How you doing in the "League"

casey

I am still in the D1 league progression (by my own choice now). This week the average level player is about 285 (182-376), and I am holding my own in the 16-30 bracket. I mentioned this is by choice and it is true because with the competition this week if I decided to spend the kobans, I am sure I would advance to the D2 league. I won't do that this week as it would cost me 2-3 million and over 500 kobans to play in the D2's at my level of experience.

• Like 1

On 12/5/2019 at 6:13 AM, _shal_ said:

Got to score a whopping 5 points in D3 this past season, the demotion line was at 11. I'm lucky that last week's league start problems prevented me from using the initial 15 tokens with my expiring boosters as I normally do. Gonna stop doing that now, 4000 XP ain't worth getting stuck in D3.

The new D2 looks fairly promising at least, though it's possible that some major threat has yet to show up via the re-join mechanic.

A major threat did join halfway through the first day, but...

image.png.dfa414493d91096ee13fd3c5fc7c89a3.png

Late entrant youpikai could have easily crushed me, I reckon, if he hadn't spent at least half his boost slots on epic/legendary chlorellas, epic/legendary jujubes (!) and even one full set of rares. 4 of the top 5 were KH players, only #3 was Charm. (And he had to permaboost heavily to get there, although he was also sabotaging himself with a wrong-class beta girl...) #5 was somebody I didn't have on my radar as a likely high finisher at all - he just showed up with that near-7000 score suddenly about 12 hours before the end, briefly taking the lead. Probably should have gone for 16th though.

High scores in any case thanks to the bracket finishing with 107 players. 23.7 points average for me, roughly on par with my last couple of D2 turns.

My new D3 bracket has only a single KH player in the 11 highest-levelled players from level 411 to 394 (+ 8 HC and 2 Charm), and that KH has never finished better than 16th in D3. The next few KH's from level 391 on down have also never finished anywhere near the top, so this bracket could see some surprise results. Level 411 HC admiral is 9 levels higher than the next player (who is the sole KH) but has yet to finish in 1st place in any season...maybe this time. I'm tanking, of course, hopefully with a lot more XP than two weeks ago.

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 2

On another note, this past week's Wanker 1 bracket in which I had an account ended with just about 400 players in it, around half of them scoring points and the rest presumably getting zero-point deactivations again. Much lower than the 6000+ from the first week under the new system, but still far from balancing out with Wanker 2 again.

The Wanker 2 bracket I had access to still had over 30 zero-pointers...way down from the 60-70 it used to be, but still sizable amounts of inactive players. Lots of late joins there, too, the bracket finished with 114 in total. Wanker 3 ended with 105 players in both brackets I had accounts parked in, with 11 and 13 zeros respectively. (I've moved one of those W3 accounts up to S1 again for more coverage...been too lazy to keep it there in recent weeks.)

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I got Top 4 placement as as I hoped for. Congrats to Kilik77 on the victory.

This week is a funny one. There is no clear candidate for 1st place, but there are 6 players who are very close contenders for the top. If you guys have any tips for Gear configuration and Rainbow-KnowHow ratio, here is the chance to help me out before I shoot myself in the foot and land myself outside Top 4 🤣

• Like 4

This week I managed to win again in D3 with 6908 points, a good score. Yayane played very well and with a steady pace managed to be second, he could have won in case I wouldn't have choosed when to fight the stronger boosted players. Mimil tried a very different strategy, not scoring any points until the last hours of the season and making a final rush to the third place, I was expecting something like that, although apparently it seemed he was for a demotion to D2 with his 0 points. In the fourth position Mysery did a good job surpassing other high level players.

image.png.831c2dccbad4b5af1aebcc6cb7c4ee07.png

For the coming week I am paired with Cadmos lv 421, he es charm so I have a chance, and Eivo lv 412 KH, so to win I need to manage my boosters and choose the fights.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, casey said:

finished 2nd in D3 last season , but am disappointed i thought i was the team to beat...........this season i'm conceding the victory to @Habi he's level 424

which is to tough for me

I finished 3rd, with many contenders of higher lvl than me constantly boosted, I even came close to 2nd. But another 3rd is great, take that over 5th any day. 😂

This week I have you and Habi and some other high lvl players to compete with. Top 15, sure. But another 2-4 is unlikely. 

Screenshot_20191212_210845.jpg

Screenshot_20191212_210811.jpg

• Like 3

Well, #38 in my D1 this time, and I was playing from behind and slowly catching up the whole week. I only broke top 45 on the last day. ^^ Still much bigger rewards than what I was getting in S3's top 30, so I'm glad.

Not sure if I was in a particularly weak league for D1 the week prior or if that one was particularly strong. I suspect a number of players were severely lagging behind on raw stats for their (pretty high) level and some might have finally caught up thanks to the x10 button. It might also be a factor. This week should be somewhere in the middle, it seems. I'm only the second lowest level, too! ^^

• Like 2

Ended again on 17th place, and had even to ditch the last 6 battle tokens to avoid 14th place. Up to now it seems that added players had little effect, on my personal results at least. My new league seems to have an unusual quantity of 300+K EGO players, and if this is confirmed then it should have a consistent impact on the overall performance. As usual, we shall see.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, DHarry said:

I finished 3rd, with many contenders of higher lvl than me constantly boosted, I even came close to 2nd. But another 3rd is great, take that over 5th any day. 😂

This week I have you and Habi and some other high lvl players to compete with. Top 15, sure. But another 2-4 is unlikely. 

Totally agree with you 5th is tough place to finish ...............maybe the only thing worse is 15th in D2O.o

• Like 2

On 12/14/2019 at 1:22 PM, snowman22 said:

My vote is for 16th last, with points, in any league but extra <doh!> if it is D3.

Result wise yes probably. But it is within your control. And you could have stayed on 0 and still be ok at 16th last and relegate. 5th (or 2nd) within a few points after all your fights are done is harder imho. 

Well, it's the end of my 3rd week in D1, and it didn't go as I expected (but in a good way). I'm actually already back to my former S3 situation, at least for this week. I was top 5 at some point, then I had to skip attacks and be careful not to earn too many points so that others could catch up. Since yesterday, I've been letting my attacks go to waste unless I have a good enough margin to avoid top 15, or I'm falling behind to stay in top 30.

1100229487_HHLeagueStory08.png.8de0c44bd915c91d51d21e101609d923.png

So, at this point I know that I still don't know what's the average power level I can expect from the competition in D1. First week was pretty easy and I made top 30, but wasn't anywhere near close to reaching top 15 even if I had aimed for it, which I didn't. Second week was way harder and I had to fight tooth and nails to barely end up in top 45. Third week, easy AF to the point that it felt like being back in S3... ^^ So no pattern seems to emerge so far. But I'm pretty sure I don't want to promote to D2 quite yet, so I'll figure it out as I go further in D1.

• Like 3

An hour early from League reset, but I'm pretty sure this is the final look for my bracket.

102 players in the bracket, coming to a total of 306 battles. I averaged 22.55 per battle whereas Tatouf beat me out with 22.83 per battle. I can't say I'm upset, our averages turned out to be pretty close and I played this week as diligently as I could waiting for people to get off boosters etc. etc. I just got outclassed by someone who has a comfortable lead in levels, therefore stats than me.

That's 3 weeks straight now for 2nd place in D3, after placing 1st for 3 weeks in the same Div. Hopefully if this is a trend, I'm back to another 3 weeks in 1st LMAO 😋 Unless I'm stuck with Gogeta for another 2 weeks or Tatouf again, then it's sadboiz for life.

2ndsad.png

Edited by JamesFrancoPhD
  • Like 3

1b40a746c13e56373390e2e20b987cad.png

Most likely the ending of my league (screen taken 30 seconds for the end) - and I am waiting for tomorrow to get my league rewards.

It was a curious seasons, got plenty of people higher in lvl and stats than me, but nobody cared to booster up all week, like for instance funnybone, who just got boosted the last 12 hours. If he would have perma-boosted I probably wouldnt have won. I also had two KH-players which had better stats than me, but both stayed in d2.

However, I am glad that all people played how they did. 😃 The four person are one KH, 2 HC, one Charm

• Like 2

Yay, I hauled in another D3 victory for Club Fairy Tail.

__lucy_heartfilia_and_rebecca_fairy_tail_and_1_more_drawn_by_mashima_hiro__0781c77d6e035b8bbf3e0814bdb1a3fc.thumb.jpg.d28715987ff5e30c0c83a21460296ddb.jpg

This one was really close call. The player on 2nd place was every bit as strong as me, and I only won with a margin of 21 points.

Edited by Fiel
  • Like 1

Finished 88th of 102 in D3 as intended, so back to D2. 1212 points, about 19,000 XP...not great, but okay enough.

image.png.377fdeae5e709bb2889d3dcd59e4a8f5.png

Was a wide-open bracket as expected, and if that score held it's a winning average of only 21.73.

#6 was done by early Saturday, and #5 and IIRC also #3 finished sometime on Tuesday.

In D2 I'm again the only player who has won there before, and the biggest threat (KH player, 17 levels higher) seems like he might be going for demotion - his profile shows a best result of 1x 2nd in D2, but 6x 1st in D1.

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 2

This week has been my more close win to date. I was tied with @Eivo whit only one fight left ... 😅 I had to made my record average to win.😎

He was ahead all the week, using a setup with high attack leaving defense and harmony low, a trend I have seen with other players. Cadmos didin't participate in the league during the week, making all his points in an hour yesterday, add to it being Charm and he couldn't win.

image.png.bcabf6f9a09af82ed08d24edb1b48126.png

I expect this week to be a bit easier cylon lv 407 and Nari lv 404 are the main opponents.

Edited by jelom
  • Like 2