Pantheon walls

Liliat

I'm bashing my head on floor 1300 right now. I've had 6 or 7 close ones where I've been one hit away from victory, so I just need a fight like those where I get one more crit, but so far that's eluded me. Currently I'm using 4 mono + 2 rainbow gear, 3 Cordyceps boosters, and just got a gear upgrade from spending some GPx10 yesterday as well as a level-up the day before from cashing in on PoV rewards. The only remaining power-up coming to me this week is that I should be able to awaken Lovebot Norou to level 600 with the gems I'll get from LC today. 

This is the first time I'm seriously wondering if I won't get through before the blessings will change. These are pretty good blessings right now, with my entire team at +40% or +35%, and it'll be a while before we see something this good again. I may just crack and buy that stupid headband to get through now while I can.

Edit: made it without having to use the headband, just by a hair:

391258963_MadeIt.thumb.PNG.db0e1a6749c00c1d74fd51df75d51962.PNG

Not sure how I managed this, as it was 2 crits to me to 1 crit for the temple, and I've already had many fights exactly like that which fell short, but this one succeeded. With that, I'm on my way up to 1400 where I expect to get absolutely clobbered. But the fact that I got through this one without the headband gives me hope for future progress and maybe - just maybe - beating 1500.

Edited by Attirm
  • Like 3

This one took around 15 trys. Some of the ideas here helped, so in the end it came down to, push up the attack power to the max and hope you have enought critical hits.

This time worked out without it, but I'm so going to need that headband at 1500...here is a picture of the current Nutaku Leaderboard, I can see my clubmate in the top 8pant.thumb.jpg.f88d336e7debb714f6ad6adf735e499a.jpg

• Like 3

Well, this might take a while... (especially since the current Blessings don't help me much, and next week's won't help me at all ^^).

This is with full cordy, 5/1 mono/rainbow and my best 4 Reds swapped in. Gotta get lucky to have a shot anyway, might as well have +75% crit damage when that happens.

image.png

• Like 3

On 2/16/2022 at 12:53 AM, Kenrae said:

So I've been stuck here for 2 days already:

image.png

Ok, 6% isn't that great, but it's more than 1 in 20 tries 😓

I left it at exactly 128 ego on my last try 🙄

Moved past it yesterday at last. I moved from 80 to 50 in the leaderboards with that fight. Now I'm at 1431, I'm not sure I'll be able to beat 1500 without the Headband...

• Like 3

Maybe with Moe Bunny I'd stand a slight chance :P.

image.png

I just breached the level 650 awakening, but I used most of my gems doing it, so I only have Nike at level 700 right now. I should be in a better place in a week.

Wait, I didn't check with monoequipment. That's completely different :D

image.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Here I am too. One non-negligible detail I've noticed (and likely explains why some of the regular fights started becoming harder lately too). Instead of everyone at 3 stars and fairly marginal levels as before, the girls started catching up to the Boss (who would already be OP even with a single 1-star girl ^^):

image.png

So, hmm... Pray RNGesus for a hell of a crit streak, I guess. Even harder than before.

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

Here I am too. One non-negligible detail I've noticed (and likely explains why some of the regular fights started becoming harder lately too). Instead of everyone at 3 stars and fairly marginal levels as before, the girls started catching up to the Boss (who would already be OP even with a single 1-star girl ^^):

image.png

So, hmm... Pray RNGesus for a hell of a crit streak, I guess. Even harder than before.

if it's actually 0% there is no crit streak in this world that's gonna help you

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Meanwhile, a few hundred floors below...

pantheon.thumb.png.88e3ca799448dc23f73dcb28e657c36d.png

... Yup, 0 progress for a little bit more than 1 month 😭

My simulator tells me:

Citation

Wins: 0.0% (0/10000000)

(Okay, I'm currently unboosted; so that doesn't help :D With boosters, I'm somewhere between 0.076% and 0.71%, depending on the booster combination; or even 0.0% if I use 2 Chlorellas)

So...  I guess I'll keep waiting :) There's no rush anyway.

• Like 1

I'm sitting at Pantheon floor 1400 right now. I don't need a userscript to tell me that my odds are 0%

1400.thumb.PNG.c01d50e5918a2c57352d10bd841140b8.PNG

Current gear is all Rainbow and boosters are 3 Cordyceps, but I don't think tinkering with my gear/boosters/team lineup is going to change much. I'm just going to sit here and wait for better blessings before making any serious attempts. I will be reaching level 700 girls later this month, timing it for Legendary Contests Day 4, so that's going to be a ways out.

Current walls on Nutaku:

• 809 and below are stuck on floor 1199
  • 338-628 are stuck on floor 1299
  • 93-235 are stuck on 1399
  • 18-56 are stuck on 1499
  • 6-10 are stuck on 1599
  • 4th is stuck on 1699
  • 3rd is stuck on 1799
  • 1st and 2nd are tied at 1899

Given we've had several weeks of bad blessings in a row (that don't seem to be letting up) we're starting to see everything jam up and most players are stuck. We're just waiting for some half-decent blessings to dislodge us all and send everyone up to their next wall.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, blaa said:

I've been wondering about that. I know the script can go as far as at least three digits past the dot, like 0.001%, but I'm not 100% sure if a round 0% actually means Absolute Zero or if it's just so far down that it rounds it down to zero. If it's the former you're right and I'm literally wasting my time trying. If it's the latter, well, the odds might be bordering on winning the lottery for now, but at least they exist. ^^

Either way, this sucks. :D Needless to say I've failed all of my dozen attempts spectacularly (barely made a dent).

At the moment I'm waiting at lvl 1300 for better blessings to me and some more level ups (player and girls). In the meantime I'm hoarding some worship. With a little bit luck I can break through more than one wall in one go.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Attirm said:

I don't need a userscript to tell me that my odds are 0%

2 hours ago, Attirm said:

Current gear is all Rainbow and boosters are 3 Cordyceps, but I don't think tinkering with my gear/boosters/team lineup is going to change much.

You might be surprised, on both quotes. The script can tell you a lot more than meets the eye. And full rainbow  equipment with full cordy isn't a good match for these OP boss fights. As for your team, regardless of Blessings, I spot 4 out of 7 who give you useless active bonuses in this situation. Possibly even 5, to be honest, I'm not convinced Blue really helps when you do very little damage.

Just humor me: try switching to full mono equipment and replacing everyone in your team except for the Red and the Dark by your currently strongest other girls of these two colors. And maybe activate the script to get a better "before/after" comparison.

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

You might be surprised, on both quotes. The script can tell you a lot more than meets the eye. And full rainbow  equipment with full cordy isn't a good match for these OP boss fights. As for your team, regardless of Blessings, I spot 4 out of 7 who give you useless active bonuses in this situation. Possibly even 5, to be honest, I'm not convinced Blue really helps when you do very little damage.

I'm not even attempting Pantheon right now or building for it, the team on display there is just my default all-around team. I also don't know why I said Cordyceps because I was running Ginseng (I know Cordyceps is more for use with mono gear, and you definitely want to use mono gear for pantheon).

Yes, the Elements are a mess but that's just a consequence of this week's blessing, since the power gap is wide enough to overcome the elemental advantage. If I were to swap either Darla or starter Bunny for the best Dominatrix I have available (Hazel) then the stat drop will be so significant that my attack power will actually go down in spite of adding a Dominatrix. In any case, with the current blessings I don't see any chance of breaking through with only 4 girls that are blessed (and, as you note, most are not great elements).

2 hours ago, Lepprachaun said:

Above floors 1200-1300, is it possible to advance without mythical girls? 

It's definitely possible, you'll just be at a disadvantage. Legendaries with strong blessings can definitely get you through. As time goes on, you'll also keep levelling up your girls. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

I've been wondering about that. I know the script can go as far as at least three digits past the dot, like 0.001%, but I'm not 100% sure if a round 0% actually means Absolute Zero or if it's just so far down that it rounds it down to zero. If it's the former you're right and I'm literally wasting my time trying. If it's the latter, well, the odds might be bordering on winning the lottery for now, but at least they exist. ^^

Either way, this sucks. :D Needless to say I've failed all of my dozen attempts spectacularly (barely made a dent).

yeah, 0% could mean only in the 10k (or 50k when you have the sim with more runs activated) simulations you got 0%; you might still have a chance, ofc, let's say 0,0000001% for instance.

In my case I know I am close to 0,01 or 0,02 if I maybe would use 3cordy instead of 2 I probably would get to it.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Attirm said:

(I know Cordyceps is more for use with mono gear, and you definitely want to use mono gear for pantheon)

Even with rainbow cordyceps are better than ginseng on most fights.

Le 03/03/2022 à 20:47, blaa a dit :

I'm not sure about that since I know players who already lost a fight when the chance of victory was 100%.

Impossible is not KK 😄

Meanwhile, I'm still stuck on level 1400 😥

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tom208 said:

I'm not sure about that since I know players who already lost a fight when the chance of victory was 100%.

Impossible is not KK 😄

Meanwhile, I'm still stuck on level 1400 😥

it's the same with 100% than with 0%; it's only the (rounded) result of  10k/50k runs; that's not a guarantee, but a high likelihood. We have the same in league btw. There are sometimes some results that werent shown in the sim.

Edited by blaa

image.png

Another miracle after dozens of tries. Today's blessings work a tidbit better for me than last week's but barely (I was still at 0% no matter what). I had to resort to buying a Headband for the first time. I was at around 2% odds even with the +25% mythic booster, 3 cordys and full mono equipment. But I went through! ^^

Not looking forward to the next walls. I will probably only have a shot with good blessings and once I upgrade my team to Level 700 (and with the Headband), by the looks of it.

Good luck to all of you currently hitting a wall.

• Like 7
  • Surprised :O 1
  • Hearts 1