​⭐​One-star girls​⭐​

Noacc

• Community Manager

Hey, guy!
Some of you may find it confusing to leave feedback or comment under the Patch notes. 
With all the recent releases it has becomes a bit hard and messy to read or find.

For bigger releases I'll experiment by creating a separate topic.
Do please voice you opinion, thoughts, leave comments and feedback.
In order to avoid several the creation of topics (Club champion ) experimenting with this topic to see what direction it goes.

Click here for more info on One star girls

The full list of One star girls is:
Ivy, Quickie Darla, Ari, Tracy, D.D.
Andromeda, Momoko, Anfisa, Hospitable Charlie, Jessica 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

My first impression(s);

"chance for shards" at the x10 great pachinko implies just that, is there a range for the number of shards dropped, because the patch notes imply "whole-girl" drops... ?

Also from my own eXperiece the epic orbs dropped rarely but steadily enough, will they be back after one has obtained all one-star girls or are they removed for good? That trade-off leaves a stale aftertaste, most certainly not just in my mouth...

*edit: And while you've managed to show my own defenses depending on the opponent specialty we still cannot see in advance which judge is in effect currently. Is there any ETA when we'll have that info too in the opponent selection screen?

Edited by PoulVantera
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Ok @Noacc let's talk about this patch:

1- New quest: always welcome XD

2- One grade girls: Well the more the merrier probably, they are well drawn too. I haven't one yet, of course, so i'm not fully sure on how it works. I mean do we have to reach 100 shards for them too, or are they just gonna drop like the old days ? Also if they are not usable in fights, do they have levels ? Are they supposed to be just leveled up to increase the "harem ego stat" ? I mean from a "harem" prospective is good (again the more the merrier XD who am i to say no to a bunch of beautiful ladies that want to join my harem XD), but i want to know if they have an impact "game prospective" The only thing that i don't like much is the replacement of the epic orb, as @PoulVantera said: once we have them all, will it be back ? 

3- Pvp improvements: good, good nothing to say :) 

4-Contest: Wow!! does this mean that i can stock 21 days of contest now ?

@Xemnasmmmhhh the patch note only mentions specifically the Champions, wouldn't that mean they're still usable in PvP in theory? But I wonder about their stats in that case, probably more useful for the harem stat as you said

Same question about Epic Orbs as the other ones

• Like 1

Ok, I copy here what I think about this patch, I already wrote it under the patch notes thread, but it's better to have a sepparate thread to comment it (mods, feel free to delete the other one if you think it's a good idea):

That's a game changer patch! All talk about 1-star girls, but there are far more importante things here that nobody was expecting (less than the Spanish Inquisition even :P).

Let's see...

• New Quest: This is always good :) .
  • One-star girls: Meh. And they're taking out epic orbs, ouch. At least they won't be a problem against Champions.
  • Contests are Autojoin and must be collected within 21 days: So, we can accumulate 21 days worth of contests. What happens when a constest is more than 21 days old? Does it simply disappear or is it autocollected?
  • Opponents’ stats will be calculated more often: Wait, wait, wait, what?! Instead of a league snapshot every 6 hours now things are live or nearly live? What madness is this? So now we need to be constantly playing the game to be competitive? Are you aware of the time sink this change produces? Not only that but you're taking out many strategic choices, now you can't wait a little to attack an unboosted player at the moment you prefer within the 6 hours window because you never know when he will be boosted again. And calling this community feedback? I've never seen anyone asking for something like this ever!
Edited by Kenrae
  • Like 18

Idk how to feel about the 1star girls.. I just know that I´m not to happy about them replacing 1x EpP orbs :/

That´s really a big difference especially during Mythic Days, I´d like if kinkoid would at least give us the 1xEpP orbs back during MD that would be suggestion from my side.
A lot of players that didn´t like the MD design only played it because  of the ROI from orbs (especially the EpP orbs).. now without them I can see myself (and probably a buch of other players) skipping much more MD then I would have before.

But atleast the 1star girls wheren´t implemented into EpP that´s at least somewhat of a good news to me :P

(I´ve already posted it in the patch note section but since this is the specific topic for it I´m posting it also here)
  • Like 3

40 minutes ago, Noacc said:

Some of you may find it confusing to leave feedback or comment under the Patch notes. 
With all the recent releases it has becomes a bit hard and messy to read or find.

For bigger releases I'll experiment by creating a separate topic.

@Noacc It is confusing because you changed your policy of one thread per patch notes to a single thread for all patch notes with all the player comments in it.

The easiest way to have all comments ordered and separated would be either a single thread for each patch notes with their corresponding comments as you did in the old times, or a single thread for patch notes with comments disabled and then players or you creating a separate comment thread for each week.

• Like 18

Just tried doing some x10 Great Pachinko, also got 3 shards Ivy until now

btw I am also concerned by another thing, maybe it's a silly doubt but anyway: if there are 9 one-star girls total but name/image for only 3, does that mean Patch note's info in incomplete, or that those 3 are the only ones whose shards would drop right now?

2 minutes ago, Oda said:

btw I am also concerned by another thing, maybe it's a silly doubt but anyway: if there are 9 one-star girls total but name/image for only 3, does that mean Patch note's info in incomplete, or that those 3 are the only ones whose shards would drop right now?

There are 10 one-star girls, and 10 names.

For all of you asking if orbs will return after collecting all the one star girl, I can say you that on GH there aren't 1 star guys yet, but orbs vanished as a possible reward, si I'd say that orbs from villains are lost "forever". With the addiction of temporary Pops with epic orbs as possible rewards, this was somewhat predictable, I guess

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 8
  • Sad 5

17 minutes ago, chaser said:

dumped 100 orbs for 10 great games into the pachinko and didn´t get a single shard for ANY of the 1 star girls........really easier to get them........

I guess with "easy" KK simply meant: no kobans required, only Ymen which are superfluous for lvl450+^^

Edited by windia
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Noacc said:

Hey, guy!

IMHO this one star hoes are total BS. They are just delaying obstacles in villain-events.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

And now when I see an unboosted player I can't take my time to check which is the best combination of equipment and girls in fear of him boosting again. The more I think about this change the more enraged I become.

I don't care about the 1-star girls, even the Epic Orb isn't that important (we were getting more orbs from PoP nowadays). But this change to PvP is horrible.

• Like 11
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, chaser said:

dumped 100 orbs for 10 great games into the pachinko and didn´t get a single shard for ANY of the 1 star girls........really easier to get them........

Did you mean 10 x10 great pachinko orbs, 100 x10 great pachinko orbs or 100 x1 great pachinko orbs?

Are 1 star girls as good as mythic for pvp? obviusly no. Then it doesn't compensate anything about mythic, we don't get less girls for their event, it's just a shity event that forces anyone that wants to compeate to pay for kobans or not using kobans in months. So in that way they acomplish nothing. And if for some reason the answer is yes then i won't touch again the MD so nice.

Want more girls, well from orbs we may get the 4 aprox girls we get each month in epic pachinko. So unless we now get 12 1  star girl each month we get less from boses, PoP kinda compensates this.

Also if they appear in the team selector (that by now should have a favorite mode) it's just more filler and scrolling

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, ID 2958531 said:

IMHO this one star hoes are total BS. They are just delaying obstacles in villain-events.

Normal boss girls being available do not affect the drop rate of event girls. If you wish to state it is different, please provide a LARGE sample size indicating otherwise since significant testing has proved it does not.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 3

When you bring something new in and use it to replace something else and that new thing isn't as good as what you replaced it with, it's not  an improvement.

Once star/grade girls do not make up for 1 epic orb.

Also, as I just discovered the one-what-ever girls before reading the patch note when playing Silvanus, the 1 shard drop doesn't fill me with any confidence that they will be 'easier' to get. Just more flotsam to bog down acquiring anything of value or wroth.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

Okay, I've now dumped a total of 100 x10 great pachinko orbs and my results are 8 shard drops, making it closer to 12.5%.

Ivy first shard drop x3, second shard drop x3, third shard drop x1, so current Ivy total is 7 shards.

Anfisa first and only shard drop x6 (and I was surprised to learn the shard range was higher than 1-3), so current Anfisa total is 6 shards.

Momoka first shard drop x2, second shard drop x1, third shard drop x1, so current Momoka total is 4 shards.

D.D first and only shard drop x3, so current D.D total is 3 shards.

Edited by Inuzuka
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Normal boss girls being available do not affect the drop rate of event girls. If you wish to state it is different, please provide a LARGE sample size indicating otherwise since significant testing has proved it does not.

I meant "delaying" in terms of game performance. Thanks, I'll try to figure more detail on how this new add-on interfere with normal villain brides and event-aunts.   

What seems to be fixed with the PvP change is the stats bug, or at least I've just noticed one bugged player in my league that now isn't bugged, I guess we need to watch it closely.

But I've seen the change in stats still in a snapshot just now, as always. Maybe it will be applied from now on, who knows.

EDIT: Make it two players.

Edited by Kenrae
  • Like 2

• DvDivXXX unpinned this topic
  • Noacc unfeatured this topic