🎁Second Date🎁

Mika Kinkoid

🎁  Second Date 🎁

You have seen these hot ladies in the Haremverse before, but you didn't have the courage to ask them to join your Harem. Lucky for you, Bunny took the liberty to invite them over to play a game!

😍 

😍 Choose three of the gorgeous Event girls and write in a comment below who would you Fuck, Marry and Friendzone.

FB_Post_Cameo.png

💰5 of you will win 150 Kobans (Hentai Heroes)/ 25 Kobans (Harem Heroes)!

️!Comment until 5 am (GMT+1) of 9th of April! And don't forget to leave your ID & platform in the comment.

💋Who knows, if they have fun, they might join you and Bunny for the other games you play..

Fuck: Bitch, because of personal fetishes
Marry: Laverne, because that way I have many wives ;)
Friendzone: Carlita, because she seems nice enough to hang around with

ID: 211318 on hentaiheroes.com

Edited by Chthugha

Actually from the story I know only Bitch but judgeing from the appereance I think:

Fuck: Malina (she's hot)
Marry: Leverne (she looks very nice)
Friendzone: Carlita (seems funny to have her like friend 😜)

Hentai Heroes, ID: 1457867

Hi,(google trads)

Bitch, the expert in bondage is tantalizing 😀

Malina is a fountain woman and loves bad boys

Laverne crosses the time and surely super sexual technique

Clarysse for the fantasy of the nurse make me crack

Wang is hot like embers but has a damn character

Carlita has orgasms with ghosts it's pretty weird but interesting, but not very clear to me, I would not be if she enjoys what I do to her or if it's a ghost.

The problem is that you have to choose only 3.

Fuck : Malina

Marry : Bitch

Friendzone : Carlita

HH-ID 1556052

Fuck : Malina, she really wants it (but i wont fuck her if she really looks like her grade quests...). And Bitch and Carlita after.

Marry : Leverne, i love every version of her - a multiple marriage with multiple Levernes...

Friendzone : probably Wang, she's the only one i wouldnt enjoy for fuck in this event. Good bye Wang.

HH 115725

Fuck - Carlita - She looks like a fun time, probably a biker girl with a nice ass that would make me want to ride her hardcore and with style. Though only for the thrills would I go with her for a round of fast and furious. 

Marry - Malina - Look she has the ass and baby birthing hips that drive me crazy! I won't be letting her get away at all and ride her hard all day and night long till she is mine and mine alone! Regardless of her personality of being the Queen Bee Bitch, I'll be sure to train her properly during our Honeymoon.

Friendzone - Leverne - Sorry I am not into Time Crossing/Hopping/Interfering fools that could end up being my blood relation by some odd degree... no thank you!

Hentai Heroes ID: 240917

Edited by Zanko

Fuck: Malina (although in the adventure she was an asshole, she has a nice body)

Marry: None (as I already said, I don't believe in wedding)

Friendzone: Bitch (Who would not have a hot ninja as a friend? Her ninja abilities may turn out useful when you least expect it...)

fuck: malina (i think she's a real hottie in bed)

marry: laverne (you basically marry at least 3 girls in one so it's a nobrainer 🤣)

friendzone: carlita (she seems nice to hang around with and occasionally fuck)

hh.com id: 212704

Edited by Habi

Fuck: Definitely Malina, she's hot!

Marry: Eh... to be honest I always find it very difficult to choose here. The girls in the haremverse are not exactly the kind of woman i'm looking for... If i really had to choose, i'd say Laverne, she's the least worst option.

Friendzone: I would definitely say Laverne here, but since i already picked her... Let's say Bitch

About Wang, she just need to stay away from me 🤣

HH ID: 399647

Fuck: Malina (I like  and she is made to be dominated and fucked very hard).

Marry:  Leverne (if I get one, I get all three). If Clarysse were in the contest, I would choose her because she is my favorite girl in this event.

Friendzone: Bitch (for personal reasons).

HentaiHeroes ID:1184556

• Noacc pinned and featured this topic
  • Mika Kinkoid locked this topic
  • Mika Kinkoid unlocked this topic
  • Noacc locked, unfeatured and unpinned this topic