Pantheon walls

Liliat

Today I was finally able to win in temple 1400.

659826514_2022-06-03-2-Pantheon-Tempel1400-gewonnen.thumb.JPG.2b6366bf5a0c4dcea2a7b00d70d78c80.JPG

It had taken me quite a long time to go from 1300 to 1400 - a full month.
After my headband booster, that I had used for temple 1300, had run out, it took me quite a few attempts with some of the elements, until I could beat them.
But I wasn't in a hurry, as I knew, that 1400 would be very hard.
And I thought I wouldn't be able to win there, before I can awaken my strongest girls to level 700 and/or the blessings are better for me.

Two weeks ago I arrived at temple 1400.
Of course, without the headband booster, the odds of winning were 0%, but I wanted to wait for the following week with better blessings before buying another one.

Last week my winning chances increased to 0.22% with my best team and a mythic headband booster.
The blessings then were good for me, but not good enough.

With this week's blessings (35% for legendary girls and 30% for favorite position Nose Dive) and another headband booster, I've been able to increase the odds to over 2%.

I only have legendary 5 star girls at level 650 in my team, three of them are double-blessed (76%).
For the other four slots I now have more than 20 other L5-girls with max base stats at level 650 to choose.
So I tried around with different girls and with different elemental dominances and could get my winning chances up to about 9% with a dominatrix team.
(This screenshot doesn't quite show my winning team, because I had replaced Avaritia with Neferkitty in the end.)

And I used 6 mono-equipments, 3 legendary cordyceps and of course the mythic headband booster.

1169038059_2022-06-03-1-Pantheon-Tempel1400-mitLevel650-DOM-Team3Cordyceps6Mono-EquipmentundHeadband-Booster.thumb.JPG.6968f6feac69004e756658a3d08a2936.JPG

• Like 7

On 6/2/2022 at 4:59 PM, Kenrae said:

I had 4.11% with full mono (any other configuration was less than 2%). Got it after 9 tries, so quite lucky.

On 6/2/2022 at 8:12 PM, DvDivXXX said:

Sweet! Let's hope I get a good one in a couple of days when I get there myself (I'm on 1782 as of this writing).

Not quite, but I'm still really glad I broke through. B|🍷

Pantheon Walls G - 1800.png

In my case, with 3 cordys + Headband,  the best equipment setup was actually 2/4 (Rainbow/Mono), which gave me 4.69%. Any other mix was way worse (around 2% for most of them). It took me over 30 tries, which is still fairly lucky (even if I had to buy refills for that for the first time, which felt kind of wrong, but at the same time since I need to start playing MD at some point, the remainder of my Headband was going to go to waste, and that's worth about two refills on its own).

I'm not pushing my luck any further this week. By the time I reach 1900 we'll be in the Red week, I'm not sure that will be quite enough. But hey, I had been stuck at 1700 for months, and thanks to this week's insane blessings I broke two walls in a row. Not complaining. ^^

• Like 7

3 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

...the remainder of my Headband was going to go to waste, and that's worth about two refills on its own)..., and thanks to this week's insane blessings I broke two walls in a row. Not complaining. ^^

Right?!  It feels like a waste to not use the rest of the headband, and MD would use it up.  I broke two walls too (1500 & 1600) w/ these blessings.  Plus, the CP from the Pantheon helped w/ the MD.  Having a 180k+ team makes you power hungry.  I had to experiment w/ different gear combinations as well, to pass 1600 (4 mono).  Don't feel bad using temple energy refills, it just means you seized your opportunity, to move up at the right time.  +76% blessings on L5s is OP.  I'll be stuck at 1700 until I awaken level 750, but I'll keep observing you guys @Kenrae& @DvDivXXX as you move forward.  I'll  reference your posts later, to see if a certain % was enough to take a chance, and break through.  It seems like 4-5% are the magic odds.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Apparently, nobody was able to beat Floor 2000, even with these nice blessings. However, plenty of players now reached 1999 (Currently 11 on HH, with 4 more above 1901).

And next week, we're seeing a few girls with a base power over 43/44 (x1.82 blessing). Players might have another shot at this :)

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 2

Hey just to be sure, do we know if blessings favours the pantheon's team too?

I was looking forward for this monday on my GH's account, since Mythics get 35% bonus, but it seems to me that the pantheon team is a little stronger, too, compared to the few fights I had in the past weeks in order to complete daily tasks, but I'm not sure if it is actually stronger, or if it is just a delusion of mine since pantheon walls are just super tough to break through

Blessings affect Pantheon, yes. However, the Pantheon girls are pretty low-level, and most of the power comes from the Pantheon "Player", which isn't affected by blessings. So, the blessings should give you a stronger boost than the pantheon opponent in most cases.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, so I hit wall 1100 about a week or 2 ago, and figured I'd take a crack at it this week with the current blessing.

The team I have right now is 6 Tier 5 girls: 4 Legendary and 2 Common all level 650, and 1 Tier 3 Legendary at 600—All boosted 6 Physical (Orange) and 1 Playful (Yellow).

Was wondering if it's worth using a Headband and going full Cordy?

Appreciate any feedback I can get.

Screen Shot 2022-06-22 at 7.07.56 AM.png

I wouldn't spend Headband until floor 1500 (At lvl 387, you would be stuck in 1200 or 1300 anyway, even with a Headband - there's really no point rushing). 3x cordys might be worth it though. You'd get up to... 8%? (Can't say for sure, I don't know all your stats). There are still 5 days left, so that means at least 50 fights at 8%. That's a 98% chance of winning at least 1 of the 50 fights (And unlike Headband, Cordys may also be useful in Leagues). If you spend your cordys once your Pantheon bar is full, you can get 20 fights for them, with gives you 80% chances of winning at least 1 fight.

• Like 2

The thing with Pantheon is: the more you rush, the harder it gets, so you end up having to spend more (or wait even longer) for the same result. So unless you're close to a rewarding floor (1000, 1500), there's really no point in trying to force it.

Gain some levels, level up your girls, wait for a great blessing. And at some point, you might suddenly be able to gain +200 floors. And then you'll be stuck for months again :)

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Start:

Matching PoV ✔️

storaged worship: grafik.png.43673238a5ef187c8654933e74f09ed7.png ✔️

monostat equipment? ✔️

3 Cordyceps equiped? ✔️

win chance acceptable? grafik.png.f80fe286994a756c5dd4b51d5c577adf.png ✔️

So, let's start!

lvl 1400 at the first try!

win chanece at lvl 1500: grafik.png.911b84e0815dea061365621ba9e2f875.png

with 24 trys left.

grafik.png.6ceb3da0a12cba94f1999e4b9ba4fbf7.png

aaand: grafik.png.2c1925a435e6856fdf810b4e5fd4845b.png

Lucky me!

Like wanted: In one row two walls (and a nice 5* Girl 😁 )

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 6
  • Surprised :O 1
  • Hearts 2

Finally, floor 1600 passed without mythic booster 🥳 (3k remaining ego at the end of the fight 😱)

I'll wait an event when I need extra fights against villain to get through the floors to the next wall (in the meantime, I'll do pantheon fights with a weak team to take points for the current PoV)

• Like 7

There's potential to break some walls next week, w/ the "69" 35% & Voyeur 30% blessings (76% if both).  I see that I'll have at least a 174k team, up to a 188k team, w/ these 7 girls maxed: Succubus AbraëlO'Malley, Bianca, HimariFilya, Dixie and Layla.  I'm ranked 116, and still stuck at floor 1700, w/ a 0% X Impossible prediction.  I see 436 players stuck at floor 1500, which only 350 players passed.  Maybe they'll make some progress.  This is a benefit of getting Abraël, instead of NikeAbraël's dual eye colors have more blessing potential.  I wanted both, but didn't make sense, b/c of gems.

1968799027_voyeur69blessingsandpantheon.thumb.png.4ba122863aeed7ea7c3691f0ae8bb0db.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 4

Yup. I advanced a fair bit this past week, slowly and not that surely (without a Headband) but I'm not close to the next wall yet (1900 and I'm at 1843 now). That high up the ladder, regular fights can be very challenging in their own right and definitely require strong bonuses to go through. And it can vary immensely from one color batch to the next one. Thankfully I was able to go through a bunch including the last one I've completed this morning, which was a Yellow batch. From barely 20-25% with my best setup versus the few ones before that to 80+% with my Orange team, that would have been a shame to miss.

I'm facing a Dark batch now, which isn't worth burning lamps for right now (4-ish% tops), but should be comparatively chill with a much stronger and largely Purple team next week. Still I doubt I'll reach the next wall even then (57 wins will require more than a week's worth of lamps, even if I stash a tiny bit this week). Baby steps. ^^

• Like 7

On 6/27/2022 at 9:30 AM, Ravi-Sama said:

There's potential to break some walls next week, w/ the "69" 35% & Voyeur 30% blessings (76% if both).  I see that I'll have at least a 174k team, up to a 188k team, w/ these 7 girls maxed: Succubus AbraëlO'Malley, Bianca, HimariFilya, Dixie and Layla.  I'm ranked 116, and still stuck at floor 1700, w/ a 0% X Impossible prediction.  I see 436 players stuck at floor 1500, which only 350 players passed.  Maybe they'll make some progress.  This is a benefit of getting Abraël, instead of NikeAbraël's dual eye colors have more blessing potential.  I wanted both, but didn't make sense, b/c of gems.

1968799027_voyeur69blessingsandpantheon.thumb.png.4ba122863aeed7ea7c3691f0ae8bb0db.png

There's an issue though that the voyeur bonus doesn't lend itself towards breaking Pantheon walls. To have any chance at winning the fight in the limited number of rounds you can survive you probably need to use all or at least a lot of mono equipment, which makes your harmony low, which makes the voyeur bonus even less useful than a normal fight. Of course if the power on your team is high enough you may still be able to win, but the weak voyeur bonus is a big mitigating factor for that.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, FGoog said:

There's an issue though that the voyeur bonus doesn't lend itself towards breaking Pantheon walls. To have any chance at winning the fight in the limited number of rounds you can survive you probably need to use all or at least a lot of mono equipment, which makes your harmony low, which makes the voyeur bonus even less useful than a normal fight. Of course if the power on your team is high enough you may still be able to win, but the weak voyeur bonus is a big mitigating factor for that.

Voyeur bonus, or any passive stats, matter very little in the pantheon.  It's all just brute force and luck.  3 crits, you win, or 2 crits, you lose.  My team's total power next week, at a 174k minimum, is why I say that walls could fall.  Not necessarily my floor 1700 wall, but the last time I had a 185k team, I climbed 200 floors.  I expect players at 1500 and lower to climb up.

• Like 4

Strong active bonuses can definitely help quite a bit. Dark, Blue and Orange, for the most part. But of course not to the point that they count more than (or even as much as) the sheer extra stats from big blessing boosts. It's more that, when Blessings happen to favor girls with strong active bonuses, then it's even more favorable for wall-breaking attempts.

• Like 5

Well, it will be interesting to see if that does happen, and hopefully it does. I will certainly give it a try if the numbers look good. For my previous wall-break-throughs I was able to do it with only 2 crits.

• Like 2

Holy crap, just casually doing my Pantheon Daily Goals and I beat 1500 with a 0.04% chance!

I've been playing long enough that there are very few surprises in HH... it's really nice to have something random happen.

• Like 6
  • Haha 3
  • Hearts 1

• 2 weeks later...

Whelp, I just wasted 450 kobans thinking I might be able to get past the 1700 wall with a +25% boost. Sadly, even with the headband I have a zero percent chance of making it through. So this time the headband only assures me that I will beat Pandora's Witch 100% of the time instead of 98% of the time... Dumb move on my part trying this with only level 700 girls...

Edited by Pelinor
grammar correction (darn fumble fingers)