Pantheon walls

Liliat

For about 12 days I tried to beat temple 1200 on hentaiheroes.com. My winning chances according to the script were 0 to maximal 0,6 % according to girls, boosters, equipment and blessings, and I wasn't lucky.

Yesterday I gave it another try.
The girls in my team are all 5-star-girls at level 600 - 5 legendary ones with purple eyes (blessed 25 %) and 2 rare ones (blessed 35 %).
I used the mythic headband booster (I already needed it for temple 1000 and 1100, had no chance without it) and 3 legendary cordyceps.
My equipment were 5 mono and 1 rainbow.
This week's blessings seemed to be a bit better for me, and so my winning chances were nearly 3 % and after severals tries I was lucky to succeed.

2022-03-08 - Pantheon - Tempel 1200 - 1 - mit Level 600-Team, 3 Cordyceps, 5 Mono-, 1 Rainbow-Equipment und Headband-Booster.JPG

2022-03-08 - Pantheon - Tempel 1200 - 2 - gewonnen.JPG

• Like 5

So, I decided to equip the headband after having some pantheon fights with today's league. I have ~10% on level 1500.

After more than 20 fights, I'm still waiting 😡. My combativity bar is near full (at 18).

• Sad 2

I'm currently stuck on 900 with 0.01% 

Full team of blue girls, while i only have 2 good yellow... don't even think the headband would help me there. I'm going to be stuck for a while i'm afraid, but i was prepared for that reading this thread :D 

• Thinking 1

21 hours ago, Kenrae said:

So, I decided to equip the headband after having some pantheon fights with today's league. I have ~10% on level 1500.

After more than 20 fights, I'm still waiting 😡. My combativity bar is near full (at 18).

More than 40 fights, still trying. I'm starting to think that reported 10% is not exact 🙄

• Thinking 1

10 hours ago, Boulie2 said:

I'm currently stuck on 900 with 0.01% 

Full team of blue girls, while i only have 2 good yellow...

That's not possible. Boss levels have rainbow teams. If you're facing a full blue team, then you might be around 900 but not precisely at 900. Check again, please? It's been a long time since I've done that one, so maybe bosses only start being rainbow at the 1k mark, although I doubt it. EDIT: That's indeed the case, I checked back and @Liliat described Temple 900 as full Blue in the thread's very Opening Post. ^^ My bad.

And if you have such low odds against this fight for Temple 900, then it's not worth hitting your head on that wall just yet. You're better off stockpiling your temple fights for when you'll have more levels and firepower at your disposal. Even if you are on the boss itself, it was smooth sailing without even adjusting anything for me at that stage, and most players who posted in this thread so far didn't start hitting "a wall" before Temple 1,000 at the earliest (that I can recall). IIRC you're still pretty early on your HH journey (maybe 6-12 months behind you?), so it's not surprising this becomes too hard for your current level, harem etc. earlier on. Not unlike other features like champions for most players around your power level. You won't be able to progress much further without giving your account more time to grow first.

------------

On a related note, ever since I broke through the Temple 1,500 Boss, even regular stages have been a much bigger challenge than they used to be up to that point for me. As discussed before, somewhere around the previous wall, regular fights started actually requiring my attention and even giving me losses sometimes. But I'm now at a point where my current regular stages are on par with some of the earlier Boss levels that people posted here as walls:

image.png

And I've unlocked Girl Level 700 just today, and there are now two Mythics at that level in my team (along with my strongest blessed girls and my best 3 yellow fillers to get the counter bonus)... So I'm not quite sure how @Hugh Jerexion managed to get as far as he did, but I'm considering taking a break and returning to the feature when I have more firepower myself.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated

il y a 21 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

You're better off stockpiling your temple fights for when you'll have more levels and firepower at your disposal.

I mean, i can only have 10 fight atm, i'll get more as the week passes but for now i can try my luck :P 

il y a 22 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

IIRC you're still pretty early on your HH journey (maybe 6-12 months behind you?)

Nah, i have quite a lot of playtime, but i played the first/second year and stopped around the 5-6th 5*L so i simply stopped before the staple for power were in place :P 

I'm slowly building back tho, Yellow is simply one of the colour i'm lacking the most atm, with purple (literally only one 5* purple, Fabienne, and Mavin/Taria in Yellow)

My teams are between 500 and 550 so it should be enough for the pre-1000... If i could play with the elements. It's just a waiting game until i get one, maybe moe bunny if i have the ressources to try her since iirc she's yellow

TBH, i don't consider myself in a "bad" spot account wise, i simply have nearly full rare, and epic rarity since i stopped before the legendary and the 5 star become common

I'm simply not in a "good" spot :D

• Haha 1

I'm up to floor 1400 in the Pantheon.  I did 21 fights in a row, and the closest I came to winning was on my first try, after doing 2 crits, and 3 normal hits, w/ the boss having just 38.2k ego leftover.

2022-03-13_1-07-40 cropped.png

I'm using 6 mono charm gear, 3 cordyceps, 1 mythic headband, and my strongest blessed balanced team, w/ 6/7 girls at level 650 (except Sai at lvl 600), & 6/7 girls are blessed (except my mythic Valentina). That gives me higher atk at 146k, but much lower harmony, ego, and defense.  I also tried a physical/eccentric team, hoping for more critical hits, but it just let the enemy deal more damage, and finish me off sooner.

2022-03-13_3-34-57.png

I realize that there are 240 players stuck at this floor on HH.com, so I might have to stay here until there's a more advantageous blessing, or until I unlock the level 700 awakening

Pantheon Walls & Leaderboard.png

I see I can make a voyeur team next week w/ 136k total power, only 3k more than w/ this week's blessings.

2022-03-13_3-26-51.png

I assume I just have to get lucky doing more critical hits.  I'm ranked 338th.  My goal is to recruit Capricorn after floor 1500.  I don't expect to reach floor 2000 as a free player, if maxed out paying players, w/ 7 level 750 mythic girls, can't get past floor 1900.  I read this thread.  Any other advice?

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Any other advice?

Use the community script and you will see which exact combination of equipment and girls will give you the best odds.

Btw, I finally beat level 1500 yesterday after more than 40 tries (with a 10%). I'm now enjoying 3 CPs on every level.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Pantheon Walls & Leaderboard.png

For comparison, the current situation on Nutaku is:

• Rank 1 (1899), 2 players stuck
  • Rank 3 (1799), 1 player stuck
  • Rank 4 (1699), 2 players stuck
  • Rank 10 (1599), 6 players stuck
  • Rank 26 (1499), 52 players stuck
  • Rank 114 (1399), 182 players stuck
  • Rank 380 (1299), 343 players stuck
  • Rank 864 (1199), 237+ players stuck

I believe the discrepancy between Nutaku and HH is due to Nutaku having a drought of bad blessings for the last 3 weeks, so a lot of people are just waiting for good blessings and will shoot right up to the next wall the instant that happens.

For the record, I recently got through floor 1400 with the help of a headband and am now marching up to 1500. I feel like I've got a good shot at getting the girl the next time we get strong blessings. After that, I plan to stop playing Pantheon seriously. I don't see myself reaching 2000 at my current power level, so no sense putting in any effort when there's really no rewards between the 500 increments.

• Thanks 1

Oh boy. I'm on the leaderboard for this. I purposely never check leaderboards for things where it has no in-game impact (so basically since the end of the ye olde system of the weekly LBs with rewards attached to them, I just don't check LBs, be it for Seasons, PoA, PoV, or this). :o

But this is relevant info, because I didn't expect that only 16 players total (on my server) and only 29 for HH and Nutaku combined would be ahead of me (I don't count those who made it to the next wall, because it's only a matter of time, just those who went past it). By default, I imagined a few hundreds would be up there, not just a handful. I mean, I'm good and I have a pretty high power level by now, but there are many many players with a higher player level, higher girl level, and/or a better collection of battle-relevant top-tier girls than me, quite a lot of them just as good and savvy as me on game mechanics, some even more. This speaks volumes of how difficult this feature currently is at 1500 and beyond, and how much of a factor luck becomes above all else in the higher tiers of this feature.

• Like 1

I was finally able to beat Floor 1100. We have decent blessings on HH this week (With several blessed Mythic girls), and I just reached lvl 650. I was able to beat the boss with my first fight (Not sure about my % chances with this new team).

On my way to 1200... No hurry :) It took me 6 weeks to get through 1100 :D

• Like 5

On 3/12/2022 at 12:29 AM, DvDivXXX said:

So I'm not quite sure how @Hugh Jerexion managed to get as far as he did,

Mostly just pure damn luck. 

Sure, you can  go full mono, 3 cordy and hope for a good week of blessings, but yeah, just lucky.

As I'm posting this, I can see Numbers' post above with Sovereign at 2000. Welll done to them but fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just checked the leaderboards and all of a sudden there are 4 people in the last 100 fights, 3 of them at the last one. Does anyone (preferably one of those four) know how they did it? Was there some strategy to getting that far other than full mono, full cordyceps, account level 500, 7 level 750 mythic girls, and crazy good luck?

wow.png

Blessings are great this week on HH. There are 6 blessed Mythic girls at +40% (39.9 Power), and one double-blessed L5 girl at +68% (42 Power).

Then I assume it's a combination of all the above: Mythic Booster, Full Cordy, Lvl 700/750 Team, lvl 500 and a bit of luck (And probably a tiny bit of P2W, too :) Who cares about 0.1% chances when you can just buy 1000 Pantheon fights? :D )

• Like 2

6 blessed mythic girls this week plus spending kobans to get more worship since it's a good week certainly explains it. I'm nowhere near that. I've only 6 mythic girls, most of them only at level 650, and only one of them is blessed. There's more than a little bit of whaling going on here XD!

Here I am:
image.png

With the strong blessings we have on HH this week and my fully blessed level 700 team, including 3 mythics and 2 five-star legendaries at +40% (and the other 2 mythics at +20%), I expected the needle to move at least a little above zero even without a Headband... o.O

• Sad 5

Our strong blessings will be coming next week on Nutaku, and most players should be able to run a full team with +40%/+35% blessings. I'm currently on pace to be at floor 1500 for the start of the week, and intend to run the following team:

• Royal Housemaid (+35%)
  • Lovebot Norou (+35%)
  • Michaela (+40%)
  • Eliana (+40%)
  • Blet (+40%)
  • Harmonia (+40%)
  • Mizuki (+35%)
  • Norou (+35%)

That gives 2 Dominatrix, 2 Physical, 2 Exhibitionist, and 1 Sensual which is a good elemental spread that only sacrifices one element for high stat totals (I can also go with Venus over Norou for a slight stat improvement, but I think the elemental advantage of Eccentric over Voyeur is worth the small drop in power). I'll probably need a headband, but I should be able to get through 1500 with this given that I was able to get through 1400 with much weaker blessings. 

As for 1600, I'm looking at that and I'm just saying "nope". I'm not going to be reaching floor 2000 anytime soon, and I see little reason to put in the effort to surpass such massive barriers when I'll need to get substantially stronger to get anywhere near the rewards that actually matter.

• Like 3

Well, I took advantage of this week to seriously tackle the level 1400 where I was stuck at 0% for some time.
So, I equipped 3 cordyceps Thursday after league rewards and I took advantage of my 3,5% chance of winning announced by the script and my 48 fights in stock to finally cross this level after ...... 1 fight 😄

So, now I'm on the way for the temple 1500 where I will probably be stuck for a while like a lot of people (around 90 players currently on HH.com) unless I decide to use a headband booster. We'll see that later.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

53 minutes ago, Tom208 said:

I equipped 3 cordyceps Thursday after league rewards and I took advantage of my 3,5% chance of winning announced by the script and my 48 fights in stock to finally cross this level after ...... 1 fight 😄

Out of curiosity, what girls were you using, and at what levels?  Having 48 temple energy means you were stuck for about a month?  Last time I tried to beat floor 1400, my player level was 419, level cap was 650, and had 1 mythic girl.  Failed 21 times, w/ 3 cordyceps, the mythic headband, & 6 mono charm gear.  Gave up on pantheon, until I unlock level 700.

I was using: 

• Mythic Valentina Level 650 (+0%)
  • Mavin Level 650 (+35%)
  • Hazel Level 650 (+25%)
  • Rin Level 650 (+35%)
  • Izumi Level 650 (+25%)
  • Metal Noemy Level 650 (+35%)
  • Sai Level 600 (+25%)

Blessings were Purple Eyes (+25%) & Rare (+35%)
Had a 0.68% chance of winning.

On 3/16/2022 at 5:56 AM, Liliat said:

probably a tiny bit of P2W, too :) Who cares about 0.1% chances when you can just buy 1000 Pantheon fights? :D )

This explains it.  It's a brute force way to get past the walls.  Hopefully, once at a decent level, w/ blessings, and a strong team, this can be mimicked w/ time and patience, w/o spending massive amounts of kobans.  I'd rather save for mythic girls than try to brute force the Pantheon.

• Like 1