• (none)

Hentai Heroes

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Cyber Season. Next Event >>

1440x720_Push_Notification_66.jpg

1440x720_Push_Notification_65.jpg

Classic Event

Valentine Stories
Romantic hero,

Dive into a series of smutty stories with some extra hot main characters!

You have until the 10th of February to join the book club and learn the stories of six stunning ladies. Complete all missions, and Kagehime Any will be all yours.

Compete against other worthy opponents and win two hotties in the new Cyber Season!

Get ready for some romance, mystery, and lust!

Mission Girl

ava0-1200x.webp

Kagehime Any

Boss Girls and a Champion Girl

ava0-1200x.webp

Intrusive Airi

ava0-1200x.webp

Fatale Janine

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2 

Living Fantasy Judy

Event Pachinko Girls

ava0-1200x.webp

Countess de Charmante

ava0-1200x.webp

Librarian Danielle

New Season Girls
(not part of the event)

ava0-1200x.webp

Cyber Asha

ava0-1200x.webp

Jenet

HH_Calendar_Feb_Classic.jpg <- clickable

@Tohru - Kinkoid

• Like 3
  • Thanks 8

CE - Valentine Stories 2023

Cyber Season

• Cyber Asha 🟠 - Always liked Asha, since I played Resident Evil 5 a lot, and Sheva's got dat booty.
  • Jenet 🔴 - I'm impressed.  Don't know her parody yet, but she looks straight out of Cyberpunk 2077 or Bladerunner 2049.  I got pretty far into the game, but didn't beat it.  Lucyna "Lucy" Kushinada from Cyberpunk: Edgerunners.  Didn't watch the Edgerunners Netflix show yet.  I'm busy watching Chainsaw Man.

Club Champions

• Anila Cloude (Chayotte) 🟠 - She reminds me of Oerba Yun Fang (Final Fantasy XIII).  Has a similar tattoo, outfit, hair, and spear.  I'm just confused why I can see her and she's still w/ Chayotte, last month's CC.  I expected to see Chad next.  Maybe it'll switch to Chad after the cooldown timer runs out.  Then, I can get her after two months.

716606303_anilacloudechayotte.thumb.png.b30e8d05e2498e285829d0db04209756.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, 430i said:

So once again they introduced a girl to a champion that just rotated out? Sure, that makes sense 😉

Apparently, this has to do with internal and external communication. The Content team puts out new material for the game on their own time slash when it's ready, and this doesn't always match with when that content will actually be available anytime soon for players. Then the CM team writes and publishes the patch notes based on the list of changed or added stuff provided by Content. So far, it hadn't occurred to either side that postponing information for new content until said new content is actually available for players (or at least about to be) could be a good idea in this situation.

There was a pretty productive discussion on this point between mods and CMs and I think they see where we're coming from. They said they would discuss it between teams. But I'm cautiously optimistic that they'll agree to avoid this kind of bitter-sweet announcements in the future. One of their main concerns seemed to be that, since they're given the list of new stuff to post about on a weekly basis, by the time the CC girl they've technically added today actually becomes available (so exactly two months from now when the CC she's been placed on comes back), they might have forgotten, or they'd need to set up a calendar reminder or something.

Honestly, I'm of the opinion that even not announcing this kind of thing at all would be a much better experience than announcing it months ahead of time from a player's perspective. As a player, being told "hey, you'll have access to a new CC girl two months from now" is more frustrating than not being told at all. I mean, when a new girl appears on a CC, we will definitely notice (and be glad about it). Especially those of us who are up to date on all of them and get a puny single affection item per CC run most of the time. ^^

Fingers crossed, and @Tohru - Kinkoid pinged just to double-check I got this right, to ensure she sees this feedback from non-mod players too, and because I'm a bit scarce on Discord these days. Tohru, I hope you won't mind and thanks again to everyone who discussed this openly with us. ❤️

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Hard Rock said:

Okay I have a question, at the beginning I made it to Tier 13 for Cyber Asha, but I don't see her in my Harem as 100% or charm point. Is it a glitch or I reading the event wrong?

That's just an avatar, not the girl.

• Like 1

il y a 23 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

Apparently, this has to do with internal and external communication.

Before that, there's also a calendar synchronization issue. New CC girls are released every 2 months, on 3 different champions, but champions rotate on a monthly basis. So the rotation is not in sync, and girls may be released either 0, 1 or 2 months too early. That's why this issue only affects club champions. League girls for example are properly sync'ed (With an acceptable 1-day delay, because patch notes occur 1 day before new league).

One simple way to fix it would be to release the girl on the "next" champion, rather than always releasing in the same Chayotte > Chad > Ezekiel order (So Anila should have been available on Chad). This would barely change anything; simply releasing girls on Chayotte > Ezekiel > Chad instead of Chayotte > Chad > Ezekiel.

Btw: technically, some clubs are still fighting Chayotte right now and can see the new girl, but they only get one chance at most (other clubs won't see her at all). But that's a different story.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, 430i said:

So once again they introduced a girl to a champion that just rotated out? Sure, that makes sense 😉

I'd been under the impression that not every club was on the same champion in the same month, that they were basically randomly distributed when the CC feature first debuted. Was I fantasizing that all along?

43 minutes ago, bohammettuz said:

I'd been under the impression that not every club was on the same champion in the same month, that they were basically randomly distributed when the CC feature first debuted. Was I fantasizing that all along?

There is an order to the champion girls. Note that not every club member fights for the same girl though. Newer players would be fighting for older girls while those who has all gets gift.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, 430i said:

Yep, I remember it happening w/ Maelyn.

10 hours ago, Liliat said:

One simple way to fix it would be to release the girl on the "next" champion, rather than always releasing in the same Chayotte > Chad > Ezekiel order (So Anila should have been available on Chad). This would barely change anything; simply releasing girls on Chayotte > Ezekiel > Chad instead of Chayotte > Chad > Ezekiel.

Yeah, I feel like they should've just made Anila one of Chad's girls.  It's not like the association of a girl w/ a particular CC matters.  Just add w/e new girl is available to the next CC boss of that month.  Why make us wait 2 months?  It's annoying.

8 hours ago, bohammettuz said:

Like Methos said, there's an order.  It's Chayotte -> Chad -> Ezekiel, in that order, and it repeats.  It's like a reverse counter order: hardcore -> charm -> know-how.

7 hours ago, Methos2 said:

There is an order to the champion girls. Note that not every club member fights for the same girl though. Newer players would be fighting for older girls while those who has all gets gift.

It used to take me a couple of months to get the girl, but now, I get the new girl within the month of her release.  I'm always looking out for new CC girls, and anticipating when they'll be available, so I save some extra tickets in advance.  The only CC rule I have in my club, is that above 20% dmg to the CC is frowned upon, if it isn't CbC day 3.  We usually get 30+ players participating, so that leads to nice affection drops for everyone.

Here's the CC order I experienced, along w/ their girls:

425490162_clubchampionorder2.thumb.png.d545c141e6a1d0ed9bfff7b8ded81cff.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

It's not like the association of a girl w/ a particular CC matters. 

Not exactly. There have been exceptions in the past, but typically they're adding HC girls to the HC CC, KH to the KH CC, and so on.

Also there are three CCs rotating on a monthly basis and one new CC girl every two months in total, which means we're on a 3/2 (or 6/4) time signature. And they work in order, so now that they've just added a new KH girl for Chayotte (even though she isn't available for players as it's no longer Chayotte's month), the next one will be a HC girl for Chad in early April (when Chayotte rotates back in, so a month ahead for us players), then a new CH for Ezekiel in... early June (which should actually match with Ezekiel's return if I counted correctly). And so on. The one after that will be another KH for Chayotte in August, again right when he'll be rotating out after his July run.

Come to think of it, over 6 months so we see two sets of three CC rotations and three sets of CC girl additions... The pattern seems to be fixed. From a player's perspective, Chayotte's new girls arrive two months too early, Chad's one month too early, and Ezekiel's right on time. And that's every other appearance for each of them.

So...

Chayotte (no news) -> Chad: no news for him (+ new unavailable girl for Chayotte) -> Ezekiel (no news) -> Chayotte: access to girl from two months back for him (+ new unavailable girl for Chad) -> Chad: access to girl from one month back (+ no news) -> Ezekiel: new girl immediately available -> Chayotte (no news) -> Chad: no news for him (+ new unavailable girl for Chayotte) -> Ezekiel (no news) etc.

Yeah, it's exactly 6/4. CCs are the notes, and they come out in triplets over two beats, twice per bar. A new girl gets added every other beat. Hmm except it doesn't fit the time scale. 4/3 would be a better analogy, but then you get into musicologists and notation experts fighting odd notations. But this actual tempo is something like that. One thing occurs every two beats, the other occurs every three, so they only sync once every six beats. Anyways... ^^

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 2

6 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

...typically they're adding HC girls to the HC CC, KH to the KH CC...

three CCs rotating on a monthly... new CC girl every two months... new KH girl for Chayotte... next one... HC girl... Chad... April... new CH... Ezekiel... June... KH for Chayotte... August

...over 6 months... two sets of three CC rotations... three sets of CC girl additions... pattern seems to be fixed... Chayotte's... girls... two months too early, Chad's one month too early, and Ezekiel's right on time.

Alright, I tried to map out future CC girls through 2025, using that info, and I did notice the pattern you mentioned.

At least now I know why, and when I'll be disappointed, when I see a new L5 CC girl, but have to wait 1-2 months to get her.

Ezekiel is the only CC that gets new girls during his month.  The rest should probably not even be mentioned, or visible in-game, until players can actually get them.

Considering it's just 6 new CC girls per year, that shouldn't be too hard to keep track of, for whoever does the patch notes.

Otherwise, it's a repeating cycle of disappointment.

1528472650_ccgirlschedule.thumb.png.c9d63a163fbf8db4a6083073bc8273b6.png

• Thanks 2

56 minutes ago, Der DinX said:

Will someone please tell me, how I can bribe Whaty to grant me some Shards for Living Fantasy Judy?

Defeated him at least 4 times on regular Stage and he always gives me just Rubbish. 😕

Never had it that bad till now...

i'm wondering the same thing!  the last few days the Champions (in HH & CxH both) have been #############!  4 wins & only 1/4 gave 💖 Shards (both games)!

image.thumb.png.fee4c03af6c72809beba5ba336eb4a8f.png

i bit the bullet & burned about 120-130 koban to remove rest....

but it sucks to work to get a girl to get legendary garbage worth a pittance of Ymen...

Just consider the girl on a champion as a pachinko exclusive. You'll save time and resources this way. You can make runs on the champion just in case, but don't count on grabbing the girl that way, think of it as a bonus if/when you do.

• Like 2

Another yummy mummy.  Milf season in the Haremverse?  First there was Louise Carott, then Lyca Longteeth... thence to Isabella (mum to Nana) and now Janine.  All are definitely in the cougar category and hot to trot - into the bedroom.  Janine Li huh?  An Li's mum.  All I can say is that the Haremverse disregards the concept of genetic inheritance because Ms Li has no resemblance whatsoever to her son.  All the same, she's hot!  All these mature babes never seem to age, they possess gravity-defying big boobs and remain eternally fuckable.  They'd be the envy of all the real, aging mums with stretchmarks, National Geographic boobs, wrinkles on their necks (even before they develop crows feet about their eyes).  Still, I've known a few magnificent mums in my time, one with six children!  As a teenager, one answered my knock on the door, dressed in what I now know to be a babydoll nightie, see-through and a vision of a wonderful swathe of pubic hair beneath.  She invited me in, but I got scared and ran off.  I hadn't improved my chances much more over the years!

Countess de Chamante?  Is she the same as the retired charm judge in a different guise?  Whatever, I just love what she's wearing - very period and high class.  So is she.  Fabulous Darling!  Pretty face, top hairstyle.  I'd love to get her, but I don't like my chances.  Epic orbs refuse to drop for me from PoP and I'm suffering from Koban Deficit Disorder.  All this has made it hard to recruit Romantic Cupid in PoV.

The other girls are less memorable to me... EXCEPT this incredible version of Any.  Any has always been a firm favourite of mine, ever since she first appeared in NInja Village - Investigation.  The amazing magical outfit she's wearing in this event is something else.  What a privilege to get her as a mission girl.

I wanted to comment on the PoV girls, but, yet again, there's no topic assigned to them.  I'll do it in Chit Chat if I can't find the right spot for comments on them.  But generally, they continue the trend of fantastic, sexy and beautiful girls HH are producing these days.

Re. the Seasons girls... Not bad, but so-so.  I've never been an Asha fan, but what she's wearing (barely) is pretty hot.  I haven't got her yet, but I will in the next day or so.

• Like 3

the girl on champions is nice "if" luck is on your side but if you wouldnt spend kobans to grab her out of pachinko then dont do it for the champions

one thing ive been doing is getting the champions close to the end of their first form so just one or two tickets finishes them

also random thought, does it feel like getting a 3star ledgendary girl isnt very exiting these days? i feel like a rare or epic girl is better since they are easier to build, if these champion girls were old 5 stars then i could see myself blowing kobans on them

also why dont we get 5 star rare and epic girls anymore?

• Like 1

I finished the event. As usual, I fought for the 2 villain girls and ignored Sex Champion. I got the rest with EP orbs. It took 75 orbs to get the 1st drop. I got worried a little. Then the 2nd girl dropped using 1 orb. I used 116 orbs in total for the 3 girls. It's more than average but not terrible. No kobans were spent so that's good.

image.png.3aeca05a7d95c64559d2281b7884e788.png

• Like 5