How you doing in the "League"

casey

Just now, blaa said:

there isnt much to do, just be aware of unboosted players and look after how many fights you do against your opponents, sometimes putting on a mono can make a big difference.

Most important league skill these days is checking every snapshot.

Otherwise just ask, what you want to know, I am sure, most people here can help with some good insight

I just saw your 22,8 average - something I only topped in D2 - my best result was a 22,7. As a lvl455 or so. So your numbers are - not where I go anytime soon and you are even 15 lvl below me^^

So either my "what is boosted?" look lacks finer details or my setup or my rl. That is why I started a new test account to collect some more valid data^^ 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, blaa said:

there isnt much to do, just be aware of unboosted players and look after how many fights you do against your opponents, sometimes putting on a mono can make a big difference.

Most important league skill these days is checking every snapshot.

Otherwise just ask, what you want to know, I am sure, most people here can help with some good insight

I do all of that. I have 6 rainbow and 6 mono and I'm always trying which combination is best on every player. Checking every snapshot. But I'm still too far from your results. What setup of boosters should I use? 

• Like 1

@DvDivXXX took the screenshot for me.

So 5th with 19 points below the 4th. A very tough D3 league with a lot of lvl470+, 2 Top 1 regulars and several D3 winners.
The top 4 seemed lost in advance. I should have played it a little more seriously (I lost at least 5 points on an untimely reboost). A good lesson for me.

Only 1 fight lost against Akdar who stayed boosted all week. So fairly good week for XP. 6664 points. Not my best score :)

Next week will be even harder. Guismo and Aure should fight for the top 1. I'm betting on Daniel in 3rd and I would like to slip into 4th place. But I am 17th in level and there are 7 players 470+ 

Sorry for my clubmates DvDivXXX (31th) and Test_Anon (16th). Not a good week for our club :(

Edited by Troctout
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, windia said:

I just saw your 22,8 average - something I only topped in D2 - my best result was a 22,7. As a lvl455 or so. So your numbers are - not where I go anytime soon and you are even 15 lvl below me^^

So either my "what is boosted?" look lacks finer details or my setup or my rl. That is why I started a new test account to collect some more valid data^^ 

oh boy, thanks for pointing that out, there was a mistake on my side: 22,8 would have been first place, it actually was 22,28. You can beat that though. :D Usually I am gonna do something in between 22,3-22,5.

Your setup and your boosters seem fine (from what I can see in the first few hours). Let's see what our averages in the end look like and what may have caused the difference.

And honestly your last result looks impressive, only a few points less than graveyard; they seem to be one of the strongest players out there.

1 hour ago, mates said:

I do all of that. I have 6 rainbow and 6 mono and I'm always trying which combination is best on every player. Checking every snapshot. But I'm still too far from your results. What setup of boosters should I use? 

since a few weeks I am only using 2 cordy 2 ginseng. Mostly cause I am having at least one high level unboosting in every rotation and with 4 ginseng I have to put a lot of monos on. But it also has something to do with how the charm crit seems to work (or at least how I think it works, but that would be a quesiton for someone lese). I am also experimenting atm with switching mythic between alpha and beta, mostly looking after what gives me less hits/more points (with mythic mostly on alpha I probably would prefer 4 ginseng though).

Edited by blaa
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Another week in D3, started at level 385, finished at level 387.

Here are the screenshots taken 8 minutes before the end.

Hentai_Heroes_-_2021-04-15_12_51_13.png.92be98deb769e50b05b12355ba3ad154.pngHentai_Heroes_-_2021-04-15_12_51_58.png.23e71e2f30a17dd1c5078518417e4ee4.png

Final rank: 19th.

Boosters used : 24 legendaries (3 cordyceps / 1 gingseng 6 times).

101 players -> 100 opponents -> 300 possible fights -> 300 fights performed -> 297 wins and 3 losses.

Best average score (20) and first time I cross the 6,000 points barrier (but not enough for top 15 this week).

I hoped until the very end that 2 lvl 445+ players would be unboosted but nope, so 3 losses against them (I was so close to an undefeated league 😢). But it's still a very good week from xp point of view.

Edited by Tom208
  • Like 12

7 hours ago, blaa said:

oh boy, thanks for pointing that out, there was a mistake on my side: 22,8 would have been first place, it actually was 22,28. You can beat that though. :D Usually I am gonna do something in between 22,3-22,5.

Your setup and your boosters seem fine (from what I can see in the first few hours). Let's see what our averages in the end look like and what may have caused the difference.

And honestly your last result looks impressive, only a few points less than graveyard; they seem to be one of the strongest players out there.

since a few weeks I am only using 2 cordy 2 ginseng. Mostly cause I am having at least one high level unboosting in every rotation and with 4 ginseng I have to put a lot of monos on. But it also has something to do with how the charm crit seems to work (or at least how I think it works, but that would be a quesiton for someone lese). I am also experimenting atm with switching mythic between alpha and beta, mostly looking after what gives me less hits/more points (with mythic mostly on alpha I probably would prefer 4 ginseng though).

2 Cordy, 2 ginseng is what I do too. Just gives the better results. Ready for whatever shows up unboosted, high or low. I don't have time to micromanage beyond that. 

• Like 2

Posting early as I have to go. I'm hopeful this top 30 will hold, but after last week, we'll see:

HH League Story 65 - D3 top 30 hopefully.png

------------------
D3 run #34 2021/04/15-22
Boosters used: zounds
102 players. 101 opponents. 303 fights. wins: 297. losses: 6.
Average: 19.72
Finished: Top 30. Yop. It held! ^^

HH League Story 65 - D3 top 30 yup.png

Expectedly, @Kenrae was unbeatable the entire week for me. Congrats for your win, although #1 had your name on it from day one. ^^ I also had to fight 3 other players fully boosted, including one other I also lost to.

Good luck have fun this week, folks. Stay safe!

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 8

@DvDivXXXposted the screenshot first. I must go too, so I won't be online at the final hour.

I hope you hold onto your top 30 :).

I hoped to win, but I wasn't sure and, most of all, I didn't expect this difference. I won't complain, of course.

There was one player I had to fight fully boosted... DvDivXXX himself xD . Also, another midlevel player that didn't refresh his 4 boosters at the same time so in the end I had to choose a window where he was half boosted. Seeing his historic data I think I chose quite well (the second best, the best one was on the second day and I still hoped for a fully unboosted window).

Since in the end I've had a bigger difference than I expected it doesn't matter.

Top players classes are KH, KH, KH, KH, CH, CH, KH, KH, KH

P.S: @Ol Sheriff Joe, it seems you were right :P .

P.S2: @DvDivXXXis at #24 right now!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

got a nice top4

image.png.5fa51b12e30153997871ffe8accadb63.png

wasnt too worried about, but still lost against soll before; and it was clear that @windiais gonna  beat me here, congrats buddy, well played.

My average was 22,42, got all players unboosted and only made some smaller mistakes; not much room to get a higher average, i guess. But I am glad that the difference to fifth place is big, what makes me hope to get more top4 in the future.

Top9 are: ch, ch, ch, ch, kh, kh, kh, kh, ch

This weeks looks like another top4 again, that's lovely! GL everyone

• Like 8

My second TOP4 finish in D3! I dont know what these guys were doing, but I'm not complaining :D  ryoshido also did a good job.

I've had to fight 5 perma boosted players, ryoshido was one of them. I have made mistake and lost two fights with one guy, I could have finished 3rd, but who cares. 

image.png.1cab6a4bd6df5c3923755df4776ad7b7.png

• Like 8

The screenshot was taken 50 minutes before league end because I wasn't online then.

I finished finally first with 6939 points and 22.90 average.

Milio was second at 6738, I don't think he did much more points seeing his pace during the week. I sincerely expected him to be closer (he has 25 wins).

imagen.png.a2ab54cd7ce8d2beff65e11dc1400c68.png

• Like 7

My D3 last week:

this https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/7061-identifying-the-dicktator-league-brackets/&do=findComment&comment=227680

turned into this (screenshots 2 min before end):

HeH

• I take what I get^^ - 3rd place held, scoring a 21,84 average , lvl range 358-477 (median 438, aver. 432,61)
  • @Bomba took his 9th place quite late - thx & congrats as well! , two HC also there - no seen long time^^
  • further stats*: 15/16th at 6256/6185 points, 30/31st at 5512/5468 points, 45/46th at 5095/5031 points (update to Bomba's screen)

image.png.b2e0e3916a769a5f90835923e2f7682b.png

HaH/nutaku

• scoring my second highest average of 22,63 resulting in 2nd place, lvl range 346-474 (median 438, aver. 433,03)
  • congrats & thx @blaa for his 3rd place
  • Fibh was scoring very early, making his last 200 points on 1st LC day - well, that was the day I catched him unboosted and I never looked back. Unfortunately for me he had one player "in reserve" after I beated him^^
  • further stats*: 15/16th at 6452/6419 points, 30/31st at 5711/5707 points, 45/46th at 4899/4878 points

image.png.f8bcfe5bbbc9f7921bc461178527f559.png

*(PS: the further stats base on the screenshots I take several minutes before end as I need time for e.g. final screenshot later on. So like in this case I corrected a 15/16th standing due to a later screenshot by Bomba. So take my limits with care^^)

Edited by windia
  • Like 8

Another week in D3, started at level 387, finished at level 389.

Here are the screenshots taken 22 minutes before the end.

Hentai_Heroes_-_2021-04-22_12_37_45.png.f264bdbb9e149b64d50cf32c51a61d16.pngHentai_Heroes_-_2021-04-22_12_38_49.png.ef9983bced2c95229dc2ade2c8ce33de.png

Final rank: 18th.

Boosters used : 24 legendaries (3 cordyceps / 1 gingseng 3 times, 2 cordyceps / 1 chlorella / 1 ginseng 3 times).

102 players -> 101 opponents -> 303 possible fights -> 303 fights performed -> 291 wins and 12 losses.

Good average score (19.65) and only 35 points to top 15.

• Like 8

I did pretty good. Nearly 22,7 average and for the first time ever over 6900 points. (103 players though, don't get excited 😜)

Unfortunately I got passed by someone still. I suspect who, but can't be sure as I didn't have time to be online near the reset. A bit sad because a personal best wasn't enough, but also can't really blame myself because I did my best score ever. Did two fights without boosters on, but that was 4 points maybe. No idea if that mattered or how close it was. (or was not). 

Screenshot_20210422_125239_com.android.chrome_edit_285030473575777.thumb.jpg.ab1a505b1ae2d07e64d5ef5f104652a4.jpg

This was an hour or two before the deadline. I think the guy in 4th got me in the end. I remember beating him before, but that was longago when we were both KH and the level difference a bit higher. He was constantly micromanaging, different setup, girl team etc etc. His stats were very similar to mine as well, so yeah. That's probably what happened. 

• Like 8

No screenshot of the final ranking. I was just able to pick up the points 15 minutes from the end.

An unexpected 3rd place given the number of 470+ levels in this league.😄🥂
Guismo wins as expected. Aure finished 5th while I saw her (him ?) 2nd.
Congratulations to Daniel who is still ranked ahead of me but I'm getting closer (27 points).
Zerodyme is fourth, 15 points behind me.

An average of 22.27 points. It's not my best average but it's normal considering the average level of this league.

0 losses.

1582972075_Captureligues1.JPG.d5314d60478312187b0a33b722298356.JPG

Edited by Troctout
  • Like 6

Well, I didn't expect any better:

image.png.95d8422caf4cb13ac6a86b5249876f9c.png

A low average, this league was tough. Also, I couldn't play one day (Saturday), but it didn't matter much, there has been only one player I haven't been able to catch unboosted.

Top players classes are: CH, CH, KH, CH, CH, CH, CH, KH, CH, ... Charm power indeed 😅

• Like 9

In spite of doing a truly good average of 23,15 with 6875 points, @Slynia bested me with his 6896 points. Congrats to you! The other privilege places were for Lolilover with 6838 points and ienzo with 6731. A bit strange league with early rushing due to PoA.

Top 15 cut was at 6142 points.

imagen.png.f7d68ff08edc4f13a531c1f29bcf34d1.png

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1