4. 4. Rate Golden Bunny's Mom

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

18 hours ago, EpicBacon said:

We got 20 free camera strip tokens for the messanger app as a free claim today;
Clearly we should all be content with that; and move on with our lives...

Hey, 10 crystals today, don't give up yet! 😛

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

38 minuti fa, Liliat ha scritto:

Bundle value for 1000 Crystals: 1€

Bundle value for 10 Crystals: 5€

Do crystals have a negative value or something, or does KK math make no sense at all? 😛

the 15 paperplanes for the messenger feature they gave out saturday had a bundle value of 3€ 😅

(that said, I'm still conviced that 1€ was the "value" of the original bundle, 100 crystals + 15cps)

Edited by Antimon

Il y a 2 heures, Franka a dit :

Hey, 10 crystals today, don't give up yet! 😛

And to make up for the missing 0 in the previous gift, PSH got 100 instead of 10. Can't say for CxH or GH.

Now if we could find the rest of the missing 810 crystals for PSH ... While getting 100 instead of 10 is better than nothing, it doesn't make up for getting 100 instead of 1000 last time.

Edited by Gartalgar
attenuating the message.

29 minuti fa, Gartalgar ha scritto:

And to make up for the missing 0 in the previous gift, PSH got 100 instead of 10. Can't say for CxH or GH.

Now if we could find the rest of the missing 810 crystals for PSH ... Because getting 100 instead of 10 doesn't make up for getting 100 instead of 1000 last time.

I checked on CxH and they gave 100 crystals there, too. While GH has got the same treatment of HH (again, with no surprise), so 10 crystals there, too

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Antimon said:

I checked on CxH and they gave 100 crystals there, too. While GH has got the same treatment of HH (again, with no surprise), so 10 crystals there, too

they have so many identical games right now they can't keep up with last minute changes everywhere

• Like 2

5 ore fa, DvDivXXX ha scritto:

What was the other thing in the free bundle along with the 10 crystals today again? I forgot to write it down and can't remember now.

You were too eager to lay your hands on those 10 crystal to pay attention to the side dish, weren't you? 😂

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Kenrae said:

We're rich guys! Rich I say!

Gp 10 orbs are actually good value; not sure why people are dissing them :o
I mean sure, equipment value beeing slashed didnt help, but you can get equipment upgrades,
affection items, xp books; and even some 1* girls there.

While the 10 Crystals might get you to a higher tier in the golden event, and could possible get you something decent;
I'd say that the 4 Gpx10 orbs are a better prize.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Gotaku said:

Veteran players tend to swim in orbs.

I am not sure what your definition about "swimming in orbs" is, and I am not sure if the fluid dynamics of gp orbs are; and if that it something we should discuss.
Semantics aside, I still think any Gpx10 orbs are better then 10 crystals 

• Like 3

I side with Bacon on this one.  The 10 crystals changed nothing, so I didn't bother to post about it.  I overlooked the GPx10s too, but they can help get the two new C1 girls eventually.  They're also the main reason why money isn't an issue for F2P players.  G'night.  I'm tired AF.

I also agree with EpicBacon. 

About crystal now, we get 1110 crystal free from bundle during the first week. Do you think we can take it as the average of crystals they will give us each week?

If that so that should leave us to 3000k crystals left for Bunny's mom. 

Edited by Bieu

7 hours ago, EpicBacon said:

Gp 10 orbs are actually good value; not sure why people are dissing them

They're not, @Kenrae was simply joking. 4 GPx10s are definitely more substantial a reward than 10 crystals, even if both are on the pretty minor side.

6 hours ago, Gotaku said:

Veteran players tend to swim in orbs.

We should specify "really long-time veterans", here. People who have been at max level for a year or more (and even more so people who were already there, and in high D3, back when that position alone basically printed kobans, EP orbs, and everything else as a result). I only just got there this week after almost three years of play, and I'm super short on every type of orb there is.

But true enough, a year from now, I'll certainly have long optimized my level 500 equipment of all types I need (unless they end up releasing the mythic equipment crafting system along the way, and even then, I'll now have the massive advantage over everyone not yet at max level of being able to craft max level mythic stuff).

Still, CbC is a big incentive to spend tons of orbs every week, and those legacy stashes from ye olde 2016-18 veterans should be slowly but surely going down.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

They're not, @Kenrae was simply joking. 4 GPx10s are definitely more substantial a reward than 10 crystals, even if both are on the pretty minor side.

We should specify "really long-time veterans", here. People who have been at max level for a year or more (and even more so people who were already there, and in high D3, back when that position alone basically printed kobans, EP orbs, and everything else as a result). I only just got there this week after almost three years of play, and I'm super short on every type of orb there is.

But true enough, a year from now, I'll certainly have long optimized my level 500 equipment of all types I need (unless they end up releasing the mythic equipment crafting system along the way, and even then, I'll now have the massive advantage over everyone not yet at max level of being able to craft max level mythic stuff).

Still, CbC is a big incentive to spend tons of orbs every week, and those legacy stashes from ye olde 2016-18 veterans should be slowly but surely going down.

I didnt upgrade the pop's for a long time either; I was still working on the first girl when people were completing the pool of pop girls, so I never had loads of any type of orb.

I usually drop my saved up ones at the legend contest each month; the only problem there is to sort the damn equipment stash afterwards.

about the comment from Kenrae comment about orbs; rich!
yeah I know it was a joke; I just decided to go with the deadpan approach.

Edit: It seems when I replied to Kenrae i somehow seems to have cut out the first part of it,
and my reply only consisted of the latter part; where i talk serious.

So yeah from my reply it seems like i was dead serious; and didnt understand that Kenrae made a joke and I took it serious; this was not my intension :)

Edited by EpicBacon
Beeing dumb
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Il y a 4 heures, Bieu a dit :

About crystal now, we get 1110 crystal free from bundle during the first week. Do you think we can take it as the average of crystals they will give us each week?

This seems quite optimistic if you ask me.

Imo, we got 1 000 simply because we were all ranting that much, and they gave us crystals to make us shut up.

Honestly, if we get more than 500 for the next week i'll be genuinly surprised 

• Like 5

il y a 30 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

Two FULL Chlorellas today! Don't miss out! This is almost as generous as the jujubes and cinnamon on the reward track itself... ¬¬

sheldon-big-bang-theory.gif

Sorry, I couldn't help myself, don't read much into it.

Edited by Gartalgar
  • Haha 3

5 ore fa, Bieu ha scritto:

I also agree with EpicBacon. 

If that so that should leave us to 3000k crystals left for Bunny's mom. 

in your dreams.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• holymolly changed the title to [ 20-Jul-22 ] Golden Anniversary - Discussion