Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

Rotation #0096 (2020/05/01 - 13:00 CET):  Summer Red Battler, Princess Kaleda and Fabienne.

Got an avatar.

A part of me is tempted to throw caution to the wind and my 81 MPx1 orbs at a slim chance to catch Fabienne... The rest of me is aware that I don't have the other two girls in my collection either, and that it wouldn't be a good move at this point.

3 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

A part of me is tempted to throw caution to the wind and my 81 MPx1 orbs at a slim chance to catch Fabienne... The rest of me is aware that I don't have the other two girls in my collection either, and that it wouldn't be a good move at this point.

Given your concern about the art quality you should try for one of them. Summer Red Battler is real HH old style (good but not the best in my opinion), Princess Kaleda is one of the best expressions of the second wave of classic HH art, especially his face. And Fabienne, apart of being 5 star legendary, I am sure you will also like her.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jelom said:

Given your concern about the art quality you should try for one of them. Summer Red Battler is real HH old style (good but not the best in my opinion), Princess Kaleda is one of the best expressions of the second wave of classic HH art, especially his face. And Fabienne, apart of being 5 star legendary, I am sure you will also like her.

Except 2 of them are likely obtainable from bosses come their relevant Orgy Days. I'd think he's could wait for a pool with a good legendary days girl that had at least one more of the girls as a Pachinko exclusive (either event or Perm) or a mission girl.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, jelom said:

42 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Except 2 of them are likely obtainable from bosses come their relevant Orgy Days. I'd think he's could wait for a pool with a good legendary days girl that had at least one more of the girls as a Pachinko exclusive (either event or Perm) or a mission girl.

Thank you both for your advice, guys; that's much appreciated. You're both right, which means I'm actually going to pass on this rotation.

Good art is important to me, definitely, and that's the main reason I'm interested in Fabienne in the first place. She probably won't make it into my battle team even if/when I get her at this point, just like Norou or Travel Gwenaëlle (both of whom I'd still like to grab as well, but for my collection only). I already have Any, Valentina, Keiko and Mizuki, so the fact that she's a 5-star legendary only makes her more valuable to me in terms of expected cost and availability, not for her stats.

Having said that, I'm also reluctant to use valuable resources on something that might give me a girl that I could acquire for cheap in an event later on. So, even though I wouldn't mind getting either Summer Red Battler or Princess Kaleda, it'd feel a bit like using my EvP or EP orbs right now and getting one of the girls that are already available through boss fights in the event.

26 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

You're both right, which means I'm actually going to pass on this rotation.

Just to add to it... you could actually do a bit of both, if you're feeling (a bit) lucky :D 😅

You could try a few of the orbs, just for the sake of it... as long as you like the 3 options, no harm, no foul... as long as you're ok with not getting anything, of course.

Though, after George's info, I would only definitely try if one of my absolute favorites was there 👌

Thinking it in another way... you can pre-spend the 7 orbs you'll collect next week ;) 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Karyia said:

if you're feeling (a bit) lucky

Man, I stopped "feeling lucky" the day Google asked the question. ^^ When it comes to RNG, my motto would be "better safe than sorry".

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Man, I stopped "feeling lucky" the day Google asked the question. ^^ When it comes to RNG, my motto would be "better safe than sorry".

Like the wiseman Max Payne used to say...

"No pain, No gain" 😂😝

• Like 1

I spent today 80 free orbs for the only girl (for me available) in MP, Fabienne. 

I did not do a counting, I just can say: some useful booster, more unuseful booster and by feeling the half went into avatars.

So, no, 80 is to few to have a RNG average that gives a girl.

Edited by windia
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Meh - Fabienne was the only girl in this pool I didn't have (and the only legendary from a legendary days I actually missed, so I threw caution to the wind and spend some Kobans to get the 75% shards I was still missing from her.  I was waiting for her to finally show up in the pool, so I'm happy she's finally here!

• Like 1

I too had only Fabienne in the pool and I tried to convince her with my 25 orbs but there was no way.

I already have 30 shards of her but for me it's absolutely not worth using the remaining options of mythic pachinko, the day she'll return in a legendary days I will definitely take her spending much less.

• Like 2

Booster, booster, ten shards towards Chocolate Maker Abraël. Resell value on the "legendary items" was less than 5,000 Yemen. I am NOT impressed, which is another way of my saying "never again" when it comes to spending kobans to play this particular Pachinko game. I'll still play when I get an orb, but I'll never spend precious kobans, which can be used far more productively in the game.

• Thinking 3

This week:

8 Mythic 1x orbs:

Girl - 0/8 (0 %)

Books - 1/8 (12,5%)

Boosters - 2/8 (25%)

Overall:

Girl - 0/72 (0%)

Books - 14/72 (~19,4%)

Boosters - 17/72 (~23,6%)

• Like 2