How you doing in the "League"

casey

2 minutes ago, Gambit126 said:

Seconded

2 minutes ago, Gambit126 said:

Seconded

Why if I placed 17 in liga III i have wait 6 days for next enrollment. I thought i would be playing in the same liga if not in  last 15 who relegated to the liga II.?

Just now, fedor said:

Why if I placed 17 in liga III i have wait 6 days for next enrollment. I thought i would be playing in the same liga if not in  last 15 who relegated to the liga II.?

it is affected a lot of us.Another bag...? WTF.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

How did I pull that off! It's a miracle, laddies! 🤩

And yeah, I'm getting the same Purgatory message as everyone else, which tells me this is intentional and will be fixed momentarily~

democut.png

demo0.png

Apparently I missed out on the league as well...

Are there supposed to be more than 100 people in each league from Sexpert Onwards?

I like the limit in previous leagues as If you were diligent you could fight against everyone without having to spend Kobans. If there is more than 100 people, it becomes pay to win...

While we wait for the bug to be fixed and hopefully be included in a new league season, I will share a few screenshots of the standings in sexpert 1 some minutes before the end. I finished 40th. Not bad considering the strongest players were here.

As predicted the competition was intense. So many people used kobans!!!

image.png.30f2d1d3dc153f13bca591fb8772e524.png

image.png.fb052e24b89b7b1f3a8371ed2549701a.png

image.png.ecaa8f7bdc63fabbdc9178c9056068f2.png

image.png.8be7794f28bf1fe46282688cd36e63ac.png

image.png.5686091539db63a8e4bde60ec6ae9e4d.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So, apparently I also missed the next enrollment. I hope we are all out of the leagues for a week, or there would be an unfair xp advantage for the ones who can play them. And I hope that they take this time to fix the bugs, to avoid in the future stuff like this:

87099184_League2.JPG.21adab797efc54b2bb115e41b80fe398.JPG

Seriously, 944 points? What the hell?

On the good side, I'm for Sexpert next time we are allowed to fight. And even made it to the top 4!  😀

• Like 1

The previous league connection problems to the server between 5 to more than 5:30 gm +1; 
these 2 days: randomly problem's to conect server when collecting the girls' money 
and today error to start the league, no longer generates confidence or 
say that there is no bug's in the drop rates watching the programming errors
Edited by saberbholt
  • Thinking 2

11 minutes ago, SpinelesS said:

Apparently I missed out on the league as well...

Are there supposed to be more than 100 people in each league from Sexpert Onwards?

I like the limit in previous leagues as If you were diligent you could fight against everyone without having to spend Kobans. If there is more than 100 people, it becomes pay to win...

It appears you didn't read the initial league patch notes. Leagues will be between 100 and 199 people in size, depending on how many people are in that division of the league.

Okay, I guess I'm not the only one who didn't get into a league. Looks like nobody could. Hopefully devs fix this bug or it will be hard to get XP this week since they nerfed the quest XP. Also, hope they fix the 30-45 minutes that the server has "issues" whenever the leagues reset.

• Like 2

On 10/12/2018 at 4:40 PM, _shal_ said:

Looks like my third go at Wanker 2 might actually see me win that thing - there are 3 opponents I won't be able to beat and 2 more for whom I'll have to rely on RNG, but none of them seem to be taking the league super-seriously, so I may be able to outlast them on points.

One of the 3 stronger players decided to spend kobans on (at least) one full reload in the middle of the season to make up for the tokens he'd missed, so no 1st place for me after all:

HH-S4W2.png

That was presumably a koban net loss for him since he'd have finished in the top 4 anyway and the difference between 1st and 4th (240<->96) doesn't make up for the refill cost. Oh well, I'm happy with my placement either way. Onward to Wanker 3 at last.

On 10/14/2018 at 3:54 PM, _shal_ said:

Just to add, one thing that might be working is the demotion of zero-point players. My dormant extra accounts in Wanker 1 have always received rewards according to the very last place (102nd in the most recent week), even if their listed league standing was higher than that before the league finished, i.e. there were other zero-pointers below them. So that indicates some active special treatment for those on zero points. Of course, this could simply mean that they're removed from the koban reward tiers, not actually demoted according to their last place finish. (Maybe I'll have to move two of these accounts up to Wanker 2 for next season to test it...)

Done. If demotions were still borked in the just-concluded league week, I'll try to have one account finish with 1 point and the other with 0 this week.

If i were the devs I would have delayed the league start some minutes (5-10) while the new leagues were asigning players to avoid the performance issues of the past week, and also to avoid the bug of double battling.

But now it is almost an hour and the new leagues have not started so my guess is that it is not the case.

4 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

It is. Repeatedly. With barely anyone observing that the issue has already been reported by a bunch of other people before posting a comment along the lines of "why am I not in a league?". So same as here.

Figured that ought to be the case. Also hope locking all those redundant threads isn't grating on you too badly, George.

Finished 6th in wanker 3. My goal for Sexpert 1 with the most elites of the previous round there already moved on to Sexpert 2 is to not relegate. If I can finish 30-70 I can live with that. If the new league will ever start that is. But enough has been said about that. One guy made it to 909 points in the league I was is, which I find highly suspicious because his stats werent all that impressive. He must have carried big boosters, because I beat him 3 times. 

I saw they made changes to the rewards, mainly breaking the 16-75 group in smaller pieces so you have something to fight for if you are in place 45 etc. Maybe that bugged the league. We'll see.

5 minutes ago, DHarry said:

Finished 6th in wanker 3. My goal for Sexpert 1 with the most elites of the previous round there already moved on to Sexpert 2 is to not relegate. If I can finish 30-70 I can live with that. If the new league will ever start that is. But enough has been said about that. One guy made it to 909 points in the league I was is, which I find highly suspicious because his stats werent all that impressive. He must have carried big boosters, because I beat him 3 times.

There isn't a sexpert 2 league, All 180 of us who were in the single sexpert 1 bracket last season will still be in sexpert 1 this time.

35 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

There isn't a sexpert 2 league, All 180 of us who were in the single sexpert 1 bracket last season will still be in sexpert 1 this time.

I assume this is because of the need to have a minimum of 100 for division, which in turn is why we only had one division of sexpert 1 last time? Well at least we should have multiple divisions when it comes up again. Amusing side note of having such a large division was that winning every free challenge placed me at rank 38 in the end.