How you doing in the "League"

casey

I won this week with exactly 6900 points B|.

I had a good distance from the second, JamesFrancoPhd with some hours to finish (he had rushed and unboosted the last day so he was for sure at 6683), but [CNO]Raiygaa was third at that moment with 6653, climbing fast from low positions and was strong. Matt was 4th with 6658 (same case as second) and Samael 5th with 6346 but perhaps he stepped up in the end because he was stronger and my main concern during the week. Some time ago I decided (following @Chthugha fine advices) to get some sleep and not getting up at the league reset (5AM for me), so I don't know the rest of the players exact position. It cost a refill but is worth it for your health.

image.png.e40b2b6663b6233b4e627dbffd9bed58.png

This week I have @Z-Wave and @Napo from my club, and also Dido and [CNO]Nishebro are strong. I expect at least to be in top 4 and with a bit of luck I could win.

• Like 4

Same old, same old, here. I finished #20 in last week's S2 league, and I'm currently #1 on the new one, no loss yet (though I'm sure it'll change). I've gained enough power that I can aim for 16-30 easily in S2 now, but I'm not sure it's time to promote to S3 just yet. We'll see.

• Like 1

finished 3rd last season:D the switch to kh seems to be the right move as i am earning about 200  points  per season more than when i was a hc player

this season's players in my league are tougher with several having attack power  of 70000+ and i have my team-leader @Chthugha in there as well to

make sure i don''t misbehave 9_9

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

Same old, same old, here. I finished #20 in last week's S2 league, and I'm currently #1 on the new one, no loss yet (though I'm sure it'll change). I've gained enough power that I can aim for 16-30 easily in S2 now, but I'm not sure it's time to promote to S3 just yet. We'll see.

My rule of thumb was that you should be strong enough to at least compete for top 4 before you promote to a new tier.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

In the end it turned out that my fears of not reaching again the 16-30 tier reward in my last Dicktator II were worthless. Despite losing a total of six tokens between oversleeping and super busy days, I had to renounce to use the last two tokens I had still available to avoid promotion. The final ranking scores, IMHO, were quite weird, with the first 5 a little over 6000 points, the following 5 a little over 5000, and the other high positions not reaching 5000, with the (by now) usual mob in the arc of a few points around 15th place.

It seems that my new league follows the same lines, so I expect a similar result the next week. Lately, I seem to have noticed fewer players tanking for demotion: I suppose that the increasing number of Dicktator III leagues is slowly stabilizing the situation, giving players weaker reasons to get demoted.

Well, so far, so good...

764800555_HHLeagueStory05.png.79a98adf88fefa70cee3e01a28b8ef42.png

I'm not sure this will hold to the end of the week, though. As you can see, there are still players over twice my level in there, and some of them buff themselves too. It would sure be sweet to promote by ending #1, if I can make it.

• Like 1

Two weeks ago in D3 I just scraped into 15th by 20 points (my highest ever finish B|)and spent an extra 800 kobans on boosters to do it. I only gained 300 or so and risked 800. Too close. I resolved to stick to 16-30.

My D3 league that just finished ended up being really easy. After my usual 1 day of orange and 5 days of green I was floating in the 13-29 range. I broke my resolve to stick to 16-30, went orange for the last day and ended up 9th, a good 120 pts over 16th. Only 240 extra kobans expended and a much better result. (new highest ever finish B|B|, pretty good for a L363ish).

This week I am in with Jelom and Gogeta but what happens up at their level has very little to do with me. Even the next tier down is unbeatable. The strength of the 2nd quartile will determine where I end up.

• Like 2

demoted with 882 points from d3 to d2 (sucks if you cant really fight because everyone will demote) and finding myself in a league with @casey (but his nutaku account is much weaker) and unfortunately one high lvl player with stats I cant probably beat (also KH :( )

• Like 1

finished last season with the classic ............what could i have done differently position of 2nd 9_9 but the player who won was close to 200 points ahead of me

.............also i can feel good in knowing that i finally figured  out the  proper booster combination for me, but i might try one other combination as an experiment

This season has the plus of not needing to buy  refills there are exactly 100 players in the league that i am in

• Like 2

I know that feeling. 2nd in D3 on Nutaku. I can only assume it was spheedy who indeed overtook me there. 4th over here, which I can only be happy about. It does raise the question how some players with about 10 levels more than me lost to a lower level charm guy 😂 I mean, casey finished 2 places above me (or was that post about your Nutaku account 🤔) and he was the lowest level of the higher level players.

Edited by Chthugha
  • Like 2

In the end, I didn't quite keep my #1 place in last week's S2, but I ended up #4 with #5 over 700 points behind me (and #1 almost 2K points above ^^). So, I finally promoted. Back to being the literal lowest level player of my league, this time in S3. I'm likely going to start a similar cycle as I went through in S2 for the past month or so, but I feel pretty okay about it. If I somehow manage to finish in the #46-60 range this week, I'll get almost the same rewards as I did in the #16-30 range in S2.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, snowman22 said:

This week I am in with Jelom and Gogeta but what happens up at their level has very little to do with me. Even the next tier down is unbeatable. The strength of the 2nd quartile will determine where I end up.

@snowman22 You are doing great for your level. This week you have been unlucky because there are a lot of strong (and boosted) players in our D3 group, for top 15 you should average over 18 points per fight, so it is out of the question unless you spend a lot in epic or even some legendary boosters. Try to stick with your booster strategy and secure a place in 16-30, and wait for a weaker group in the next weeks while you get stronger gaining levels and new gear.

In my case, I will do my best to win, but Gogeta superiority is undeniable, so realistically I will fight for 2-4, Yuzuru and Eivo will be tough, and there will be many more below pushing hard for that places too.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, linkdream said:

Finished 17th in D2.

This week is probably going to be my last week in D2 since not promoting even without boosters is becoming a hassle.

So you are saying you are ready for the big boys O.o .............just like the star college basketball player, it's a whole different story in the NBA9_9

well good luck with that .........last season in my D3 league there was a player with an ego of 518000  and he didn't finish in the top 4

• Thinking 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, linkdream said:

Finished 17th in D2.

This week is probably going to be my last week in D2 since not promoting even without boosters is becoming a hassle.

Don't tell me. I ended 19th in my league despite a) having lost four tokens at league start due to falling asleep, b) having lost 6 tokens on Sunday due to a day away, c) not having used any booster and d) having left unused another 8 tokens at league end (i may have used a couple, but i fell asleep again and I woke up at 5:10). Anyways, putting aside the experience lost, I am happy to be still in D2, given

2 hours ago, casey said:

last season in my D3 league there was a player with an ego of 518000  and he didn't finish in the top 4

what @casey said. Anyways, let me know if you're able to catch the 16-30 reward tier (or better) in D3, meaning no lesser rewards for you in comparison to promotion avoided in D2. In the only week I passed in D3 up to now, I sincerely wished that the leagues were never introduced into the game.

Regarding my new league, the basic situation seems exactly like the last weeks, apart the fact that I seem to have noticed a constantly increasing number of players with a total unboostered EGO over 300k (the majority of players in my last league were between 260k and 290k EGO). My impression is that In the long run (maybe not so long) the difficulty of Dicktator II may have a surge.

Strange, I'm observing the exact opposite trend in D2. Even the vast majority of players who are very much above average in level (say, 360+) don't hit 300k anymore. They're not even particularly close in many cases. (The average level is holding pretty steady around 345; bracket dilution and people levelling up seem to be roughly in balance for D2.)

Not that ego alone is a terribly useful indicator of strength anyway. This player has one of the highest egos in my current bracket:

image.png.20db401178ac525629276caf1f220f65.png

No, that's not chlorella boosters. It's

four legendary endurance items

The silly goose.

Edited by _shal_
  • Haha 2

18 hours ago, casey said:

So you are saying you are ready for the big boys O.o .............just like the star college basketball player, it's a whole different story in the NBA9_9

well good luck with that .........last season in my D3 league there was a player with an ego of 518000  and he didn't finish in the top 4

Like this guy who was in my league 2 weeks ago?

image.png.5b2bfcc4045e0630df056d827020b3c6.png

Yeah I know how harsh D3 is but I made this decision mainly because I need XP to catch up and staying in D2 means that I don't boost and need to restrain myself and loose XP to avoid promoting. It doesn't bother me if must be boosted non stop since I almost never play stupid pachinko and so I don't need kobans that much.

So the priority right now is XP even if I end up with kobans deficit.

Edited by linkdream

13 minutes ago, linkdream said:

Like this guy who was in my league 2 weeks ago?

image.png.5b2bfcc4045e0630df056d827020b3c6.png

Yeah I know how harsh D3 is but I made this decision mainly because I need XP to catch up and staying in D2 means that I don't boost and need to restrain myself and loose XP to avoid promoting. It doesn't bother me if must be boosted non stop since I almost never play stupid pachinko and so I don't need kobans that much.

So the priority right now is XP even if I end up with kobans deficit.

Yes that's the guy i was referring to Bran................but it's amazing how quickly he got cut down when you throw a 72000+ attack power at him

@[CNO] TK told me that this visual stat inflation is a bug. What you see isn't reflected on their stat when they are defending.

Since they are Russian, it might also be a Vodka side effect.

Edit: derp, my bad I misunderstood the message. What Slynia explained is what TK said.

Edited by linkdream