• Meh
    • Yucky
  6. 6. Rate Snowy Levitya

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Frosty Hotties season. Next Event >>

Y44oxU4.jpg

Path of Attraction
Starting on 25th of December, you will have 6 days to get these 4 gorgeous girls.

Jolly and Horny

Darling,

Get jingle with it! These four jolly ladies will help you get in the festive mood in no time.

Starting today and ending on the 31st (1 pm UTC+1) of December, you can get 4 horny magical hotties who would love to join your Harem! You will have to complete 20 different tasks to get them.

Jolly Santa Claudia and Jolly Jingle will be yours if you complete all tasks. If you want Jolly Rudolpha and Jingle Holiday, you will have to double your efforts.

They can’t wait for you to deliver their desired present straight into their chimneys, hero!

Free Path Bonus Path

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Jolly Santa Claudia

ava0-1200x.webp

Jolly Jingle

ava0-1200x.webp

Jolly Rudolpha

ava0-1200x.webp

Jingle Holiday

Recent Girls
2x Path of Valor
(not part of the event)

ava0-1200x.webp

Hobby Alana

ava0-1200x.webp

Snowy Levitya

d8lujnh.jpg

@Noacc

• Thanks 5

The one at the mid of the month was a sort of one time "test"-thing (with overbearing task requirements no less) if I recall correctly.

This one now is the regular one done every months.

With the introduction of Path of Valor koban cost for unlocking extra prizes as practically doubled without the extra PoA already as you get two PoVs with 3600 koban cost each month adding up to another 7200 beside the usual PoA.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Eckos said:

The one at the mid of the month was a sort of one time "test"-thing (with overbearing task requirements no less) if I recall correctly.

This one now is the regular one done every months.

With the introduction of Path of Valor koban cost for unlocking extra prizes as practically doubled without the extra PoA already as you get two PoVs with 3600 koban cost each month adding up to another 7200 beside the usual PoA.

It's Good to see that we got the mythic 6 games orbs back as well since not only did we have harder tasks but since the mythic 6 games orb were removed from the middle of the month poa the rewards were not as good.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, natstar said:

It's Good to see that we got the mythic 6 games orbs back as well since not only did we have harder tasks but since the mythic 6 games orb were removed from the middle of the month poa the rewards were not as good.

I'm a F2P player so I have to be conscious where I spend the accumulated kobans I have at my disposal. Luckily I checked beforehand if the end-of-month PoA is still a thing so I kept my kobans to unlock this one.

In terms of available prizes this one is certainly a better deal overall and thanks to the more accommodating tasks requirements I might be actually able to go through to the last tier and grab all four harem additions. 😄

• Like 1

It was announced in the forum multiple times that "Midwinter Preparations" was NOT the regular PoA-Event for December. It was "only" an Event what has used the structure of an PoA.

And it was said by Rosso, that the regular PoA will be the same like usual. So, no we didn't got the MyPx6 back, because they never disappeared from regular PoA.

Please don't mix the "Midwinter Preparations" with PoA. It's like satsumas and clementines - they look very similar, but there are differences. 😉

• Like 5

Just now, bolitho76 said:

It was announced in the forum multiple times that "Midwinter Preparations" was NOT the regular PoA-Event for December. It was "only" an Event what has used the structure of an PoA.

And it was said by Rosso, that the regular PoA will be the same like usual. So, no we didn't got the MyPx6 back, because they never disappeared from regular PoA.

Please don't mix the "Midwinter Preparations" with PoA. It's like satsumas and clementines - they look very similar, but there are differences. 😉

true we´ve communicated as often as we could that there will be another / the normal end of the month PoA :)

Also the MyP orbs part is not 100% correct since, if I remember correctly, there were no 6x MyP orbs on the t.t.t. tuber PoA last month :)

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, holymolly said:

Also the MyP orbs part is not 100% correct since, if I remember correctly, there were no 6x MyP orbs on the t.t.t. tuber PoA last month :)

Can't speak for the version of the November PoA on HH, but the GH one did have Mythic x6 orbs:
GH_main_PoA_D_Tubers.thumb.png.b3ee537149fd1a7ed1152a75cbcc0348.png

The reason I remember them (beside the screenshot, lol) was because they were a kinda consolation prize because I couldn't get past the second-to-last tier in November (and thus missed two guys) because the task was "Gain 20.000 points in contests" and that day it was a "Donate money"-only contest which would have required to burn 50 million cash to meet the requirements, something impossible to manage back then for my F2P newbie account. 😞

Ok, my fault: I had have to say "...didn't got the MyPx6 back...". I had mixed the numbers in the first Post. Shouldn't cook and post at the same time... 😁👨‍🍳

@Eckos holymoly referred to my mistake with the "6x MyPx6", not to the MyPx6 at all.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's good that we're at least getting one PoA worth the name this month. Tasks are back to normal. Having said that, rewards aren't all that exciting and definitely not anything special (we've had better PoAs in the past even on some random months, not to mention the Anniversary version on July). Given all of the backlash and tensions this month and the fact that this is the holiday season, I was expecting some kind of "going the extra mile" good-will gesture on this one. Another missed opportunity flies by (and it won't get better until someone in charge learns that PR and Marketing are both important and serious enough work that each should be one employee's full-time job, not something you do a little bit here and there in a rush on top of your main job).

Some of those rewards are just underwhelming by the game's current standards, like one MPx1 orb (especially until they fix the botched drop rate for that!), one GPx10 or even 3 GPx10s. Tickets and Ymens are less underwhelming than they used to now that their respective sources of income were way over-nerfed. But yeah, just adding some gems here and there doesn't quite cut it. Remember, we do need those gems, but no player is excited about them. They're still only one person's dream, and everyone else's reality.

No Xmas gift for mods either (unless they want to surprise us with one on New Year's Eve?). Grumble, grumble. -_-

• Like 6

Ah, here we are, Tier 17 - Spend money.

69.8M

Didn't we just see something like this?

Yes, yes we did. It was Mid-Winter Preparation. At first, I thought they meant Preparation like in Preparation H, for hemorrhoids as that was a pain the ass. But now I see that it was in preparation for this event's last 'spend money' fit. It was the Ghost of PoA spending Yet To Come.

I know, I know, it's not 116 to 200 million in Kobans. And, maybe this PoA's last spend similar to last months' PoA (I should look*). And I'm sure raising 10 girls (3 star legendary) will get me the 70 million I'll need. But, that still feels like a lot. Or, maybe, it's because there's so little else to spend it on. Books and Gifts only net about 4mil. The items in the market are worthless. And Great Pachinko is already filled with orbs. We need something more to 'buy' other than worthless, overpriced gear and/or diminishing our limited reserves of Harem members.

*I looked. And I found the formula.

Your Level x .15 millions in Kobans. So, that's my price.

I still wish we had something easier to buy. It just feels like work and I just got home from work. Wah!

• Thinking 1

6 hours ago, TeeJay said:

Your Level x .15 millions in Kobans

Thankfully, you meant to say Ymens (in-game cash), not Kobans (in-game gold). ^^

And yeah, no requirement changes were made from the latest REAL PoA events (excluding the terrible, terrible "experiment" in the middle of December). What did change, but that was a few patches ago, is that Ymen incomes were over-nerfed to the point that we went from routinely having billions on hand despite spending cash all the time without giving it a second thought to being dirt poor by default and having to be super careful in order to maintain even a couple hundred millions stash. Except for the lucky ones who had a lot of billions when the surprise over-nerf hit.

Still, this is very doable. No comparison to the Midwinter Disaster would be fair to make. 

6 hours ago, TeeJay said:

And I'm sure raising 10 girls (3 star legendary) will get me the 70 million I'll need. But, that still feels like a lot.

This might help (hand-made by yours truly ^^)

#GIRL UPGRADE COSTS (MYTHIC).png

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Here i am, didn't have much time to post (you know the Christmas... the family...etc) but i'll say my opinion now :).

So our dear old Poa. I still would love a little reduction on the "fight the villan" steps but i don't think is going to happen so... i'll adapt my planning somehow. The girls for me are fantastic and i'm very happy to see Santa Claudia, without her i don't feel the Christmas in the Haremverse XD. As always i'll grab the paid path too. One thing is a bit disappointing: since it was a "special" Poa they could have done a bit more, even adding some more quests.

About the Pov: Alana inspires me more than Levitya so i will stop at the free path, even if the smart move would probably leave some other events and take all the Pov for the experience. But i want to play with my..... heart and not with my mind so XD. Side note i didn't have many problems, i had lots of savings (since i knew that this Pov was coming) so i've already ended it (Alana is in the bag, i still need some points but i'll wait the right contest).

Good luck mates, happy holidays and (a bit early) Happy new year!!!

• Like 3

I am very glad that this PoA was back to normal. I'm on track to finish on the last day, which is a day behind my general target, but that is because I want a day of slack in case I have issues. With multiple power outages on a sunny non-windy day, a annoying holiday season as usual, and needing a new car by the end of the year, I needed that day of slack.

• Like 3

Holiday is my favorite though the others aren´t bad either :) .. I´m still on the defeat villians task I´ll probably take the risk of a bad contest since I just don´t feel like using my last few combativity to finish it before..hope I won´t regret it though :D

EDIT: ok..I did use some combativity just to be save because I really don´t want to deal with a defeat villians and players contest today :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I guess we'll have to call the first PoA this month 'Alt PoA'.  Despite its onerous (and expensive) requirements I was happy to get the new version of Ulfette.

Well, I have no real idea how I managed it, but in  this current PoA I got both more readily available girls in all accounts with two days to spare.  This is despite being perilously low on kobans (like under 1000).  I set out to get Santa Claudia as early as possible and I managed this on the first day.  This gave me enough time to complete all 60 champion performances and the 120 defeat villains tasks with natural recharges.  Fortunately for me I managed to get the right two contest tasks for my last days, both involving selling items.

The girls... I part company with most of you, according to the survey results.  I thought all four were a superb lineup, and it's great that Holiday continues her sexy transformation - I wish I was in a position to have got her.  Santa Claudia's second pose is interesting for her facial expression; a mixture of defiance and flirty challenge (her turn for a spanking!).  Her eyes and mouth are so subtly drawn.  Jingle hasn't altered that much from her first version.  While it's nice that she's still unquestionably Jingle. it's a little disappointing that she wasn't allowed to evolve into her slightly more domineering and punitive role.  The artists have chosen the most beautiful hair colour possible for her.  I have a very real weakness for strawberry blonde, especially with the lustre they managed to impart.

Since we've included Path of Valour in the discussion, I have to comment on Hobby Alana.  In her third pose there are enough banana skins on the floor to suggest she's eaten enough bananas to become slightly radioactive from all the Potassium 40 in her system.  That's quite apart from the sexual innuendo from having so many bananas in her mouth.

[Sorry for all the spelling mistakes from a US point of view.  I use the British spelling which is used in Aotearoa-New Zealand.]

• Like 1

Defeat villains and spend energy; not the best contest to finish PoA. At 800 points/h with natural regen, it takes 25h to complete this.

Fortunately, I had a few energy rewards available; so it should be fine. I'll need to use at least 25 kisses to finish the event a few hours before it ends :D (And hopefully, I'll still have time to refill my combativity before PoA ends, to prepare for MD)

Il y a 3 heures, holymolly a dit :

EDIT: ok..I did use some combativity just to be save because I really don´t want to deal with a defeat villians and players contest today :D 

Good call :)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

[Sorry for all the spelling mistakes from a US point of view.  I use the British spelling which is used in Aotearoa-New Zealand.]

Never apologize for speaking English. I've learned the language through US sources myself, but if the English language is anything besides more and more global, it's inconsistent in general and a complete mess in terms of pronunciation and spelling in particular. Wherever you are in any English-speaking country, it's a challenge to find two people who speak the same English. Until someone figures out an alphabet that actually fits the language and its billion different pronunciations for every single letter of the Roman alphabet, it won't improve. This is an "EN" forum, definitely not a "US" forum or anything as restrictive as that. No limited edition is favored (or favoured) over any other. ^^

Glad you liked this PoA.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

As, a native American English speaker.  English is an easy language to learn but, very difficult to master.  Div is right when it comes to pronunciation and the English when written. My favorites: All words pretty much pronounced the same. Wright, right, rite, wright.  Raise, Rays, Raze, Rase, Res. buy, by, bye. Do, due, dew.  You have to love English:-)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Hearts 1

When it comes to learning and speaking English I remember that in my school our teacher would often even go the length to remind the class of the difference between so-called British English and American English and how both variants are accepted almost everywhere.

Although in most European countries British English is considered the more appropriate way to write and speak outside the internet, inside the net the American variant is certainly the predominant one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Eckos said:

British English and American English

Yeah, that's one of the many fantasies most people are taught when they learn English as a foreign language in school. But the reality is very different. The "British English" most Europeans are taught in school is more or less the English spoken by a small and aging part of the posh population in and around London City, and some government officials or TV presenters. You sound like someone reading an instruction manual out loud to most people everywhere else in the UK if that's what you stick with. The "American English", when taught at all (usually in university aka college in the US) is kinda how educated New-Yorkers speak in a formal setting.

Not to mention that even two US citizens from the same town are likely to pronounce at least some basic words like "often", "either", or any word ending with "-ile" (mobile, fragile, hostile) differently from one another. "Schedule" is a fun one too. First time someone asked me about the shay-dool, I had no idea they meant s'kay-dule... And beyond all that, you can have a lot of fun with just "th", "ou" and "gh". Add or remove one letter and every sound in the word changes. "Tough -> Though -> Through -> Thought..." The spoken language is completely divorced from its spelling.

Anyways. Bit off topic. ^^ So... Nice PoA, huh?

On 12/29/2021 at 4:11 AM, DvDivXXX said:
On 12/28/2021 at 9:21 PM, TeeJay said:

Your Level x .15 millions in Kobans

Thankfully, you meant to say Ymens (in-game cash), not Kobans (in-game gold). ^^

Yes, yes, ineed. :) That was after-work tired brain in action there.

And thanks for the chart. Saves me from having to finish up mine. lol :)

And, yeah, the Money nerf is a pain. I'm not feeling it here as much as I don't do a lot of buying, but over on CxH I really feel it every PoA thing. I'm partially to blame on that as I don't regularly collect my allowances due to the there's-too-much-to-tale-care-of syndrom.

On the bright side, I managed to finish it off with stuff to spare and collect. :)

• Like 1