Hero Levels 501 -> 1,000 & New Mythic Boosters/Slots

bolitho76

il y a une heure, SamRei a dit :

What changed? It's still claim all rewards, and then auto assign all, level 17 changed nothing?

What changed? Simple, the "auto assign all" button can select more than 50 girls per PoP when you can't if you do that manually.

Il y a 11 heures, Master-17 a dit :

Then I don't know why I can set all PoPs to max and you can't

Do you use the "auto assign all" button? If yes, see the answer above.

Edited by Tom208
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, jelom said:

But the problem with PoP, if you are F2P and don't want to use kobans to autoassign all, is that now you are faced with the problem of using unefficient individual autoassign or having to assign girls one by one to optimize it. Just what we need, another time sink ...

But as F2P you always needed to do individual autoassign, or what was the alternative before? And at least in early/mid game before level 500 when reaching a new TPoP level, most players needed to do individual optimisation as well, which however only needs to be done once a week: Once you assigned all PoPs, you can claim and re-autoassign them individually to assure the previously assigned girls (or new/unassigned ones) will be reassigned.

What was more common in early/mid game, now may affect previous end game players again, basically end game moved away with the new level cap, one could say.

That individual assignment does not allow more than 50 girls however must be called a bug, of course. Natural that currently at a certain (TPoP) level every player won't be able to finish TPoPs in 6h, as the TPoP level increases while girls are still capped at 750. And I think no one (of us players) wants another earthquake with raised girls' level cap.

In affected cases: Are you actually able to finish all TPoPs in 6h by raising your girls level and affection? I mean the 50 strongest girls are shown, so if there are still many at low level/affection grade below them, there is still potential. Objectively, while it is of course annoying, adding a reason for levelling more girls than only those for battle teams is just another element shifted endgame which fits to the raised player level cap. But IMO the 50 girls/PoP cap should then affect "auto assign all" as well, to not give paying players such a significant advantage.

But I guess with current TPoP scaling, while getting closer to level 1000, it will be impossible to finish all TPoPs in 6h with only 50 girls.

10 hours ago, EpicBacon said:

As for Pop, I usually click auto, then swap out some of the high power girls with lower ones, so I don't waste
too much power, but still stay close to the 6h reset timer.

Not 1.jpg.9e11e41239a74fef7acdbe6c3a32eaa9.jpg but 2.thumb.jpg.9205f5186cd4c4f59e3228957f197362.jpg

In the first case, you collect a team of a maximum of 50 strongest girls. In the second case, the system fills you with a team completely from all the girls.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, memyself393 said:

Just to backtrack slightly...

Has anyone heard anything on if/when the equipment comparisons will be back to normal?

It's a known bug.  Was reported back on June 28th.  I asked about it.  We'll see.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Master-17 said:

Not 1.jpg.9e11e41239a74fef7acdbe6c3a32eaa9.jpg but 2.thumb.jpg.9205f5186cd4c4f59e3228957f197362.jpg

In the first case, you collect a team of a maximum of 50 strongest girls. In the second case, the system fills you with a team completely from all the girls.

Ugh, I don't like wasting resoruces like that, even tho its just 6.
Back in the day when I was really poor, and used girl income to do stuff, I felt really dirty clicking the "collect money"
button for 12 kobans.

I will have to check at the next time I have pops up, to see how the timer works out; I have been upgrading some lowbie girls to 250, and that has raised my girl levels, and decreased the timers somewhat; not alot, but enought to be noticible

• Like 1

12 hours ago, SamRei said:

I see, so mee being lazy is actually helping me

On this front, yes. However, having your permanent PoPs still lagging behind at Level 1 (even though you're at about the same hero level as me, for having temp PoPs at lvl 17)? Not so much. ^^

Ravi edit: Damn, I didn't even notice those were at lvl 1, that's a big hindrance to his resources.

Div edit: Yeah, this seems crazy to me, especially since it's a one-time koban investment that reaps benefits forever. He already missed out on many hundreds of GPx10 and EPx1 orbs over the years by ignoring it for so long. Not too late to stop the bleeding, though.

Edited by DvDivXXX
mods chit chat
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

permanent PoPs still lagging behind at Level 1

And I thought I was bad with my Level 3. 🤪

I wanted to upgrade them for ages now, but I never have the Kobans to spare.

Edited by Der DinX
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Der DinX said:

I wanted to upgrade them for ages now, but I never have the Kobans to spare.

I really gave them highest priority and maxed all permanent PoPs out immediately, the 3rd one just yesterday right after I entered the University in adventure. ~3 GPx10 + ~3 MPx1 every day is so totally worth beyond everything else, to not loose a single day, assuming 25% drop chance for 3 orbs each, 4 times a day. The orb's drop chance seems to be even higher, while the one for x10 shards lower, but I didn't do statistics.

If one always just compares it e.g. against the next LD/MD/MR opportunity, one may decide for the event girls, but the drawback of the low PoP is accumulating from event to event.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1
  • uwu 1

5 minutes ago, Horsting said:

assuming 25% drop chance for 3 orbs each, 4 times a day. The orb's drop chance seems to be even higher, while the one for x10 shards lower, but I didn't do statistics.

From the data we collected at the time PoPs were new:

Shards: 10%, tickets: 30%, MyPx1: 30%, GPx10: 30%

After some time they changed the dropchances for the 3rd PoP in this cases: Mypx1: 10%, GPx10: 50%

If no shards avalaible, the chances of the other drops increase.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

On this front, yes. However, having your permanent PoPs still lagging behind at Level 1 (even though you're at about the same hero level as me, for having temp PoPs at lvl 17)? Not so much. ^^

Ravi edit: Damn, I didn't even notice those were at lvl 1, that's a big hindrance to his resources.

Div edit: Yeah, this seems crazy to me, especially since it's a one-time koban investment that reaps benefits forever. He already missed out on many hundreds of GPx10 and EPx1 orbs over the years by ignoring it for so long. Not too late to stop the bleeding, though.

I have time, and I refuse to invest in that, so yeah, that's me being stubborn. My hero level is slightly higher:

image.png.ad83c942adda31f04a5bbc59ebd7d19d.png

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, SamRei said:

I have time, and I refuse to invest in that, so yeah, that's me being stubborn. My hero level is slightly higher:

image.png.ad83c942adda31f04a5bbc59ebd7d19d.png

I did the same thing for about a year, I finally caved in after everyone had emptied the pop girl pool, and I had about 50 shards total. :o

The extra pachinco orbs are allways nice; especially now with mythical gear from the mythic pachinco.
The only thing that annoys me with the level 9 upgrade is that the reward screen on the knowhow pachinco
is different from other two.

While Hardcore and Charm has Ticket, Mythic Orb and 10x Great orb;
Knowhow has swapped the 10x great orbs and mythic orbs around.

literally unplayable

hhpop.jpg

hhpop2.jpg

• Haha 3

On 7/5/2023 at 2:43 PM, SamRei said:

me being lazy

4 hours ago, SamRei said:

me being stubborn

Hey, don't be so hard on yourself, man. ^^ At least you're consistent.

3 hours ago, EpicBacon said:

the level 9 upgrade

Yeah, that's something that's always kind of triggered me, so many players refusing to cough up the few extra hundred kobans to give their permanent PoPs (and their drops from PoP girls) a nice and round 10/10. I know, I know, technically level 9 gives the max amount of orbs and the final upgrade only rounds up the shards (when there are any to be had) so it doesn't make a big difference. Still, I don't like it.

Upgrading something all the way to 1 level from the max and then stopping there forever? That's right up there with people who leave their Mythics at level 749 for years to "benefit" from the "free XP" instead of coughing up a couple more books to make it right. It's like you people are in league with my next door neighbor's kids who always leave their doormat crooked. Now that's literally unplayable. ^^

4 hours ago, SamRei said:

I refuse to invest in that

I must say this is what's bugging me the most. You have no issue burning dozens of perfectly good kobans a day to ensure you can still collect all your PoP rewards. But investing a few thousands (even nice and easy over time, as it's through increments of 600 IIRC) to permanently increase the rewards of 25% of them a great deal? Perish the thought. To each their own and I'm sure it must feel right and make sense to you, and you do you of course, but from where I'm standing this seems like a waste.

It's basically the exact opposite for me: my permanent PoPs have been maxed out (really maxed out, at a decent and healthy 10, not a feeble and cowardly 9 ^^) for almost as long as the feature has been in place, but I categorically refuse to shell out 18-24 kobans a day to make up for this fuckup until Kinkoid fixes it. Instead, I've opted to ignore the 6 less valuable ones out of my current 12 PoPs, and focus on the 6 best ones as long as I can't get more than half of them running at full speed.

image.png

• Like 3

9 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Upgrading something all the way to 1 level from the max and then stopping there forever? That's right up there with people who leave their Mythics at level 749 for years to "benefit" from the "free XP" instead of coughing up a couple more books to make it right. It's like you people are in league with my next door neighbor's kids who always leave their doormat crooked. Now that's literally unplayable. ^^

Correct me if I am wrong; but the girl power needed does go up from level 9 to level 10 right?
Meaning If I got to level 10 for the sweet sweet extra ticket, I would be harming myself as I will have less girl power to go around as I am allready quite behind in terms of temp pachinco.

I do agree that 10 is a much better number then 9, when I was upgrading them I stopped at 9, as kobans was running low; and I never returned; and now it will have to wait till I get ahead in terms of pachinco, wich I assume will be never; as they will increase in level as my own level goes up.

Edited by EpicBacon
formatting
  • Hug 1

6 ore fa, EpicBacon ha scritto:

Correct me if I am wrong; but the girl power needed does go up from level 9 to level 10 right?
Meaning If I got to level 10 for the sweet sweet extra ticket, I would be harming myself as I will have less girl power to go around as I am allready quite behind in terms of temp pachinco.

I do agree that 10 is a much better number then 9, when I was upgrading them I stopped at 9, as kobans was running low; and I never returned; and now it will have to wait till I get ahead in terms of pachinco, wich I assume will be never; as they will increase in level as my own level goes up.

The power needed does go up, yes, but it remains risible, compared to what the temp PoPs at level 15+ ask (the third permanent PoP at level 9 requires 50,2k team power in order to be completed in 6 hours, and at level 10 it should ask ~60,2k tp; to complete a level 14 temp pop in 6 hours you need a 145k tp)

We struggle with temp PoPs for their absurd power scaling paired with the fact we can only manually assign up to 50 girls.

If team power requirements are the main reason that keeps you from leveling your permanent PoPs up to level 10, go for them, they won't hinder you more than what they already do. 

If you don't feel like spending 600x3 kobans just to have 1 ticket more and to complete girls in 2 drops less, don't upgrade them. I'm a member of this second team (even though I must admit there still are days in which having lvl 9/10 perm PoPs instead of lvl 10/10 perm PoPs triggers me quite a bit 😅)

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 1
  • uwu 1

Is it normal that the pachinco's have differnt power requirements?
And why is charm that much higher then the others; you would think 
kh would be the higest one due to my class.

Then again; This account was originally Charm, but I changed to knowhow
when I got story Samane

hhpop3.jpg

Just now, EpicBacon said:

Then again; This account was originally Charm, but I changed to knowhow
when I got story Samane

No, they're the same for all of us. HC easy, KH slightly less so, CH "hard", well compared to the other two. It's always been like that, no particular reason that I know of.

• Thanks 1

The three permanent PoPs has different strength needed from start. If I remember correct KK announced that the difference was because the PoPs start at different parts of the story and so they added the lowest power requirement to the first and the highest to the last activated one to avoid that a player don't have enough girls to run the PoPs.

Sure, in theese days even new players can gain enough strong girls to cover all PoPs, but at the time PoPs started that was a little bit different.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/6/2023 at 3:43 PM, DvDivXXX said:

Yeah, that's something that's always kind of triggered me, so many players refusing to cough up the few extra hundred kobans to give their permanent PoPs (and their drops from PoP girls) a nice and round 10/10.

Upgrading something all the way to 1 level from the max and then stopping there forever?

But investing a few thousands (even nice and easy over time, as it's through increments of 600 IIRC) to permanently increase the rewards of 25% of them a great deal? Perish the thought.

It's basically the exact opposite for me: my permanent PoPs have been maxed out (really maxed out, at a decent and healthy 10, not a feeble and cowardly 9 ^^) for almost as long as the feature has been in place,...

I'm the same way.  I maxed out the PoP a long time ago, so long ago, that the kobans I spent on it no longer matter, but I reaped the benefits of them being maxed, however miniscule they may have been, for that long period of time.

Not upgrading the PoP at all, goes against one of the pillars of advice we give to newer players.  That they should max it ASAP, since it'll help get them more tickets, MPx1 orbs, & GPx10s, which are all useful for acquiring ymens, gear, GXP, affection, & girls.  Tickets are under-rated.  In early stages of the game, they're a reliable income source.  I was reminded from CxH/PSH.

• Like 1
  • uwu 1