• .Laura. Meh
    • \_____/ Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Fantasy Season. Next Event >>

sZkbyA1.jpg

Classic event 
Classic starts from the 1st and will end оn the 10th of January

Peeping Toms
Darling,

They say seeing is believing and those 6 beauties love to watch you show off your talents!

Starting today and ending on the 10th of January, you will be visited by six daring hotties. Peeping Agate will join your show only if you complete all daily missions.

Show these magical ladies how well you can use your imagination in the Fantasy Season and Shana and Zorya will join your Harem.

All their eyes are on you, hero!

Mission Girl

ava0-1200x.webp

Peeping Agate

Boss Girls and Champion Girl

ava0-1200x.webp

Peeping Fabienne

ava0-1200x.webp

Peeping Virginia

ava0-1200x.webp 

Peeping Malina

Event Pachinko Girls

ava0-1200x.webp

Peeping Sifra

ava0-1200x.webp

Peeping Kameyala

New Season Girls
(not part of the event)

ava0-1200x.webp

Shana

ava0-1200x.webp

Zorya

Recent Girls
PoP, Club Champion, 3x Adventure
(not part of the event)

ava0-1200x.webp

Ekaterina

ava0-1200x.webp

Stellaluna

ava0-1200x.webp

Minuh

ava0-1200x.webp

Knickers

ava0-1200x.webp

Laura

HH_Calendar_January_Classic.png

@Noacc

• Thanks 4

1 minute ago, FinderKeeper said:

!!! #$%####$%@##$ !!!

You know, it doesn't even surprise me much that shards are on stage completions instead of performances. facepalm.gif

yeah we probably should have expected that ..I mean otherwise they´d give us another "free" girl during classics 😅.. too bad I really hoped it would be doable for free (It may be but since it´s just a chance for shards to drop I´m pretty sure it´s not a crazy high chance like 80% so probably just 60 shards or so during the event ...too bad dating tokens are gone :/ ...

• Like 4
  • Hearts 1

I will give them a chance: I'm at lvl19, first stage of Whaty. So I will see if I could get enough shards from him to get her, but I'm not optimistic...

Oh, ceterum censeo: The implementation of the Shards on Champion for Classic-Event Girl is so horrible, that you can only 🤮!

Edited by bolitho76

Just now, Discgear said:

The artist be saying "That's feet shaming."

Well, if Virginia was actually a character with a special disability of having her feet inverted and it was explained in the lore, sure. She's been in the game in several variants for years and has always had regular left/left and right/right matching pairs of legs and feet though (and you can bet she'll have them in other poses and affection scenes too). :D 

It's just a lack of basic checks for common errors. They've done this many, many times (and it's been fixed in a couple of instances, so far). And it rubs me the wrong way in and of itself, not just because I like feet so I'd like artists and those who green-light art to pay more attention to them. They've done this for hands quite a few times too (Levitya a few months back, and that got fixed after enough complaints).

3 minutes ago, jaeeger said:

So, if we want to get the classic champion girl we have to beat him 6 times in 8 days? Well, I'd be lying if I expected something feasible coming from Kinkoid.

Would need 5 shard drops of 20 shards but not sure if it's 100% chance or not in which case going to need to do more.

2 minutes ago, jaeeger said:

So, if we want to get the classic champion girl we have to beat him 6 times in 8 days? Well, I'd be lying if I expected something feasible coming from Kinkoid.

That's assuming a 100% chance to get x20 shards. I don't have a confirmation yet. (and my own champ was on last stage)

Also it's probably worth to note that Peeping Malina is still a pachinko girl. They didn't "take" her from us. They've given us another way to get her. But game design behind it is... questionable.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, jaeeger said:

if it´s just a flat chance for every item (6 items + shards) shards have a drop rate of  14,3% so ..well :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

So leaving the champion thing that i wrote in patch notes: the girls are pretty good (yes that Virginia mistake.... let's hope in a fix (soon)) and in the event my favourite is probably Sifra.

The CC girl and the Pop one are fantastic, i hope also for the "fix" of the shards in the champions soon. 

The 3 in the new world are AMAZING, i'm not there because i'm still working on the last 2 on Sake but i'm looking forward to start. Mostly because i was really waiting the appearance of Minuh and Knickers 😍

Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 3

30 minutes ago, FinderKeeper said:

That's assuming a 100% chance to get x20 shards. I don't have a confirmation yet. (and my own champ was on last stage)

Also it's probably worth to note that Peeping Malina is still a pachinko girl. They didn't "take" her from us. They've given us another way to get her. But game design behind it is... questionable.

It's not a guaranteed drop if you still have items to collect .... another kick in the teeth for lower level players who haven't cleared out the Champions, on top of the fact the Champions were made harder with the BDSM / Awakening "improvements" 

Edited for clarity

@Inuzuka's post made we check mine which is wrong. Stages 1-4 reward you with 1 piece of equipment OR 20 shards for the girl. When I completed stage 3 I got one equipment. Pic added to show details

Whaty.png

Edited by Incubys
Clarification of point
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Incubys said:

It's not a guaranteed drop if you still have items to collect

What do you mean? The champions will always have items to drop. Unless you don't mean equipment, but the avatar, theme and character rewards, in which case, those don't matter, you only get those rewards (or 10 kisses if you have them all) on the final stage, and the final stage doesn't drop shards anyway.

21 minutes ago, Xemnas said:

So leaving the champion thing that i wrote in patch notes: the girls are pretty good (yes that Virginia mistake.... let's hope in a fix (soon)) and in the event my favourite is probably Sifra.

The CC girl and the Pop one are fantastic, i hope also for the "fix" of the shards in the champions soon. 

The 3 in the new world are AMAZING, i'm not there because i'm still working on the last 2 on Sake but i'm looking forward to start. Mostly because i was really waiting the appearance of Minuh 😍

Yeah the girls are all ok.. my favorite event girl (first impression wise only obviously) is still virginia (yeah even though the feets are drawn wrong :D )

CC and PoP also good (especially PoP)

season girls are also pretty great for season girls especially and the 3 world 16 girls are amazing especially the bunny girl, she´s absolutely stunning 😍 (and I´m not a dragon ball fan :P )

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The big toe goes on the inside of the foot. Is that so difficult to remember? They have some really bad and also lazy (cheap) artists working for them. Yet they continue to try and squeeze players for this poor quality stuff. And they wonder why all the animosity.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Folks, please try to (also) post your feedback and questions on the new feature itself in the Patch Notes thread, since this isn't just for this one event, it's a new permanent addition to the game. And right now, it's basically a joke, so we need to coordinate and gather our global feedback on it:

Also pointing this out because there are some people who seem to be following the discussion and posting info only here, others only there, so it's a bit scattered and hard to follow (even for us, I mean, so imagine getting this all the way up to Rosso). Not to mention, there's lots of talk on Discord too.

• Thanks 2

Yeah no luck with the Whaty stages either. The season and club girls are fine, since I can work on them through the month and with the club members. As for the Peeping Tom's girls? Mostly meh. Then again having just shy on 703 girls now. I feel less incline to go girl collecting as I used to.