[ September 14th, 2023 ] Orgy Days #45

Ravi-Sama

6 minuti fa, Eckos ha scritto:

Lol, all Orgy Days missions from every day are back to finish again?

Should we treat that as a sort of free koban delivery?

I mean, it would be more than 500 kobans added together.

all 12 CE revivals mission from day 1 to 5 plus bonus day 6. 72 in total

Quite a day of click work. I can imagine that there are quite many players who are not able to finish all 12*6 missions to get the 150 extra kobans, so it may turn out to be +- zero benefit for them, but added click work. If some compensation was wanted, then just send some kobans over directly, but this is surely just the natural consequence of re-scheduling an OD that has finished already, just like all DMs stack up if you are not online until the end of the event.

Nice is the additional day of chances to get OD girls from villains and champs. Sadly I did use my CP storage already before the OD restarted. For champs I need to defeat them at least two times (stage 5) to get an additional girl, i.e. I would need to invest kobans to skip the 24h to hopefully get a shards drop on stage 1 🤔. If not, the kobans were wasted, hmm ...

• Like 3

Those players not being able to do all the extra missions should probably concentrate on those that give 12 instead of 6 kobans as prize, to compensate for not getting the 150 free ones.

There are two missions per "series" which give 12 kobans, if one does only those it should still give a net of 200+ kobans.

• Like 3

Great, now in CxH the rewards for completed missions are also not collectible. There are only 2 so far, but I suspect the rest will be the same.

All "Teach me hard" rewards are not collectible. But regular reward can be claimed

1.jpg

Edited by Master-17
Tested
  • Thinking 1

Didn't have that problem, Missions in CxH were all ok.

------

But I must say, there is some Irony in the fact, that this OD we had 12 missions per day instead of the usual 6.
With the normal about 5 minutes, but less koban each.

And now we have to do them again for 6 hours straight!

--------

Oh, and now are OD also back to CxH, better late then never. 🤪

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 1
  • Hug 1

6 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I didn't notice any DM issues.  I probably logged in after all of this was fixed already.  🤷🏽‍♂️

Only thing I noticed so far is the days 1 to 5 missions are back even thought I've done them already and now the normally never to see again mission day 6 is there. So I have 72 event missions to do today.

• Like 1
  • Hug 1

10 minutes ago, Yamiray said:

Only thing I noticed so far is the days 1 to 5 missions are back even thought I've done them already and now the normally never to see again mission day 6 is there. So I have 72 event missions to do today.

Yes same for me. 72 Mission to go. Wont complain about any free kobans ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Magic1986 said:

Wont complain about any free kobans

Tricky thing is, you have to do at least enough of them, to at least get the usual 150 Kobans to finish all missions, which is normaly done in less then an hour.
Now to get those extra 150, it is a lot of time consuming work.
But if you are able to spend only some of that time, at least you should get a bit more than those 150.
With sufficiant time, a lot more.

But still, it takes hours to complete all the missions.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Der DinX said:

But still, it takes hours to complete all the missions.

If my math is right it will be around 6 hours for the events alone and thats only if your there the hole time moving to the next one just as its finishes so will probably be longer for most.

Ok, it is still a bit more then 1 hour to go till all missions are finished.

And now I'm wondering, what happens when they are?
Do I get another 100 Shards for Wizard Ankyo? 🤔

-----

This is kind of funny, I had already completed the normal daily missions and received 150 kobans today in CxH, before OD was impelented again and those 12 missions were added.
So after finishing them I've got this message:

image.thumb.png.376b67e56ff2e8b49db366ef84c9b32d.png

And I'm also through with all those missions in HH, lets see what happens:

image.png.a876d4313bab4145228f135dc6befb9b.png  That was to be expected, as the missions were there from the start.

And no, there are no extra shards for Ankyo... 😭

Edited by Der DinX
  • Thinking 1

What the hell is going on here!!?  I thought this tedious event (with 12 event missions to complete before moving onto the daily events) was enough, but now I discovered it has been extended for a day with over 70 event missions to complete!!!  I'm assuming it's a bug.  Also, no shard drops on available girls from the event seem to occur.

• Like 1

Yesterday in the 45 minutes befor reset they had a hotfix maintainance. After a lot of feedback about the bad time they decided to start this update KK decided to give the players one more day of OD. The 72 Missions (and not only the 12 "normal" Event Missions) are a bug, yes, but it seems that KK is fine with it. Nothing to hear from KK side yesterday after the first reports of the 72 Missions. Some have them, others not.

In total: If you had the ca. 7h to do all the Missions you could gain more than 500 Koban aditional - and 360 points in the actual PoV.

Your Post is the first who mentioned problems with shard-gaining in the aditional day so it seems more bad luck instead a bug.

The 12 Event Missions per day are related to the fact that we had an OD with 2 months of Girls. They wanted to syncronize OD again with CE and after "Kinkversary23" replaced July OD and the July OD was in August, they mixed August and September OD together to have next month the expected October OD.

seriously annoyed to no end about this. I don't have that kind of time to push a button every 5 minutes. Some people need to work for a living, not for an unrelated example make a half-assed online game riddled by bugs, tell everyone that all the unwanted changes are indeed perfect and good for the game and get back to smoking weed.

• Like 2

Uh - With ca. 40 Missions done you should have gain mostly 300 aditional Kobans from the Event Missions - So no loss and every Mission you can do until reset is a win on top 😉

Sure, not an optimal solution from KK side, but I enjoy not only the free Koban we could get on top, the PoV points on top are very nice to me after I couldn't get a top4 yesterday because of the maintainance and was a little bit short for the last XP-Reward in PoV because of this.

• Like 1