How you doing in the "League"

casey

46 minutes ago, Valgo said:

Sexpert 1 proves to be painful to me at Nutaku with barely 20.2k KH since the number of HC player far surpass KH and most of them have 20k HC.

I literally bang myself on the wall the other day when a legendary gear worth 1.5k KH was available for the price of 5m. Unfortunately, I doesn't have any cash left to purchase it since I already spend most of it to upgrade my harem.

While EP literally refuse to drop a legendary KH only gear, talk about luck. :(

this is exhibit A for my post about not selling your items right away

sucks when that happens, and hope others learn from it

36 minutes ago, Slashley said:

I don't understand what you're saying.

Are speacking of the difference at maximun lvl of the game and the pvp. In the actual levels people don't have the 3 stats to maximun, only is center in the main stat, but in the future when lot of people have the maximun level in game and the main stat for up one point have a cost of 25000, the 3 stats with rainbow is a real option for the defense vs lost ofensive you gain and how that works for the 3 clases combat. An example of players with more stat main upper and ego  beats in the 3 clases (not always for the rng component of defense of course).

Clipboard01.thumb.jpg.81f3a531b7c0891c0bff7384d0887d11.jpg

How can be see defense work, and in the maximun lvl is a funtional way because the stat points don't are infinites and his cost is spensive.

Edited by saberbholt
  • Haha 1
  • Thinking 2

10 minutes ago, saberbholt said:

Are speacking of the difference at maximun lvl of the game and the pvp. In the actual levels people don't have the 3 stats to maximun, only is center in the main stat, but in the future when lot of people have the maximun level in game and the main stat for up one point have a cost of 25000, the 3 stats with rainbow is a real option for the defense vs lost ofensive you gain and how that works for the 3 clases combat. An example of players with more stat main upper and ego  beats in the 3 clases (not always for the rng component of defense of course).

Clipboard01.thumb.jpg.81f3a531b7c0891c0bff7384d0887d11.jpg

How can be see defense work, and in the maximun lvl is a funtional way because the stat points don't are infinites.

You lost to someone 50 levels below you when you had the first attack advantage when you are hardcore so have an advantage against know-how as well due to bonus defense and harmony.
Every player in your screenshot is a lower level than you but they have more ego/health and do more damage than you do.

Multi-stat legendary items are bad because endurance and harmony on items are too low on items for example a rare green single stat item gives more endurance than an endurance legendary item because main stat gives endurance,
The defense only reduces 50% damage while the main stat increases damage by 100% so it is better than defense and if you are fighting another hardcore player the charm/know-how the defense does not reduce the damage you take only the hardcore stat matters.

Edited by natstar
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

yes xD but armony is part of up all stats and not only give a mono stat combination, and in this game is no diference lv's of enemy think, or have a penality of fail some de rol games? the 50 lvls minus has 33% more upper main stat and the judge put a position bonus , i loss xD.

I say who i see in pvp, i don't are a hardcore pvp player, if that was my case my stats was much higth, i'm more of casual and all girls maximun lvl .

The point is not diference lvl or low stats for my lvl, is if are better a monostat or multistat for pvp and why.

Edited by saberbholt

Okay, I think that's enough discussion about how to build your equipment setup for now. Points have been stated and I don't think anyone else's opinion is going to be changed from here, so lets return it to the original topic of how people are going in leagues.

image.png

I think I'm still on track to win this league. A small refill will be needed to fight the last few people, but pretty sure this guy can't beat me at all.

• Like 2

Still in the running for my league, and still not sure if I should try to get promoted. I'm saving up 6 guaranteed unbeatable opponents and 8 guaranteed beatable ones, so if need be I can tank the whole final day...

Edited by _shal_

On 11/4/2018 at 1:03 AM, Daniele said:

If i'm right this is your account: https://www.hentaiheroes.com/hero/194081/profile.html

You're HC, so you should equip only your best HC equipment. Using that legendary KH, the other 2 rainbow and that useless epic CH result in a considerable loss of ego and attack power. Replace them with HC gear (even epic are good) and you should instantly notice a great improvement in your performance.

Oh, that I knew already, my friend... the real problem is that in the market when I open it I never found equipment good enough to replace what I have now (neither legendary, nor epic), so I am gathering as much ymens as I can to play Great Pachinko x10 in the hope to get some HC legendary. I intend to continue gathering until I reach level 300 to the least, and then try some spins and after try to make some evaluations of my chances to obtain a full HC legendary equipment (Grazie comunque per il consiglio).

Note: If you look at my profile, you may see in the team Norou and two other girls: this is because I use a variable team fighting in the Arena to gather XP and affection. When fighting in the league I use three HC 5-star girls (Fairy, Bunny and Sheheramazond)

Even a double stat epic that has hardcore, maybe even double stat rare that has hardcore, would be better than those single stats that aren't your specialty. Ditch that hood and kitten asap. And know that I will weep at the vendor trashing of the kitten.

• Like 2

On 11/5/2018 at 2:25 PM, GeorgeMTO said:

Okay, I think that's enough discussion about how to build your equipment setup for now. Points have been stated and I don't think anyone else's opinion is going to be changed from here, so lets return it to the original topic of how people are going in leagues.

image.png

I think I'm still on track to win this league. A small refill will be needed to fight the last few people, but pretty sure this guy can't beat me at all.

This guy was hight in my previous league. He spends a lot of kobans and then drops near the end because he ran out of fights and points. If he's your only competition, you will win. ;)

My own league is a bust for me. I missed a day, my phone broke down and is out for repairs and yesterday I took my PC apart only to find out I bought the wrong part. XD So tonight I'm fixing that, could play a bit on the laptop.
So, now I'm just aiming for 16th so I don't have to make difficult decisions about that anymore. I can go S2 next week. Maybe try and win S1? *pray*

Edited by DHarry

On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 3:58 AM, jelom said:

Seeing the sexpert 2 actual standings is clear that I was too optimistic in my first evaluation. The competition is fierce. The first player not using kobans at this point is in position 42, so I asume I won't even reach 45th.

I'm in your league and I haven't any intention of buying any refills so if you buy a couple of extra fighting credits you will finish ahead of me

I haven't lost a fight yet and don't intend to. There is enough teams that I beat that I don't need to take on any strong teams like BananaJoy or Natstar

21 hours ago, Urist said:

Even a double stat epic that has hardcore, maybe even double stat rare that has hardcore, would be better than those single stats that aren't your specialty. Ditch that hood and kitten asap. And know that I will weep at the vendor trashing of the kitten.

Don't forget that I am a free player, so I can't waste kobans in market refills, and lately I have less time than a few months ago to gather ymens: this is the main reason i refuse to waste money on double stat items, even more if they are not at least epic. The actual combo of items is derived by a rough math calculations that in the end told me "ok, this way I have overall better stats than using a simple event set". The rest of the problem is actually being able to found in the market items good enough to replace the ones I have: you didn't knew as I didn't tell it before, but I am not a market follower: I open the market only to upgrade the girls when they drop, because every time I open the market I give precedence to buy all books and gifts available, meaning an expense between 1,5 and 2,5 million ymens. As actually I gather more or less 1,5 million ymens per day, I limit my market visit because (its a personal matter) I would feel the unbuyed items as lost, and this would frustrate me. And I don't need to add any more frustration to my game than the already high one present.

P.S. and don't touch my kitten! 🐈😍  😄

8 hours ago, casey said:

I'm in your league and I haven't any intention of buying any refills so if you buy a couple of extra fighting credits you will finish ahead of me

I haven't lost a fight yet and don't intend to. There is enough teams that I beat that I don't need to take on any strong teams like BananaJoy or Natstar

I didn't intend to lost fights but I did very unexpectedly against weaker (10-20 k ego) players (put the blame on the RNG).

It's against my policy using kobans in the leagues, at least until now ... 

On 11/5/2018 at 9:04 PM, Observer_X said:

so I am gathering as much ymens as I can to play Great Pachinko x10 in the hope to get some HC legendary. I intend to continue gathering until I reach level 300 to the least, and then try some spins and after try to make some evaluations of my chances to obtain a full HC legendary equipment

Don't expect too much from great pachinko. These are my results so far (64 x10 spins):

50 rainbow
5 CH
4 HC
3 KH
2 Harmony

Funny thing, i'm charm and since i play this game i bought only 2 legendary equipment in the market, 1 pants and 1 flag: guess which slots were those 5 charm items i got in gp? Yep, 4 (FOUR!) fu**ing pants and 1 flag... just a few stat points more than what i had
Also with other classes, i got 3 (out of 4) HC shirts and 2 (out of 3) KH shirts...
RNG, huh? Well, i'm not so sure anymore... 😁

2 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

You get 40 points to buy for the first 25 levels, and after that you get 19 points per level.
The price of a point increases with 2 for the first 2000 points, then it increases with 4 for the next 2000 points, then with 6, etc.

thanks, time to crunch some numbers but looks like im going to need to spend a lot of ymen

6 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

You get 40 points to buy for the first 25 levels, and after that you get 19 points per level.
The price of a point increases with 2 for the first 2000 points, then it increases with 4 for the next 2000 points, then with 6, etc.

sorry to ask so many questions but are these points per category or total?