How you doing in the "League"

casey

------------------
D3 run #154 2023/08/03-10 (Thyra Week 12; still no LG available for me?!😞

Final rank #3 (Top 4 baby! ^^).

image.png

2 hours ago, Darkyz_ said:

image.png.6082edfa266ab7108e8816477e22579c.png

My own screenshot is a bit outdated, so thanks for sharing yours! I'm particularly glad for @Rylarth as this confirms he squeezed himself into the top 4 near the end, beating vxvvvxvxvxvxvcl or whatever and his mid-week push that was a bit over the top and with no sufficient follow up to make it worth it. I expected @ArchimHead to have a shot as well, not so much based on his league history (couldn't check his profile when the league started, though thanks to MM and Zoo and more I was able to since then), but simply on his overall account power based on having him many times as an opponent in Season (usually weakened like the good sports that he is, which everybody should always do for Seasons especially during SE). Looks like he's just in chillax top 15 mode, which is good for him and good for me to know for future reference. ^^

Other than that, no surprise whatsoever indeed.

I always knew @Darkyz_ and JDLL would take up the first two spots (had no idea Jean was on vacation which guaranteed Darkyz the win, and I didn't bother either of them with a 75pts trade, but it didn't change the outcome for me either way). Congrats for the win. I'm quite happy taking a top 4 in such an imbalanced transitional meta with the light bulbs shaking things up even more and quicker than the previous RPG garbage power creep P2W-oriented patches.

2 hours ago, Darkyz_ said:

No big surprise this week, as soon as my beloved clubmate jeandelalune told me he was in vacation mode, I knew this was a guaranteed win, there was no serious contestant (only "NPCs" as the 3rd place would say 😏), so I was able to go into chill mode the first week without the need to use any bulb or much cordys.

Well, I suppose for you or JDLL Rylarth or myself might be lumped with the NPCs as a shortcut. It was especially the case this week with the light bulb heavily favoring you guys who finance the game and got a bigger power boost way earlier than us peasants from the latest patch as you do for every such patch, expectedly. Even though the expected ballparks have increased significantly since GG was introduced, the very notion that you went in chill mode for even parts of that league and still got an outrageous 24.68/25 average score speaks volumes about that.

Also of note, in my particular case: I went all-in on my Blue MG set as my main asset, and obv a week of the Yellow with very few strong Blues available was a really bad phase for me (I played about 2/3 of my fights in phase 1 when all the juicy Red teams gave me a sweet edge, but still, I didn't overdo it because I knew I couldn't win this one).

But technically, the real Gap here is between either #3 and #4 or #5 and #6, depending how you look at it. Top 4 contenders can't really be NPCs even if they can't contest your #1 finish. And Rylarth and I are still definitely top 4 contenders, even in the current meta. We'll have to see what the next few weeks of blessings bring to the table, though. I have a feeling it will get a lot worse for us before it gets better. This week of the rare kind of masks the real extent of the crazy power creep that Girl Skills brought to whaling veterans. As soon as we resume our regular weeks of only Mythics and Legendaries being relevant, you guys having all that extra power while I'm not even close to skilling a single M6 or even L5 will surely sting a lot more than it did with blessed Rares this week.

Anyways, it's "only a matter of time" as always. Except that, as always, by the time we peasants catch up to you VIPs on Girl Gear and Girl Skills, who knows what else will have been introduced that you'll already fully benefit from while we'll only start counting the years until we can? ^^ Maybe skills for equipment next?

Good luck have fun this week, folks. Stay safe!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • uwu 1
  • GG 2

3 hours ago, Darkyz_ said:

I think you're missing the most important aspect of team weakening (maybe because you don't experience it on a day-to-day basis, that's fine) : it's a social tool, it strenghtens bonds between club mates and even across clubs 🥰

It can also break bonds and create beefs... 😢

• Sad 1
  • Hug 3

il y a 56 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

Top 4 contenders can't really be NPCs even if they can't contest your #1 finish.

You know I was just teasing you, right ? 😘

Of course, you're not a NPC, you're just in the 3rd group of "needing bracket luck to win", behind the 10-15 monsters and as many outsiders that can beat too confident monsters daring to go on a chill week against them.

And the recent additions widened the gap between those groups, obviously, we all agree on that 😩

• Like 2
  • Hearts 1

Score: 7,092
Avg: 23.88
Boosters:  5x 4 Cords (297 fights), & 3 LMs (-1,350 kos).
Refills: 9.59 (-1,813 kos~143 fights).
Profit: +4,055 kos
Player Lvl: 526
Avg Player Lvl: 529.32 -> 530.25

Maxed Girls: 20/26 M6s & 47/135 L5s
Defeats: 0/297 fights
Opponents: 99

Max TP: 191.8k -> 190k.
Mythic Gear: 6 Charm Atk: 3 Balanced, 2 Physical, & 1 Sensual.

L5 Girl: None available.  New LG expected when?  Thyra was added 12 weeks ago.

Finished 1st.  It's my 4th time.  Spent 20 cords, and ~3.2k kos on refills and LMs, so I figured I'd at least finish in the top 4, which would've left me w/ just a 1.6k kos profit, instead of 4k kos.  Got carried away testing out the new booster detection.  Earned my 2nd highest avg of 23.88 (highest was 23.92).  Seeing boosters now makes it easier, but still need to use your discretion, to discern if a player is actually un-boosted.  There were 7 other prior first place winners in my bracket, but they didn't aim higher than I did.  I could see some weren't always using 4 cords, and therefore not really a threat.

Only recognized @Antimon.  I think he got his first top 15 (13th place).  If so, kudos!  Not sure, b/c my screenshot is from 6 hrs before the end.

I'll just use gins this week, since I'm low on cords.  I'll try to save cords for when the next L5 is added.  At most, I'd push for a top 4.  Doing alright koban-wise anyway.  Have enough resources for this month's goals: one L5 from the current LD, the DP girls, Alexa's MDR, and EM Bianca's MDR (where I'll probably get the SE's cards).

image.png

• Like 2
  • GG 6

Chill 6th place, no AME, no koban spent, 3 ginseng, 1 cordy all week long.
Lost 5 fights at the end because boosters expired while waiting for natural regen and I did not have a shot at Top 4 and was feeling safe with my 6400 points.
I suppose Top 4 did not change much in the 1h left with govenants taking 1st as expected (maybe crack doing some fights because his score didn't move from 6am CET to 12am) :image.thumb.png.6e0e4e71be829af35435c2d741a79f63.png

Edited by mdnoria
  • Like 2
  • Hearts 1
  • GG 3

5 ore fa, Ravi-Sama ha scritto:

Only recognized @Antimon.  I think he got his first top 15 (13th place).  If so, kudos!  Not sure, b/c my screenshot is from 6 hrs before the end.

Yep, first top 15 for me, thanks @Ravi-Sama 😊 it was excrutiating living through the last couple of hours having already finished all my fights.

It was the first time I was able to stay in top 15 throughout all the week, so I kind of had my hopes up, but to be honest I was expecting to be ruthlessly pushed back in top 30/top 45 at any moment. Luckily I wasn't kicked out last minute 😂

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 3
  • Hearts 1
  • GG 4

Plodding along 🍺

hh-leagues-81023.thumb.png.85253ac6661da77a7f4be5ef11a6e15a.png

No secret, I am not a fan of the "redesign," but the scripts are progressing in bringing back the fun aspect that KK destroyed. The "3-combat" option is excellent, and it was something I asked for over two years ago.

That's all, folks. Have fun, and I'll c'ya on the flip side. 😃

• Like 3
  • GG 3

image.thumb.png.35ffef96177931001275d9da8b65c608.png

Second 1st in a row. With this win I can afford DP and the MDR of Alexa (if there isn't a too bad streak in) so it's more than nice. Had feared that Vegeta, Lolliz or 123456 would score higher, but thankfully they didn't go all in.

I used lvl750 teams, had one girl (Capricorn) skilled to skill3: 1/4 (no more bulbs avalaible). I used 4 Ginseng and LM Booster.

image.png.94874803d95fc844685948219f186867.png

With Dudule in this weeks League I don't expect another 1st. top4 should be doable

@430i Had no problem with the rewards.

Edited by bolitho76
  • GG 6

@430i

It is actually your script which masks the rewards as it reloads the table (I guess) 😄. Disable it once, claim the rewards, enable it again. At least that helped for me.

Big jump for me from 51st last time to 25th this time:

image.png.621bee5e5e08a2586be0c6db89a12e6e.png 

And I missed 3 fights because I was not able to get online today until 4 minutes before reset, needing to concentrate to still get 4th in CbC 😄.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • GG 2

31 minutes ago, 430i said:

Haha, yeah I noticed that, I attempted a fix, but couldnt test it as thoroughly, as I already claimed the rewards...

A right, I also totally forgot that leaving them unclaimed could help to find and test a fix. I was so curious and excited whether and that I remained in 16-30 bracket, after the most stressful 4 minutes I ever had in the game, jumping between CC, villain and harem (god dammit that it is sooo slow) sorting priorities in my had and getting the best out of CbC and DC. So with the relieve that I made it, I just hit that button, wiping the sweat from the forehead.

I again realised how much time and clicks HH++ saves you doing all that: villain menu, fast skip, girl upgrade quick navigation, ...

And on top of all that, a nasty wasp found the way into my room, but as always until now never found it out again. She seems to be as interested into the game as me, and strangely also into my work, having a regular look at my screen 😵.

Edited by Horsting
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

image.thumb.png.35ffef96177931001275d9da8b65c608.png

Second 1st in a row. With this win I can afford DP and the MDR of Alexa (if there isn't a too bad streak in) so it's more than nice. Had feared that Vegeta, Lolliz or 123456 would score higher, but thankfully they didn't go all in.

I‘m currently on vacation and did most of my fights with my fight-15–button, without buffs or anything, so getting 2nd is actually great. Congratulations to your win.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Surprised :O 1
  • GG 1

------------------
D3 run #155 2023/08/10-17 (Thyra Week 13; Kichi Week 1, retroactively)

Final rank #2. :(🚬

image.png

image.png

It's not looking good for SE and Bianca's MDR for me, right now. I really needed a win here. Very expensive for a mere top 4, too. I would likely have made a bigger profit with a cheap top 15 instead. In my defense, I had no idea who Filip was and I only found out he had a dozen D3 wins under his belt late in the week when the scripts showed it to me. I thought this was a weak group where I could take the win comfortably even though I have no invaluable light bulbs to speak of and I'm far behind in the GG race. Oh well. V_v Congrats for your win, whoever you are.

• Like 2
  • Hug 4
  • GG 1

RL got in the way this week, but I still managed a top 4 win which made for a nice consolation prize for the RL problems.

hh-leagues-81723.thumb.png.c9f7be443d6dc32c9ed99d65ca4e7643.png

I caught @Erin86 unboosted for the first combat, then got a phone call I had to take. Not good since he was online and reboosted before I could get back to the game. I was astonished to get 20 points on the final combat, but I'll take it. 🤣

That's all, folks. Have fun, and I'll see you on the flip side. 😃

• Like 3
  • GG 2

36 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

he was online and reboosted before I could get back to the game. I was astonished to get 20 points on the final combat, but I'll take it. 🤣

In my case, new boosters never become effective until nest snapshot. The boosters are shown, the timer starts etc, but the stats remain the same they were when the previous boosters expired. So probably you were just unlucky with the 13 and the 20 was pretty much expected.

• Like 1

Score: 6423
Avg: 21.63
Boosters:  7x 4 Gins (297 fights).
Refills: 3.15 (-595 kos~47 fights).
Profit: +2,291 kos
Player Lvl: 527
Avg Player Lvl: 520.34 -> 521.12

Maxed Girls: 21/26 M6s & 47/138 L5s
Defeats: 11/297 fights
Opponents: 99

Max TP: 191k -> 219.8k.
Mythic Gear: 6 Charm Atk: 3 Voyeur, 1 Physical, 1 Dom, & 1 Sensual.

L5 Girl: 27% for Kichi  - a parody of Reimu Hakurei from Touhou Project.

Finished 8th.  Used 4 gins throughout.  Did some refills for the DP, and then some at the end to finish my fights.  Played really casually, didn't care if players were un-boosted.  I just did 3 fights vs. anyone w/ either the least power, or highest E[X]. 

Nice to have a new league girl to progress towards, even though I don't really like her "Toon Dude" art.  She's a black-haired submissive, which isn't very useful, from an element or skill perspective.  Not familiar w/ Touhou Project.  The original character was a shrine maiden.  Meh.  Then again, she has 70k fan art, so maybe I just live under a rock.

Anyway, recognized @Tom208.  I think he finished 2nd.

I think I'll take it easy this week too.  Don't have enough bulbs to experiment yet, and still stocking up cords.

image.png
Art by masaki ekakiningen.

• Like 2
  • GG 3

Long time since I posted here. All these PvP Features introduced killed it a little bit for me (Mythic Equip, Girl Equip, Girl Skills, Level Cap Raise, did I forget something?)

But this was an interesting group so I wanted to share:

image.thumb.png.bf17eba00b9171e1e3c09c99e19e1e37.png

I never experienced such a strong field. Top 7 at the end was close together. The screen is ~15min before reset. My end result was #7. Maybe "Sla..." hold back some fights for the last minutes. This was my weakest result for a long time. Unfortunately in a time with so many events, I'm in the the need of the Top 4 Kobans, which I usually get.

The new league layout made it really tough for me to follow the progress and make good decisions. I had to play some days on the phone because I was away. I have also some problems with the styling, so some parts are missing/covered, although I keep all the scripts up to date (big thanks to every script maintainer).

All in all I should have invested a little bit more to secure a Top4. Because I already used one League Booster and had to inveset in some refills, because I was away, the result for a Top 15 in the current time was too expensive.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Hug 1

image.thumb.png.ba975a4a1d277ca0900c68d0b81f8912.png

This ended unexpected. With the avalaible girls I had expected a harder fight to reach top4 placements. That I have only a gap of 27 points to the winning this League was surprising. My rng-luck wasn't bad (-18,93 against expected) and with a little bit more luck in rng and avoiding the mistake with the 3 fights I had done unboosted because I oversaw that I run out of booster, there had been a win possible. Well, the main part of to short points came from a part of the game I can't manipulate so the result is fine in the end. Gratulation to Oda for his 4th win. 430i had done a good work and ended in the top4.

I used lvl750 girls in my battleteams, 4 Ginseng and LM Booster.

image.png.888ff46532a023b8d6f9d898fb967c87.png

I'm at 9th in the level-ranking in the new League. I think a top4 is reachable, winning the League would need RNG luck and mistakes from the other potential top-scorer so I don't hold breath on it.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 4
  • GG 1

------------------
D3 run #156 2023/08/17-24 (Kichi Week 2)

image.png

Mostly a race against myself, which I've won (pretty sure this is my highest average to date). ^^

I mostly expected competition from Link, but it seems that he's in top 15 and chill mode these days (which is good to know since he's in my group for the new league too). I'm still glad I've played it as tight as I could, as Figgis proved more challenging than I anticipated, and I really needed that win. Plus, after my long min-maxing session for Phase 2, I wanted to see my team perform! ^^

• Like 2
  • GG 4