Hero Levels 501 -> 1,000 & New Mythic Boosters/Slots

bolitho76

52 minutes ago, jelom said:

As you can get to level 400 in about a year and to level 500 in another year,

Make that more 4 1/2 ish, I guess.
I started almost a year ago and am currently at 443, reached Level 400 after about 8 months.

1 hour ago, jelom said:

In summary, in the last year (hero level, girl equipment, hero mythic equipment) the game has become a sisyphean task that you will never complete.

And all of those, and other important things like adding mythical girls, leveling and giving affection to said girls, get boosters (so you can keep 4 up) and more, can be improved by throwing money at it.

HH used to be "Pay to get to finish faster, play for free to get there slowly". After these changes it'll be plain old pay to win, with no finish in sight (apart from maybe the truly large wales?).

Edited by Shorty-er
  • Like 2

48 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

I'm not sure what you meant to convey with this image. This is your current stats at level 500; right? So a level 1k player would have double the "market-bought stat points" (30k vs 15k), presumably the "level-based stat points" as well, I would imagine (although it doesn't seem very intuitive to me that you get 4.5k for 500 levels).(*) And then the Boosters and Club bonus stat points would also be significantly increased due to the numbers to which they give a percentage-based bonus being larger. Only equipment-based stat points should remain the same (if gear stays capped at level 500, and they don't change their minds last second to make it increase with player level, which would be The End, Period).

(*)EDIT: Okay, I figured out that I have the same thing as you, it's a certain value for your primary, then lower for your secondary and even lower for your teriary of the main stats. So just like me, your hero class is KH, and that gets 4.5k pts for 500 levels because it's our main stat. Then our secondary stat (CH for us) gets 3.5k for 500 levels, and our teriary one (HC for us) gets only 2.5k. So in total, a level 1k player would also receive 4.5+3.5+2.5=10.5k extra stats over a level 500 one (on top of the +45k total stats bought from the market).

Here:

(That's a yes. 30pts for each of the three stat per extra level.)

EDIT: See other edit earlier in the post. I had forgotten about the stats we get automatically just from gaining levels, which amount to a total of 10.5k extra stat points on top of the 45k total extra stat points purchasable from the Market for a level 1k player vs a lvl 500 player. And pretty much all the other numbers also going up proportionally, as they're either percentages or multipliers. So it's pretty massive, all in all.

Basically this yes, I didn't have time to elaborate at that time, as I had to be somewhere.
But yes, Level + Marked + Equipment are added together, and boosters and club are based on that.
In my pic I get 4350 from club, that bonus is 10%, 4500 + 15000 + 24000 = 43500, 10% of 43500 = 4350
I also get 7830 from boosters, 3x ginseng, 6% each, 18 total, 18% of 43500 = 7830

Assuming the level and marked stats doubles going from 500 to 1.000 the club and boosters will increase too.
In we add in the new numbers based on my picture earlier;

the 10% from club will go from 4350  to 6300 (10% of 63000 (9000+30.000+24.000))
the 18% from ginseng will increase from 7830 to 11.340 (18% of 63000 (9000+30.000+24.000))

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Shorty-er said:

What will happen with contests? Right now the last bracket is 400+, incl all players at 500. That is bad enough, but if there are no new brackets no one over 400 is going to ever win a contest again. Apart from the very top, ofc.

I am not sure, but if this update goes thru as it looks right now, they need to make more tiers; to make sure
that all the big boys compete against each other, especially with a raised level cap.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Shorty-er said:

What will happen with contests? Right now the last bracket is 400+, incl all players at 500. That is bad enough, but if there are no new brackets no one over 400 is going to ever win a contest again. Apart from the very top, ofc.

Almost none of the daily/weekly/monthly contests are directly affected by player level/power. Almost all are resource management contests. The only exceptions I can think of right now are contests that involve PvP wins, and the points for that are mostly a minor part of those contests.

Depending on whether higher player levels result in significantly higher income for certain contest-related resources, I don't actually see a lot of impact on contests. This is the open question of what happens to the TPoP, which I haven't seen any details on.

Then there's the mentioned contest booster, but I think players that are likely to buy those are probably already buying extra resources now, so again very limited impact in my estimation.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

9 minutes ago, romanfurukawa said:

"Will be back online in a minute!" but  the game is  offline for about 40-50 minutes 

That's normal for bigger updates.

Looks to be back up now, and unless there waiting until tomorrow to unlock xp for people at 500 I didn't going any higher and I've been 500 for some time.

Edited by Yamiray

oh, I just reached level 586, and look, I can upgrade my stats...again...greeeeaaaat...

Can they add something fun for a change? Something that doesn't feel like it's a chore?

I also really can see how messed up it is to want to be more of a competative game, with all the equipment stuff for girls, but pushing this in the mids of a league contest, creating a potential distortion of the competition, while simultaneously scrapping a skill tree mechanic that might even be able to sell this more as an RPG

I know how they solve their problems:EstelleProblemsolving.thumb.jpg.e173f3eb779403309d2d9fefe5836eb3.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

The level cap increase is pretty horrible. This is creating a completely unnecessary gulf between players. It already takes years of playing to reach the level cap, and the new cap is essentially unobtainable.

Extra booster slots don't really change anything. I already have enough legendary boosters to last forever, so who cares if I'm activating 4 per day instead of 3 per day. And I was never using all my mythic booster slots anyways so adding more changes nothing. Unfortunately the boost expiry alert is bugged and it's now just showing perpetually for me.

Legendary equipment is not capped at level 500. I did some pachinko spins and got some level 536 gear. Extrapolating the formula, this should mean that Legendary gear will surpass Mythic gear for power somewhere around level 600. I suspect Kinkoid will patch that... by adding another 20 levels of progression to mythic gear 🤮

The Shiny Aura is a newbie trap. 100k points is not a lot in most contests, and these are so expensive that even spending one of them isn't a very good deal. Most contests actually have more cost-effective ways to generate points with Kobons; as an example, on Day 3 of Legendary Contests you can generate points more effectively by spending kobons on champion fight resets. Looking at all the possible contests, Cumback Contests Day 1 and 2 seems to be the only example with sufficiently high rewards and low point scoring potential to make this even arguably worthwhile. And even then they're not good value.

It looks like the League and Season Emblem split didn't happen. I'm still seeing All Mastery Emblem in the shop. A shame, that's one of the only changes here that looked legitimately good

Banger is just silly. Boss Bang only runs once every 2 months, so even if someone needs this they still only need one every 2 months tops. I don't know at what level boss bang becomes trivial, but at a certain point this item just becomes useless. If it has to exist, at least don't have it pollute the shop. It should be super, super rare.

Gem Detector is overpriced. Maybe if it were 1000 gems, but 500? No way.

• Like 4

• bolitho76 changed the title to New on Life-Server after one day at test-server: Hero Level Rewards & New Mythic Boosters
1 hour ago, hS7 said:

Edit: and I can now buy level 508 equipment in the market.

They called lvl508, but the stats and the price remain at lvl500. So no difference between a lvl569 (my new lvl) Legendary equip and a lvl500.

1 hour ago, garadron said:

I feel like some people will skyrocket with their level so much I wonder if I'll be able to keep up with top 15 in D3 with my meager 508 lol

I reached lvl569 instantly and maxed out stats. Against an lvl500 opponent at league where the script announced 22,58 points I increased to 23,15. I think a top15 could be doable. There are a good group of lvl500 casuals and a lot of who doesn't perform very well. On top there will be some Veterans quit (at Discord Cabraksys had announced that he quit some minutes ago for example).

@Attirm: Take a look at the stats of the equip. Even it shows a higher lvl, the stats are the same (within the normal difference) with lvl500 equip you have storaged.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 8

KK's release policy is insanity, someone should explain a test server is not a "this is the BS we'll drop on you tomorrow" server, and the half-baked features pushed to the live server are an insult to my professional ethics as a software developer, but I have to admit they keep things interesting. :D

I will promote to DII tomorrow, as I was wondering in what bracket I could sustain my lvl 394 self. *That* will likely change drastically. 14 days left on my silver card. Just enough time to have some fun.

• Like 9

my little brain isnt gonna support all these changes.

i havent started using girl equipment .then the gameplay is completely going to change in leagues with the addition of an extra booster and new boosters.

about the new changes

1. Level cap : I dont mind they push it to 1000 as i am not rushing in leveling. i have not arived to 500 yet). i feel bad for the players who spent xp beyond level 500 if they wont get extra levels for that.
  2. rewards : this is a good addition as you get rewarded for leveling up.
  3. Hero Pass ; i am f2p so i wont comment on that.
  4. boosters : the addition of an extra booster will be the death of f2p in leagues as we wont participate competitevely i leagues.
  5. LME : good bye AME
  6. SME : not interesting as most of users reach the second girl and the MG without boosters.
  7. gem detector :this is the most interesting boosters although it is a bit expensive for 500 gems.
  8. shiny aura : like it is not sufficient for whales to win contest. they added this to kill any hope to win any contests.

• Like 2

5 minuti fa, Shorty-er ha scritto:

KK's release policy is insanity, someone should explain a test server is not a "this is the BS we'll drop on you tomorrow" server

Every time this happens (that is most of the times; if I recall correctly, it happened only a couple of times that they decided to postpone the release of a new feature on the live server based on super harsh feedbacks on the test server) I wonder what's the point of maintaining a test server if they use it (or maybe I should say "don't use it") that way. 

• Like 1
  • Hug 2

35 minutes ago, Shorty-er said:

KK's release policy is insanity, someone should explain a test server is not a "this is the BS we'll drop on you tomorrow" server, and the half-baked features pushed to the live server are an insult to my professional ethics as a software developer, but I have to admit they keep things interesting. :D

I will promote to DII tomorrow, as I was wondering in what bracket I could sustain my lvl 394 self. *That* will likely change drastically. 14 days left on my silver card. Just enough time to have some fun.

Maybe they should try releasing something people want for a change.,,
Labyrinth anyone?

Edited by EpicBacon
apparently incapable of spelling Labyrinth correctly
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, madahmed said:

boosters : the addition of an extra booster will be the death of f2p in leagues as we wont participate competitevely i leagues.

Not so important. Sure, a full cordy boost is now much more expensiv, but with a mix of Ginseng and Cordyceps you can stay all along with 4 Legendary Booster. With MyPx1 you should get enough Booster to maintain this if you can run the PoPs at least 3 times a day.

8 minutes ago, madahmed said:

LME : good bye AME

AME stays as Booster. Now we have aditional the LM and the SM Booster, but at the moment there is only a chance to buy them.

10 minutes ago, madahmed said:

gem detector :this is the most interesting boosters although it is a bit expensive for 500 gems.

Much to expensiv with the 450 Koban. Another trap for whales.

11 minutes ago, madahmed said:

shiny aura : like it is not sufficient for whales to win contest. they added this to kill any hope to win any contests.

In most contests the top scorer go to more than 400k points - in most cases there are millions of points. That would be a very high investment for winning a contest: Spending 450 Koban to win 300... Ok, whales and their intelligence... but they had dominated contests until know with directly spending and so I don't expect too much changes until the Booster will appear in some rewards.

• Like 2

Could it be that boss bang MB could become useful at higher levels? 

I mean, BBs become trivial once you have enough overleveled girls. I had several club mates with not-yet-properly-leveled-up girls that struggled quite a lot to complete the first boss bangs, losing more teams, if not all of them.

If our girls' level cap stays at 750, and our equips cap stay the same they are now, meaning the "only" improvement we can get by levelling up past lv500 comes from the raw stats + purchasable stats, couldn't it be that Boss Bangs at higher levels will become harder and harder to the point that the booster becomes useful/close to mandatory? Genuine question, I'm not trying to make it look worse than it is just for fun. 

Edited by Antimon

Well, for this we had to wait until someone reached the higher areas. One of the oldest, active Veterans had reported at Dsicord that he could reached lvl609.

At the moment it's so that you don't need a well build team at lvl500 with MythEquip and lvl750 girls to end with a full healed team. For a bigger part of the way to lvl1000 this shouldn't change because we are so op against the Boss that he need a lot of aditional strength to become dangerous again.

• Like 2

Ok, how did you manage to level up? I am still on 500, in my league only two opponents are above, also some veterans are in and still shown as 500. I logged off and in, which did not help.

Edit: I had to gain a little XP (e.g. in adventure). Gaining XP triggers the recalculation.

Edited by Bobick

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to Hero Levels 501 -> 1,000 & New Mythic Boosters/Slots
  • Ravi-Sama unpinned this topic