FinderKeeper

Charming Complications  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Rate New Year Estelle

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

Yi3Gspw.jpg

This is a Mythic Days event. Detailed event description is here.

New Year Cuming With A BANG!

My favorite hero,

Welcome to this new year! May we have even more orgies, satisfy even more girls and never stop growing your Harem! What better way to start this year than making your Harem more MYTHIC!

Starting now and ending on 6th of January (1 pm UTC+1) you will have only 48 hrs to win the affection of the gorgeous New Year Estelle! Don’t wait: the shards will disappear faster than your hard dick inside of me!

Win the horny Estelle performing against Edwarda and make her cum with a bang! Your mythic dick deserves a Mythic girl, darling!

Boss Girl

Eyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.png

KgkJovJ.png

charm.png  New Year Estelle  ico148.png

This event is unlisted in the calendar. It will happen at the beginning of each month during a Classic event.

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Thanks 4
  • Sad 2

one of the "other problems" I have with MD is that we never know shit about it until it´s live... back in the day when LD was something special  they´ve teased us with some preview´s 2/3 days in advance .. I kinda miss that :/ to be honest ...

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, holymolly said:

one of the "other problems" I have with MD is that we never know shit about it until it´s live... back in the day when LD was something special  they´ve teased us with some preview´s 2/3 days in advance .. I kinda miss that :/ to be honest ...

well, LDs got so common, the teasing fall into the regular pattern quite quick - on the day it appears. 

So thanks to the town event banner we are no longer dependent on working staff...

8 minutes ago, jl05419 said:

It looks like the wallet mattered more than the opinions (obviusly). Just hope they rebalanced this a  bit for ftp players (which i doubt this is obviusly for whales)

well the as they say " the most exclusive´s girls " aren´t for f2p players obviously :D ..I myself would also like to get all the girls but unless you don´t use a ton of $ or you´re playing since day 1 there´s no way to get all girls

Edited by holymolly

Besides MD event being screwed up AF, the funniest thing about it is Kinkoid claiming they implemented it to 'balance the game'. What a 'whales' heaven' has to do with balancing the game is beyond poor little me. :/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, holymolly said:

well the as they say " the most exclusive´s girls " aren´t for f2p players obviously :D ..I myself would also like to get all the girls but unless you don´t use a ton of $ or you´re playing since day 1 there´s no way to get all girls

I don't care i can't get all the girls, that's why i would prefear they put more girls in events behind pachinko and people spent their money there. What i don't find okay is making the game PtW because good luck being in D3/D2 (in more time) without them once paying players get some of them.

• Like 1

I hope that she is know-how (sorry know how players XD) so i can (sadly and painfully) skip her, if she is charm.... well.... **** i will have to think about getting her, at least i've stocked a bit, but this will mean that not only epic days, but even legendary days for me will be dead. Worst case, orgy days too (in which i used to drop some kobans to get more girls, specially the ones that were on pachinko when there was their event)

This event is so bad for the game. 

You need to participate if you want to be succesfull in the leagues. 

However if you are not succesfull in the leagues right now, you can`t afford it (koban wise), only option is to ignore all other events (which I will not do because I see this game as a collection game). 

That being more succesfull in the leagues makes it easier for collecting girls is ok.

However because success in the leagues is primarily based on how long you play the game, the system is flawed already. This type of event makes it worse. 

So simply ignore it again. (thankfully im only in D1 at the moment at level 338).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Yeah this is just becoming unplayable without towing over 100$ a month into the game... I guess this is where I call it quits after playing for years. I just feel like the girls art if getting poorer while the P2P is getting worse with each new event they come up with.  

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

You were asked to combine an Orgy and Legendary contests. And already in empty days push your Mystic day. And f2p players will be less satisfied and those who have an empty EP. Of course, it is good that there is no Know-how, let's see how the leagues will now look, although I am sure that no conclusions will be drawn and some will become even stronger, and all the rest is trash.

31 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Would be pretty scary if bugged CH got theirs before we do.

Oh well... At least no stress for me today. ^^

Honestly, while the art looks very good, it doesn't scream "Estelle" to me. I assumed it was a variant of Valentina instead at first glance.

• Like 2

Charm? My heart..

Anyway I'm done with the girl and here is my report:
36 shards after 541 fights
78 shards after 1022 fights
100 shards after 1201 fights (419 fights less compared to the last Mythic Days event)

1 shard in every ~12 fights
~8.3% drop rate

Kobans spent
57 combativity refills (thanks to the promotion it's now 195 kobans per refill)
= 11 115 kobans (- 10 kobans as I got 1 combativity from contest)
119 Performance x10
= 1428 kobans

Total: 12 533 kobans spent (almost 6 500 kobans less compared to last Mythic Days)

Edit: 438k affection is brutal, my finger hurt >_>

Edited by Slynia
  • Thanks 5
  • Sad 1

• Noacc pinned and featured this topic
  • Noacc unpinned and unfeatured this topic