Get cLicking!  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Megumi

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

2 hours ago, Kenrae said:

We need a proper data collection topic

You can probably tell from the season leaderboard but I did a small sample of fights that I had been saving up 😏

Fights: 132
Shard drops: 70

Seems to be around ~50% to me.

I have no idea about the League tho, but the drop rate seems lower and the drop range is higher instead.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

This is a Hentai Clicker girl, so there will likely be a bunch of people who already have her. If you do provide detailed feedback on the event type, please do ensure you mention whether you got the girl automatically, as it does change the impression on the event.

As for me, I did indeed have her from Clicker, so I'm going to appreciate the free rewards for playing the game.

A HCL girl? Bad news. :( The recently added HCL girls to Hentai Heroes are a bit "quantity over quality" for me. At least in the aspect of the art (first star exactly the same pose like the no star stage)

2 minutes ago, Keijo said:

A HCL girl? Bad news. :( The recently added HCL girls to Hentai Heroes are a bit "quantity over quality" for me. At least in the aspect of the art (first star exactly the same pose like the no star stage)

They only had 3 unique poses over on Hentai Clicker, so yeah one gets reused. The art itself is generally quite good (yes exceptions exist) and most people don't flick through all available poses on a regular basis, so not that big a deal if one isn't hugely different.

• Like 1

• FinderKeeper changed the title to [ 08-Apr-21 ] Kinky Cumpetition #1 - Discussion

x15 League Challenges and x18 Season Challenges.

I acquired 7 Shards in total.

This is freaking absurd.
But thank you nevertheless, I appreciate the event since it revolves around Challenges (which is different from Combativity events), but one must express their feedback in an honest manner.

• Like 5

I got Megumi automatically as part of the HCL harem transfer system. So I have no data whatsoever for girl shard drops. On the bright side, I have more data on the rare vs legendary item drops.

Unfortunately, the "Rare" part in "Rare OR Legendary" was not a typo as I hoped.

Season: 151 rare books and 3 legendary books in 154 wins.
League:  114 rare gifts and 0 legendary gifts in 114 wins.

Needless to say, I am not impressed. As I said, these are steps in the right direction, but definitely baby steps... :|

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 6

I already have the girl from clickers so no idea in the drops really. I'm not a completionist so as long as they don't put a pvp necesary girl behind paywalls/ being alwais top players in D3 i find it fine.

The rewards don't make much sense, green books and affections gives nothing to high players, but low players usually complain about pvp stuff so this isn't their event also. I think it makes more sense to made the reward pool the same as your shop, so it's worth for everyone. It feels like they are scared of giving to much affection/books seeing daily rewards and the fact that all boses give Ymen at tier 2/3 instead of better items. But that's probably for another topic.

The only good thing is that i'm seeing many people rushing in leagues so getting better positions will be easier, which is good for me as the people that rush it know they may get worse positions just for 1 girl.

2 hours ago, blaa said:

since I knew this was coming, I saved my 220 kisses from last season, already spent 50 of them and some league fights and got around 20 shards. Shouldnt be a problem for me to get her. I am glad, we get at least some clicker girls in events and not only on EP.

And again: another event that goes well with the already existing one, so no problem for me. In fact, the opposite: I highly welcome this (even though it needs at least some improvements, but we talk about this later - maybe). Give us more events!

GL everyone!

I on the opposite brought all my champions to 4th stage. So tomorrow I gonna make use of the   wonderful kisses    of stage 5...

• Haha 1

Just adding my numbers

League 15 battles (using the x15 button) 0 shards, all uncommon prizes

Season 15 battles, 14 wins, 6 single shard drops. rest uncommon prizes

I had to go back and look at my color background for the prizes. They're the second tier prizes which I think is called uncommon - the kind of brownish ones.

Edited by TeeJay

21 minutes ago, TeeJay said:

I had to go back and look at my color background for the prizes. They're the second tier prizes which I think is called uncommon - the kind of brownish ones.

They're actually green (but they might appear brownish if you're color blind) and called rares. To avoid this kind of awkward moments, you can change the language to English in your settings for two minutes and check how things are actually called in the EN version, then switch back to your preferred language.

• Thanks 1

Honestly this seems like a waste of event. 2 days to get a 3 star leg (thats meh), where a win only gives a chance to get shards, and most of the time its 1 shard (have 15 shards and so far got one 3 drop and one 2, all rest were 1 shards drop, and a bunch of green books in around 50 wins). Its one of those events were ill just do my normal daily pvp, not worth doing refils or spending the seasons extra kisses. Instead of events like these what they should be focusing is either adding new single player champions with new girls or some new type of game feature thats permanent and replayable. 

I ran a full 15 in league and got ZERO, and then did about another 15 runs in season and got 7 shards, which was so little that I think it's obvious that no way in hell is this doable in 2 days unless you intend to commit a TON of kobans to refill over and over.

And I'd rather put mine to use in other ways.

• Like 5

9 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

They're actually green (but they might appear brownish if you're color blind)

Yeap! :)

and called rares. To avoid this kind of awkward moments, you can change the language to English in your settings for two minutes and check how things are actually called in the EN version, then switch back to your preferred language.

After you said that I went back and looked again (mind you I was rushing through that as it was time to get out to work). And like this morning I was clicking on the item, hovering my mouse pointer over it going... now I know there's something that pops up with its rarity type.

So I huffed a sigh, sat back, looked to my left (side of the screen) and noticed the little Rarity bar. lol

Thank you.

• Like 1

We probably should look at this one as an "add-on".

Instead of playing normally for "nothing extra", we're actually getting shards for a girl and books/gifts (which granted, could be better, for sure).

Anyway, with the dating tokens, as soon as we have 1 shard, we can worry about getting the girl later, so there's that, at least.

Since this is something working inside the "real" event, I think it's acceptable that it won't be as good as that one.

And for those who really want to, they can further play/invest and do more to get the girl right now, which should be even better for Kinkoid.

Anyway, just another way of looking at it, I guess. 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Pops said:

Hi guys,

Can I write to support if I haven't received Megumi from HC? The platform has to match because I got Bunny before.

If you have her in HC, sure. Just try to remember if you already had her before the end of February.

(For the ones that are complaining a bit on the girl and the event) 

Guys let's be clear: would you like to be this girl an actual 5 or 6 star one ? I really do not think so. Imagine if this was a new 5 or 6 legendary in that case ok you can whine, because that would be a total d... move from KK.

But this is not the case, this is a 3 star (cute) girl that allows you to get her playing literally normally, and doing the other event and also gives you free resources that normally you would need use kobans to restock he store. There is no planning or efforts to do.

Yes is a bit hard to get, but game play wise: Do you really need her to stay competitive? the answer is no.

Please stop whining, this is not a bad add to our monthly schedule

• Like 7

20 hours ago, Slynia said:

You can probably tell from the season leaderboard but I did a small sample of fights that I had been saving up 😏

Fights: 132
Shard drops: 70

Seems to be around ~50% to me.

I have no idea about the League tho, but the drop rate seems lower and the drop range is higher instead.

This is like I've experienced as well. All drops in seasons are 1 shard, but in the league they are less common but you can get more than one. 

Interesting... So, I did 44 fights(wins) in Seasons and got 23 shard drops(1shard) which is similar to what others reported so far. Which means a 50% drop rate with 1-1 shard drop range. Also, I did 151 fights(wins) in League and got 15 shard drops(1-4 shards) which is again similar to other results. And means a 10% drop rate with 1-4 drop range.

Which means that 97 League fights(wins) (15(starting)+82(natural generation)) translates into 10 drops with 2.5 shards on average and 25 shards total from League. Plus 57 Season kisses (10(starting)+47(natural generation)) translates into 28 drops of 1 shard on average and 28 shards total from Seasons. To a total of 53 shards (25+28) from natural generation. On average. Which is half of what you need to finish the girl.

So to summarize, this is not a merry event which doesn't require much investment from player. It does and quite a lot. And the thing is, it seems the best way to get those shards koban wise is buying additional kisses in Seasons. And surprise, surprise it's exactly additional kisses that was added to the monthly cards in the same update. So it seems they know what they're doing. Which is again seems like an obvious money(koban) grab from Kinkoid. It's not much and yeah, developers need money. But with the overall quality of art decreasing even more, especially with an addition of all those clicker girls, and the heavy focus on koban sinks in the game by Kinkoid I think this all slowly turns into a mess. And by mess I mean "Give me money and I'll give you a low quality product. And I know you'll pay cause we did good quality in the past and got you hooked up." which is how it's usually done in all successful companies and it works and people love it, but I still think it has to be pointed out.

And for everyone who will try and say that no, it's okay and it's very similar to the Epic Days in some regard(getting 50% of a girl with no investment). Yeah, I can find a lot of good arguments too. The same was said about removing epic orbs from villains. After giving us weekly PoPs with Epic orbs that removal is understandable. But the problem is the message. With Epic orbs they said that they were removed in favor of 1-star girls. The awesome 1-star girls that are hear to balance out the Mythic girls, those 1-star girls. And here it's the same - "Hey, for two days you will get additional rewards for fighting in League and Seasons. You will get awesome gifts and books, but not only that! You will get the girl too!". But here we are, with only half the shards for a girl and useless green items. It's very disappointing.

I'm used to disappointment when it comes to girls and sex and I guess Kinkoid wanted to add that glorious experience, but isn't this game supposed to be the opposite?

• Like 5