Ideas Main

I would like to see all event girls be randomized. By that I mean that the six girls from each event have an equal chance of dropping t from whichever bosses the devs want and once a share drops it locks in whichever girls it was for to that boss so instead of having two girls that most.people will get and three girls that only koban spenders will get everyone can get every girl but no more girls than before. Also have the giveaway girl become random so it's a surprise who it is when the event of over.

4 hours ago, Crimson scale said:

I would like to see all event girls be randomized. By that I mean that the six girls from each event have an equal chance of dropping t from whichever bosses the devs want and once a share drops it locks in whichever girls it was for to that boss so instead of having two girls that most.people will get and three girls that only koban spenders will get everyone can get every girl but no more girls than before. Also have the giveaway girl become random so it's a surprise who it is when the event of over.

Agreed. Hope I understood this correctly,..but.. I can usually get the Boss girls in events..but can't spend the RL money for Kobans to get the others in Pachinco, ( with no guarantees to get them)..which are usually better, LEGENDARY girls.

I second this.

3 hours ago, Jizzmate said:

Agreed. Hope I understood this correctly,..but.. I can usually get the Boss girls in events..but can't spend the RL money for Kobans to get the others in Pachinco, ( with no guarantees to get them)..which are usually better, LEGENDARY girls.

I second this.

It also has the benefit of not locking away half the girls where only some of the players will see them. I pity any of the artists of they do pachinko only girls because their work is so rarely seen.

I dunno if already posted before, but my 2 cent idea is a "legendary scaling levels set" that work only wen you collect and equip all the whole set.
I mean a creation of a specific set, hard to gain and with low cash value, that will, if the whole set is equipped, increase its own level when equipped at level up of the player.
This give a good equipment to use alone, at the level you collect your piece, but that gain value if you can collect all 6 pieces, and allow you go on collecting double pieces if you collect the whole set for replace the lower level pieces, gained when level up was not activated, and have, after a long quest series or a specific events elements series (maybe specific single pieces at specific events) for collect the whole set at your current level.
After all any new equipment is given at your actual level, then if you collect them in the first year, all other years are focused on replacing the older equipment pieces.
This allow player to use other pieces of equipment when going on in a level, and replace them only when very near the level up for avoid losing the scaling effect until all set is equipped.
And, if the set has an equally divided stat bonus for each pieces, players that will focus on specific stats enhancing can still choose to equip different pieces for arena or champions stages, then the equipment shop will work anyway.
If a legendary set is too much, an idea can be an epic set with the effect, that is a good value scaling set anyway, but not enough to surpass a full legendary equipment.
Why this idea? Players that can't have enough free time for the game can focus on collecting an equipment set that allow them going on without searching too much on shop or "great pachinko".
After all event sets now do almost the same, but with less effort and without too much work other that do the daily event activity...

21 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

Can we have a "back to town" link on the Champions screen? I know we can use the pull-down menu, but it would be nice if we didn't have to do so.

You can return to town in one click by clicking on the HH logo in the top left corner of the screen.

• Thanks 2

Another suggestion:
Why don't add a (!)  mark even on the "current quest" button in town when you have enough energy to progress at least a step with main story?
Just to avoid the manual check from the town when you don't remember if energy is enough...

And, another idea, why don't allow get combat points (the points needed for fight mobs) be purchased using champions tickets?
This allow less champions fights, when champions are almost impossible to beat or you get a too low impact on them, and give you chances to get cash for improve the hero, other than allowing get mob event girls a bit easier.

And this allow mobs gain levels faster and become strong quick, giving less chances to be beaten on long way if you don't focus on getting stats and boosters when needed.
Without cash you cant improve hero and then mobs as cash sources is a must to have and can make more interesting the game.

Edited by Foreros

23 hours ago, Foreros said:

Another suggestion:
Why don't add a (!)  mark even on the "current quest" button in town when you have enough energy to progress at least a step with main story?
Just to avoid the manual check from the town when you don't remember if energy is enough...

You're not really meant to sit there and do another story scene as soon as enough energy points have accumulated for one, and I really don't think most players play that way. Energy goes up to 100 points (= up to 12.5 hours between required activity) for a reason.

1 hour ago, Foreros said:

And this allow mobs gain levels faster and become strong quick, giving less chances to be beaten on long way if you don't focus on getting stats and boosters when needed.
Without cash you cant improve hero and then mobs as cash sources is a must to have and can make more interesting the game.

Villain levels are capped such that no halfway serious player will ever even get close to losing a battle with them, so they don't ever "become strong", quick or otherwise.

1 hour ago, Foreros said:

Ok, last idea, add a text popup over the  HH image that show "Back to town". I've discovered it with a casual click, then it's not too intuitive...

And, as seen in this forum, few get it without asking.

A "go to main/home" button in the top-left corner of a website is pretty much the most common navigational tool on the web. I despair for people who need to have that explained to them.

Edited by _shal_

8 hours ago, _shal_ said:

You're not really meant to sit there and do another story scene as soon as enough energy points have accumulated for one, and I really don't think most players play that way. Energy goes up to 100 points (= up to 12.5 hours between required activity) for a reason.

Villain levels are capped such that no halfway serious player will ever even get close to losing a battle with them, so they don't ever "become strong", quick or otherwise.

A "go to main/home" button in the top-left corner of a website is pretty much the most common navigational tool on the web. I despair for people who need to have that explained to them.

As first, players can ask for what they want to know, because when leaving the game, usually they can not have all the time for checking useless things, then have a mark that allow you know if they have something to do is a sure help.
As second, nowhere, in the forum I've explored, I've found a word that explain that mobs has a cap level. And yes, I call them mobs because a boss, in my game experience, is a hard to fight enemy, not a hit and win one. And I think that capping mobs level is a game killing choice because it discourage to invest in character once a player can kill a "boss" so easily.
As third, but not as least, In my forum exploration I've found few requests on how go back in town in some screens, then that a logo act as a "go back in town" button is not so intuitive and this will mean that a hint is for sure not harmful...

After the answers I add a personal thought. You refer your comment as "common point of view", but what you forgot is that you are you and not others.
Your answer seems a bit heavy offensive and you forgot that this area is for "suggestions to developers" and not for "ask other players what they think about your suggestions".
Then keep YOUR PERSONAL IDEA for you and let other expose HIS PERSONAL IDEA for allow developer decide how to act based on suggestions and then write an answer by themselves.
After this, dear _shal_, I hope for you a good game and I hope for me never read your opinion on my suggestions where not allowed.
Thanks.
Foreros

As much as I love what they are doing with the story I would like to see a reason to redo the older story missions. They should let us replay them with a higher energy cost and offer a unique girl or even some job and if you complete a world a second time. I know champions let you know energy now but this might actually make people get energy refills for once.

Something like TVHM in borderlands games.

4 hours ago, Foreros said:

As first, players can ask for what they want to know, because when leaving the game, usually they can not have all the time for checking useless things, then have a mark that allow you know if they have something to do is a sure help.
As second, nowhere, in the forum I've explored, I've found a word that explain that mobs has a cap level. And yes, I call them mobs because a boss, in my game experience, is a hard to fight enemy, not a hit and win one. And I think that capping mobs level is a game killing choice because it discourage to invest in character once a player can kill a "boss" so easily.
As third, but not as least, In my forum exploration I've found few requests on how go back in town in some screens, then that a logo act as a "go back in town" button is not so intuitive and this will mean that a hint is for sure not harmful...

After the answers I add a personal thought. You refer your comment as "common point of view", but what you forgot is that you are you and not others.
Your answer seems a bit heavy offensive and you forgot that this area is for "suggestions to developers" and not for "ask other players what they think about your suggestions".
Then keep YOUR PERSONAL IDEA for you and let other expose HIS PERSONAL IDEA for allow developer decide how to act based on suggestions and then write an answer by themselves.
After this, dear _shal_, I hope for you a good game and I hope for me never read your opinion on my suggestions where not allowed.
Thanks.
Foreros

Hello person who has not explored the forum very well. There is several FAQ topics in the Q&A subsection of the forum. In it you will find several things, like a mention of the bosses having a max level. Here's a link to that specific section

And frankly, if you haven't played enough to notice that there is a cap, you likely aren't equipped to provide feedback about the type of game this is, since you've barely experienced it. In order to not waste the developers time (not that we think they read this thread anymore), please try and become more familiar with the game before trying to suggest features.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Foreros said:

And I think that capping mobs level is a game killing choice because it discourage to invest in character once a player can kill a "boss" so easily.

Alas, then I'd say this game is not for you because that's not getting changed. Godspeed.

4 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Hello person who has not explored the forum very well. There is several FAQ topics in the Q&A subsection of the forum. In it you will find several things, like a mention of the bosses having a max level. Here's a link to that specific section

And frankly, if you haven't played enough to notice that there is a cap, you likely aren't equipped to provide feedback about the type of game this is, since you've barely experienced it. In order to not waste the developers time (not that we think they read this thread anymore), please try and become more familiar with the game before trying to suggest features.

First, I've never purported to have read ALL the forum, but most of the player wrote text.
I've throw a look where players talk about it and seen if my objection was good enough.

And, second I don't want to give a complete feedback, only an idea of what a newbie find unusual in the game.
I've found many players talk about how find an easy way to go back, some from the champions page, some from the arena and so on.
Nobody has criticized them for this, only answered that the  loo send back to town. Then the idea of a small popup is not so spaced in the air...
The A&Q usually are for info in how use the game in the first 10 hours or less and if in 10 hours you have capped mobs, then you have too much cash in your pockets.

And i've been a beta tester for many programs and games, then I'm not so newbie in this observations.
Actually I don't pretend to know all about the game, but I can tell honestly that I've got the general idea of the game and a bit more.
Then my suggestions weren't based on endgame, but on game in progress and on this idea I have proposed them.
The team of developers has 2 choices. 1) refuse suggestion and not answer. 2) accept suggestion and apply it without answer.
Who are you that arrogate yourself the right to answer in the name of developers?
Thanks for your clear, complete and satisfying (at least I hope) answer.

Foreros

p.s.: when a player answer to a question I usually thanks him, but when it answer where he don't compete, I become a bit angry...

Sorry if the text seems a bit too angered, but now you know why and what I'm expecting to a honest payer.
A thing is answer for tell that something is already in place, another for tell him he's wrong.
Nobody has the right to decide what's better for others.

Edited by Foreros
A little fix of the text
  • Haha 1

@Foreros

Just as a fyi:

• "capping" a boss is not endgame
  • "capping" a boss does not limit character investment
  • "capping" a boss does not actually stop you from wanting to battle same boss again - far from it
  • "capping" a boss is not a problem

Additionally, your observation skills might note that:

• You did more than just provide newbie feedback. You argued for a change without spending more time playing.
  • Maybe - just maybe - others might have a good reason to disagree with you.

Other opinion are off topic, HERE.

Agreed. As you say, if you want to discuss anyone's reaction and offense you could open another thread for it.

Edited by FinderKeeper
less offtopic posts
  • Thanks 1