How you doing in the "League"

casey

Looking at the opponants in league this morning and i think i could win it, looks like only 1 - 5 i might have trouble with if im unlucky. The problem i have now is do i want to get promoted to Sexpert 2 and try to contend with all the big hitters or not. Check back next Thu to see.....

3 hours ago, bane said:

Looking at the opponants in league this morning and i think i could win it, looks like only 1 - 5 i might have trouble with if im unlucky. The problem i have now is do i want to get promoted to Sexpert 2 and try to contend with all the big hitters or not. Check back next Thu to see.....

The big hitters are in Sexpert 3☺️

Ended 63th in my previous Sexpert I. Lost one challenge point due to sleep. My third Sexpert I turn has 101 players (me included) ranging from level 188 to 306. I don't made an estimation still, but although the new turn seems a little easier than the previous, I think there are more or less 25-30% of players that I can't beat due to my lack of equipment. If all goes well I should be able to place in the upper half of the ranking, but I think that despite my best efforts the next week I will be again in Sexpert I.

1 hour ago, Observer_X said:

Ended 63th in my previous Sexpert I. Lost one challenge point due to sleep. My third Sexpert I turn has 101 players (me included) ranging from level 188 to 306. I don't made an estimation still, but although the new turn seems a little easier than the previous, I think there are more or less 25-30% of players that I can't beat due to my lack of equipment. If all goes well I should be able to place in the upper half of the ranking, but I think that despite my best efforts the next week I will be again in Sexpert I.

Your not trying to improve your equipment?🙄

11 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Still in Sexpert II.
I finished around place 50 in my first Sexpert II season.
Right now I have seen fewer opponents I cannot beat, so I might end up in the 16-30 range this time.

In in the same league as you, i counted the opponents that i will have a hard time against +10k ego, and i counted 72.
It seems i will rank down to Sexpert I for the next league ;o 

9 minutes ago, EpicBacon said:

In in the same league as you, i counted the opponents that i will have a hard time against +10k ego, and i counted 72.
It seems i will rank down to Sexpert I for the next league ;o 

You are in my league????
How dare you!
En Garde, you scoundrel!

I am an idiot.

I (L 241 Ego 151K) got 15th place in the previous S1 league by 1 point with 2 hours to go by making 3 challenges I knew I would lose. I seem to be unable to add 3 to a number.

There are some pluses. I am sure I made the previous 15th place person very happy. They did not make any more challenges. Also, in the new S2 league I get to take on bunches of level 300s. With my best team, best gear, and boosted I took one poor sod right to the limit. He only had 110K ego left after I finished with him. Just 5 or 6 more crits and I would have had him.

So far I do not even have to think about tanking. There are about 23 people with ego < 160K in this league. I fought everybody I had a decent chance of stealing a win from in the first day. I am saving 3 I might be able to steal a win from if I get lucky with gear this week. Right now I am 105th out of 109 with nothing but losses ahead.

The moral of the story is: 15th in S1 == 106th in S2.

• Sad 2

Still in S1, could have promoted last week but purposefully avoided doing so. Currently in 1st, but I don't know if I can hold it. I'm still sticking to my habit of not promoting unless I can take first. But that's not interesting.

What is interesting is I have 3 lower level accounts, all in W2. For each of them, I only logged in 3-4 times last week. So each finished with between 135 and 180 points in W2. And each got the 16th-30th prize reward. I'm not implementing any kind of strategy with these accounts, just whatever happens happens. From this, I think a newly level 20 player could get up to at least W3 simply by staying active and spending all his points.

17 hours ago, casey said:

Your not trying to improve your equipment?🙄

Being a free player with a limited amount of resources, I thought on the matter a bit before deciding a line of behaviour. I can't still play Epic Pachinko because I haven't got all the regular troll girls and I don't want to risk wasting kobans. As I will need to play Great pachinko x10 as much as possible in the hope to get some adequated legendaries (and then pray Lady Luck), I decided I will hoard ymens until I will reach level 300 (294 now), and then to have something more I will wait the first appearance of the pachinko contest, then I will go all out on Great Pachinko x10 until (a lot) luck gives me six HC legendaries or (probably) I run out of ymens.

I am also a free player, and i held off from Epic Pachinco as well until i got to about 3 boss girls left or so. 
Then i did about 5 spins, it was a risk, but seeing as the pachinco girl vs the boss girl ratio was around 30:3 i think it was worth it.
The chance for Event girls is also 3 times higher then regular girls so the chance to get a boss girls should be low.
Then again it seems like 90% of the legend items are rainbow so...

On ‎11‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 4:59 PM, Observer_X said:

Being a free player with a limited amount of resources, I thought on the matter a bit before deciding a line of behaviour. I can't still play Epic Pachinko because I haven't got all the regular troll girls and I don't want to risk wasting kobans. As I will need to play Great pachinko x10 as much as possible in the hope to get some adequated legendaries (and then pray Lady Luck), I decided I will hoard ymens until I will reach level 300 (294 now), and then to have something more I will wait the first appearance of the pachinko contest, then I will go all out on Great Pachinko x10 until (a lot) luck gives me six HC legendaries or (probably) I run out of ymens.

I wish Both you and EpicBacon good luck this game becomes really slow when you are playing for free, I have patience but not that much9_9

On 11/23/2018 at 10:45 PM, EpicBacon said:

I am also a free player, and i held off from Epic Pachinco as well until i got to about 3 boss girls left or so. 
Then i did about 5 spins, it was a risk, but seeing as the pachinco girl vs the boss girl ratio was around 30:3 i think it was worth it.
The chance for Event girls is also 3 times higher then regular girls so the chance to get a boss girls should be low.
Then again it seems like 90% of the legend items are rainbow so...

I held off Epic Pachinko until the Anniversary event and as i only had 2 girls left on Roko and 60+ in Pachinko thought what the hell. Unluckily for me Venam dropped on my second 10x spin. Havent used Epic again yet as still got 1 girl on Roko.

As for league i am staying around 16 - 17 for now. Will see how high i can get on Wed before trying for promotion or not

Edited by bane
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

I'm pretty sure I've run out of winnable challenges.  Now begins the descent in the rankings.  Not sure if I will beat my rank from last season or not.  This league seems to have just as many if not more challenges I simply cannot win.  If only the market would have given me a few leg items in new slots or I had been able to get the girls from the last two events things might be better.  Just too many things left to random chance and RNG has not been kind.

Many koban spenders in my S2 - 110 players league so i am around 9th place. They are weaker than me so if I want to reach top four (or even first place with a bit of luck) I will have to refill some challenge points. I will decide what to do the last day.

I expect to lose my 1st position in W2 any minute now.  Will be hard pressed to remain top-4.

Really misread the competition based on how many 'non-'players there were in my previous seasons at W1 & W2, and the fact that I comfortably "settled" for 16th last season.

Nearly everyone in my top20 is in a club.  Is that helping them at this point or is that still to be implemented?  Don't know anyone in language-match clubs with space so not bothering to apply yet.

FWIW, if I was going to create a club it would be called "Paizuri Paradise". 😀

I was planning on tanking this season one more time on my HH account and guarantee a first place slot next season. However, I'm taking the risk and I'll shoot for the top of W3 this season. Levelwise, I'm 46 out of 101, but there's only three people I can't beat. The highest level player (318 compared to my 215) is inactive, the next seven players I've already beaten. The next player that I fought once and lost against (280), now looks like I can beat him after some level ups and upgrades, bringing the total down to two opponents I can't beat. Then there's another player at 269 that I can't beat, but he's also inactive.

Sorting by rank instead of by level, first place is a koban spender. He's 17 levels higher and 66 points ahead, but he's weaker than me and must be running out of winnable fights soon if not already. I'm on track to win all my fights, so I'll beat him. Same thing with second place, but he's even weaker and only two points ahead. I'll pass him and he has no chance of catching up (aside from temporarily with kobans). I'm in third. Fourth place is the one that worries me, and he might be be the one that keeps me out of first. We've been passing each other, so we're at more or less the same position, just the depending on when we spend our challenge tokens. He's stronger than me, but it has to be a recent thing, because I beat him before. I see he has three monostat legendaries and one multi-stat, so I think he had some luck on the pachinko recently. He can't beat the two opponents on I can beat, but I'm going to be pissed if it comes down to the one loss I had against a player that I can now beat.

Fifth place is even weaker than second place and spent less/no kobans. Sixth place is almost as strong as me, but a full 45 points behind. I don't need to worry even with refills. Everyone past that isn't a threat.

No matter what, I'll be in Sexpert 1 next season. Fingers crossed that I'll be first in my league this season.

Edited by Moe Overload
  • Like 2