Community Scripts [Links in OP]

DvDivXXX

In the past, whenever there were PoP that were ready to be taken, it was written 'PoP ready' and it was great.

Now, after I enter the activities, even if there's a PoP ready, it is changed to the next one timer that's not ready. It is confusing, because sometimes I don't have the time to claim and start the PoP, so I can't trust the message now and need to check if they're ready.

I suggest to turn it back to how it was before - if there's a PoP not claimed - it should be written 'PoP ready' in the message at the top of the screen.

4 hours ago, OmerB said:

In the past, whenever there were PoP that were ready to be taken, it was written 'PoP ready' and it was great.

Now, after I enter the activities, even if there's a PoP ready, it is changed to the next one timer that's not ready. It is confusing, because sometimes I don't have the time to claim and start the PoP, so I can't trust the message now and need to check if they're ready.

I suggest to turn it back to how it was before - if there's a PoP not claimed - it should be written 'PoP ready' in the message at the top of the screen.

The logic hasn't changed in over a year. If there's a timer, the timer is what is shown. The game already shows a chest icon on the Activities button on the home screen if there's something to collect.

Ideally, you should be starting all your PoPs at the same time to run for 7 hours.

• Thinking 1

Hmm... My Activities almost always have a chest icon next to them, from when I started saving the rewards for contests.

So now, if I accidentally pressed on the activities and didn't have the time to restart the PoPs, the timer doesn't show me that there's a ready PoP. I can't trust it, so I need to check few times a day if there's a ready PoP.

On 1/20/2023 at 11:59 AM, OmerB said:

Hmm... My Activities almost always have a chest icon next to them, from when I started saving the rewards for contests.

So now, if I accidentally pressed on the activities and didn't have the time to restart the PoPs, the timer doesn't show me that there's a ready PoP. I can't trust it, so I need to check few times a day if there's a ready PoP.

Uhm, if you use the script, there is a timer for POP (Places) top right under your koban information.

16 hours ago, Kensou007 said:

Is is possible for the script to add filter on the level equipment page so we can select based on rarity and auto select since some of us didn't want to lose green or white equipment accidentally.

Thanks.

Auto-select code is scoped such that it cannot be edited, and hiding things from the page does not cleanly hide things from auto-select.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Master-17 said:

Can you fix it?

As mentioned in the posts above yours, Numbers has quit both the game and his moderator role recently. As of now I'm not aware of his version of the HH++ script being taken over by anyone, and I don't expect him to keep working on it.

For now, nothing huge enough changed to make that version unusable, and I'll keep using it as long as it works. But eventually, it's bound to become obsolete. Thankfully, @Tom208 doesn't seem to be on his way out quite yet, so at least one version of the script remains up to date.

Spoiler

Speaking of quitting, I don't think it's been announced as such on the forum, but Ken also stopped the game and resigned as a forum moderator quite recently. He still has the tag, but Sly kept it for months after his own departure, so. Just so you know, as far as the HH EN forum, it's down to Finder, Holy and myself in terms of mods.

• Like 5
  • Surprised :O 1

On 2/23/2023 at 4:58 PM, Master-17 said:

Can you fix it?

Guess I'll do it, I'll maintain Numbers' script from now. Fixed that bug along with it not hiding rewards after you claim them in seasons. I don't promise that I'll do much outside of fixing bugs that won't require any massive rewriting of any module.

Here's the link to my fork of Numbers' script
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/zoop0kemon/hh-plus-plus/main/dist/hh-plus-plus.user.js

You'll have to reinstall the script and delete/disable the old version.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 13

2 hours ago, zoopokemon said:

Guess I'll do it, I'll maintain Numbers' script from now. Fixed that bug along with it not hiding rewards after you claim them in seasons. I don't promise that I'll do much outside of fixing bugs that won't require any massive rewriting of any module.

Here's the link to my fork of Numbers' script
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/zoop0kemon/hh-plus-plus/main/dist/hh-plus-plus.user.js

You'll have to reinstall the script and delete/disable the old version.

Thanks zoo :)

guess the little discord woodoo worked

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • DvDivXXX changed the title to Community Scripts [Links in OP]
  • Ravi-Sama featured this topic
  • Ravi-Sama pinned this topic