• .Portia. Meh
    • \______/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Stormi. Meh
    • \______/ Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Iron Season. Next Event >>

hY9L0dY.png

Path of Attraction
Starting on the 24th and ending of 30th (1 pm UTC+2) of April, you can invite 4 sexy buccaneers to your Harem.
These sea maidens will join your crew only if you complete 20 sailor tasks and win their affection.

Yarr

My adventurous hero,

The sea is a cruel mistress but there can be some pleasure found in her vast depths. Beware of the sexy pirates that will cum in your way! They are hot, dangerous and armed with sex toys from islands far away you’ve never even heard of!

Starting today and ending on the 30th (1 pm UTC+2) of April, you can invite 4 sexy buccaneers to your Harem. These sea maidens will join your crew only if you complete 20 sailor tasks and win their affection.

The smuggler Ariana and the corsair Portia will join your Harem if you complete all tasks. Take off their pirate boots and fill their wet booties with your salty juices! For the Ship Commander Captain Calypso and the sexy pirate Stormi you will have to pillage even harder! Bring on the storm, I like it rough!

A good captain goes down with his ship, wanna go down on me?

Free Path Bonus Path

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Ariana

ava0-1200x.webp

Calypso

ava0-1200x.webp

Portia

ava0-1200x.webp

Stormi

On 4/24/2021 at 2:42 PM, Dmitrii said:

812884414_-5.thumb.jpg.415a7ff1c0562d543f4bb9a5341561a7.jpg1915001035_-4.thumb.jpg.cf50bd314a702be2f4ad94205785f4a7.jpg

@Noacc

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 9

• FinderKeeper changed the title to [ 24-Apr-21 ] Sea Mistresses PoA - Discussion
6 minutes ago, TeeJay said:

Today's secret word is MAUS. Spot the word, know its reference, and win the adulation of literary geeks the internet over.

I love that comic book but I don't get what you're trying to say 🤔

The girls look good, nothing overwhelming but also nothing bad imo :)

I´m ok with the task since I always manage to finish it a day ahead or so but less rewards are always 😢

But I´m missing the avatars, can´t find any new once.. that "mistake" or what every has happened quite often lately :/ ...

Edited by holymolly
  • Like 1

So i like all the girls, specially Ariana (Revy from black lagoon as @casket already pionted out) and i think i know Portia too but i can't remember where i saw her atm. 

The thing that really hurts me most of all is the combat points rewards reduction, this makes me really unhappy about this Poa. I kinda rely a lot on that rewards for the next classic event, so i'm afraid that this is gonna cost me a girl (you now less combat + me and my luck = 2 girls out of 3 probably).

23 less combat points (if i did good the math) are a huge loss imo, maybe i'm just too worried still..... i feel a lot of pain for this loss, i hope this is not huge as i think it is maybe the "data forum mates" are gonna give better opinions on this and if it is really gonna go damage the classic event.

Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Xemnas said:

So i like all the girls, specially Ariana (Revy from black lagoon as @casket already pionted out) and i think i know Portia too but i can't remember where i saw her atm. 

The thing that really hurts me most of all is the combat points rewards reduction, this makes me really unhappy about this Poa. I kinda rely a lot on that rewards for the next classic event, so i'm afraid that this is gonna cost me a girl (you now less combat + me and my luck = 2 girls out of 3 probably).

23 less combat points (if i did good the math) are a huge loss imo, maybe i'm just too worried still..... i feel a lot of pain for this loss, i hope this is not huge as i think it is maybe the "data forum mates" are gonna give better opinions on this and if it is really gonna go damage the classic event.

Yep, a slight uptick on pvp tasks and also slightly less combativity.

Slightly harder, slightly less rewarding.

• Thanks 1

Personally the two girls I like more are the ones you get first (both free and paid). But I like all of them :).

On the loss of combativity, it sucks, but I used to do the tasks faster anyway, I only saved them for the next Classic event in February. I prefer to not lose my free refresh points. So, it sucks, but it's not a big deal (since I usually finish PoA in 2-3 days anyway).

• Like 1

So I only recognize Revy and thankfully she is free... curious of the others, they look familiar. No, I don't know who they are a parody to.

Edited: The second girl next to Ariana (Revy), the cat looking one Portia. She is reminding me of Asia Clan-Clan from Outlaw Star... I could be heavily mistaken though so if someone knows, please correct me.

image.png.05bedf6e691d8311c85176f4bbbc2611.png

Edited by Zanko
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Now, thankfully for saving up on Kobans. I got the second tier/bonus awards and managed to get Revy just recently. Dang I like her legs and heels... or is it the thighs? Can't say for sure. :)

Screen Shot 2021-04-25 at 1.47.58 AM.png

Edited by Zanko
Wanted to add more.
  • Like 5

• Slynia pinned and featured this topic

Fantastic girls, all four.  Ariana looks sexily menacing in all her poses, showing enough charm to lure, unsuspecting, the most streetwise of potential suitors.

I love that psychedelic chick, Portia, even though I'll never get her - too poor!

In the test I managed to get the pirate girl, Captain Calypso - pretty hot as well - pretty.  Both the available girls are Know-how, which was interesting.  It'll be touch and go whether I get her in my main accounts because I'm too low in kobans to make a tangible effort, especially since I'm nearly out of kisses to go to Seasons to polish off those last needed points.

I have to comment on the artwork in general.  I've noticed a steady improvement.  Sure, there are fails, but even these might be more a matter of taste and other members may not share my distaste.  I respect the fact that the artists are attempting to create a very human-scale diversity among the haremverse's female population and girls come in all shapes and sizes and facial expressions.  The artists have been faithful to this and have avoided the temptation to fall into the trap of creating clones of one particular style.  A good recent example is Lila - a sexy, voluptuous girl with a very beautiful face and sexy makeup.  And boy oh boy a pair of buns to snuggle into while fondling her boobs.  I'm glad I went for broke to get her in Kinky Contest.

The girls in this event are slimmer and leggier, but viva la difference.  I just love them!

• Like 7

Well, I managed to get to the final tier either last night or early this morning.

Got 50 pvp battles.

Kind of want to hold my higher spot in Tower so, most likely, just going to do it with Season battles. I figure with regular refills (and I just used up my 10 and didn't get a chance to use them this morning due to early day at work) I should be able to finish the last tier before time runs out and without having to refill anything.

Oh, that's right, tomorrow night the Tower session ends and I'll have fresh tower battles and rankings to earn. So, yeah, got this one unless life keeps me away from a computer.

finished the event a day ago thanks to a they are only stairs to your glory contest i had to use all energy and combativity rewards from PoA and finished the last 50 combats after

Even though we get smaller rewards, PoA still gives a lot. Really appreciate it.

• Like 5

I was lucky to finish the last villains fight early today and used one of the Season rewards to get the points for the contest. Now I only need 50 15 more PVP wins to finish this.

And I've done with without unlocking the paid path.

• Like 5