• Meh
    • Yucky
  4. 4. Rate Golden Bunny's Mom

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

At least 2 players had reported that they got the first girl today and it seems that both want to go to the end of the event. On the other hand some Patreons had canceled the game until now and other had declared to stop buying platinum cards so at now we have a very mixed feedback.

4 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

At least 2 players had reported that they got the first girl today and it seems that both want to go to the end of the event. On the other hand some Patreons had canceled the game until now and other had declared to stop buying platinum cards so at now we have a very mixed feedback.

My Club had one Platinum+ Patreon member cancel renewal & quit the entire game within one hour of the Golden Anniversary release.

18 hours ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

I do find it interesting that KK don't seem to learn from previous mistakes and each time they do one of these special events (lookin' at you Xmas PoA) they grotesquely over price it and end-up with a revolt in their forums/Discord. In fact, they seem to be going the opposite direction. The Xmas PoA seems a positively friendly interaction compared with this. And after they'd generated a lot of good feeling with a generous Anniversary event as well. It's a shame.

You read my mind! 🧠

On 7/21/2022 at 2:30 PM, lasergun said:

I buy every season pass. I buy every PoA. Every PoV. Refills for every Mythic Days and Legendary Days. If all of those resources on top of spending 6k kobans for two event cards still isn't enough to get these four girls, then KK this time you are truly out of your damn minds.

I have 1150 girls. All but 32. I've slowly reduced my spending over the last year due to not liking the direction the game is going in plus little to no improvements made to the areas of the game that I feel need it. This might be what finally pushes me to quit. Not because I can't get all the girls anymore but because this makes it very clear to me how much I'm valued as a player and customer. 

EXACTLY!  In my case (1169 girls, starting in February 2020), add every World Bundle + Platinum card (+ misc. Bundles as desired).  [Incidentally, I do the same thing in CxH.]  #MeToo

On 7/21/2022 at 7:19 PM, Pelinor said:

So what? Not to put too fine a point on this (and not saying this as a jibe to you). As a player who does spend well over $200 a month on this game I will not spend a damn dime on this event. Matter of fact, I am finding the bundles being offered much less attractive this week than in weeks past. Not saying I won't buy some of them, but this event has me very reluctant to make any purchases on the game right now. In short, the Golden Anniversary event is having the direct opposite effect the powers that be at Kinkoid thought it would for me.

Agreed 100%!  I'm already picky about which Bundles I purchase as most have rewards that I don't care about but might take for the price to get something else that I want.  The current "value" of any Bundle containing Crystals is so terribly overpriced that I can't imagine buying it for "other stuff" because:

1. The value of that "other stuff" will be further diluted simply by having Crystals included, and (most importantly)
  2. Those Crystals from a given Bundle can't possibly make a dent in my (in)ability to obtain a given Golden Anniversary girl (let alone ALL FOUR of them)!
11 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Exactly. And you're at least the second well-established whale I know to have this reaction. Even though you guys routinely spend just about what they decided this specific couple of L5 girls would cost, this is not a good deal even in your situation. And even though you could afford it, you're not tempted to, on the contrary. Funny, huh? Who would have thought that twisting someone's arm wouldn't make them want to be even nicer to you?

While I don't spend quite that much per month regularly between 2 games, I'm sure I've exceeded that amount more than once.  These girls aren't worth it to me in terms of art quality, in-game power or *ahem* "exclusivity."  Seeing them forever at the bottom of my Harem will only serve to sour my enjoyment of the game(s).  Patreon exclusives I see differently (I have none & will never have any), but those were never part of what should've been an in-game celebration where players could obtain some eye-candy that's fun & neat to have.

Could I spend the required monetary amount for this Event to get all 4 girls?  Absolutely... presuming that enough Bundles get released throughout the month (and I'm fairly confident that Kinkoid will do just that).

Would I have the time to spend performing required game activities to obtain all 4 girls after purchasing every available Bundle?  No clue; it depends on how many total Crystals get released.  Plus, at some point I kind of need to do my job in order to earn money to redistribute to Kinkoid.  Maybe even sleep, too.

Would I spend the money & time required for these girls in order to maintain the illusion that one day I'll have all the girls (if only until the next month)?  Maybe, if it was once & only once- but right now these costly investments only offer a slim chance that I'll be rewarded if I maintain top-tier play.  Not to mention that this debacle will continue for multiple holidays throughout the year, and the next year, and the following ones....

;TLDR

Nah, no thanks, 100% hard pass from a P2P collector.  Another nail in my coffin before "girl equipment" likely finishes me off. ⚰️

• Like 14

Road to 25000 crystals (day 4)

Yesterday, we arrived at potentially 19763 maximum amount of crystals at the cost of 5940 kobans + 150,95€

Today they released two new bundles: the first one offers 800 crystals (in the form of 600 crystals + 150CPs + 25 kisses) ate the cost of 15,99€ ; the second one offers 1500 crystals (in the form of 1250 crystals + 200 Cps + 25 kisses) at the cost of 29.99€.

So, new total by buying every single thing available up to now: 22063 crystals for 5940 kobans  (medium + big card) + 196,93€ (premium card + 6 bundles)

Still missing: 2937 crystals (~31.7k kobans in refills with no other bundles)

(NB: one of the first 2 bundles already expired, and by tomorrow reset other two will follow, this is valid only for those players that bought everything from day one)

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, Antimon said:

Road to 25000 crystals (day 4)

...buying every single thing available up to now: 22063 crystals for 5940 kobans  (medium + big card) + 196,93€ (premium card + 6 bundles)

Still missing: 2937 crystals (~31.7k kobans in refills with no other bundles)

(NB: one of the first 2 bundles already expired, and by tomorrow reset other two will follow, this is valid only for those players that bought everything from day one)

Thanks for the update, but who is this for?  People willing to spend $200 and 38k kos?  Don't hurt yourself trying to figure this out each day.  Unless you're one of those players willing to spend that obscene amount.  It's a poorly designed event, we all know it.  It didn't motivate me to switch from F2P to whaling.  I probably never will after seeing this, since they plan to repeat it for every holiday.  They'll keep adding bundles, throughout the event.  It'll eventually become theoretically possible to pass 25k crystals, finishing the event, if you gave them your credit card #.  I'll just continue ignoring the bundles.

• Like 3

49 minuti fa, Ravi-Sama ha scritto:

Thanks for the update, but who is this for?  People willing to spend $200 and 38k kos?  Don't hurt yourself trying to figure this out each day.  Unless you're one of those players willing to spend that obscene amount.  It's a poorly designed event, we all know it.  It didn't motivate me to switch from F2P to whaling.  I probably never will after seeing this, since they plan to repeat it for every holiday.  They'll keep adding bundles, throughout the event.  It'll eventually become theoretically possible to pass 25k crystals, finishing the event, if you gave them your credit card #.  I'll just continue ignoring the bundles.

My intentions were to keep tab until we reach 25k crystals obtainable without any further mandatory CPs/kisses refill, milestone that we should reach on monday reset (unless tomorrow they'll dish out more than 3000 crystals with the new bundles).

I'm not buying any of the bundles, nor the premium card (I'm still evaluating if I want to spend my kobans on medium/big card). I just thought it could have been interesting to see exactly how many extra bundles/real money they thought were the just price to reach the very last reward of this event. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

Le 22/07/2022 à 10:34, JustVisitingReborn a dit :

I do find it interesting that KK don't seem to learn from previous mistakes and each time they do one of these special events (lookin' at you Xmas PoA) they grotesquely over price it and end-up with a revolt in their forums/Discord. In fact, they seem to be going the opposite direction. The Xmas PoA seems a positively friendly interaction compared with this. And after they'd generated a lot of good feeling with a generous Anniversary event as well. It's a shame.

Well, that sums  it up, good job KK for yet-another-great-KK-failure ...

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

It'll eventually become theoretically possible to pass 25k crystals, finishing the event, if you gave them your credit card #. 

What @Antimon's doing allows for a $$$ price to be put on this event rather than just an estimate. Once the crystal total exceeds 25k, we know what KK were actually expecting people to pay.

I don't totally disagree with you Ravi - we all know that this was naked profiteering and unapologetically so - but I can see the value in seeing the real world cost that KK valued this event at. If I'm honest, I don't think they've worked this out in advance and there should be more than a few red faces when they're confronted with the reality of what they tried to squeeze their player base for. Perhaps being confronted with an actual $ figure will drive home how disproprotionate this event was....

Edited by JustVisitingReborn
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

Once the crystal total exceeds 25k, we know what KK were actually expecting people to pay.

I think it won't be a fair calculation. We have to wait until the end of the event. We have a separate tab with event bundles,  that says "New Bundles are coming in".

2003622933_.thumb.png.d3633f3c00ddbb8900f15f825460059e.png

Which means that +/- once a day, a new bundle will appear until the end of the event.

Obviously, first, they squeeze the money out of those afraid of losing a set (in case it will no longer be). And at the end will be something like ultra packs and cheaper packs to bait those who have not decided or missed and did not get event coin.

So it's only suitable to count the average price at the end event, I think.

• Like 5

25 minuti fa, SpectralCalm ha scritto:

I think it won't be a fair calculation. We have to wait until the end of the event. We have a separate tab with event bundles,  that says "New Bundles are coming in".

2003622933_.thumb.png.d3633f3c00ddbb8900f15f825460059e.png

Which means that +/- once a day, a new bundle will appear until the end of the event.

Obviously, first, they squeeze the money out of those afraid of losing a set (in case it will no longer be). And at the end will be something like ultra packs and cheaper packs to bait those who have not decided or missed and did not get event coin.

That is... true, in a sense. From another point of view, the better offers that are likely to pop out near the end of the event to try to lure the indecisive whales to spend their money could be considered the "discounted price", while what I'm trying to put together now is the upfront "first price", that should remain quite the same for the majority of the duration of the event (at least, that is what my common sense suggests), and that, again, should correspond to what KK considered to be a fair price for what they're offering as a reward.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SpectralCalm said:

Really? You think they're going to reduce the price of the bundles that much? We already know what f2p can gain. So bundles have to make up the rest. With absolutely no disrespect intended, I don't see them reducing bundles to what would have to be next to nothing to make an appreciable difference further into the event. And if they did I'd think it was 100x worse as it was an absolute exploitation of the 'ticking clock' psychology.

I appreciate the intention to get an accurate picture, but what KK try to push people to pay at the start is the accurate picture imo.

• Like 7

4 hours ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

And if they did I'd think it was 100x worse as it was an absolute exploitation of the 'ticking clock' psychology.

I appreciate the intention to get an accurate picture, but what KK try to push people to pay at the start is the accurate picture imo.

I totally agree, that's what I meant. To find out how much they screwed up this time, you can only at the end of the event.

While what I'm trying to put together now is the upfront "first price", that should remain quite the same for the majority of the duration of the event

Ah, got it. Yes, that's right.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, if anything. I'm using a translator, and it's not doing a perfect job, as I can see. I'll try not to write long texts in the future.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 7/22/2022 at 9:15 PM, F-L-K said:

I think this is the main thing keeping a lot of players around, me included. Feels like the scripters are doing more to the game than the devs in KK

I for one wouldn't still be playing this game without it.

17 hours ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

If I'm honest, I don't think they've worked this out in advance

I was going to say the same... 😅

• Like 6
  • Hearts 1

I know this topic is about the Golden Anniversary of Harem Heroes but i just want to say this just so that people that only play Harem Heroes theres one big difference in the amount of crystal we received on Comix Harem in HH we received 15 combativity and 1k crystals on CH on the other and we got 15 combativity and only 100 crystals!Has i said only want people that only play HH know the difference between rewards of each game!

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

il y a 6 minutes, JustVisitingReborn a dit :

If I was to guess - these daily prizes were pre-scheduled. They've bumped the crystals for today on HH and forgotten about the other games.

The "Normal price: 1€" suggests something like this, yes. The current "normal price" of Shards bundles is 1€/50 Shards, or 20€/1000 Shards (And these bundles already include a "x3.6 value" "promotion", so the "base price" should be even higher)

Have to use a lot of quotes when talking about the "real value" of in-game resources...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

Interesting that today's gift is 1k crystals. That's significant and I suspect a response to the feedback that's been given on the forums/discord. I wonder how many more crystals are going to turn up that way?

I'm gonna be pessimistic and say since they are gifting some, the amount of shards needed won't be reworked/reduced...

Sigh...

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

One thing I just noticed...

If we had known in advance that you could wait to acquire the cards we would know that you could get them when going for a mythic girl, so they would basically pay for themselves if I'm right (comparing just the CPs they give with CP refills, and then you get some extras).

Of course that doesn't change the f***d up overall design, but it's yet another example of bad communication from KK. And it comes from usually hiding what they do and not wanting to give much information on the numbers side of things.

Just now, Mr.S said:

I'm gonna be pessimistic and say since they are gifting some, the amount of shards needed won't be reworked/reduced...

Sigh...

Hey, if they give us 25.000 free crystals I'm ok with the needed amount :P .

• Like 3
  • Haha 14

Yeah, that's another area where Kinkoid still has a huge improvement margin: communication. They still routinely fail to announce things that would make a very big positive difference for players to know in advance, notably. I think it's often linked to the two bigger issues I've elaborated upon in previous posts, though: a clumsy, short-term approach to business and design, and a palpable overconfidence from leadership in what they're doing in these two areas (with the insufficient trust and value given to community feedback the latter leads to).

Having been lucky/brave/reluctant enough not to take the koban cards on Day 1, and knowing now that their daily value isn't lost until you buy them, but accumulates until you buy them... I'm now considering taking advantage of that likely unplanned positive side effect of this overall terrible design for players.

It's unlikely I'll have a use for next month's MDR (unless they switch things up further than just this month and don't resume the previous revival schedule in August, which I'm not likely to know for sure beforehand). So as of now, my tentative plan is that, should I end up spending those 5.94k kobans, I'll most likely do so around the 10th of next month, for LD. If I do it on the 3rd for MD, it won't have accumulated enough instant value to be a net positive (at least by my own rough estimation), so LD seems like the better target. Again, IF I end up going for it.

But obviously, all the players who already bought the koban cards due to FOMO (and/or lack of examination of the event's design and pricing before making a decision) no longer have the option. They're stuck with slow-burn daily extras that they're better off using than stashing at this point.

• Like 6

Sadly one very simple thing that could have vastly improve this event, at for f2p, would be to offer 100 points for getting a girl. I am f2p but have enough of a koban stock that I can afford LD and PoA every month. Doing some rough calculations with my play style, I get about 10-12 guaranteed girls a month even with bad luck (my most common kind). After that it wildly varies dependant on luck. It wouldn't take the GIVE US MONEY!!!!! element that was the obvious point out of the event but in many cases it could have been the difference in getting a girl.

• Like 2

If someone wants the 6k kos cards, they should get them before Aug 19th, b/c I read you get the resources after sever reset.  That's about the only guideline I'd add.  It might be obvious, but some players might assume the event extends to the Aug 23rd MDR, but it doesn't.  Maybe you could save CP for that MDR, but it wouldn't count towards the Golden Anni.

I also waited an extra day after the first day, to see how things would play out, before we knew the cards maintained their value.  I'll probably buy them both, a day before the Aug 3rd MD, just for a CP boost.  Even though I can't get that MD girl.  Since, I think I'd have just 9k kos & 0 SP by then, if I finished in 16-30th in DIII, and didn't buy the cards. 

It would be 14 days into the event at that point.  The cards would grant ~285 total CP (medium = 95 CP & big = 190 CP), worth 3078 kos, at a -2862 kos net loss in value.  285 card CP + 20 stored CP + 144 CP regen + 18 daily goal CP = 467 CP total.  Enough to get 30 shards w/o SP, or 60 shards w/ 3 SP.  12 shards is my goal.  The cards would guarantee Golden Hari around day 22, (& maybe Lupa's Mom).  I think by day 14, I'd gain 2754 crystals, from the 6k kos cards.

1278942901_goldenanniversaryF2P.thumb.png.a14b3d18fa732c9a228ae89ff3089e50.png

I don't keep track of paid bundles, b/c I don't care, but I do pay attention to free crystals (Xtals).  After the addition of 153 & 306 initial Xtals to the 6k kos cards, the 112 Xtals gift on the 21st, and the 1015 Xtals today the 24th, it's now possible to get some of the girls up to a week sooner.  You have to pay attention, and play everyday, since any potential gifts expire daily.

• Can get Golden Rabbi (4.6k Xtals) on day 19 instead of 25, w/ just the free card.
  • Can now get Golden Hari (9k Xtals) w/ just the Free + Big cards, by day 27 (3960 kos, making it cheaper than 5.4k PoG).  That wasn't possible before w/o 5.94k kos for both cards.
  • I now count 12190 total F2P Xtals w/ the Free + Medium + Big cards.  If they gifted 1.31k Xtals before the event ended, it'd be possible for F2P players to get Golden Lupa's Mom (13.5k Xtals), w/ 5.94k kos, and the full 31 days of activity, w/o spending $50.  (No room for PvP losses, or a single missed day).
  • Golden Bunny's Mom (18k Xtals) is still behind a $50+ paywall, unless 5.81k Xtals materialize.  (No room for PvP losses, or a single missed day).

267830195_goldenanniversaryoptions2.thumb.png.6bba1f628bf50278f983f5582156c105.png

I adjusted the highlighted Xtal amounts on this chart for each path, and girl.  A lot of them hastened by about a week, and I crossed out the previous expected days at the top, as reference.

Now, I'm hopeful, that I could get Golden Lupa's Mom, but I don't like having to rely on potential daily gifts to determine that.  If there aren't any more Xtal gifts, then Lupa's Mom costs an additional 1310 Xtals, or 1310 CP, which is worth 14.4k kos.  1310 CP can definitely get at least 1 mythic girl.  Maybe players that attempt to get the Aug 3rd MD girl, will push closer towards getting Lupa's Mom, than they previously realized.

Golden Bunny's Mom is still 5.81k Xtals out of F2P players' reach, which is equivalent to 5810 CP, or 62.8k kos.  You can get ~7 mythic girls w/ that much CP.  It's ridiculous.  I don't want to think about it further.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 ore fa, JustVisitingReborn ha scritto:

If I was to guess - these daily prizes were pre-scheduled. They've bumped the crystals for today on HH and forgotten about the other games.

Honestly, I do feel the same (well, on GH they gave the 1000+ 15CPs bundle, but GH is much more a copy/pase of what happens here on HH, yesterday they initially gave in the free bundle the same paper planes for the messenger feature, feature that on GH does not exist. The greater independence degree CH has comes with a price, apparently 😅)

The 100 crystals + 15 CPs bundle they gave on CH is way more in line with the free bundle they realesed on the second day of the event (that gave out 112 crystals), and it is "suspiciously" one 0 away from what they gave here on HH. Moreso, the "normal price" of this 1000 crystals + 15 CP bundle is set to be 1€, exactly as the CH bundle, and... well, I feel that 100 crystals and 15 CPs are closer to that normal price than 1000 crystal are

That said, let's start with my last analysis. Sorry in advance if you spot any error in my report.

Road to 25000 crystals (day 5)

Yesterday, we arrived at potentially 22063 maximum amount of crystals at the cost of 5940 kobans + 196,93€

Today they released two new bundles: the first one offers 800 crystals (in the form of 750 crystals + 25 kisses) at the cost of 15,99€ ; the second one offers 1900 crystals (in the form of 1500 crystals + 200 Cps + 100 kisses) at the cost of 37.99€.

So, new total by buying every single thing available up to now: 24763 crystals for 5940 kobans  (medium + big card) + 250,91€ (premium card + 8 bundles)

Still missing: 237 crystals 

WHAT DOES THE 1000 CRYSTALS + 15 CPs FREE BUNDLE MEANS IN THE ECONOMY OF THIS EVENT? 

First of all, other two bundles that gave out (with different compositions) 1000 crystals were sold for 19,99€. That should be considered as the approximative value of this bundle. What impact does it have on the different milestones?

- Golden Rabbie (4600 crystals): free players can achieve a maximum of 5673 crystals. 1015 crystals more (actually, 1127, considering the 112 crystals of the second day) brings this total to 6800 crystals. Five rewards more (80 exhibitionist + physical gems, 2 kisses, 2 MyPx1 orbs, 1 MyPx3 orb) for veteran players that can win most of their fights in seasons and leagues, a bigger breather for lower level players that struggles more in these two features, making Golden Rabbie more surely achievable by the entirety of the playerbase.

- Golden Hari (9000 crystals): this free bundle makes possible to reach 9000 crystals by buying the big card only: 5673 from free playing, 3162 from big card + 1127 from free bundles = 9962 maximum crystals, that to a veteran player should be more than enough even counting out the few losses that'll be encountered on the way. It lowers Golden Hari's koban cost to 3960 kobans, saving 1980 kobans (and "losing" 120 sensual gems + 3x MyPx1 orbs in comparison to medium+big card).
Those who already bought both the big card and the medium card will have their maximum amount of crystal achievable shift from 10416 to 11543, winning 5 rewards more (120 exhibitionist + physical gems, 3 kisses, 1 EvPx4 orb, and 3 legendary spell books,although 43 crystals are perhaps too room for maneuver to consider those books as guaranteed without other resources being invested).

- Golden Lupa's Mom (13500 crystals): Again, the free bundle could let you save the 1980 kobans of the medium card, but the big card and the premium card are still both required: free crystals + big card + premium card + 1127 from free bundles = 14147 crystals, at the cost of 3960 kobans + 49,90€ 
If you already bought all the cards, your total shifts from 14601 crystals to 15728, and this let's you claim 4 more rewards (160 exhibitionist + physical gems, 4 MyPx1 orb, 4 kisses) 

- Golden Bunny's Mom (18000): Buy buying all the cards and the two intial bundles (that gave 2750 crystals by spending 54.98€), this free bundle makes it possible to reach up to bunny's mom without any other expense, bringing the player to a maximum (no fight losses) of 18478 crystals (5940 kobans + 104,97€)

- Last reward (25000 crystals):  As I said earlier, buy buying every single thing they offered up until now, spending 5940 kobans + 250,91 €, one could get up to 24763 crystal (first free bundle that gave 112 crystals already included). This last free bundle should bring a player up to a maximum of 25778, reaching the very end of this path with no extra expense and more than enough leeway to take in account inevitable fight losses in season and leagues. 

Even without this generous free bundle of today, I believe that 237 crystals (122, if we considere the "original" 115 crystal value they gave to CH as the original free bundle expected for today) are not that far of an objective, and other small free bundles + rewards from season, PoV, PoG, PoA would have bring the total safely over the 25000 crystals milestone (even with a reasonable leeway for fight losses). So, all taken in account, I'd say that 5940 kobans + 250€ could be considered the final "first price" they thought to be fair for this event.

What do you get as event reward for 250€? 

The last point of this report of mine. An exact list of the overall rewards you get for real money only (so the rewards achievable with the kobans cards and the two free bundles are to be considered """""f2p friendly""""". Yes, more free bundles are very likely to come in the future, but I do not have a crystal ball to predict when or what they'll give us for free)

- Golden Lupa's Mom + Golden Bunny's Mom

- Playful, DominatrixSubmissiveVoyeur Gems: 880
- EccentricSensualExhibitionistPhysical Gems: 760

- Great Pachinko x10 orbs: 7
- Mythic Pachinko x1 orbs: 4
- Mythic Pachinko x6 orbs: 3
- Event Pachinko x4 orbs: 3
- Epic Pachinko x10 orbs: 1

- Legendary Spell Book (2500xp): 4
- Mythic Spell Book (level up a girl up to level 350): 5

- Legendary Chocolates (950Aff): 2
- Mythic Bracelet (15000Aff): 1

- Combative Cinnamon: 5

- Energy Points: 70
- Combativity Points: 4 
- Champion Tickets: 4
- Kisses: 4

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Hearts 2

22 hours ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

Interesting that today's gift is 1k crystals.

Thank you for pointing this out. I have been ignoring any bundle with the crystals in it and had not noticed there was one giving the crystals out as a freebie.

• Haha 1

I don't have the discord so I ask here, is there any communications from CM or KK about the event yet? 

Feel strange that they don't give at least one reply with all the feedback from players. 

• Sad 2

• holymolly changed the title to [ 20-Jul-22 ] Golden Anniversary - Discussion