How you doing in the "League"

casey

I've ranked 17th his season, most probably the best spot I'll get before I decide going seriously for promotion to D3, which I plan to do in a few weeks. I expect to be there soon, with the best players, though aiming for the top spots will be out of my reach for quite a time XD

Have fun, and see you, people ;)

The season just ended was interesting as we had an informal club competition .........3 of the highest ranked members in our club (re: game level)

were in the same league: congratulations to @rayley I finished 2nd, @Chthugha finished 3rd.........i take pride in the fact that our club members finished 1,  2,  3

in the league standings

This season i'm going to take it easy and go for a 5 - 15 finish as i have worked out that the difference between finishing 2 - 4 and 5 -15 in terms of 

koban prizes is only 360 (the way i play the game) .............the combative points and ymen price differences is not relevant to me

• Like 2

The past week was a bit weird for me in my S3 league. The theme was basically "Should I Stay or Should I Go?" ^^ I've been in top 10 nearly all week, but I was never even close to breaking top 4 (the top 5 players all had 2k+ points on me). So at some point, I decided I didn't want to promote to D1 prematurely and with a low-ish score, and I didn't fight at all for the past couple of days, hoping to go down to the 16-30 range. I barely made it in the end: #16 with only 19 points less than the guy who ended up #15!

It was tempting to get more kobans and extra combativity from higher tier rewards during the event, but I decided that when I do promote to D1, it will be from a top 4 position. I don't want to leave S3 until I can dominate it. ^^ It might be this week, or a few weeks from now, but I'm not in a hurry. I'll have to be more careful so I don't risk accidental promotion from now on, though.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, jelom said:

I am back in the winner's side after two weeks in second place. :D I won my D3 with 6874 points, a good mark.

image.png.2afeb04c8816f7e348b3e5fc705ad53d.png

This week I am with @GeorgeMTO so it will be hard for sure.

Imagine how hard for me, being with the both of you. :o 

I had a surprise top 4 finish last week. I caught some big guys unboosted early on and went for it. Finished 4th while being 18th in lvl. 

wow.jpg

• Like 3

Although the situation is still stable for me (ended 17th in my last Dicktator II) I was quite right about the amount of fighting. I found myself at 17th place only when I saw the results, as with my last token, gained ten minutes before league end, i reached 16th place. Moreover, although last week I had again some battles where I purposedly lowered my strength to get low points, differently from previous weeks I used every available free token.

I had only a brief look at my league in its entirety, but for now this week appears a little easier than the last one. Although i am the 5th highest in level, many players with a level lower than mine have a (supposedly) unboostered EGO even 20-30k higher than me, so the moment when I will be able to won Dicktator II without boosters (should I ever reach it) is still far.

Edited by Observer_X
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, DHarry said:

Imagine how hard for me, being with the both of you. :o 

I had a surprise top 4 finish last week. I caught some big guys unboosted early on and went for it. Finished 4th while being 18th in lvl. 

I apologize for not seeing you in the same league @DHarry I was really sleepy this morning.

Congrats for your 4th place. I expect you to be in top 15 as a minimum, top 4 will be very contested this week.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, jelom said:

I apologize for not seeing you in the same league @DHarry I was really sleepy this morning.

Congrats for your 4th place. I expect you to be in top 15 as a minimum, top 4 will be very contested this week.

No worries, I was way down as 22nd highest lvl. :P 

And yes, top 4 is nearly impossible. Then again, that's what I thought last week. But the goal is at least top 15 yes. But not 5th. 6-15 is ok. ;) 

• Like 2

On 11/21/2019 at 4:09 AM, Crimson scale said:

I haven't gotten top 15 since they removed the countdown to the finish. I can never seem to remember to be there when the new league rolls around.

come on if your serious about your league play, you would know when the season ends9_9 ..........it's the same every week...........besides you should have enough

combat credits to finish a couple hours early anyhow.............if your team is good enough you can post your final score early and let your competitors play catch you if they can

• Like 1

Change of plans: I'm promoting to D1 anyway. I'm stuck at #6 as of this writing, not sure I can break top 4 even with better boosters, but we'll see. I would rather have moved up with a better score, but I'll take a top 15 over having to skip fights every week.

• Like 1

won my d2 league with 7019 points, both second and third had 6607 points - was a really weak league obviously

d3 still is demotion time

edit: well, apparently i missed the current league enrollment and with that also my rewards -.-

Edited by blaa