• \_______/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Diana. Meh
    • \_____/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Sunshine Becky. Meh
    • \________________/ Yucky

2 ore fa, TeeJay ha scritto:

Yes, I do that all the time.  Even that way, I blaze through the first tier Champion within a few battles.

Consider fight against those first tier champions and level them up a bit for the next time. 

Anyway, as long you manage to start the 120 villain fights before tomorrow day reset, you should be able to finish that task before the end of day 5. If you do not care of having 2 possible contests in which piling up 20k point for the second to last task, you can start that task in rhe middle of event day 4 and completing for free all the tasks with up to half a day spared (depending on which daily contest there'll be on last day of PoA). There's plenty of time

• Like 1

On 1/24/2021 at 4:49 PM, blaa said:

if you need some tutoring in hoarding game resources just let me know

image.png.19c2d56dca796aed13b583715f97a155.png

(somehow it seems to be trendy these days to brag with his resources, and not only in LC anymore, i guess; I am just wondering when the nex guy (or girl of course) is coming around to beat that)

edit: really starting to like PoA, it's just a easy, relaxing way to get something done in the game, especially after LC / and since we have a villain/energy contest on nutaku I am already finished ...

I'm mean if we're measuring dicks here

*THUD*

9ZlmUpR.png
YQkYPhm.png

p.s. I'm very embarrassed about my upper right. Please don't tease me.

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Discgear said:

*THUD*

9ZlmUpR.png

just a few things to add:

1) I would never join a contest, where I know that I already have lost

2) you showed way to many dicks (affection, tickets, kobans) to make me feel comfortable (one is enough to handle for me)

3) nice work on your koban stash, even so I am proud for hoarding a lot of these too, you have more than I 😃

4) @Slynialook at those tickets, you cant keep up with that 

5) do you have the same police as @Observer_X? (no koban spending)

to topic: still on the last villain task, but since we have an hard training contest on nutaku I will most likely finish it before day reset.

Edited by blaa
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Discgear said:

*THUD*

9ZlmUpR.png
YQkYPhm.png

p.s. I'm very embarrassed about my upper right. Please don't tease me.

What you show me is a small dick with a lot of flashy stuff around it to distract from the small dick. The only thing that counts is the amount of girls. And with only 351 you are way behind to even compete 🤔

• Haha 6

I thought the champions was going to be a blocker -- I only started playing last week after a year or so not playing, so I had only the first champion. But I'm up to the third now, and I should hit the 25 battles today. I have enough tickets for the second task of 30 battles, I think I can make it.

• Like 5

The Battle for Tier XV

Got home last night and finished off Tier XIV

Found I had only 4 bosses (Tier 1-4) available as other bosses still recharging from previous round.

Initialized all contest members so they didn't line up.

Round 3 - Tier 2 boss finishes out.

Round 4 - Tier 1 boss finishes out.

It's going to be a looooooooooooooong tier

Round 11... it's 4:30 am, must sleep

Round 12 - It's 10 am. Tier 4 boss finishes out. Tier 6 boss finally opens up, adding . need more sleep

Round 13 - Back awake. Tier 5 boss now available.

Round 14 - current wins 37. Remaining bosses look like they'll last. Current wins: 37. Needed wins 23. 8 more rounds, approx 2hours.

UPDATE

Keep forgetting to check in on 15 minute intervals due to far more entertaining distractions.

Found egg timer and set it up.

Now, must remember to activate after the start of each round.

Update: Round 20. Tier 4 boss finally finished up. 2 bosses left to work with. 5 more wins needed. upgrade number of rounds by 1, leaving 3 rounds left.

Egg timer is working fine.

And done.

On to Tier XVI:  PvP. 15 battles in Tower. Done. (Spent kobans to round up to 15 from 6. Needed to anyhow). 10 in Season. 9 more seasons in bonus kisses. finish with last battle in less than 27 minutes

And now....

Tier XVII was easy as I had stored up combat. I was surprised at how much combat I had (131 total). The only question was who to use it on. I ended up sending most on Ninja Spy and earning X-458 and the rest when into tier 2 of Pandora Witch.

Tier XVIII,  spend 43 million, was kind of difficult for me as I had run out of things to buy. I hated to spend it on worthless equipment. I did one restock of books but that only earned me a couple of mil. So I bit the bullet and bought 3 things. Only later did I notice that I had enough XP in the seasons to claim that would've pushed me into the next level, thus giving me stats to buy up. Oh well.

Then it was on to Tier XIX scoring points in the contest. Spend energy and Xp to the girls.

Hmm, spend energy. I had a full bar of energy and bought myself a ticket. (that's in the reception desk in the champions for those who still don't know. lol). That earned me 3000 points. I then looked at what I had left in Seasons and found I had 200 energy left. (I also then noticed how much xp I had left). So that gave me 240 more energy to spend. Four more tickets. 12000 more points. That left 5k in Xp to the girls. Easy peazy sleazy and Tier 19 was done.

And now on to tier XX with 2 and a half days left

Edited by TeeJay
  • Like 1

On 1/26/2021 at 12:31 AM, Antimon said:

Consider fight against those first tier champions and level them up a bit for the next time.

On 1/26/2021 at 1:31 AM, Kenrae said:

Yes, do that. I have them at levels 26 and 20.

I don't play Champions that often. Not one of my big draws in the game. So my champion levels are 10, 9, 8, 6, 3, 2. That's probably why I burn through the the lower ones quickly. I never even thought about their levels.

Edited by TeeJay

On 1/26/2021 at 5:58 AM, TeeJay said:

Yes, I do that all the time.  Even that way, I ...

I used to ignore champs because cash is near worthless to me (L 447) and because of my TZ I seldom do contests. But a few months ago I started leveling up the easy champs (1, 2, 4). Champ 1 is up to round 23 giving him 17M impression. With random, out of place girls, even if I am fully purple boosted, he absorbs way more fights than I need to finish the POA.

• Like 1

And done.

With one and half (two and a half if you include the bonus day we received) days left.

The timing with the end and start of tower was good as that's a guarantee of pvp action.

Did a final 15 battle at the end (didn't do more. Yesterday kind of sucked so wasn't too motivated to fight for a lower ranking), then did 15 when I got up in the morning for the new rankings. And now, 15 when I got home.

The requirements for each tier seem to be getting steeper. I'm not keeping track but spending 43m and doing 120 villain battles and 60 champions seems like a lot. Then, again, as I said, I've not kept track of what the last ones were like so it just could be looking to hard at them.

The girls, again, are ok but nothing too special.

Nothing, to me, tops the Lupa's Mom, Bunny's Mom offerings from the first PoA. That one, I felt, was worth while to buy the secondary path in order to get her.

The reasoning why that was the best, for me, is that both Women are canonical characters. They're just not a fresh batch of parody characters but characters that have strong links to main Haremverse story and the main girls therein.
I would not say that every time there's a cannon character in the secondary path that I'll buy it. There's more factors involved, like quality of the art. As an example, there's be a couple recent renditions of favorite girls that have come available to work towards but the art was so off-putting, their appearances so not-them, that I actually by-passed acquiring them.

I bring this point up as I do see that Team-K is putting, in my opinion, the best drawn girl in the the top spot of the secondary tier. This is a good, money making direction. Not great for me, but I think this may motivate some other people to spend money in some way and that helps keep the game afloat.

But, for now, I'm happy with my drill-haired and bang-blind warrior women. I worked for them and I earned their presence in my harem.

• Like 4

I agree with what you said about both Mom's being more worth it because they're somebodies.

I'm bummed I mised them and hope to see them return one day.

I also like much more characters that we get to know via the story tha nsome randoms we never do. Still, 7200 kobans for 2 girls (and some other prizes) is a really good price to pay anyway, so I'm going to keep buying those.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TeeJay said:

The requirements for each tier seem to be getting steeper. I'm not keeping track but spending 43m and doing 120 villain battles and 60 champions seems like a lot. Then, again, as I said, I've not kept track of what the last ones were like so it just could be looking to hard at them.

AFAIK, money requirements scale with your level, like the GP pachinko.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TeeJay said:

Nothing, to me, tops the Lupa's Mom, Bunny's Mom offerings from the first PoA. That one, I felt, was worth while to buy the secondary path in order to get her.

Well, to each their own, I guess. I do like these characters and the art was cool and all, but PoA was still in its infancy back then and that particular edition (#1) had the least overall value for its 7.2k koban price, compared to all subsequent ones. My personal favorite was Tech Divas so far, but PoA in general is awesome.

This one (Taming the Warriors) was very good. Not the best in terms of theme and art (to my liking), but solid across the board nonetheless. Given the format of the poll, I had to vote "faptastic" for all 4 girls, because they're all well above average. But I'd rate them all around 6 or 7 out of 10 (compared to Tech Divas that had a couple of nines and even an 11 out of 10 with Grace, as far as I'm concerned ^^). Again, to each their own, and it's cool that they're exploring different themes and situations. As long as the quality and inspiration are there.

• Like 3

@FinderKeeper: Do I see it right that since a few events you link to the HH server girl images instead of uploading them on your own?

Because I have these in general on ublock and take here my first impression. 

Don't mind to change it, I can turn my ublock off once in a while. 

I just wondered a while ago and finally asked the question^^

• Like 1

Yeah, forum update changed a few things. Before, if you linked an image directly, it produced grey outline.

Now it's more convenient to link it directly. And you're right, I only started doing it this month.

As for ublock rule, I think it can be changed to allow it while in forums.

• Thanks 1

So, right after completing the 120 wins against villains comes a fighting villains contest... C'mon! Oh, well, at least it's better than yesterday's sell items contest.

Still, the extra day will come in handy.

Edited by Eman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Yup i totally agree @Eman this stretching was a huge save (thanks KK XD). I'll end it right at the very endof the event probably, because i have to wait tomorrow for a better contest.

Also i might have done something wrong this time because i'm pretty sure that if i didn't have 20 more kisses (from champions last fight, thank god i was prepared for an emergency) i would be in trouble now probably.

Still good poa i like all the girls, as i already said previously, but probably i'm not gonna see them (and their scenes) soon. I'm way out of gifts and New year Estelle is "sucking" all my....... gifts (perverts XD).

Good luck mates!!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

hace 1 hora, Xemnas dijo:

Yup i totally agree @Eman this stretching was a huge save (thanks KK XD). I'll end it right at the very endof the event probably, because i have to wait tomorrow for a better contest.

Also i might have done something wrong this time because i'm pretty sure that if i didn't have 20 more kisses (from champions last fight, thank god i was prepared for an emergency) i would be in trouble now probably.

Still good poa i like all the girls, as i already said previously, but probably i'm not gonna see them (and their scenes) soon. I'm way out of gifts and New year Estelle is "sucking" all my....... gifts (perverts XD).

Good luck mates!!!!

I think I'll be able to do half those 20K points in this contest, but yeah, I'll also rely on tomorrow's contest to finish the task. Let's hope it's an easy one like the ones regarding experience or money donations.

I've saved the +25 kisses reward from Seasons to do the last PoA task (it's useless to use it now). Between that and the League, I'm confident I'll be able to complete the last task in a day.

• Like 1

How much time is really left for this PoA? The calendar page shows that the event will end on 30th at 1:30pm (GMT+2). Top of this topic shows 1:00pm (GMT+2). So, that's half day left. The PoA widget shows 1 day and 12 hour 13 min left. That puts it to 31th. 😕

Never mind. Just saw the patch note. We have an extra day.

Edited by Methos2
  • Haha 1

I like the challenge of trying to do the whole PoA without unlocking the second set of girls, but things got busy in my life and so to finish up I unlocked them before having completed the last few tasks... only to then have them add enough time that I could have made it. 

Oh well. 

• Sad 1

What are the odds of having two daily contests about battling booses in a row? Don't ask answer, low but not impossible.

Anyway, leaving that aside, I managed to finish the event. Finally! Now I can relax for a day.

Good luck to those still fighting, you can do it!

Edited by Eman
  • Like 1

• Noacc unpinned and unfeatured this topic