[May 2023 ] Recruit Equipment & Resonance - #RERTest

Ravi-Sama

Recruit Equipment - #RERTest -> 9000 koban (HH Test Server)  

138 members have voted

1. 1. You looking forward to this addition to the game?

2. 2. Do you understand how it'll work?

3. 3. Do you like the Equipment Pachinko?

4. 4. What abbreviation(s) do you like for the new Equipment Pachinko orbs? (multiple choice)

• EqP (Equipment Pachinko)
    • REP (Recruit Equipment Pachinko)
    • GEP (Girl Equipment Pachinko)
    • GGP (Girl Gear Pachinko)
    • None. I'll brainstorm something else in the comments.
    • QP (eQuipment Pachinko)
    • FOKK (Fuck Off Kinkoid)
  5. 5. Do you think the way the QP orbs are distributed in events and cards are fair (8/16, 10/20, 6/12)?

OK, this might sound stupid but maybe someone can explain or at least send me to a link with an explanation.

I've been ignoring the girls equipment but since they started giving out a free one every day, I cashed in a few orbs to try it out. I should have over 30. I can't find a place where I can see an inventory of what I have. I don't even know for sure how many I have. On the harem page it will only show 6 If I click on the double up arrows. On a girls page it will also show 6 if I click the double up arrow on the right. If I click on the lower left double up arrow it shows 6 over there and 4 at the upper right. I would like to see what I have. I notice people posting images of an array of something (too small for me to tell exactly what) which I can't find anywhere. I can't tell what I may have assigned to a girl. I can't tell how to upgrade any of the equipment either.

If you upgrade on an individual girl's page, how do you get there if she is maxxed out? When maxxed, clicking on affection or experience do not send you to her upgrade page.

a) The girls equip is shown sorted by the relevant slot. You only see what equip for the specific, marked slot you have. To see the equip of another slot you have to change the slot and than you see the equip for this slot.

b) The array is from a script.

c) You can only upgrade equiped items.

First screenshot: marked slot is head, Inventory show all head Items. the used Item can leveled by using the Level-up button

image.thumb.png.1f98ca60006b16f47fbeb19258bff49e.png

Second screenshot: marked slot is corpse, no "head" items are shown, only the corps items.

image.thumb.png.873db1ab0a8ae8d6d9f2cc9ed52a93dd.png

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Yamiray said:

Looking for something like this? or something more in-depth?

I added my rankings to my previous comment, thanks.  That's pretty much all the info needed for ranking RE, since hair, eye color, and zodiac don't matter in this case.  They matter for blessings, but not RE.

10 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Alright, here's how I'd personally rank them.  Best MRE from highest to lowest.  Column is highest of course, b/c they support 6 girls, and 2 are Sensual.  Then, I placed Suspended Congress and 69 next, b/c those positions have 2 Sensual girls & 1 Dom.  Sodomy is next b/c it has 5 girls, and one is a Dom.  Then, I ranked Splitting Bamboo above Doggie Style, b/c it has a Dom, and both have 3 girls.  Then, Missionary and Bridge each have 2 girls, and neither is superior to the other considering elements, so they're really tied.  Finally, the last 4 positions each just have 1 M6 girl, so I ranked them the lowest, but placed R Housemaid at the top of those 4, since she's the final Dom.

I think it's at least undeniable that Column is the best position for MREs.  If you get one w/ that pose, I'd consider maxing it, since it could boost the Atk of 6 M6s.  Like @Dr.Dickens pointed out, suspended congress is great too, b/c it'll work for either L Norou or B Agate, a Sensual & Dom, plus 2 others (that I'm missing, but will get this August).  Ranked 69 after that just for NY Estelle.  If you went purely by the number of girls, then Sodomy would be ranked higher, but I'd rather consider the elements.  I value Sensual higher than Dom, but if you're still trying to beat the Pantheon, you might feel otherwise.

image.png

3 hours ago, DocJD said:

I would like to see what I have. I notice people posting images of an array of something (too small for me to tell exactly what) which I can't find anywhere.

It's the Harem++ Script.  I'd advise to at least skim this RE thread, for a better idea of how it all works.  Looks like you're having trouble using the basic UI.  Install this script and it'll become easier.

On 2/1/2022 at 7:00 AM, DvDivXXX said:

@Liliat's Harem++: Changes the Harem interface and has its own very handy interface to have a global look at all your Girl Gear all at once, including the ones currently equipped. You can compare items by slot, by girl and more.
Overview: https://github.com/LiliatHH/haremplusplus/
Direct Link: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/LiliatHH/haremplusplus/main/release/haremplusplus.user.js
Supported games: HH.com

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

image.png

This is exactly what I was hoping for (plus knowing you, you'll keep it handy and upgrade it whenever a new Mythic is added to the pool). Saved for my archives and will be very useful on my GG journey. Thanks a ton (and thanks to @Yamiray for the raw data). ❤️

-------- 

PS: In terms of Legendaries, it seems to me that CH+Blue followed by KH+Dark are the nuts, and both CH and KH can be useful for most colors. In contrast, HC seems weaker as it stands, and not worth much unless it's paired with Dark, White or Purple (and to a lesser extent, Green).

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

It's the Harem++ Script.  I'd advise to at least skim this RE thread, for a better idea of how it all works.  Looks like you're having trouble using the basic UI.  Install this script and it'll become easier.

Thanks for the suggestions. I have no Scripts or browser extensions. When I click on the direct link for the script all I get is a bunch of hash text. I guess, if the game itself doesn't work well on its own, I will just continue to ignore the girl equipment.

14 hours ago, DocJD said:

OK, this might sound stupid but maybe someone can explain or at least send me to a link with an explanation.

I've been ignoring the girls equipment but since they started giving out a free one every day, I cashed in a few orbs to try it out. I should have over 30. I can't find a place where I can see an inventory of what I have. I don't even know for sure how many I have. On the harem page it will only show 6 If I click on the double up arrows. On a girls page it will also show 6 if I click the double up arrow on the right. If I click on the lower left double up arrow it shows 6 over there and 4 at the upper right. I would like to see what I have. I notice people posting images of an array of something (too small for me to tell exactly what) which I can't find anywhere. I can't tell what I may have assigned to a girl. I can't tell how to upgrade any of the equipment either.

If you upgrade on an individual girl's page, how do you get there if she is maxxed out? When maxxed, clicking on affection or experience do not send you to her upgrade page.

This might also sound stupid, but - go to the girl in the harem and click on one of the squares (either empty or with a piece of equipment in it).

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DocJD said:

Thanks for the suggestions. I have no Scripts or browser extensions. When I click on the direct link for the script all I get is a bunch of hash text. I guess, if the game itself doesn't work well on its own, I will just continue to ignore the girl equipment.

image.png

• Like 2

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [May 2023 ] Recruit Equipment & Resonance - #RERTest

100 double orb pachinco update.

I've rolled my first 100 double pachinco orbs and the results are in.
This are all free orbs, apart from the last 3, I got to 97 and didn't want to wait another 3 days to get the full 100.
Just remember that this sample size is small, so take these numbers with a grain of salt.

Common - 49 items/24.50%.
Since common items cannot drop in the second slot, It seems the actual droprate is 50%, but since its coded not to drop there, it gets cut in half, and comes in at a solid 25%

Rare - 92 items/46%
Its hard to say if Rare has the same dropchance as common, at 50%, or if it is indeed at  45%
Nothing much to add here, most of the drops are going to be rares.

Epic - 39 Items/19.5%
Nothing to note here, 20% seems reasonable.

Legendary - 20 Items/10%
Half the drop of Epic, looks fine to me.

Mythic - 0 drops/0%
Mythic continues to elude me; I've dropped one (1) mythic in all the orbs used since release, and that came
before the update to the orbs. I would not be surprised if it has the same 1% drop as mythic player equipment has.

Data in the spreadsheet is recorded top to bottom, column by column, 50 drops in each column.

hhdoborb2.png

hhdoborb.png

Edited by EpicBacon
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, EpicBacon said:

hhdoborb2.png

Cool, here's mine.  I just have 75 QPx2 spins so far, since I'm saving 10 QPx2s for the CbC.

image.png image.png

This script makes it easier to check these drop rates:

On 2/1/2022 at 7:00 AM, DvDivXXX said:

@zoopokemon's Zoo's Script (Addon): For stats enthusiasts! Keeps track of your drops from pachinko and villains  for you, also records league results and more.
Overview: https://github.com/zoop0kemon/hh-zoo-script
Direct Link: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/zoop0kemon/hh-zoo-script/main/hh-zoo-script.js
Supported games: HH.com, Nutaku, CxH, PsH, GH

• Thanks 2

41 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Cool, here's mine.  I just have 75 QPx2 spins so far, since I'm saving 10 QPx2s for the CbC.

image.png image.png

This script makes it easier to check these drop rates:

I play in incognito mode, so data is not saved btween sessions; and I also like spreadsheets so... :P

• uwu 1

42 Level 4 common set achieved.  How's your progress @Rylarth & @Bobick?  I burned some ymens to get more fodder, but not an excessive amount (100-200 mil ymens).  This gives a 10k TP boost.

I suppose the total cost so far was 378 material (9*42), so I'm 16.6% (1/6th) of the way towards a maxed set of commons, at 2268 material.  Have 40% of its total power. (10k/25.2)=0.4

image.png

• Like 4
  • GG 1

Funny how we always seem to choose different paths for these things. I started the same way as you guys did for your commons with my mythics: one level at a time for all of them before moving to the next level and so on.

When I determined it was worth going back and making a set of 42 commons as a low-hanging fruit base line, I took the opposite approach with them. I've picked the first few for slots where I was lacking in mythic or legendary options, I maxed out one of these, then I started working on the next two. I'm keeping the rest of the future set intact, but I won't go through leveling them all up in parallel slow-burn style. My level-5 mythics have raw stats right in between what a common gives at levels 7 and 8. Of course even a level 2 common beats the stats of a level 1 legendary, but most of these give me at least a bit of a bonus in the meantime.

I guess it goes with my somewhat hybrid approach. It just feels more manageable for me to invest in commons in smaller chunks rather than all at once for now. I'm keeping all my legendaries and obviously my mythics too, and I don't have 7 commons per slot yet, so I'm fairly limited in terms of materials anyway.

image.png

• Like 3
  • GG 1

Since finishing a spreadsheet I am working on will take more time, I went another approach two days ago to get an idea of the value of each gear rarity, including resonance bonuses. As background, Ravi created some nice overview here with cost-benefit ratios, which shows that common gear gives you most stats per upgrade material, up to level 10. But it did not take into account resonance bonuses, which one of course cannot always fully match + it takes more time to do that every week. But e.g. in my case there are quite a bunch of items with full resonance matches which girls in my battle team wear since I got the respective gear. So excluding them entirely seems wrong for me to derive which gear I should upgrade. Also Ravi's table did not count the flat AP and ego bonuses given by gear, just the 3 main stats which add to TP (right?).

My approach was now to equip one girl with matching level 1 items of each rarity, then unequipping each of them separately and checking how my stats on a league pre-battle page change. So all bonuses as implied, but also rounding effects and e.g. the individual defence penalty of the particular opponent. I had 3 ginseng, 1 cordy and an AME equipped, against an enemy where I had counter bonus (my 3 dark matching trait girls really work out this week!), so absolutely not representative, but I wanted to get a snapshot and idea how the resonance bonuses weight:

base common diff rare diff epic diff legendary diff mythic diff
AP 154,676 154,641 35 154,637 39 154,634 42 154,632 44 154,547 129
Ego 575,398 575,240 158 575,223 175 575,032 366 574,959 439 574,870 528
Defence 43,275 43,265 10 43,258 17 43,258 17 43,238 37 43,251 24
Benefit     418   494   703   888   1,422

Level   1 Benefit/Cost 2 Benefit/Cost 3 Benefit/Cost 4 Benefit/Cost 5 Benefit/Cost
2   2 418,0 4 247,0 6 234,3 8 222,0 10 284,4
3   5 250,8 10 148,2 15 140,6 20 133,2 25 170,6
4   9 185,8 18 109,8 27 104,1 36 98,7 45 126,4
5   14 149,3 28 88,2 42 83,7 56 79,3 70 101,6
6   20 125,4 40 74,1 60 70,3 80 66,6 100 85,3
7   27 108,4 54 64,0 81 60,8 108 57,6 135 73,7
8   35 95,5 70 56,5 105 53,6 140 50,7 175 65,0
9   44 85,5 88 50,5 132 47,9 176 45,4 220 58,2
10   54 77,4 108 45,7 162 43,4 216 41,1 270 52,7

Sorry for the messy table, I did not have time to make it beautiful. Top-left the effective offensive stats, then to the right the stats with the respective single gear unequipped and the difference. There are indeed some rounding effects, like rare and epic showing no defence difference. Ah, the mythic gear matched for AP (and implicitly ego) resonance bonus, but not defence! I found that to be more realistic, hardened by the fact that this week I found a pose (hence also class) match for all levelled and most unlevelled mythic gear, but none of them with an element match. However, it has no significant effect anyway.

The "Benefit" is weighted based on the amount of rounds (not shown here). I assumed 6 rounds in average, leading to a weighted benefit of AP*6+ego+defence*5. Basically I treat my own and the opponents ego (loss) with the same value. With 6 rounds, my AP reduces my opponent's ego 6 times, hence has 6 times the value. If I win (assumed to be in very most cases), the opponents damage is reduced by my defence 5 times, hence it has 5 times the value. Simple, but should be sufficient to get an idea.

The table now shows a similar pattern than those of Ravi, with common gear still being most cost effective on all levels. The resonance bonuses do not change something about that. The diffs show roughly that:

• The ego resonance bonus of epic gear roughly doubles its final ego bonus, or the other way round: the resonance bonus adds about the same ego than the flat bonuses do. In case of legendary with +0.04% up from +0.03% with stats only +26 up from +24, it is slightly more. So it makes a difference, but not a large one.
  • With the defence bonus it is pretty similar. The overall bonus and benefit of defence however is so small, that it plays even a smaller role. This is specially relevant for the question how to rate and select mythic gear. I tend to say: ignore the element/defence bonus and just watch out for pose/AP matches.
  • The AP resonance bonus roughly triples the overall AP bonus of the gear. And it is already much larger in absolute values, simply because everyone has significantly more AP then defence, of course. With 4 cordys the effect will be even bigger, and the one of ego and defence bonuses a little smaller (no +18% raw stats from ginseng).
  • Also note that I am level 345 and my girls level 650. In endgame with all stats higher, the relative resonance bonuses will have a larger (absolute) effect compared to the flat stats.

The AP resonance bonus shifts mythic gear to be second cost-effective one on each level. Interestingly, the ego and defence bonuses do not really change something about the order among rare til legendary. But comparing them on each level is wrong! Instead one should compare them when having X fodder invested for upgrading. And there things become interesting:

• When I invest 54 fodder to upgrade one common gear to level 10, it is less cost-effective compared to investing 56 fodder for upgrading one legendary gear to level 5, much less cost-effective compared to upgrading one mythic to level 4 or 5 and about equal to epic gear to level 5 or 6.
  • When I have only 20-30 fodder, epic gear falls behind common gear, and with 10 fodder, only mythic gear is clearly more effective to upgrade one time to level 2, compared to upgrading one common gear to level 4.
  • To put in into other words: Unless you have matching mythic gear (and can assume that it will be equipped and pose-matching in very most weeks), common gear is most cost-effective at first, but only until a certain level. From level 4 on, respectively when you have more than 9 fodder per item, it is even better to level legendary gear with at least a class match instead. The element/defence match does not really change much about this and can be basically ignored for the decision. I just level only dark and blue legendary gear for now, and did upgrade submissive ones one time to level 2 for this week. But with changing blessings and more fodder I'll likely start to level other legendary gear as well.

Finally I think a hybrid approach could be indeed best (for me):

• Upgrade mythic gear where you have a high chance for pose matches and of course a match for the current week. E.g. I do not have 7 M6/L5 girls of any element yet, but a strong 3xL5 blue eyes trait group which I'll likely use for a bunch of weeks or even months, regardless what blessings are. And two of my mythics have the same pose (Bunna and Yesette). So upgrading mythics which match any of their poses will most likely benefit me most weeks for a long time.
  • Upgrade legendary gear with dark or blue bonus, and probably situational per-week a little less for element blessings. But not too many. I'll for now upgrade only 1 full set per class, since there will be most likely always at least one girl of each class in the team. Then depending on how much mythic gear I get, probably switch to 2 legendary sets per class.
  • Upgrade items in parallel to keep the same cost-benefit ratio among them, rather then 1 new item to max or so.
  • It makes sense to upgrade common gear as basis to fill the gaps until a certain level, but I personally would not upgrade it beyond level 5 or 6 at most. When being at a point where one could upgrade 42 common items beyond level 5, one will very likely have quite a nice set of legendaries and a few good mythics to upgrade instead, step by step replacing the common gear with. And while in short-term, it may be a little less cost-effective, also taking into account that there may be weeks where you have no resonance match for a particular mythic or legendary item, long-term those become more cost-effective and finally stronger than common gear can ever be, even without any resonance match. And every invest into common gear is at least 50% lost once you do not use it anymore.
  • Rare and epic gear really is not more than fodder: Even a level 2 common is better than a level 1 rare and epic with resonance match and they never become more cost-effective to level. So replacing any rare and epic on any girl with a common one, upgrading it with the replaced rare/epic to level 2, just always makes sense. Then keep upgrading them a little more, but in parallel to equipped legendaries and mythics until e.g. level 5, regularly switching in and upgrading new matching legendary and mythic gear as they drop.
Edited by Horsting
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• Ravi-Sama unpinned this topic
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm starting to seriously wonder if Legendaries are not a trap. They're almost as expensive to upgrade as Mythics (8 times more costly than Commons, compared to 10 times for Mythics) and contrary to them, they don't come with potential mini-cordys attached, only with potential tidbits of Armor and/or HP at best.

It will take ages to get a working full set of Commons rolling. It might take even longer to just catch enough Mythic drops to equip a couple of girls, let alone an entire team, and it will definitely take eons to upgrade these. But at least whichever Mythic piece I'm lucky enough to stumble upon will be a strong upgrade for one slot over my evergreen Common set (and a very strong one whenever I can actually activate its built-in mini-cordy).

Legendaries drop much more often than Mythics, I have 9 Mythic pieces and 73 Legendary pieces so far (never burnt any yet). As long as they're at level 1, they're trash placeholders, even if I could fully match both of their tiny bonuses every time which is of course not the case. Upgrading them would take ages as well, for no massive and reliable improvement over level 10 Commons, especially compared to Mythics.

Furthermore, although I feel they should give at least +3 instead of a mere +2 just like Epics do, they can still be used as materials. I'm keeping these 73 currently useless pieces just in case they come in handy in a year or two (assuming both the game and myself are still around by then, and further P2W-leaning power creep hasn't made their impact negligible by then). Instead, they could be turned into a fairly juicy +146 right now, giving me a pretty decent power boost. Either by upgrading quite a bit of Commons, or a couple of Mythics. The more I think about it, the more tempting it is.

I don't want to rush this decision, and I'm also considering that it might be worth keeping a certain number of Legendary GG pieces per slot and from only the few specific subsets that are most likely to find a niche in my GG inventory in the quite distant future where I'll have my 42 Commons and my 9+ Mythics all maxed out. The criteria for this may vary from player to player as they depend on what else we each happen to have, not just in terms of GG, but also MG, GS and just battle-ready girls in general.

For instance, in my case, out of the 9 Mythics I have so far, 4 of them are for Slot 1. This already means that I've cut down my 42 Commons goal to only 38, because I realistically only need 3 Slot 1s instead of 7. It also means that Slot 1 Legendary pieces are the least likely to ever be worth upgrading for me.

Other considerations include the colors I tend to use the most unless Blessings temporarily block me from doing so. And which classe(s) the strongest girls from these colors tend to be. Combos such as Blue/CH or Dark/KH (and to a lesser extent Blue/KH and Dark/HC) have a lot more potential to match a top team than a lot of random garbage I've also been keeping so far, such as Yellow/KH or Orange/HC.

And also dupes, past a certain point. For instance, I have well over a dozen Slot 3 Legendary pieces, including 3 Blue/CH and 2 Blue/KH, and I also have a Blue/KH Mythic piece for Slot 3 already. It seems very unlikely that I'll have a use for all of these outside of very specific Blessings, let alone even more for that slot.

I'd like (a) second opinion(s) if possible. Am I getting impatient and about to waste a lot of future power just for a few months worth of progress? Am I missing anything else that could make me reconsider? Or does this feel like the right call to you folks too?

• Like 2

15 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

I'm starting to seriously wonder if Legendaries are not a trap.

I was just thinking the same after having a bunch of mythics upgraded recently, and also a bunch of legendaries (but only until level 3 or 4), and also seeing Master-17's GG with only mythics levelled.

My thinking was that mythics are so rare, that one is wasting slots/buffs when only levelling them, and as of my recent value-per-cost comparison from some level on, legendaries are still more cost-effective to upgrade than commons (not on the same level, but when investing the same material until level 5). Note that also their base stats are higher than those of commons, and you'll almost always match the ego bonus at least, while the defence bonus is too small to make a significant difference anyway. However, EqP orb drops have been raised, also the LR event gives a significant number when one manages to stay in top 1000. After a recent lucky streak with 5 mythics out of 20+x EqPx2 orbs (overall 1.01% mythics) all my 7 girls in current battle team have either 2 or 3 mythics equipped, most of them with matching AP bonus at level 3-5. So it is actually foreseeable to get close to 7x6 mythics in not too far distant future, of course not all with full resonance bonus match, but at least with ego bonus in most cases. And already at level 4-5 without AP bonus match, they are stronger than level 10 common gear with a similar cost-effectiveness of the invested material. Note that the cost-effectiveness decreases faster with GG level than with GG rarity, so that later levels of common gear are more expensive per stat than earlier levels of mythics.

So for me this makes levelling common gear even less a thing. I wanted to start it, but reconsidered and levelled mythics and legendaries instead with the commons as material, after reviewing my calculations and amount of EqP orbs/drops. And now I am reconsidering whether levelling legendaries any further makes sense. I think I'll pause it at least for the duration of this LR, see how much EqP orbs and GG drops come on top from the ranking rewards.

One thing that is nasty, similar to girls' skills when focusing on a particular trait: When a certain pose is blessed, one cannot fully benefit from the GG AP bonus and blessings at the same time. Either one uses mostly pose-blessed team and won't get the AP bonus of most GG, or one uses a mixed pose team with most mythic GG matched, but looses blessings bonus accordingly. Same with e.g. my blue eye trait focus, if another eye color is blessed. However, again, even without AP bonus, mythic GG become strongest from a certain level on, so the long-term goal isn't affected anyway.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Horsting said:

I was just thinking the same after having a bunch of mythics upgraded recently, and also a bunch of legendaries (but only until level 3 or 4), and also seeing Master-17's GG with only mythics levelled.

Thanks a lot, you've helped me make up my mind on this, even if our current approaches differ.

I've decided to use all my Legendaries as materials from now on except for the Blue and Dark ones, just in case (at least for now, though I might reconsider soon-ish). With the rest, I've already been able to gain quite a boost.

I'll keep upgrading all my Mythics, slooowly but surely. For now I'm stopping them at level 5, where they already pack quite a punch even without any resonance match (exactly halfway between a level-5 Common and a level-10 Common).

Contrary to you, I still feel Commons are the best bang for my buck in my current situation, and I'll keep collecting and upgrading them until they fill up every slot out of my 42 for which I don't have a Mythic yet. However, I fully agree with your demonstration that the return on investment starts decreasing sharply past level 5.

Getting just 1 of my existing Commons from level 5 to level 10 costs me almost as much as making 3 brand-new level-5 pieces (40 vs 42 materials if I counted correctly), which is not only 3 times more additional power but also fills up 3 new slots in my overall 42-slot team instead of none. So going straight to level 10 earlier on was clearly a mistake. I'll gladly keep using the one set of 6 level-10 Commons I already made, of course, but for the next ones I've switched to level 5 as my cut-off point.

This might be less cost-efficient in the long run than strictly upgrading Mythics and/or upgrading Legendaries as well, but at the same time it's a short-term priority for me to fill up all 42 of my slots with at least decent stuff, and level-5 Commons are the fastest and cheapest way to do that by far.

It's still a bit messy and hybrid for sure, but it finally feels like I'm going somewhere, at least.  ^^

image.png

When all 42 slots are filled with at least a level-5 Common (or Mythic), I'll reassess my options from there. I imagine I'll start upgrading those 42 items further at that point, while still welcoming any new Mythic piece I come across as an upgrade over one of the Commons. We'll see, but I'm pretty satisfied with this plan. It feels like the best compromise between my short-term and long-term goals.

Hmm. Just looking at this (and my team's stats in a combat setting) I'm already wondering if even the Blue and Dark Legendaries will ever be worth upgrading for me. Better safe than sorry, so I'll still hang on to them for now, though.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Contrary to you, I still feel Commons are the best bang for my buck in my current situation, and I'll keep collecting and upgrading them until they fill up every slot out of my 42 for which I don't have a Mythic yet.

And I do not think it is wrong. Quite a edge decision about shot-, mid- and long-term benefits, and how much time one can/wants to invest for exchanging gear every week (or even against individual opponents), and how many mythics one already has to bring to a certain level. I have the doubled amount of mythics, hence not as many slots and material left for commons, so shifting earlier to long-term goal makes sense. And, well, I already upgraded a bunch (too many) legendaries, a few especially dark ones quite early after GG introduction, which further reduces the left slots where commons up to level 5 would be of any benefit, going higher too expensive, given the risk to be replaced by a mythic earlier or later.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, madahmed said:

Hi. I want to know how do you know this type of information inside the game?

I am clicking everywhere but have not find it yet. do you use a specific script for that?

This is publicly available information presented in a convenient way, presented using a Liliat's Harem++ script. However, the developer himself was tired of the constant changes made to the game code lately, so he abandoned the game and support for the script. Therefore, it has not been updated for a long time and does not support the latest innovations.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1