How you doing in the "League"

casey

Another week in D3, started at level 403, finished at level 405.

Here are the screenshots taken 2 minutes before the end.

550069053_Screenshot_20210701-125613_KiwiBrowser.thumb.jpg.14f67ded41c2014131d0752d4f871018.jpg820055404_Screenshot_20210701-125733_KiwiBrowser.thumb.jpg.936eb7b0f0df14bd2cf8125222259df2.jpg

Final rank: 13th.

Boosters used : 24 legendaries (3 cordyceps / 1 gingseng 6 times).

102 players -> 101 opponents -> 303 possible fights -> 303 fights performed -> 300 wins and 3 losses 

New best average score (20.38), no new 0 losses in D3 (thank you Demon 🤬😉) and new top 15 with my clubmate @DvDivXXX 🥳

Excellent week 😎

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

My D3 last week:

this setup https://forum.kinkoid.com/index.php?/topic/7061-identifying-the-dicktator-league-brackets/&do=findComment&comment=234841

turned into these results (! screenshot taken _20_ min before end!):

HeH:

• got 9th at the end, I have no idea who got 1st of 102 players. my average a "lower then last times" with 21,83
  • no further lvl data, 5 losses got noted

image.thumb.png.23b7887b09812d5c02132235ca2d5511.png

HaH: 

• got 2nd with an average of 22,68 points out of 102 players,
  • final lvl range 378-487 with median at 442,5 and average at 439,72
  • final for the last 24h I could feel to win it, at the end hellboy scored more
  • on the one hand I imagined if a permaboost on my side would have been "enough" for RNG. Because in my short D3 history this is the first time I'm that close on second. On the other hand I catched hellboy unboosted somewhat early on.

image.png.4c593fe5146e5507776242189c96ac1a.png

• Like 10

6 hours ago, windia said:

league results

you are doing really great lately on nutaku, another player i dont want to get in my league - but you arent playing that serious on HH, right?

I am having slime this week, he's probably the favorite, even though his average is close to what I or @La Kajiracould beat, i guess. (cant tell about the high levels kh, tbh, but i dont think they will beat that score). I am not expecting more than a top4, but sometimes I get my hopes up. RNG isnt looking too good though.

12 hours ago, blaa said:

you are doing really great lately on nutaku, another player i dont want to get in my league - but you arent playing that serious on HH, right?

[...]

somewhat. On the one hand my HaH account is simply older. On the other hand I just check less girl.equipment combinations on HeH. Having no clue what I really do, I use this technique on both^^

On 7/4/2021 at 6:16 AM, blaa said:

I am having slime this week, he's probably the favorite, even though his average is close to what I or @La Kajiracould beat, i guess. (cant tell about the high levels kh, tbh, but i dont think they will beat that score). I am not expecting more than a top4, but sometimes I get my hopes up. RNG isnt looking too good though.

You have quite the faith in me it seems...charming, thanks :D
I'm still a bit short on time and am missing half the snapshots, having to buy tokens to even be able to complete the league. But seems like I got lucky this week and managed to catch most people unboosted within the first couple days. So...we'll see how things turn out ^^

Edited by La Kajira

1 hour ago, La Kajira said:

You have quite the faith in me it seems...charming, thanks :D
I'm still a bit short on time and am missing half the snapshots, having to buy tokens to even be able to complete the league. But seems like I got lucky this week and managed to catch most people unboosted within the first couple days. So...we'll see how things turn out ^^

that's the least a charmer should be ... charming - you were always near my score the last few times we met, even though you were more restricted to play than I, so it's safe to assume that you could beat me in a week with good RNG for you and bad for me. Doesnt sound to charming anymore though, if I put it like this, I am afraid...

this league seems like a lot of players are unbooted, really not the strongest league in this regard - I am still having some boosted people left, maybe I should have bought more refills, but I am hoping there is still enough time to catch them again - if you have more than at least 6 fights left, you have already beaten me; it might not matter at all in the end since slime seemed to be pretty active too

Edited by blaa

This week I knew I wasn't going to win and I knew I had an easy top4. I made a mistake in my boosters this last day (my brain wasn't in "it's the last day" mode) that has cost me some points, but no big deal, the end result would have been the same:

image.png.28801c99203053415f1b6f95f0fcfbcf.png

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

HH League Story 76 - D3 top 15.png

------------------
D3 run #45 2021/07/01-08
Boosters used: zounds
102 players. 101 opponents. 303 fights. wins: 294. losses: 9.
Average: 20.31
Finished: top 15

Despite being way too busy IRL to min-max optimally or consistently, this was a fairly easy top 15 for me. Despite 9 losses (because of 3 tough CH opponents I never caught unboosted), it's still a pretty good average and a rather high score for where I'm at (even my highest rank yet, my previous best was #12). Feels pretty good. It seems that if Kinkoid keeps their word of maintaining the level cap at 500, I might even win some D3s in a year or so.

I'm pretty impressed and very glad to see those three guys who I must admit I had never even noticed in league so far utterly crushing the FR forum regular who I was certain would automatically take the win solely due to his level 483 being way higher than anyone else in my group this week. Congrats to you: Lili, FANTOM and especially NARDI (not to be confused with the more famous player who has the same nickname with "LEGEND" behind it) for showing me that playing well starts mattering more than having a massively unfair advantage eventually, in this ridiculously imbalanced PvP system (as "early" as around level 450 or so, it seems).

This made me smile and kind of gave me a bit of hope for my own future scores, even though I still despise this entire "older account wins" system. Well, at least in this case (Zak must either truly suck or he was too busy to even do more than x15 noob clicks this week — and the scary thing is that even that gave him an easy top 4). I'm pretty sure all things being equal, ie had the high level been a good and active player, they would still have taken #1 easily. But yeah, skill and efforts aren't as meaningless as I thought in the late late game, at least under the right circumstances.

Anyhow, good luck have fun this week, folks. Stay safe!

And as Zeddy says: stay salty, my friends. :D

• Like 6
  • Thinking 1

This week I finished second after Phoenix (lvl 485 charm), he did 6979 points at 23,03 average. He rushed since the start, reaching more than 4000 points the first day and almost 6000 the second, reaching his final points on early monday. He also used an alternative strategy with boosters (3-1 permaboosted) and girls, using a KH as omega. Congrats to him.

I did 6926 points with 22,86 average, good for KH but still 53 points below him. Seeing his strategy, I also rushed but not so extreme as him.

Yayane (charm) was also a good player, reaching 6841 points for the third place.

And marcel took an easy 4 place with 6514 points.

imagen.png.e91f5491fd3037305a517f42d105d358.png

• Like 9

My D3 screenshot, taken one minute before the end (I ended up taking 27th).

image.png.2fc5371ca6beafc46eec8af1e6ad9732.png

I goofed off, tried several different booster combos and made no effort to match equipment. Thanks to a very laid back league I managed to gain two levels and despite my lackluster play I got a top 30 win.

• Like 9

My D3 last week with this setup

https://forum.kinkoid.com/index.php?/topic/7061-identifying-the-dicktator-league-brackets/&do=findComment&comment=235710

turned into these results: (screenshots 2 min before end)

HeH:

• Got 3rd out of 102 players with an average score of 22 - thus resulting in my final score of 6666 😈
  • final players level ranged 353-479 with median at 440 and average at 434,19
  • the last 3 or even 4 days I was "1st" and quite surprised  - yet I catched Mick early on, so he might or might not rushed today morning. JK84 took 2nd in the last ~15min
  • I did not check profile, so I just congrat @EmperorEric for his 4th place (and declare the other places as "they should have"^^ - naa, congrats as well)
  • further stats: 15/16th at 6249/6166 points, 30/31st at 5386/5379 points, 45/46th at 4860/4858 points

image.thumb.png.37ddec8e477a3d718ce158df72aaa4d5.png

HaH/nutaku:

• got 1st out of 102 players 🥳 with new highest personal average score of 22,8
  • final players level range was 334-482, median at 439,5 and average at 436,97
  • I was also leading the bracket for the last 3-4 days and after finishing my fights I led with 400 points against Drag Takanome had to rush 500 points within 30 mins
  • further stats: 15/16th at 6048/6006 points, 30/31st at 5502/5449 points, 45/46th at 4526/4424 points

image.png.c710c4cdfd0983505e96484d36763e8e.png

Edited by windia
  • Like 12

On 7/6/2021 at 2:06 PM, blaa said:

that's the least a charmer should be ... charming - you were always near my score the last few times we met, even though you were more restricted to play than I, so it's safe to assume that you could beat me in a week with good RNG for you and bad for me. Doesnt sound to charming anymore though, if I put it like this, I am afraid...

this league seems like a lot of players are unbooted, really not the strongest league in this regard - I am still having some boosted people left, maybe I should have bought more refills, but I am hoping there is still enough time to catch them again - if you have more than at least 6 fights left, you have already beaten me; it might not matter at all in the end since slime seemed to be pretty active too

Wow, 7 points. Congratulations and stuff. And here I was so happy about my numbers :D

• Like 1

I'm going to ignore all that. 

Good reason for it as well as after taking it easy two weeks I wanted to play for it again and top four was definitely on the table this week. Turns out, I did one better:

Screenshot_20210708_192207.thumb.jpg.ad7120419ecdfabb08f0be954c1a5b0d.jpg

I won! 

To my own surprise. Averaged only 22,4. But it was enough. 😁🏆

That's win number four. I can get used to this. 😆

This was about an hour before the end. Didn't see what happened after.

Screenshot_20210708_174647.thumb.jpg.05f96e77eb7e5bcaa2ca275ddbc292bf.jpg

Edited by DHarry
  • Like 10

I guess this was the expected outcome for top 4. Except that tracker_nfo did a great job coming in 2nd above the other 2 with a slightly higher level than him, good job! 🥳
ggggg.jpg

Btw, I am the one who hid all the off-topic posts that happened here the past 2 hours, so don't blame anyone else. We are currently discussing the report that came out of the off-topic messages, please do not insist on continuing that discussion here.

Thank you for understanding!

Edited by Slynia
  • Like 11

6 hours ago, La Kajira said:

Wow, 7 points. Congratulations and stuff. And here I was so happy about my numbers :D

that was close, even though it doesnt matter, i am glad, i ve beaten at least you :D

as expected slime got an easy win with 22,8x, even @windiacouldnt have beaten that (congrats btw!)

image.png.e8285e4fc3e832f98a829bde3b27bb25.png

made a new top average with 22,64 in a pretty weak league - had to fight two players boosted in the end though (427, 412, they might have been unboosted in the beginning of the league)

this week it might be another top4, but I am not sure, there are some high level charm players around

what's more scary is that there a few people like windia or hugh who werent a threat at all a few months/weeks ago became too good to beat anymore - another reason for a fast league rebalance, but it probably wont happen before they introduce it in cxh

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

Another top 4 this week but it's a good news for me as this D3 was hard for me.

My predictions were true: Grand Priest is 1st but I finished ahead of Bob.
I would have preferred to do this performance when we were fighting for 1st place a few weeks ago :)
Only 2 players that I did not take unboosted including Grand Priest which nevertheless largely dominated.
Not everyone has the fair play of E.N.D. 

102 opponents, 1 loss (Grand Priest), an average of 22,33 whitch is not so bad with this D3.

Sorry for my Clubmate, @Poiuy who is 5th at 26 points behind Bob.

Screenshot taken at 12:45

1169402577_Captureligues..thumb.JPG.db702d26c1cf2fcc79839acd778d7527.JPG

I've Gogeta in my D3 this week so I don't dream of a 1st place. Go for another top 4 !

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Another week in D3, started at level 405, finished at level 406.

Here are the screenshots taken 1 minute before the end.

Hentai_Heroes_-_2021-07-08_12_59_18.png.fef4bdc8f04bf7d7030b74c22507e311.pngHentai_Heroes_-_2021-07-08_12_59_51.png.80a68a9f63a81a735dcd115ccff1abfe.png

Final rank: 13th.

Boosters used : 24 legendaries (3 cordyceps / 1 gingseng 6 times).

102 players -> 101 opponents -> 303 possible fights -> 303 fights performed -> 300 wins and 3 losses 

New best average score (20.43).
3 losses due to a lvl 476 player who didn't even finish in top 15.
Pretty easy top 15 this week for once. I hope it will continue like that for the next weeks ☺️🙏

• Like 11

On 7/9/2021 at 3:12 AM, blaa said:

what's more scary is that there a few people like windia or hugh who werent a threat at all a few months/weeks ago became too good to beat anymore - another reason for a fast league rebalance, but it probably wont happen before they introduce it in cxh

I think they will first have to decide what to do with the level cap. If not raised, that will have a big impact on the leagues. Some I will finally be able to beat, but more I've never heard / worried about will be able to beat me. 

If they let the cap go, they're going to have to rethink the whole league yes. And probably making it for chx will be key there indeed. I'm getting ready to switch to HC next. 😆😅

• Haha 4

My best point total to date in the D3 league.

image.png.a496049f4dc7e47b7aadba2363c2e99b.png

Unfortunately this league had 41 players above level 450 and the addition of the Mythic girls to the mix made it impossible for me to do much better (I saw only a couple of spots where I blew it on my orgy team mix). When the last minute rush ended I fell to 35th place.

• Like 9

Terrible score this week. I only remembered it was Thursday six minutes or so before the deadline. Ended up with a lot of x15 fights with suboptimal setup. 22,0 the sad result and another fifth place. Looked like a lucky fourth when I finished but they had a couple of points in hand 1 min before the deadline for some reason and it was fifth. Ah well, my bad. This week fourth is the best I can do. Not sure if I'll even try or not. Enjoying my holiday will take priority.

GL everyone

• Like 6