Pantheon walls

Liliat

il y a 36 minutes, Ravi-Sama a dit :

Out of curiosity, what girls were you using, and at what levels?  Having 48 temple energy means you were stuck for about a month? 

My team for this weak is:

• Royal housemaid, lvl 700
  • High mage Arcana, lvl 700
  • New Year Estelle, lvl 700
  • Darla, lvl 700
  • Fabienne, lvl 700
  • Himari, lvl 650
  • Chiba, lvl 650

My mythic girls are lvl 700 for a while now but I was stuck at the step 1400 anyway (without headband).

Yes, I was stuck for about a month. I decided to wait a good blessing to attempt this step again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well, to be fair, even with the headband (and very strong blessings as we have right now on HH), I went from 0%/Impossible to 4-5%. ^^ About 20 tries so far, no dice. Hoping for a lucky break before Monday's blessing switch.

• Sad 1

Il y a 8 heures, Ravi-Sama a dit :

This explains it.  It's a brute force way to get past the walls.  Hopefully, once at a decent level, w/ blessings, and a strong team, this can be mimicked w/ time and patience, w/o spending massive amounts of kobans.  I'd rather save for mythic girls than try to brute force the Pantheon.

It's really just a guess though.

I agree that spending Kobans is not really worth it, unless you really (really) need/want the next girl. KK mentioned that this is meant to be an "infinite tower", so whenever players reach Floor 2000, KK will be adding new floors (maybe not immediately, because players already reached lvl 1999 last week, so I guess KK is not quite ready yet).

It's also very clear now that the plan is to "power creep" everything/everyone, and the incoming features will give us several boosts to pass these walls (Girls equipment, Mythic Equipment, Skills, ... and probably 29/30 Power Mythic girls and 26 Power Legendary Girls at some point). Even if players dislike these ideas, they will undoubtedly boost PvE.

I guess we'll start seeing Mythic Girls outside of Mythic Days as well (e.g. in Pantheon 2500+, or maybe some easier one-time events), so they will become more widely available to everyone, eventually. And of course, players will be getting closer to lvl 500/750 in a few months, given how fast we progress nowadays, with all the extra PXP, GXP, Gems and Affection (I just hope KK doesn't raise the lvl cap :D ).

Anyway, spending 540 Kobans every 100th floor just to get a 5* Legendary a bit earlier doesn't seem worth it to me, especially for a feature that already requires many L5/M6 girls (So players at lvl 1000+ probably don't need more of them).

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Liliat said:

KK mentioned that this is meant to be an "infinite tower", so whenever players reach Floor 2000, KK will be adding new floors

I agree with everything else in your post, unfortunately (not because I don't like agreeing with you, but because the evolution of the game we both see is nowhere near worth the trade-off of making the few currently overpowered PvE features playable).

But I think this assumption seems optimistic. Sex Champions are another permanent PvE feature that's been there for a long, long time and way way back KK even hinted at the possibility of introducing new ones eventually, and that's not only not there, but nothing suggests it will come anytime soon if at all. At least, they scale infinitely, for better and worse (mostly for worse, especially now that we have CE and OD directly incentivizing us to level up specific ones higher and higher reguarly). So just because the feature itself is permanent, doesn't mean they'll eventually upgrade and extend it. The most likely outcome is that when you're done, you're done. Beat Level 2000 and the feature might as well no longer be there.

Don't forget they had (and might still have, although it's been downvoted like crazy in the previous feature survey and didn't show up again in the latest one) plans for EIGHT MORE PANTHEONS... So at least initially it seems clear that they had no intentions of extending the existing one. Maybe if they scrap the extra Elemental Pantheons plans, they'll end up re-purposing all that material as extensions to the existing Pantheon, though. Wait and see.

• Like 1

il y a 35 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

But I think this assumption seems optimistic. Sex Champions are another permanent PvE feature that's been there for a long, long time and way way back KK even hinted at the possibility of introducing new ones eventually, and that's not only not there, but nothing suggests it will come anytime soon if at all.

I don't know the history of Champions; so if past experience shows that what KK says and what they do are completely different things, I'll just trust you on that :) (Clearly, it wouldn't be the first time)

I'm pretty sure they mentioned this as the very beginning of Pantheon (Even during the "Test" phase), a few months before Elemental Pantheon was mentioned. But who knows? Maybe their plans will change. With all the features they're planning, I can imagine that updating Pantheon is not their priority. It would take at least a UI update to show more than 2000 Floors/4 Girls in the rewards section. But other than that, I don't see anything stopping them from adding 4 more girls (And it wouldn't really matter if even Floor 2500 is impossible to beat at the moment; Pantheon wasn't meant to be rushed anyway).

• Like 1

Phew! :ph34r:💢 Right on time:

Pantheon Walls E - 1600.png

I've managed to reach a bit over 8% using a 2/4 rainbow/mono combo instead of full mono (which gave me about 5% at best; pure rainbow barely 1-2%). That's with three cordys, my second Headband, and the very strong blessed team I mentioned earlier. It took about 30 tries.

Level 1601 gives me over 98% odds right now, although by the time I fight it my total power will have decreased considerably (there will be only a handful of girls at +20% above unblessed Mythics on HH this week, and I only have a couple of those at the ready). Still, this should be doable. Until the next wall...

Good luck to you all.

• Like 6

On 3/13/2022 at 3:40 AM, Kenrae said:

Use the community script and you will see which exact combination of equipment and girls will give you the best odds.

Btw, I finally beat level 1500 yesterday after more than 40 tries (with a 10%). I'm now enjoying 3 CPs on every level.

excuse my Noob question but what is the community script? 

Next wall for me, at 1200.

Currently sitting slightly below 0.01% chances (1/10000 chances) with my best team and boosters. The blessings will be slightly better next week, but... I guess I'll stay there for a while :D

My own stats: Lvl 403, Mythic Harem lvl 650

floor1200.thumb.png.6f2ec76ec3cfc8406782c432348c75dc.png

• Like 4

Yes! I'm through 1500!

Breakthrough.thumb.PNG.a26743e2738d90d4911fdd78f14cb383.PNG

The combination of good blessings, getting up to girl level 700, and putting on a Headband gave me just enough power. It took me 19 attempts, but eventually I got the fight I needed where I got two critical hits and the temple got none (3-1 would have also worked). At this point I'm done fighting temple seriously. I'll still work my way up to 1600, but I have no intention of paying for a Headband to break through. The only reward that matters now is 2000, and I'm not reaching that any time soon.

Leaderboard hasn't updated yet, but it looks like there are currently only 43 people who have beaten 1500 on Nutaku so I'll be 44th. I'll slowly work my way up to the 1600 wall where I'll be happy to rest on my laurels.

• Like 7

I needed a lot of patience to get past 1500, but this week was the right time, used a headband too since at least at 1500 I was able to get a new girl

pan.thumb.jpg.befd256b79b6609483bf1e9659a5fe88.jpg

In retrospective these girls should have been mythic girls (at least the two higher ones), it's really high effort to get them. Wouldn't have hurt too much to do that, maybe they can still be upgraded? I can't even imagine how I would ever be able to get the last girl in this grind.

• Like 4

Just got to level 1500 and wondering if there were recommended levels for girls and account for certain walls; also, are there any equipment or booster recommendations other than full mono and cordyceps?

Edited by Liu K.

6 hours ago, Liu K. said:

Just got to level 1500 and wondering if there were recommended levels for girls and account for certain walls; also, are there any equipment or booster recommendations other than full mono and cordyceps?

Check with the script what gives you better odds. It can be full mono, it can be 5 monos, it can be 4 monos... there's no correct answer for all instances.

• Like 2

Thank you for the response. Keeping the scripts odds in mind, has it been determined that x account level or x girls' levels can't get past a certain wall without certain numbers (read virtually impossible even if not technically) or is there not enough data gathered yet to make a rough estimate? For example (I'm literally just making these numbers up), "You really can't get past pantheon level 1200 reliably until your account is around level 400 and your girls are around level 550 with appropriate blessings." Even just typing that out makes me feel like it would be hard to put such numbers together. Still, some kind of benchmark for certain pantheon floors could help to give people more realistic expectations.

As far as I know, there is no such data.

There are a lot of variables to take into account:

- Player level (Assuming maxed out stats and equipment)

- Harem level

- Harem rarity (M6 vs L5)

- Blessings

- Boosters (Legendary, Mythic)

For each 100th floor above 1000, you can check (in this thread) which players were able to beat it and with which team. Since players tend to report "Walls beaten", and not "Easy wins", It already gives a rough idea of what it takes.

For example, at lvl 405 and 145k Total Power (Mythic Harem lvl 650 with just average blessings), I have a 0% chance of beating Floor 1200 with legendary boosters, but I was able to beat Floor 1100.

After some weeks I had to wait at the 1300 wall, I started with the new PoV with batteling the Pantheon again. Now, with lvl 480 and a team of lvl 650 girls (2 Mythics and 5 Legendary) my chance growth to ca. 0,75% and with the 74th try I break the wall.

• Like 4

I hit temple level 1600 this morning and am just noping out. Here's where the walls stand on the Nutaku leaderboards at the moment:

• 2000 - 1st
  • 1900 - 2nd
  • 1800 - 3rd-5th
  • 1700 - 11th-20th
  • 1600 - 24th-42nd (woo, I'm top 50!)
  • 1500 - 69th-183rd
  • 1400 - 232nd-487th
  • 1300 - 574th-1000th

So the bottom of the 1300 wall has fallen off the leaderboard. Movement is definitely slowing down on the leaderboards, and I personally don't plan on making a serious attempt on my current wall until I reach level 750 girls. Maybe then I'll take a shot. 

• Like 1