The Feast  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Succubus Abrael

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

Mythics are really, really expensive. Not only does it cost 2.5x as many books to level them, but if you spend all the Kobans it takes to get one on restocking the shop you'll get enough books and potions to bring SIX additional L5 girls to level 700. (Dunno about level 750, probably only 4.)

Yes, you need extra unleveled L5s, lots of extra gems, etc. for this to be worthwhile. But no matter how you slice they are a tremendously expensive investment.

• Like 1

Stats for Succubus Abraël :

52 drops from 806 fights at a rate of 6.45%.

806 fights made up of 445 saved / re-gens 361 from re-fills costing 3,774 kobans

5 sandlewood purchased for 2,700 kobans.

Total spend 6,474.

Also obtained 39 tickets; 52 MP1; 34,488k yemens; 1,420 gems

• Like 2

I'm always reluctant to do basic % calculations myself, as it's super fuzzy to me and I'm not really into maths (I'm into stats and probabilities and lots of stuff conceptually and strategically, but basic maths? eh ^^).

Anyways, could one of you Excel Wizards please tell me what drop rate 734 fights for 50 drops would be? :$

(I know I need to convert 734 into 100 and apply the same transformation to 50 to get the result I want, I even recall it's called a rule of three. I just always forget which number I should divide by which and such :ph34r:💯)

1 hour ago, Shaftiel said:

Mythics are really, really expensive. Not only does it cost 2.5x as many books to level them, but if you spend all the Kobans it takes to get one on restocking the shop you'll get enough books and potions to bring SIX additional L5 girls to level 700. (Dunno about level 750, probably only 4.)

Yes, you need extra unleveled L5s, lots of extra gems, etc. for this to be worthwhile. But no matter how you slice they are a tremendously expensive investment.

It's not the Mythic that causes that Koban cost. You're deciding to rush to get them upgraded. If you're racing for 750 fair play, but it's not the Mythic that's forcing the shop refreshes in that case. It's the strategy that you're pursuing. Otherwise there's plenty of opportunities to get GXP and Aff over the month.

I prioritise bringing the new Mythic to my Awakening level each month. The higher I get, the tougher that is, but given that we've recently been gifted CC where you can easily pick-up 240k-360k GXP/week, the majority of a Mythic can be collected there even if you are at level 750. And PoV offers loads more, especially if you but the bonus path.

Having the Mythics available to catch Blessings makes a huge difference to me imo. Remember that not every entry in the 'top 7' is equal. So while the worst Mythic has a 23.97% chance of being in the top 7 and the best L5 has a 11.83%, the Mythic would be (I surmise) more likely to appear higher within the 7 than the Legendary.

Your maths is also out in terms of shop refreshes. A Mythic (at level 700) costs less than 2.5x a L5 in terms of GXP. Not 6x. Aff is closer to 5x, but Aff's not that hard to come by between Pachinko and shop regens. And this doesn't cover the gem costs in pursuing L5s instead of Mythics (7520 vs 8025 at 750). So even if you only try to upgrade 2 L5s instead of one Mythic, you are going to have to find a LOT of extra gems. You effectively just make gems a bottleneck rather than GXP.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

19 minutes ago, jesusbarboza0208@gmail.com said:

Do you guys fight using the x10 battle buttom or 1 fight at the time, which one do you recommend?? I havent started to fight for a mystics girl yet

10 clicks for a single fight, so it will be even way slower (-joking).

Go single, then rush last day if necessary. Anyway you must have a very good timing, first day shards fly by.

How I know? Tried once.

Edited by lepidocter
  • Like 1

Better is (for all girls) to use the single fight.

- You safe a lot of Koban if you didn't have a monthly card

- You haven't the problem, that you get more drops than charges left at the sandalwood what leads to more combatvity needed.

The multiple attacks are only one thing if you have to go for the mythic at the first day and have no time at the second or third day. I allways recommend to wait until the last day of the MD to use so much free combativity as possible. It makes a difference if you have to invest for 800 combativity or 700. With a dropchance between 6% and 7% you will need betwenn 700 and 850 combativity in average, but be aware with rng it could be that you will need 1000 combativity or "only" 600.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 6

I got our dear succubus, usual business: i waited till the shards started to accumulate and got her in my chill way. Since this time i haven't used any natural regen, i got her using 5 boosters (which should be cheaper if i start from 0...i think... maybe...probably... i still have to do some math XD).

I was a bit confused at the beginning because she doesn't send me "Abrael vibes" at the point that i was asking myself "who is she?". Strange... is probably on me tho. I'm very confident that she will be good to see, like all the other Mythic and the sensation will probably vanish with her poses (once i will upgrade her).

The only thing is that i would like to have more "unique" Mythic girls: do not get me wrong what we have is fine and a Mythic version of popular/most loved/nostaligic girls is nice but i have the feeling that they should be more special, like born Mythic (Radka, Nike, Finalmecia, Alexa, Matcha) and then with more versions of the girl. Here i start my campaign like @holymolly: DO A MYTHIC KAROLE!!!! @Xemnas that´s @SlickFenix`s campagin already:P bettter join my mythic tohsaka one:P

To end my post this month it's my birthday so since you all had your purple mythic now, i would kindly ask to let me take a Nike peacefully as birthday present XD (at this point i'm a bit obsessed with her).

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

It's not the Mythic that causes that Koban cost. You're deciding to rush to get them upgraded. If you're racing for 750 fair play, but it's not the Mythic that's forcing the shop refreshes in that case. It's the strategy that you're pursuing. Otherwise there's plenty of opportunities to get GXP and Aff over the month.

I prioritise bringing the new Mythic to my Awakening level each month. The higher I get, the tougher that is, but given that we've recently been gifted CC where you can easily pick-up 240k-360k GXP/week, the majority of a Mythic can be collected there even if you are at level 750. And PoV offers loads more, especially if you but the bonus path.

Having the Mythics available to catch Blessings makes a huge difference to me imo. Remember that not every entry in the 'top 7' is equal. So while the worst Mythic has a 23.97% chance of being in the top 7 and the best L5 has a 11.83%, the Mythic would be (I surmise) more likely to appear higher within the 7 than the Legendary.

Your maths is also out in terms of shop refreshes. A Mythic (at level 700) costs less than 2.5x a L5 in terms of GXP. Not 6x. Aff is closer to 5x, but Aff's not that hard to come by between Pachinko and shop regens. And this doesn't cover the gem costs in pursuing L5s instead of Mythics (7520 vs 8025 at 750). So even if you only try to upgrade 2 L5s instead of one Mythic, you are going to have to find a LOT of extra gems. You effectively just make gems a bottleneck rather than GXP.

IMA show my work :D All values are Nutaku Kobans.

It costs 980,000 XP to get a Mythic from level 1 to 700, and 394,000 XP to get a Legendary to level 700. Ignoring gems, you can level (980/394=2.49) 2.5 Legendary girls instead of one Mythic.

Mythic shards have a 7% drop rate; you need 100 to get a girl. If you buy 5 Sandalwood Perfume @90 Kobans each you spend (90&5=450) 450 Kobans but only need 50 successful performances instead of 100. On average, you need (50/.07=714) 714 performances. Over the course of 3 days you get (24*2*3=144) 144 free performances, meaning you need to buy (714-144=570) 570 performances. Each 20 refill costs 36 Kobans, so this costs (570/20*36=1026) 1026 Kobans. Your total cost to acquire a Mythic girl, between perfumes and refills, is 1476 Kobans.

1476 Kobans can also buy you 211 market restocks (@7 Kobans each; 1476/7=211). Each market restock offers about 11,500 XP worth of books (plus or minus 15%). Altogether this is (211*11500=2,426,500) 2.5 MILLION XP worth of books, more than enough to get 6 Legendary girls from level 1 to 700 (2,426,500/394,000=6.16). You also get a ton of affection items but at high levels XP and gems are the bottlenecks.

So the total opportunity cost of acquiring and leveling one Mythic girl to level 700, in terms of XP specifically, is that you choose not to level (2.5+6.16=8.66) EIGHT Legendary girls to level 700. This isn't about rushing, it's about the fact that you can do lots of powerful, interesting things with Kobans, and that Mythic girls take a @#$%^ of XP to level.

Edited by Shaftiel
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, Shaftiel said:

It costs 980,000 XP to get a Mythic from level 1 to 700, and 394,000 XP to get a Legendary to level 700. Ignoring gems, you can level (980/394=2.49) 2.5 Legendary girls instead of one Mythic.

Why would you ignore gems? Otherwise we agree on this point.

37 minutes ago, Shaftiel said:

1476 Kobans can also buy you 211 market restocks (@7 Kobans each; 1476/7=211). Each market restock offers about 11,500 XP worth of books (plus or minus 15%). Altogether this is (211*11500=2,426,500) 2.5 MILLION XP worth of books, more than enough to get 6 Legendary girls from level 1 to 700 (2,426,500/394,000=6.16). You also get a ton of affection items but at high levels XP and gems are the bottlenecks.

There's the misunderstanding - you are talking about buying shop refreshes instead of picking-up a Mythic. I took you to be emphasising the cost of a Mythic by highlighting the extra shop refreshes you would have to do.

I would point out though that, as far I can recall, a shop refresh only refreshes one section, not the whole shop. So you don't get new aff items when you refresh GXP. It has been a while since I did a shop refresh though, so I may be misremembering.

Returning to the start of this post though - why would you ignore gems? To upgrade those 6 Legendaries you're going to need 45120 gems. Short of buying a LOT real money bundles you would quickly find this strategy strangulated by the gem costs. I'd need to rake back through some of the posts but I believe @Liliat concluded you get ~125/colour/day. 30k/month. So you could upgrade ~4 of those Legendaries and nothing else over a month (this would be averaged over a number of months to account for skewed gem distributions). Going for the Mythic, I can upgrade the Mythic and a load of other girls (just counting gems) and the GXP you naturally receive over a month may be tight (~2mil from 3xshop regens + CC, not counting PoP, PoV, Daily Reward, Pachinko etc etc), but you could still upgrade a fair selection of other girls too.

It's pick your poison I guess, but the Legendary strategy would seem to run head first into a far tighter bottle neck than picking up the Mythic. You have far more levers to control your GXP balance than your gem balances without spending real $$$.

Edited by JustVisitingReborn
  • Like 2
  • Thinking 1

Of course I waited until shards started to last to do single battles.

851 battles, 50 drops, 100 shards, 5,88% drop rate. 9173 kobans plus 5 SP

Also received 39 tickets, 67 MPx1 and 1400 gems.

It is true that the first time I saw her I though of Norou, because yes, there is a big similarity in some Mythic girls appearance. I would have liked a bigger resemblance with the original Abrael.

imagen.png.b5dd3f201e3406e13815376aa9bffefe.png

• Like 8
  • Hearts 2

Il y a 3 heures, JustVisitingReborn a dit :

I'd need to rake back through some of the posts but I believe @Liliat concluded you get ~125/colour/day. 30k/month

We're probably closer to 150/Color/Day nowadays, maybe even more with paid PoV (+10/Color/Day). I'd love to include Chat gems as well, but... :]

• Thanks 1

The 0-star pose has an odd face that doesn't really look like Abraël. I'm months away from being able to upgrade her to see her affection scenes, but I've had a glance at the advanced pose spoilers and she looks very much like Abraël in most of them. While still having that specific coloring style and atmosphere that, along with usually very safe and somewhat samey action in the scenes and progression in the pose series, have been visual trademarks of the Mythics so far. Don't get me wrong, some of these elements are nice, especially the bare skin slightly more realistic approach to coloring (especially the palms and soles of bare hands and feet having slightly different color schemes than softer skin elsewhere). But it's getting kind of repetitive and I for one get a vibe from Ben's recent work that kind of feels like boredom or at least less excitement. It's still very solid, but it doesn't quite recapture the magic of his best works from a couple years ago or so.

They should send Fab on a sabbatical and make a Mythic Fabienne with full creative control to Ben and either Peach herself or whoever she trusts to do players and the character justice (instead of, you know, just Fab). Maybe that would shake things up a bit. Other than that, while there are other excellent artists in their current roster (and some amazing freelancers seen relatively recently that I'm not sure will come back unfortunately)... I get their reluctance to give such a big assignment as a Mythic to another artist. Still, when you see how Titania tanked, it might be just about the right time for that. Not the one who always draws nipples like pacifiers and pubes like bushes, though... their work is otherwise very nice overall, and they've improved a lot over the past year or so, but it's a bit too cartoon for MD. I'd give one to the artist who gave us such awesome works as Venus, Iba'lee or Ryoko (to name some of their best imho; stuff like Beatrix or Treasure Flynn was a lot less inspired or refined).

• Like 5

I would point out though that, as far I can recall, a shop refresh only refreshes one section, not the whole shop.

Having also not refreshed a shop in forever, I just tried it - and you are correct! My error.

Why would you ignore gems? It's pick your poison I guess, but the Legendary strategy would seem to run head first into a far tighter bottle neck than picking up the Mythic. You have far more levers to control your GXP balance than your gem balances without spending real $$$.

Yes, it's almost impossible (as far as I can tell) to efficiently get more gems without $$$. But as a FtP player I'm sitting on over 50K unused gems with close to 0 XP books. The gems are badly distributed, but they aren't ALL purple (lol).

At my current earning rate Legendaries take about 5 days worth of gems & XP to get to level 700 (from 0). Mythics only take 6 days worth of gems, but cost 12 days worth of XP, AND the hundred of performances to get them earns me a couple days worth of gems, while Commons take 1 day of gems and 3 days of XP. So I think over time, at high levels, XP absolutely also becomes a bottleneck.

So yeah, I think you're right and it's a pick your poison issue, but ideally you should eventually (end game) do both in moderation. Which is more interesting anyway.

Edit: I didn't remember the shop refresh mechanics because I'm not rushing for 750, I'm trying to get all the Mythics. Their power is almost coincidental, I just like collecting well-illustrated girls. And making big Excel sheets. :D

Edited by Shaftiel
  • Like 2

I'm amazed at the dedication in the topic. One thing that only bothers me in Mythic Days, is the amount of shards they have (50000), and the drop rate remains to be the same with me.
I used similar tactics mentioned here, however I'm at a rut. I'm done with the effort, maybe in the revival I shall try again. T_T.
image.thumb.png.359de779b73de258cc7bbc3b2df13376.png

• Sad 1

I had an insane luck until LITERALLY the last frag that took like 700Kobans... Sneaky little bastard

Abrael.png.b0b3148e6668af22051641dac4b37a65.png

Overall I spent around 5k on refills + had to buy 5 perfumes since I didn't have any saved up... So you know, typical Mythic price I guess.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

(7520 vs 8025 at 750)

7520 vs 9400 at 750

528786302_awakeninggemcosts.png.b26eec62735ea4e574ab6a372c13b60e.png

A friendly correction.

I'd personally like to chase after the Mythics now.  I only have 2 of them, but still finished in 19th place twice in DIII the past 2 weeks.  I've got 60 L5s, and ~20 of them are level 600 or higher.  I have level 700 unlocked.  I feel like I need the Mythics to keep progressing in Leagues and the Pantheon.  I'm stuck at floor 1449 atm.

Here's my "arsenal."
1027906998_5and6stars.thumb.png.672f280560b6f78e62844c0a9859fdbf.png

I got Abraël to 6 stars and level 250 already.  I only have ~620 girls, not 1000+, so I've maxed most of my girls w/ affection, and can just save it up until I need it.  Still have ~250k affection leftover.  As far as XP is concerned, I have 1.8 mil saved up, and even though I have level 700 unlocked, I have just enough voyeur gems for level 650, and she only needs ~675k XP for that.  I'm waiting for CbC #10 to awaken her, but not sure if I'll do it all the way to 650, b/c I'd rather save the XP for day 4 of the LC. 

The dilemma is now, do I want to max her out immediately?  No, since that'd be a waste of possible contest rewards.  Then, which contest matters more?  The CbC for an L3 I'm missing, or the LC for an L5, but I've usually obtained the L5 before day 4 anyway.  Another possibility is to just slowly awaken Abraël, every CbC, and then dump XP into her on the LC.  I don't mind spending the 5150 voyeur gems for level 650, b/c I don't really have lower rarity voyeur girls that I can max out for unlocking level 750.  There's 2 CbCs remaining before the 22nd (LC day 4), so I might just get her to level 650 on this Tues. the 10th, CbC #10 day 2, for Huntress Venam, since I have Huntress Cunegonde already.

My plan is to get 100 commons (besides the mythics) to level 700, to unlock 750.  Cheapest route makes sense to me.

I don't like the Mythic revivals.  It's too difficult to get shards, and more costly, b/c you're forced to do 50 fights at a time.  I think I'll skip Nike.  I have a voyeur mythic now already anyway.  I doubt I'll have enough kobans or SP boosters by the 23rd.  I have 7k kobans and 1 SP booster atm.  I'll wait to see the new Mythic on June 3rd, and if I prefer Radka, I'll wait and attempt to get her w/ much more kobans and 5 SP boosters.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Now it's clear: no Abrael to me this days. After a little bit more than 400 combativity only 10 drops. With this bad luck at the moment it's to expensive. I'll try to get one drop more to get 22 shards from her but I think I have to wait until her revival to get her.

• Sad 5

I've picked-up Abrael. Stats:

Total Kost (including 5xSP): 1310 Nutaku Kobans (7860 HH). A little more than last month, but I had a few less free Combativity this time round.

786 Combativity used, 326 free (actual cost 32 Kobans for 4x50 play right at the start).

Drop rate was (for the fifith month in a row) below the average (7%), though better than the previous four at 6.62%.

Along the way I picked up 48 MPs (drop 6.11%), 32 tickets (drop 4.07%) and 1560 gems (drop 9.92%). Lower drop rates for everything this month.

This month's Mythic significantly more popular. I took a screenshot with 3.5 hours to go:

image.thumb.png.b73f17848d24ca249a1ba8991ad3024f.png

Looking at the figures at a similar point for the last few months:

- Druiada Titania was at 95k shards remaining
- Sugarmama Lupa's Mum was at 75k
- Lovebot Norou was at 46k
- Angelic Lenaelle was at 63k

So we're back at Angelic Lenaelle figures. Thoughts on why - i) A colour we haven't seen in a long time, with only one other Mythic and lots of people with lots of gems ii) a double attribute iii) last month was the third green - a weaker colour and one with lots of 5/6*s (explaining the higher remaining shard level last month rather than the improved popularity of this month). People were possibly tight for gems.

--------------------------------

Predictions for June's Mythic (starting with most likely imo):

- Eccentric (red) - There are only currently 2 Eccentric Mythics, so this would bring Eccentric in line with Exhibitionist (green) and Sensual (blue) at 3. It is the Dominance that has gone longest without (11 months) making it well overdue. I would have said KK may have been reluctant to release a new Eccentric they same month they revive one (Radka), but this month suggests otherwise with two Voyeurs (purple). So Eccentric seems very likely if not in June then soon after.

- Dominant (black)/Physical (orange)/Submissive (White) - Unlike Eccentric, all of these Dominances have had a Mythic less than 8 months ago (7/6/5), meaning that they're not overdue, but they also all only have 2 Mythics so another only brings them in line with Exhibitionist and Sensual.

- Playful (yellow)/Voyeur (purple) - Only been two months since we had the last Playful and a Voyeur this month, but again there are only 2, so another still maintains equilibrium. It's unlikely to be next month imo.

- Sensual (blue)/Exhibitionist (green) - We had an Exhibitionist last month and Sensual four months ago. These are also the only Dominances with 3 Mythics so far. It seems very unlikely that they're going to turn up next month.

If I was to put my best guess out it would currently be:

- June - Eccentric (red)
- July - Dominant (black)
- August - Physical (orange)
- September - Submissive (white)
- October - Playful (yellow)
- November - Voyeur (purple)

I'll be using the above to steer my strategy decisions over the next couple of weeks and thought others might find it useful.

Edited by JustVisitingReborn
  • Like 4

One more Mythic!

I started with 160 stored combativity, and finished with 709 fights (+9 Combativity remaining after the last refill). 5 Boosters used, as usual.

Total: 709 Fights, 372 from refills, 337 free (Stored + Regen + Additional rewards)

Kobans: 4099 refills, 2700 boosters. 6799 Kobans total.

Drop rate: 7.05%

Not my best drop rates, but my cheapest mythic girl so far. 15 Kobans cheaper than Lenaëlle (I had much better drop rates then, but more free combativity available this time around).

Global results since the introduction of SP:

- 496 drops in 7320 fights, 6.78% drop rate. 9 girls + 1 partial at 64/100.

- 77,773 Kobans invested for 9 + 1 girls (Over 110,000 including Bunna and Lupa, before SP, but I don't have detailed stats for them).

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Shaftiel said:

Yes, it's almost impossible (as far as I can tell) to efficiently get more gems without $$$. But as a FtP player I'm sitting on over 50K unused gems with close to 0 XP books. The gems are badly distributed, but they aren't ALL purple (lol).

Respect to another f2p ;)

Likewise I'm sitting on around 40k gems, but I've got around 4.5mil unusued GXP. I'm in no rush and just upgrading the girls I need each week. When I can see the chance to pass the 700 Awakening, I'll save it to unload on a CC. I'm not too far away now.

7 hours ago, Shaftiel said:

So I think over time, at high levels, XP absolutely also becomes a bottleneck.

No question that it is. My point was simply that it doesn't fix the GXP bottleneck to make gems an even tighter bottleneck.

There's always going to have to be a balancing act in which you prioritise. For me, I wouldn't drop the Mythics for a couple of reasons: i) the more Mythics are released, the more they will come to dominate the top 7. Each Mythic released detrimentally impacts the L5s chances of getting into the top 7 more than it does the other Mythics. ii) End game - lots of players level 500/750 - the two potential differentials are skill and available girls. Given that each Mythic comes up very infrequently and they are the strongest girls, I'd rather deal with the extra expense these girls incur than have more gaps when I hit that end game in about a year (this is a guess - unlike others I haven't charted it).