How you doing in the "League"

casey

My favorite 5th place again... last week by 18 points this time by 19.

As I've said in the morning, I've messed up on day one, which probably cost me Top4.

There were two more multiple winners who I was expecting to finish infront of me, but they are who knows where.

DeepTRA was perma boosted, lost 2 fights with him and also one more who I had to fight boosted, which is still better than what I was expecting, considering I've done just one refill. Finished with 22,03

image.png.fa9b218f04c4d3a0cd4b79cd21a45e98.png

• Like 6

My D3 last week:

this https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/7061-identifying-the-dicktator-league-brackets/&do=findComment&comment=230564

resulted in something like this:

• screenshots taken 25 min before
  • no lvl data today 
  • no "close to final" standings - yeah, I never know those numbers exactly, today it felt more of the road

HeH:

• screenshot shows 2nd, I ended up 4th 🙂 with an average of 22,07 (which was just recently enough for 1st 😉
  • I do not know who climbed to top and so on
  • As I was done 5hours before end, I can only add that Bite made 400+ points until visible screenshot, Luffy added 200+ points, Cyber 100+ points, Nari & spynosaurus +-0 and tanthalas & Dean olivera appeared new in Top9 

image.thumb.png.de9ab02058c51c8e7bba5bf3d7cca02c.png

HaH/nutaku:

• 1st and 2nd are as shown = I ended up 2nd 🙂 
  • I finished 5 hours before end and at this time Kurt was also done, until time of shown screenshot Orilion made 200 points, Zeybeck made 400 points, Fman enough to appear in Top9 - and the other visible ones did not move one inch.

image.png.906e1f3827718bc990ba6cc79d78c9e7.png

Edited by windia
  • Like 6

9 hours ago, Kenrae said:

This one was packed:

image.png.ecc5fc3b65ef619f5e8ca227829bc7ad.png

After finishing my fights I saw myself in 2nd place after @Chthughaby one point and I cursed the tiny margin, but then wong7lee made a late small rush (a couple of boosted players I think) and my rage subsided 😂

I couldn't catch two players unboosted: wong7lee and shin. My average before fighting them was 22.9. This league was weird because I started with low level players for some reason and at some point I had an average of 23.35, it was fun to see xD .

The second mythic girl helps a lot.

Top players classes are CH, CH, KH, CH, KH, CH, CH, KH, KH.

You had way more luck with catching people unboosted in that case.
I have missed very few snapshots this week, and apart from shin and wong7lee (and you, but the last day you were glass cannon, which always gives decent points) I had quite a few low level players still that weren't unboosted.
The thing of course is that they have atrocious stats even if they are boosted.
Anyway, I was around the 22.9 mark for the entire round, sort of. I'm glad I wasn't until the end, because my average would have put me at 6792 or so.

• Like 1

A good surprise because I thought I would have to settle for a TOP4 at best.

But Milio (480), E452 (470) and Rinji San (469) wanted too much to protect themselves for the LCs. 😀
No classification screenshot because I was busy in the morning.
99 opponents, 0 loss, 6712 points and an average of 22.6 

Congratulations to my clubmates, @DvDivXXX, @Tom208 and @test_anon who played very well this week.  Sorry for Poiuy who end 5th for only few points.

383607623_Captureligues..JPG.2dd9f4afe6db9cf61e1f247a26709466.JPG

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Another week in D3, started at level 393, finished at level 396 (thanks to XP rewards in season).

Here are the screenshots taken 3 minute before the end.

Hentai_Heroes_-_2021-05-20_12_56_18.png.680f69d3886e26b57eb585b5d7ec411a.pngHentai_Heroes_-_2021-05-20_12_56_53.png.8c7d8cc1050daa92592320f42adf3b1b.png

Final rank: 15th.

Boosters used : 24 legendaries (3 cordyceps / 1 gingseng 6 times).

100 players -> 99 opponents -> 297 possible fights -> 300 fights performed -> 290 wins and 7 losses (all against CH players). 

Not my best average score (19.91) but it was enough for a 2nd top 15 in a row. I guess it confirms the 2nd mythic girl helps a lot (despite the fact I'm not a CH player 😄).

We'll see if I can do that again next week.

@Slynia good luck for the league this week, I guess you're favorite for the top 1 at the end. I already took advantage you were not boosted this afternoon to fight you (and take 3 very short wins), thank you 😊

Edited by Tom208
  • Like 14

I made it to third this week, which was nice after missing out last time. 

Screenshot_20210520_185844.thumb.jpg.999ba80b915ee16f05555e6f43ebb1c2.jpg

No way I had a chance to beat Suzaku, and even top four I wasn't certain about. But in the end only 22,3 average was enough. Again many boosted players left in the end. I hope I have more time seeking them out because the league looks promising! 

• Like 10

9 hours ago, Tom208 said:

@Slynia good luck for the league this week, I guess you're favorite for the top 1 in the end. I already took advantage you were not boosted this afternoon to fight you (and take 3 very short wins), thank you 😊

Good luck yourself! ^^ No problem, I always drop my boosters nowadays no mather who I'm with, I dislike when someone isnt dropping them for the entire week (especially now when I've seen stat refreshes happen every hour, compared to every 6 hours as we had before), so I cant be a hypocrite and not drop them right? 😂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 5/20/2021 at 1:17 PM, blaa said:

My top4 will be: mythica, hugh, me and la kajira.

Sadly, I'll have to disappoint. With the amount of free time I have (or don't for that matter) lately, I haven't been even able to do daily missions (losing exp sucks bad) and daily contests. Missing more than half of the snapshots. So I picked up a lot of partially boosted folk since there's no guarantee I'd be around for a better opportunity. Haven't even been trying to place for a while and I don't see it changing anytime soon.
So I'm not making top 4...unless the rest of the bracket fails spectacularly :D

• Like 1

7 hours ago, La Kajira said:

Sadly, I'll have to disappoint. With the amount of free time I have (or don't for that matter) lately, I haven't been even able to do daily missions (losing exp sucks bad) and daily contests. Missing more than half of the snapshots. So I picked up a lot of partially boosted folk since there's no guarantee I'd be around for a better opportunity. Haven't even been trying to place for a while and I don't see it changing anytime soon.
So I'm not making top 4...unless the rest of the bracket fails spectacularly :D

oh, i see, that's a shame, but there is better to do than playing a game, ofc. I still think you have a shot with your current score, since there is no other competition at all, but let's see the standing in a few hours; it's probably safe to say that mythica wins this one and hugh and I are top4 for sure

Edited by blaa
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, blaa said:

oh, i see, that's a shame, but there is better to do than playing a game, ofc. I still think you have a shot with your current score, since there is no other competition at all, but let's see the standing in a few hours; it's probably safe to say that mythica wins this one and hugh and I are top4 for sure

May as well finish the few missing battles now as there's a very real risk I won't be able to come after the last snapshot and then I'd be missing exp too.
It's mostly the 12 hour work shifts that are making it difficult. That + the time spent going there and back. That's a few hours and then sleep. And I'm definitely not getting untied just to check on this silly game ^^
May perhaps eventually find some workaround, but for now I need to rely on luck to catch people unboosted.

• Like 1

Posting a bit early because I'm pretty busy IRL near the end of the league as usual, but this time there's no suspense, for better or worse.

HH League Story 70 - D3 top 30 only.png

------------------
D3 run #39 2021/05/20-27
Boosters used: zounds
100 players. 99 opponents. 297 fights. wins: 297. losses: 0.
Average: 20.52
Finished: top 30

This is both my highest total score and my best average win rate ever, as well as my 2nd lossless D3 run, but unfortunately that's not enough for a top 15 in this particular group. I had to fight my final five opponents fully boosted, including two around 450, so I lost a few points there, but still. I'm a bit disappointed rewards wise, but still glad about my performance itself. At least, I'm pretty confident my place in this top 30 is fairly secure. ^^

Good luck, have fun this week, folks. Stay safe!

• Like 10

@blaa Called it, I hope he got his lottery numbers on this week.  😉

On 5/20/2021 at 12:17 PM, blaa said:

this week I am with 4 clubmates, but also with @Hugh Jerexionin a league. My top4 will be: mythica, hugh, me and la kajira.

GL everyone!

3rd this week & 10th straight top 4 finish. Was 2nd with about 15 seconds to go but Blaa sneaked in. 

104 players. 309 fights. wins: 309. losses: 0

Average: 22.45

Top 15: Ch, Ch, Ch, Ch, KH, KH, KH, HC, KH, HC, Ch, Ch, KH, Ch, HC, 

Players not caught unboosted: 2

image.png.bfd8d21db2d3693e28ad3dd3fe172af6.png

Congratulations to @blaa and @La Kajira for their top 4 placings.

GL everyone this week.

• Like 9

as expected, top4 was mythica, hugh, la kajira and me

image.png.8c5405fd07d6892b68d416653349834b.png

besides these 4 players there wasnt much competition left, I am glad, I still took another victory over hugh, even though he gets better every week

still hoping I can score a better average soon, but for now I have to be content with 22,52. Made a lot of early refills this week hoping mythica would screw up with KC and PoA, but they were consistent as always. Made a mistake against one player, who was unboosted midsnapshot, but after sleeping I forgot about him. Also had to fight another player half boosted, but that was probably the same for everybody.

This week only a lot of luck will give me a top4, but I am trying - why not.

GL everyone!

Edited by blaa
  • Like 9

Finally back in Top4, but I'm not really happy with my final result. Angeline was my first opponent and I got 23,23 and 21 from him, so I was expecting this would go pretty well, but it didnt. I've had some bad luck with a lot of lower lvl players.

I have finished with 22,18 after fighting two boosted players. It was still good enough for Top4, so I take it.

CH,CH,CH,CH,CH,KH,CH,CH,HC

image.png.de63724a1a72c91ae6f48926fceb0b08.png

This week, there is definetely no place for me in Top4.

• Like 8

Screenshot taken 8 minutes before end.

Untitled-1.png

I thought for sure Guismo would be the one to look out for considering his multiple past D3 wins. Maybe he got more points the last few minutes, however, I still won which is all that matters in the end to me ^^

• Like 8

Another week in D3, started at level 396, finished at level 397.

Here are the screenshots taken 9 minute before the end.

Hentai_Heroes_-_2021-05-27_12_51_02.png.43dfcec9ba987a9fc689a46db5f0bf9c.pngHentai_Heroes_-_2021-05-27_12_51_43.png.59ec44d4921784b00acca51458acea2d.png

Final rank: 17th.

Boosters used : 24 legendaries (3 cordyceps / 1 gingseng 6 times).

100 players -> 99 opponents -> 297 possible fights -> 300 fights performed -> 296 wins and 1 loss (due to the CH bug 0 damage). 

Best average score (20.27) and best result for fights but it was not enough for another top 15 this week (only 8 points missing on the screenshot but since I finally finished at the 17th rank, I don't really know).

I guess (hope) in a few more levels, I will be able to guarantee a top 15 every week.

@Slynia congrats for your 1st place (again 😄), even if it was expected

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

My D3 last week

= this https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/7061-identifying-the-dicktator-league-brackets/&do=findComment&comment=231313

resulted with these standings:

(screenshots 3 min before end)

HeH:

• Got 9th in a week full of perma boosters^^ - like 15 left 5 hours before when I had to finish
  • finishing in a 100 bracket with 21,69 average, the level range closed at 360-476 with median at 438 and average at 433,96

image.png.55746bf8f4581bdb2a69918578bed42b.png

HaH/nutaku:

• what a sweet surprise - 1st hold 😄 (as @blaapushed me^^)
    • image.png.822d5dbdc7bd5cac3c37f9a7e28e4d1c.png
  • finishing in a 105 bracket with an 22,63 average, whereas the level range closed at 346-476, with an median at 438 and average at 432,35
  • Orillion made his last 400 points somewhere in the last hour while Ares & Choupette & Flexo already finished.

image.thumb.png.d40598fb1fd074030ed3ec40def69a1c.png

Edited by windia
  • Like 11

4th this week. An unexpected rank because I didn't played well this week and I was quite unlucky against many CH.

No surprises in the top 3.

99 opponants, no loss, a quite good average of 22,47.

Next D3 will be hard : 13th in level, 3 lvl480+ and 4 lvl470+->479. E.N.D. will win, Zaknafein Dourden (his clubmate) and Sexanova on the top 3. At least, 1 place for me if I play better than this week.

1230177328_Captureligues..thumb.JPG.3d38c76232690ce242c7abe0370ce37a.JPG

Screenshot taken with my smartphone at 12h40.

• Like 9