you ninja

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 1

So, I'm left a little conflicted here.  What's the actual point of the LC now???  Like, they're 5 star legendaries, big whoop that does.  I LOVE Bunna and the idea of Mythics, hell I totally agree with @Lemus that there was never any balance for the meta.  But, I'm kind of bummed that I can't play with my new 5 star legendaries if what I care about is min-maxing, which I totally do.  I'm KH right now, but Hardcore is left with using Bunna, Murane, and one choice of a 5 star legendary girl if they want to be the best they can be.

I'll get over it, but still I was enjoying playing with different girls in my battle harem.

Got her today! I didn't partake in the 1st round yesterday at 1 pm since I was kinda caught by surprise by this new event (wasn't very active in the forum the last 2 weeks or so) and thought really hard about if I should spend that much trying to get her. But since she is my class and I had saved up more than 27k Kobans, I decided to go for it. In the 2nd round yesterday at 9 pm I managed to get 72% until the shard pool was emptied. During the 3rd round today at 5 am I was asleep so I finished her today in the 4th round at 1 pm.

Took me a total of 1.442 fights and cost me 17.127 Kobans. Normally I don't use the fight 10x option, but in this case I had no other choice, considering the short amount of time the shards are available. This amounted to 10% alone of the total Kobans spent.

I don't know if I can afford another Mythic girl in the future. Since I'm F2P that would mean that I would have to refrain from using Kobans in a lot of other events in order to save up enough again. Ah well, let's see what the next 3 months bring ...

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

hace 12 horas, Dudegrey dijo:

Mythic pachinko orbs as a boss drop like bruh those are terrible.

The funny thing is that those Mythic orbs are also available from the other villains. Your only reward for battling Gruntt are the shards for this new girl.

I think the last months showed that Kinkoid needs somebody to do the math and psychology on new event ideas. Legendary contests (still cant remember the right name) still have their problems, the first session start was almost a disaster and now this event.

Some people here did the math, and less then 3% of the active (active, not total!!) player base are able to get the girl under optimal conditions (no "waste" shards left with anybody). In addition most posters who got the girl spend between 2 and 3 times a high cost event (7200) worth of kobans. My gambling 101 was some years ago, but the reward and 0-loss functions here are basically off the chart bad. People were already complaining about contest, which (napkin calculation) have  a 50% and greater chance to get the girl. Now this.

I think the better solution would have been an entry fee and then limit the number of participants to max# Bunnas times three or so.

Edited by 1tst1

HEEEEEEEY!!!! Finally i logged in the forum YEEEES. i'm gonna write my opinions in other threads too XD i've a lot to recover.

Now begin with this: The mithic days are terrible, yes sorry that i have to start like this. Don't get me wrong not everything is bad.

An Ultra rare with more grade girl ? Good

Very beutiful art ? Good

The possibility to win yellow orbs ? Yes sure why not, will be a hard in lc but ok overall

Revival confirmed ? ok good

Now the painful part:

1 shard drop on a villan that i don't have to fight for the current event, "stealing" her from other players, and not least an average 1000 battles with 12 K kobans (if u are lucky from what i understood) every month is terrible. i mean apart that a f2p player will be able to get her.... uhm... let's see... someone said 5 years i belive, also they are stronger so if there will be players (and will be so) with 3 girls of same category with 6 stars they will become gods... At this point the d3 will remain a dream for me i think. Unless they will appear in pachinko but i highly doubt it.

The game had somehow a balance; but now with this, the table is not only overturned, is lifted and smashed in the face of the f2p.

The only thing i can hope is an adjustment or an introduction of something else to "balance" this. On the bright side i do not hate the most lc days XD compared to this they seems wonderful :).

Sorry for being rude.

Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 6

4 hours ago, windia said:

the nutaku server is either way less active or said "f*u" - the last shard distribution from 13:00 CET lasted almost 3 hours.

@MDuss: I see a minor calculation error in yours. You assume 7 distributions of 50k shards. There are only 6 distributions:

• first day 13:00 CET
  • first day 21:00 CET
  • first day 05:00 CET
  • second day 13:00 CET
  • second day 21:00 CET
  • second day 05:00 CET

as the event finishes on the next 13:00 CET where there would be the next distribution - there is also no time to get the shards as the event ends in the same moment...

Yes you are right.  So that's only 300,000 points and therefore only 3,000 people who can theoretically get the girl.

MfG

MDuss

Well, apart from what everyone else already said in this thread, I might add a very small personal note: this girl is supposed to be a fusion of Bunny and Lupa, but from the images I can see in the wiki after the first star it becomes just Bunny with some silver here and there and legendary Lupa patterns on skin, was expecting more  a real "mix"  of the features of the two girls (especially as I prefer Lupa over Bunny a great deal) even if I had no hope of getting her in the current event 

11 hours ago, Dudegrey said:

Be honest, you're primarily getting avatars.

with all those orbs from the Places of power you will get that many that all avatars will be gone really quickly.

Since Pop got introduced i got around 70 avatars in the mythic pachinko and now they are all gone. well at least until they drop the next batch into the pachinko pool.

3 minuti fa, Magic1986 ha scritto:

with all those orbs from the Places of power you will get that many that all avatars will be gone really quickly

yup, already finished getting all the avatars during last week

This event is simply not worth playing. Who spends 16k to 23k kobons and is not guaranteed to get a girl? you can run out of shards at 99/100. It reminds me of the first event with the legendary 5 star girl, there was such a low drop too and the kobons were not that easy to get. kinkoid has to work on this event and for god's sake, 16-23k kobosn ???????

• Like 1

• Slynia unpinned this topic