• Yucky
  4. 4. Rate Golden Bunny's Mom

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

3 minutes ago, garadron said:

also today's anniversary gift package has 100 gems. If we're getting these daily, the event might be doable? I'll leave the calculations to the math guys ;)

It was also 6 kisses, so 112 crystals total.  If we got that every day for 29 more days, that's another 3248 crystals.  We need 9k for F2P to be able to get Golden Bunny's Mom (18k total), so even if they did do that, it's not enough.  Like Liliat said, getting that gift daily is unlikely.

The koban cards retaining value is great.  You can choose when to purchase them, and there's no benefit to getting them on the first day vs. the last day.  Having it available to purchase on the last day only to receive ~288 crystals would've been stupid, but we didn't know that wasn't the case initially.

Now, I'll patiently wait to see if Bunna gets revived on the 23rd or not, then continue saving kobans for the MD on the 3rd if she isn't.  This is about a year from her last appearance, but so is Golden Lupa.  It's not set in stone, I suppose, and it might push Golden Lupa to Aug, and High Mage Arcana to Sept 23rd.  We'll see.  If the mythic is an eccentric I don't need, I might skip her, and save until High Mage Arcana's MDR on Aug 23rd (or Sept 23rd).

This Golden Anniversary event ends on Aug 19th, by the start of the next LC.  If I can get Bunna from the MDR, or I want the Aug 3rd new MD girl, then I'd probably purchase the 2 medium/big cards around those events, to get some extra CP.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

If I can get Bunna from the MDR, or I want the Aug 3rd new MD girl, then I'd probably purchase the 2 medium/big cards around those events, to get some extra CP.

That's about what I had in mind for the cards too.
I'm just slightly worried wat that synergy will do to the pressure on the shard pool for those events. I'll use x50 if I have to, but I'd rather save the kobans and spend half an hour tapping while enjoying a podcast or something.

I also agree fully with everyone above that that actual details of the event were communicated very poorly. If things like the event cards not being devalued every day, and the intention to add crystals to daily gifts had been mentioned in the card screen or patch/event notes, then a lot of the anger could have been avoided. Not all probably, but it would have been a much more pleasant day for everyone yesterday.

• Like 2

They added a new paid bundle that gives out up to 1300 crystals. So buying the two kobans cards for 5940Kobans, the premium card for 49,99€, the three bundles for 34,99+19,99+25,99=80,97€, that means a total of 130,96€ (and today's free bundle that gives out 112 crystals), one could potentially reach 18763 crystals, that means Golden Bunny's Mom is now potentially achievable by buying all they offered until now WITHOUT the mandatory need of further refills of CPs/kisses. Rejoice!

The road to 25000 thousand would need at the very least 6237 crystals more (~67.4K kobans in refill with no other bundles).

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 2
  • Hug 1

13 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

It was also 6 kisses, so 112 crystals total.  If we got that every day for 29 more days, that's another 3248 crystals.  We need 9k for F2P to be able to get Golden Bunny's Mom (18k total), so even if they did do that, it's not enough.  Like Liliat said, getting that gift daily is unlikely.

The koban cards retaining value is great.  You can choose when to purchase them, and there's no benefit to getting them on the first day vs. the last day.  Having it available to purchase on the last day only to receive ~288 crystals would've been stupid, but we didn't know that wasn't the case initially.

Now, I'll patiently wait to see if Bunna gets revived on the 23rd or not, then continue saving kobans for the MD on the 3rd if she isn't.  This is about a year from her last appearance, but so is Golden Lupa.  It's not set in stone, I suppose, and it might push Golden Lupa to Aug, and High Mage Arcana to Sept 23rd.  We'll see.  If the mythic is an eccentric I don't need, I might skip her, and save until High Mage Arcana's MDR on Aug 23rd (or Sept 23rd).

This Golden Anniversary event ends on Aug 19th, by the start of the next LC.  If I can get Bunna from the MDR, or I want the Aug 3rd new MD girl, then I'd probably purchase the 2 medium/big cards around those events, to get some extra CP.

I think it would be fitting if they make a double revival of Bunna and Golden Lupa this month. since they share same theme with the anniversary 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Just to be clear, we're likely to get a few more free bundles with some crystals in them, yes, but it's definitely not a daily thing, no. The timing of today's bundle is not a coincidence either.

Is it "tinfoil hat" time?

Also, I hit some invisible reaction limit, so I'll take a break from the forum for a while.

2022-07-21_8-20-30.png.16e3df9529af66dd51bdb4fc49f1fb1a.png

They're trying to censor me!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 9
  • Hearts 1

So they added more gems packs huh...

I'll say this, If you guys wanna make sure this type of "events" stop, you gotta stop supporting this shit.

I bought the big card yesterday in the hopes somewhere along the way they reconsider this stupidity and at least we can get 3 of the girls....

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Is it "tinfoil hat" time?

No, it's "I'm not at liberty to say more, but I don't want you guys to get your hopes up either" time. ^^

And I've reached the same limit you did. It's very rare, but fitting that it happens now.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, EpicBacon said:

I am kind of suprised they didnt make it so if you got all 4 girls you could transform her into a
Super Mythic Magical Bunny Girl.
They all got the 7 chaos toys or whatever so.. 

So this isent really relevant to the whole golden event, but a follow up to this comment i made yesterday.
Turns out there is not 7 toys at all, its 5.
Well we are told 5, both golden bunny and silver lupa is referring to them as the 5 chaos sex toys.
However in every art I could find, both poses and affection scenes only 4 are depicted.
I've included the *0 pose of Golden Bunny, so it should be fine and not break any spoiler/art restrictions.
Everytime they talk about the 5 toys, the player character is included, is that suppose to mean he is the 5th?
Or is it just a typo?

Furthermore, in the Golden event main page we see some new toys too.
Lyka is holding one; while Louise seems to have several ones that appear and disappear at times.
She seems to have at least 6 different ones, but I think its fair to assume its all probably connected to 1 toy.

So we have 4(shown) 5(mentioned) original chaos toys
and 2 new ones

One for each member?
Bunny, Lupa, Hari, Rabbi
Lyka, Louise

What does it all mean?

chaos4.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

Well has things seem to be going with this event i am going to seat back and dont be bother about this trash event! Going to keep my game plans has always!I had hope that kinkoid would have made one change in the amount of points required or receveid from the villains,leagues,season and daily gols but from what Noacc posted in Discord he is scared of telling the players what Kinkoid told about this event!

3 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Also, I hit some invisible reaction limit, so I'll take a break from the forum for a while.

2022-07-21_8-20-30.png.16e3df9529af66dd51bdb4fc49f1fb1a.png

They're trying to censor me!!!

If I remember correctly the limit was 50 reactions per day

• Thanks 1

1 minuto fa, FinderKeeper ha scritto:

Behold:

If8LB4D.png

There were other messages, but basically no statements have been made so far. We know that our feedback has been passed on.

I THOUGHT IT WAS A MEME. I... I think I do not know how to feel about it anymore

By the way, for some reason, no one mentioned that the profit from the purchased cards is added automatically upon entering the game or at the start of a new gaming day (when you are in game). Keep this in mind when planning to accumulate Combativity and Kisses

• Like 2

I buy every season pass. I buy every PoA. Every PoV. Refills for every Mythic Days and Legendary Days. If all of those resources on top of spending 6k kobans for two event cards still isn't enough to get these four girls, then KK this time you are truly out of your damn minds.

I have 1150 girls. All but 32. I've slowly reduced my spending over the last year due to not liking the direction the game is going in plus little to no improvements made to the areas of the game that I feel need it. This might be what finally pushes me to quit. Not because I can't get all the girls anymore but because this makes it very clear to me how much I'm valued as a player and customer. 

Edited by lasergun
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 2
  • Hearts 1

Okay, this time there's no use even trying, THIS thread just organically became the main one for feedback on the Seasonal Event format, and that's understandable.

So I guess posting what follows in the evergreen Patch Notes didn't make as much sense as here (plus I would have had the opportunity to read more about the "cat gif incident" ^^ beforehand lmao).

Anyways:

@FinderKeeper if you still have some of that "Revives the Spoiler Tag for one turn" magic handy, please don't hesitate to use it, as it's a long one for a repost. Thanks in advance.  

Spoiler

Ah good, I seem to have gotten my smiley reactions refill. ^^ (Was about to make a post about how I really wanted to like your post but was unable to, @Bobick).

Just to avoid any confusion: the cat gif was Finder's way of summing it up, not what Noacc actually posted on Discord. ^^ But close enough: basically just that all feedback has been forwarded to the relevant team(s). EDIT (after reading the other, more active thread ^^). Okay, Noacc did post that gif, but that wasn't his only response (and he's a pretty funny and very friendly guy, it's definitely not to be misinterpreted as mockery or anything like that. It's no fun having to handle a wave of negative feedback you have nothing to do with and can't do anything about).

And since that mainly means Rosso and Game Design, who both seem to have a view pretty far removed from my own on monetization... (TL;DR: pay-walls and anything else that makes main game content literally impossible to obtain without real money is absolutely not okay to me, but doesn't seem to bother them). Well, I wouldn't get my hopes up, at least for the current first iteration of this event. They tend to stick to their guns unless money talks. So they're not likely to reconsider their brilliant design of a recurring event type at €300 in real-money simply because of feedback about game design philosophy, game economy, player base and whatnot. But if, as I fully expect, that superb anti-Freemium design doesn't turn out to increase their income from this Freemium game, then they'll reconsider.

So, best case scenario from there: same thing as what happened a couple years back with Season #1. They change the design drastically so that it doesn't alienate their player base starting with the next event using the reworked format. And the two currently pay-walled girls might reappear in some capacity years from now, as Penny from Season #1 who most players only got their first opportunity to acquire last week.

Worst case scenario, hard to say. I really don't think they have anywhere near enough whales to turn a profit from this on their backs alone, especially not ones who are addicted enough to the game to burn that much real money on a couple of regular characters in a game that has well over a thousand. I really, really don't think even a single moderate spender will magically turn into a whale from this very bad incentive. And I definitely KNOW that the vast majority of the player base will give a hard pass to this "opportunity" to suddenly spend hundreds of real world € for one event. I KNOW that because it's not Rocket Science to figure out.

As for ANY healthy Freemium game (including ones that DO make a lot of profit), the vast majority of the player base consists in F2P players and small, occasional spenders. This type of players not only don't  spend a truckload all at once on a game (and more often than not, couldn't even if they wanted to), but any attempt at pushing them to is likely to disgust them and turn at least a portion away from the game altogether.

Because small, occasional spenders don't spend because you tell them to, especially not forcibly. They spend when they want to, which is typically when two key factors are combined: the game feels great and trustworthy so they don't have to, and there's an actually good deal presenting itself that they actually want to buy. Because they don't have to, and because they want to show their support and appreciation for a great game that doesn't pressure them and devs who understand their crucial part of the ecosystem. The game treats them well, so they want to give back.

So yeah, this is definitely not going to turn up a big profit for Kinkoid, which would have been the worst case scenario because then they would have pushed further in that downhill direction. So the worst that can happen is that they get stubborn (or otherwise fail to notice or accept the failure of this predatory practice attempt)  and carry on with this €300 event format despite it not being successful short term, and  already starting to lose them the trust and commitment of a fair amount of their dedicated audience for the longer term.

Wait and see. For now, it is what it is.

Edited by FinderKeeper
done :)
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

I guess my feedback was already done, but i guess i can add something:

1st girl => Free. 

2nd girl => Koban cards.

3rd girl => Premium card.

4th girl => Master card.

Honestly, that's kind of a sad representation of an event giving me L5 Rabbi for free, but at one point you need to tell the cat he's not a tiger.

• Like 2
  • Haha 9

12 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

@FinderKeeper if you still have some of that "Revives the Spoiler Tag for one turn" magic handy, please don't hesitate to use it, as it's a long one for a repost. Thanks in advance.  

I hope I got you right. Anyways it's done. :)

12 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Okay, Noacc did post that gif, but that wasn't his only response (and he's a pretty funny and very friendly guy, it's definitely not to be misinterpreted as mockery or anything like that. It's no fun having to handle a wave of negative feedback you have nothing to do with and can't do anything about).

I probably should've given it a better context. And yes, he's in a nice guy in a tough spot right now.

• Hearts 2

• holymolly changed the title to [ 20-Jul-22 ] Golden Anniversary - Discussion