Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

3 orbs for zeina, needed her to get mythic as my girl 600 (usually I would have waited for 2nd day in case of a pachinko contest, but with only 3 orbs she wouldnt have been a big help either)

image.png.4ecdb3e02b5cfe15d6a432b7b34dfd87.png

• Like 5

2018 Retro future event is the first event since I played it.It is good to get all 6 girls free.Whether from old RPG system or free mythic orbs.

BTW,I don't like new Red battlers pose.

I am very disappointed.

Screenshot_20210505-010209_1620147784360.jpg.704f47d3289d3d2d62c25d9f953ffc51.jpg

Edited by yoyowhan

If things continue like this, I will start to give credit to my previous sentence:

On 4/13/2021 at 12:10 AM, Observer_X said:

Seems that where I don't get lucky 100 from villains, instead I get drops from free spins on Mythic Pachinko.

Today i got the second one from a free spin in less than a month. This time it was Eva to drop. Unluckily not my favorite of the rotation (i have a deep dislike for girls with piercings, especially on nipples and clits), but at least I dodged Gork. Once again I was on mobile, so I have no screenshot to offer. (Mmm... maybe I get better chances on mobile? Mah...)

• Like 4

On 5/4/2021 at 7:06 PM, yoyowhan said:

BTW,I don't like new Red battlers pose.

I am very disappointed.

That's off-topic. Post about that in the relevant MD thread if you want. Nothing to do in a post about Mythic Pachinko.