How you doing in the "League"

casey

Still a top 4. However, I was hoping to make Top 1 but I must congratulate @FrostBurn1 who played well. I haven't watched him enough and i didn't took him unboosted.

The final gap in points isn't so small. I put it on a bit of bad luck on the judges and on the advantage given by the partially corrected bug on the charms (I didn't make a lot of mistakes and I only had to fight 5 boosted players).

On the other hand, I have been deboosted several times over an hour and I think the game caught me in this state once or twice which gave my opponents an advantage of ten points maximum. 

No loss, quite good mean of 22,6 points.

450059827_Captureligues..thumb.JPG.deb0b9940d07cea468d1a43fcf77b674.JPG

• Like 8

as expected i placed top4 this week again, 22,52525253 average, 100 players

image.png.6c892b1bf031dcef51a7f3d9469073e9.png

a little surprise to me was teus, who I havent played so far (or at least I cant remember) and also havent had that great of a record, but they almost beat me for 2nd. Karistea was out of reach, and top5 wasnt even near.

Top9: ch, ch, ch, kh, kh, ch, kh, ch, HC

My average should have been better, but by accident i played a x15 with an unfortunate setup and at least 3 boosted players in this round. Luckily it was the bottom 5 and it wasnt relevant at all.

Also interessting this week: There were a lot of players with beta girl from a different class. Never have seens so many before (around 20). KC was also a big help, I guess.

Also: More and more high levle players seem to switch to CH, as I say almost every week: balance leagues, make it more interessting for active players and more chances for a good spot for low level players.

Overall, it's maybe even safe to say now, that a top4 is more usual than a top15 for me. That's great news!

edit: This week looks also like a top4, but it isnt as clear as it was this week, with papermoon and fredxxx I will not get a better placement than top3. In the end I am hoping that XP-LC on the last day of this league will help me to secure it.

Edited by blaa
  • Like 10

I was hoping to get Top4 this week, but I've failed even though I have finished with my best ever result - 22,36

Oliver and aizen were perma boosted, I have won all fights. My average before those last six fights was 22,45 which would have been enough for 4th place.

CH,CH,CH,CH,CH,CH,CH,CH,KH...

liga.jpg.2d9f9c5c7489fbf70b6614b8f5cf6eb9.jpg

I dont have a chance this week as I've got Oliver again and Sygfried and some other guys, so I will not even try.

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, mates said:

I was hoping to get Top4 this week, but I've failed even though I have finished with my best ever result - 22,36

it's getting better every week, maybe soon I dont want you in any of my leagues :D

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, blaa said:

it's getting better every week, maybe soon I dont want you in any of my leagues :D

Yeah, I'm really trying! But it's still too far from your results and I still don't understand how you do it :D But I will get there sooner or later! Can't wait for my first beating from you :D

Last weeks results:
leagued3.JPG

Poor @DHarry, I saw his final rush where he ended up in 4th place, only to be overtaken by an even later rusher (Manu), pushing him out of top 4 (Screenshot taken 10 mins before end, as I had to leave then). Darkyz made an surprisingly low final score once again. I still think he's not trying his best whenever he's with me as I've seen him getting way higher averages several times. 

This week I think I'll just take a seat back and aim for top 4, really busy week at work and I'm with Phoenix who have beaten me before so I have no time to rest if I wanna win anyway.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Another week in D3, started at level 392, finished at level 393.

Here are the screenshots taken 6 minute before the end (well, the usual end time, not the end of this league 😁 )

IMG_20210513_125430.thumb.png.b6390e062fc23cc4c0852ea1bc5df9f1.pngIMG_20210513_125536.thumb.png.788880f398643bb6096ef8f55408652a.png

Final rank: 12th.

Boosters used : 24 legendaries (3 cordyceps / 1 gingseng 6 times).

101 players -> 100 opponents -> 300 possible fights -> 300 fights performed -> 297 wins and 3 losses (against 1 player never unboosted: clem). 

Good average score (20.11) and 2nd top 15 since I started D3.

I don't know if the 2nd mythic girl made that new top 15 possible or if I was just lucky to be in that league but whatever, I take it. We'll see if I can do that again next week. 

• Like 10

On 5/14/2021 at 12:14 AM, Slynia said:

Last weeks results:
leagued3.JPG

Poor @DHarry, I saw his final rush where he ended up in 4th place, only to be overtaken by an even later rusher (Manu), pushing him out of top 4 (Screenshot taken 10 mins before end, as I had to leave then). Darkyz made an surprisingly low final score once again. I still think he's not trying his best whenever he's with me as I've seen him getting way higher averages several times. 

This week I think I'll just take a seat back and aim for top 4, really busy week at work and I'm with Phoenix who have beaten me before so I have no time to rest if I wanna win anyway.

Yeah, too bad. I had a busy week and couldn't play as much as I like. Resulting in a whopping 13 players I needed to fight while the were boosted. I was actually surprised to make it to 4 th before the drop back to fifth. Well, I've need fifth by 1 point once. So I can deal with it now. 😂

But at least I have this for my picture book: 

Screenshot_20210511_113235_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.18570b96b1ccd383850219056726ed3a.jpg

Somehow I did get lucky and catch you without boosters. 😉

Edited by DHarry
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Guys, I have a question. Yesterday I've catched Oliver unboosted for a first time in the last two weeks. How is his ego so low(thats what I have at my lvl) yet his attack is still pretty high? Why was I so weak against him? I was at 4x ginseng, with 6 monos I've got from him 17, 17 and 20.

I was also able to defeat sygfried for a first time ever. When the league started he was fully boosted, I've checked at 17:50 and he was maybe completely unboosted or half, i'm not sure as his stats were still pretty high. Anyway, I saw the opportunity and went for it, with 4x cordys I've got 16,16 and 20, still better than 3 losses :D 

image.thumb.png.7e363da8e7cf4656ec475de7f553408e.png

6 minutes ago, mates said:

Guys, I have a question. Yesterday I've catched Oliver unboosted for a first time in the last two weeks. How is his ego so low(thats what I have at my lvl) yet his attack is still pretty high? Why was I so weak against him? I was at 4x ginseng, with 6 monos I've got from him 17, 17 and 20.

I was also able to defeat sygfried for a first time ever. When the league started he was fully boosted, I've checked at 17:50 and he was maybe completely unboosted or half, i'm not sure as his stats were still pretty high. Anyway, I saw the opportunity and went for it, with 4x cordys I've got 16,16 and 20, still better than 3 losses :D 

My guess is that he had horrible equipment but was still boosted, maybe with cordyceps.

Also, I'm pretty sure he reached his orgasms every three rounds. Did you take a look at the extended simulation in the javascript console?

Edited by Kenrae

2 hours ago, mates said:

yeah, this stats indicate boosters but different equipement (I talked to them on discord, and they confirmed it). Thanks for your screenshot, it helps for another question I am having about the mid snapshots. Cant say more atm, but it showed me a track I can follow.

You still werent getting that many points cause of your setup, you probably could have done a lot better with a 2/2 and 5* alpha against him. Even though he was weakend, he still has great stats.

Since you were also asking why you wont make as many points as I do, it might be cause I am mostly not using 4 ginseng or 4 cordy boosts anymore; I am usually playing 2/2 - also switching alpha with 5*/6* depending on the expected result.

29 minutes ago, blaa said:

also switching alpha with 5*/6* depending on the expected result.

Wait, doesn't everybody do that? :P 

I can't comment on the boosters setup since we play different classes :). That's different than what I do as KH.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Kenrae said:

My guess is that he had horrible equipment but was still boosted, maybe with cordyceps.

Also, I'm pretty sure he reached his orgasms every three rounds. Did you take a look at the extended simulation in the javascript console?

Thats what I thought, but I did not understand why would he do that. I did not take a look, I have no idea what you are talking about :D

7 hours ago, blaa said:

yeah, this stats indicate boosters but different equipement (I talked to them on discord, and they confirmed it). Thanks for your screenshot, it helps for another question I am having about the mid snapshots. Cant say more atm, but it showed me a track I can follow.

You still werent getting that many points cause of your setup, you probably could have done a lot better with a 2/2 and 5* alpha against him. Even though he was weakend, he still has great stats.

Since you were also asking why you wont make as many points as I do, it might be cause I am mostly not using 4 ginseng or 4 cordy boosts anymore; I am usually playing 2/2 - also switching alpha with 5*/6* depending on the expected result.

I'm using 2/2 most of the time. I also don't like to use 4 cordy, I've put them because of the last league where I still had a chance for Top4 and needed to defeat those boosted players. But I was stuck with them for the whole first day and I think I could have done better this week. By the time of the screenshot I've defeated all players above my lvl except Oliver and DeepTRA, so I thought 4x ginseng should be ok for lower lvl players.

I used to switch alphas before mythic, now I dont do it anymore. I've tried it few times, but it usually doesn't seem to work better. I guess I just don't understand in which situations it should work better. I will try more, still learning ;) 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kenrae said:

Wait, doesn't everybody do that? :P 

I can't comment on the boosters setup since we play different classes :). That's different than what I do as KH.

yeah, it seems like KH and CH need different booster setups depending on the situation; when I played KH 4 ginseng was also my go to.

38 minutes ago, mates said:

I'm using 2/2 most of the time. I also don't like to use 4 cordy, I've put them because of the last league where I still had a chance for Top4 and needed to defeat those boosted players. But I was stuck with them for the whole first day and I think I could have done better this week. By the time of the screenshot I've defeated all players above my lvl except Oliver and DeepTRA, so I thought 4x ginseng should be ok for lower lvl players.

yeah, that's why I only use 4 cordy if I really need this win to have a chance for a top4; and if I use them, I dont use them on the last day. If you start with 4 cordy, you probably gonna lose some big chunk of your average. 4 ginseng are good enough for lower players, but maybe 2/2 would have been still better. It depends e.g. on when you finish them. 

38 minutes ago, mates said:

I used to switch alphas before mythic, now I dont do it anymore. I've tried it few times, but it usually doesn't seem to work better. I guess I just don't understand in which situations it should work better. I will try more, still learning ;) 

even if the pvp system is simplistic, to get 100% there are some things to learn (I am making mistakes almost every week), and your average proves that you are learning every week - if there are concret questions, just ask them, most player here can and will help you.

Edited by blaa
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, mates said:

Thats what I thought, but I did not understand why would he do that. I did not take a look, I have no idea what you are talking about :D

Which browser do you use? Go to the league and then press either Ctrl+Shift+J or F12 (that's on Chrome, I think the first one works on Firefox too) and you'll see what I mean.

Between LC and me being busy IRL today, I'm posting this early. Fingers crossed this will hold:

HH League Story 69 - D3 top 15 maybe A.png

HH League Story 69 - D3 top 15 maybe B.png

------------------
D3 run #38 2021/05/13-20
Boosters used: zounds
100 players. 99 opponents. 297 fights. wins: 296. losses: 1.
Average: 20.29
Finished: top 15.

Pretty uneventful week in league, despite the LC rush taking place on the very last day. I had to fight a number of opponents boosted, but I still found pocket windows of opportunity even for some opponents I didn't expect to catch unboosted at all. My one loss was to Master Horndog, which is 2 losses less than I expected, so I'm pretty glad. The 2nd Mythic definitely helped a ton to level the field for me. I think it's my best average (I'd have to double-check my archives to make sure) so far.

Good luck, have fun this week, folks. Stay safe!

Edit: It did hold (barely, final rank #15 ^^).

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 9

I hadn't a good week and could only complete 6751 points with 22,73 average for a 3rd place.

As expected Quistis won (making 6851 points and 23,06 average), but Darkiz surprised me with his second place. Clem trailed really near, making a really closer top 4. All of them are Charm, showing the strength of that specialty.

Top 15 cut was at 6043 points.

imagen.png.2ae959a027acb406e0cd7ac01b1aaca8.png

• Like 7

This week was even worse than the last one, somehow the more I seem to get less points every week.

Maybe it's just more and more charmful opponents to steal the points.

Anyway. This League got it´s expected winner, with Leocario also doing great again.

Top 5 all Charm, except me.

image.thumb.png.588133d81b4e9cae23519340dc9ea72e.png

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

2nd this week. 9th straight top 4 finish beats my best top 4 streak.

Still not finished 1st since the history was reset. 

104 players. 309 fights. wins: 309. losses: 0

Average: 22.37

Top 15: Ch, Ch, Ch, Ch, Ch, KH, Ch, Ch, Ch, Ch, KH, Ch, KH, HC, Ch

Players not caught unboosted: 3

711924539_HH2005212nd.png.21be363158fe3a64ed2c5964ee44f2db.png

• Like 8

This one was packed:

image.png.ecc5fc3b65ef619f5e8ca227829bc7ad.png

After finishing my fights I saw myself in 2nd place after @Chthughaby one point and I cursed the tiny margin, but then wong7lee made a late small rush (a couple of boosted players I think) and my rage subsided 😂

I couldn't catch two players unboosted: wong7lee and shin. My average before fighting them was 22.9. This league was weird because I started with low level players for some reason and at some point I had an average of 23.35, it was fun to see xD .

The second mythic girl helps a lot.

Top players classes are CH, CH, KH, CH, KH, CH, CH, KH, KH.

• Like 8

finished 4th, yeah!

image.png.8ff0809392ef62d8fd87bd66688b9dba.png

This league wasnt an easy top4, but I got it in the end. Had to fight 3 players unboosted so my average decreased from 22,5 to 22,39. Luckily I got at least two wins against perma boosted papermoon (16,18,13).

Top9: ch, ch, ch, ch, kh, ch, kh, kh, kh

this week I am with 4 clubmates, but also with @Hugh Jerexionin a league. My top4 will be: mythica, hugh, me and la kajira.

GL everyone!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Hugh Jerexion said:

Thanks for the vote of confidence @blaa. I hope I can live with the pressure.  😅

would be a big surprise, if you wouldnt make it; if there wouldnt be mythica the three of us had to fight for first, I guess

• Like 1