4. 4. Rate Golden Bunny's Mom

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

1 ora fa, Liliat ha scritto:

Let's look at the bundle:

- 1000 Shards + 400 Combativity + 175 Kisses for 35€ (1575 Shards total)

We need to buy this bundle 8 times, for a cost of 280€

Anyway, there's a major flaw in this plan, that is, both bundles are shown as "one time purchase only". I guess in the next days we'll see other bundles with crystal attached. The impression for now is that the requirements are just a liiiiiittle bit on the excessive side, as if someone did not the math correctly from start to end... But who am I to dictate what whales are gonna spend their money on? Good for them who can afford it, and good for kinkoid if they spend on bundles and refills. That said, I'll probably spend to get the medium card and will ponder in the next few days if purchasing even the big one will be worthy or not (I'm not so sure about that)

Also, the premium card costs 49.99€

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, bohammettuz said:

And seriously, I don't understand taking this as a reason to quit the game. It's like stopping visiting a store you like just because they put up an additional item that's not in your budget.

This is a reasonable argument, but everyone has a different motivation to play a game. For me it is about collecting, and I am fine to spend a lot of resources in this activity, for example buying every paid path of PoV and PoA.

Two girls behind a paywall feels for me like having nearly completed my 1990's Panini album by investing in packages and trading with my friends and then being told that Golden Klaus Augenthaler and Golden Rudi Völler will only be available for 100 Mark each via mail order. Would I have bought that album and started collecting in the first place? Probably not.

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, ShannonX said:

Well, I avoid xp and leveling in game so I don't do leagues, collect daily goals, and won't take the free monthly card because it auto collects xp.

So this is just a window with a few rewards, useless for any girls.

wait what? the free card will also collect xp & rewards?

7 minutes ago, Antimon said:

The impression for now is that the requirements are just a liiiiiittle bit on the excessive side, as if someone did not the math correctly from start to end...

Without meaning to sound overly critical, most new features and events seem to end up needing rebalanced after community feedback. I don't think there are many mathematicians checking this events before they get released.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I think Kinkoid is kinda detached from the economy of their own game. I don't know how many people are willing to spend an equivalent of 4? AAA games for 4 characters that are pretty redundant with the fact we're getting more and more Mythic girls, so each month 5*L feel less and less important.

I wouldn't mind spending kobans for both cards if it meant I'll get all 4 girls. But I'd maybe get 2 if I'm lucky? F this

We're also left in a situation where Kinkoid didn't even bother to tell us if buying the cards in a week or at the end of event when we know if we'll get the girls will grant us retroactive gems or not. And honestly I don't care if they decide to increase the drops later, I'm not wasting my kobans for a maybe like this.

It sucks to be a community manager at times like this I guess, there's a lot of salt to read through and nothing you can do about it.

• Like 9

@FinderKeeper and Kinkoid, please don't take my yummy votes as a knock against the artwork. It's just that the introduction and persistent push of the Mythics have made even Legendary girls kinda mediochre in the game (and to think there was a time I was exited to get common Bunny maxed out in affection *sigh*).

I do spend money on this game, but I won't spend money on a "new currency" concept where the currency is only usable in a single event and I have zero confidence it won't become another "dating token" disaster for myself as a player. Perhaps in the future, if the "crystals" stay around, but for right now? Thanks but no thanks.

Edited by Pelinor
  • Like 2

Yeah, this looks like a joke in poor taste, right now. More likely plain wrong maths and balancing on Kinkoid's side. HOPEFULLY.

Because yeah, having just one 3-star girl (Penny) literally pay-walled (behind a mere €5 Season Pass) already created an uproar two years ago, and rightfully so. No MAJOR collectible stuff should be literally unavailable without spending real money, on principle.

Here, we're talking two 5-star (competitive) Legendary girls not even just pay-walled, but basically unobtainable except by whaling it out in the hundreds of € on top of spending almost 6k in kobans AND being a hardcore dedicated player throughout the "celebration"...

So... do the maths (again), but do it properly this time, PLEASE, Kinkoid. Please do. I can't even give a ballpark to fix this, but we should receive double or triple the points per action to make this even close to an acceptable, non-PayToWin event. Either that, and/or move both Lyka and Louise under the 8-10k milestone. The tail-end of the reward track should be non-essential bonuses, just as you're already doing with Season, PoV, PoG and so on. It should most 1000% definitely NOT include one, let alone TWO GIRLS. These are MAIN rewards, that should be obtainable by ANY dedicated long-time player through efforts and a reasonable koban investiment ONLY.

You do NOT sell power. You do NOT lock essential game content behind hundreds of real-money units. These are the basic rules for any Freemium game to avoid the slippery slope of predatory P2W practices. You reconsidered quickly after doing a much lighter version of this F2P faux-pas back in Season #1. Please reconsider just as fast and send us an even bigger sign that HH is still a proper Freemium that does not get predatory like that (not on purpose, eg by design).

• Like 17
  • Thanks 5

Question that deserves a rare @Noacc mention:

the newsletters of today for all the games state: Read the PS. at the end of the article for a very special & fun game/surprise!

But there's nothing on the end of the articles.

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, Gotaku said:

the newsletters of today for all the games state: Read the PS. at the end of the article for a very special & fun game/surprise!

Well.. might not have been special or fun, but sure was a surprise that nothing was there :o

• Haha 2

2 ore fa, garadron ha scritto:

I wouldn't mind spending kobans for both cards if it meant I'll get all 4 girls. But I'd maybe get 2 if I'm lucky? F this

If nothing happens and based on @Liliat calculations:

- Golden Rabbie (4600 crystals), should be achievable more or less for free (1674 from cp natural regen + 806 from daily goals + 1488 from season fights + 1240 from league fights + 465 from free card = 5673 crystals. That should be more than enough even considering fight losses in season and leagues)

- Golden Hari (9000 crystals), needs both the medium and the big card to be achieved (5673 from free + 1581 from medium card + 3162 from big card = 10416 crystals, more than enough to balance fight losses) at the cost of 5940 kobans. Buying the big card only (3960 kobans) and winning every single fight in season and leagues means achieving a total of 8835, which means being short of 65 crystals (65 villain fights, 702 kobans, or 33 season fights, 713 kobans, a riskier choice, that becomes more expensive the more fight in season and leagues you lose, but still 1267 kobans (roughly 100 crystals) cheaper than buying the 2 cards, A reasonable risk, I'd say.

- Golden Lupa's Mom (13500 crystals): requires both the medium and big card and 3084 crystals more. In refills that would be ~33,3k kobans more, not ideal. the best way is buying the premium card for 49,99€, that would give you 4185 shards, so for 5940 kobans + 49,99 € you'd get a total amount of 10416 + 4185 = 14601 crystals

- Golden Bunny's Mom (18000) requires 3399 crystals more. Buying the two current bundles you'd get 2750 crystals by spending 54.98€. if no other bundles are added (not likely) with an expense of 5940 kobans + 104,97€ you'd land at a maximum (implying no fight losses) of 17351 crystals, and you would require 649 more crystals, that in refills correspond to roughly 7000 kobans more

The road to the very last reward (25000 crystals) requires 7000 crystals more. With no new bundles and with only refills to use, that would be  ~75,6K kobans more. Have fun

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 11

7 minuti fa, Gotaku ha scritto:

above that sentence there's a picture, above that picture there's a link that talks abouth the 6th anniversary. open that link, that is the article with the surprise

2 minutes ago, Mr.S said:

Both cards to get at least Golden Hari... Holy shit

I really appreciate Liliat & Antimon for doing the math thanks dudes! 💜

having several cards like that is kinda scummy, especially since you need both of them to get the next tier girl...

• Like 3

Issue's

I don't understand why another currency?  We have way too many.

Yet another buy in requiring Kobans money.   I don't get it.  I guess people spend 1,000's a month on this game?  

Putting, actually valuable game assets behind a massive pay wall is not good in a game that is supposed to be free to play.  The good free to play game let the paying players get the assets quicker but, if a free player wants to grind they can get the same rewards.  

A positive

The girls look well done and, I am a fan of Bunny's Mom so any variant is Great in my book.

• Like 7

The PS line is obviously just an oversight: they forgot to erase it from the initial copy-paste from the previous Patch Notes. Please don't focus on this trivial detail, folks. There is much more important stuff to react to, here.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, EpicBacon said:

having several cards like that is kinda scummy, especially since you need both of them to get the next tier girl...

Logically, each tier of purchase should have taken you up at least one girl. So the first girl free. 2nd with the first card. 3rd with the second card. Then the last would be pay walled.

*Below not directed at EpicB, just general comments*

Honestly, I don't like the paywall much at all, but this event really isn't the end of the world. Unless you're a player spending real money heavily it's unlikely you're able to max out all the L5s/Mythics you're already getting free. These L5s aren't substantively different to any other L5s. In fact, 3 out of the 4 of them fall on colours that are already heavily represented, meaning that it's less likely players will have the excess gems of these colours to upgrade extra L5s.

The whole balance of the event is waaaay off (what % of players are seriously going to spend enough $$$ to finish this event?) and it's demotivating to see rewards that you can't work hard, or prioritise your in game resources, to get. But it's not likely to substantively unbalance the PvP aspects of the game.

• Like 3
  • Thinking 1

Well, I will take what I can get for free (perhaps buying the koban cards to reach the second girl), and hope for the golden moms to appear the next year in another event, if not, then they will be for me like the old exclusive patreon girls.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

9 minuti fa, JustVisitingReborn ha scritto:

... meaning that it's less likely players will have the excess gems of these colours to upgrade extra L5s.

Meanwhile, here I am, still desperately waiting for the gem market section that they said it would likely be introduced in the first part of this year. 

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

• holymolly changed the title to [ 20-Jul-22 ] Golden Anniversary - Discussion