Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

Le 10/04/2021 à 15:01, DvDivXXX a dit :

Yours truly does his best to post which girls are in the (.com) rota every damn time. I can't and won't also take control of your computer in remote assistance and look them up in your Harem for you, though. ^^

I know you do, and I thank you for that. However, it can take a while before you have the time to put that information here - and don't get me wrong, I'm not blaming you or anything, of course. It's just that usually, I use my free pull and my Mythic orbs (when there's a Pachinko contest) early, and I always check this thread beforehand but usually the data about the girls in the current rotation is not up yet.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Max669 said:

I always check this thread beforehand but usually the data about the girls in the current rotation is not up yet.

Indeed. Case in point: I was too busy to even visit the forum yesterday, so I only posted the new rota now. I know it's not perfect, but it's the best I can do. And thank you for your appreciation, it's appreciated. ^^

In other old news, I did spend my orbs on the previous rota after all. 36 MPx1 orbs: 21 boosters, 14 books and 1 girl (Nariko). No Anita, unfortunately. This was my 33rd girl drop from MPx1 spins. Really nice!

Nariko is available on Njnja Spy for this OD, but it doesn't bother me. They've been shaking things up a lot in OD lately, so even with her in the bag, I still have 5 girls to grab from villains in 5 days. Had she been the Daily Missions girl, I would have felt a bit silly, though. So I'm glad they picked another former EvP exclusive, that I don't already have. ^^

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Obonplaisir said:

@DvDivXXX : Does the same topic exists to know the drop rate of girls from Epic Pachinko?

I think they include that in the global girl drop thread. I'm not a fan of the format used there, and it's just too much work for me, so I only take note of big conclusions when I can find them, so I don't check this thread with any kind of regularity, though.

• Thanks 1

On 4/12/2021 at 3:39 PM, FinderKeeper said:

vZ8Yrs1.png

+16 Nariko

Yup. She recieved shading and facial expression retouch on all poses. (though 0-star still shows former version for me while it's icon is new)

e4Q6WzZ.png

+29 Solange

EDIT:

+81 with no girls

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Like 3

Free Spin from Rotation #0307: Book

Free Spin from Rotation #0308: Booster

38x MyPx1: 21 Booster, 17 Books

Free Spin from Rotation #0309: Booster

19x MyPx1 : 9 Booster, 6 Books

4x MyPx6: Booster: 2 4 2 2, Books: 3 1 3 3

and at least:

grafik.thumb.png.4998cd0a009f8a6ce2a9153d69b8f1d1.png

• Like 3

I had trouble with the forum (impossible to connect - for some reason it happens regularly then it fixes itself after a couple of days) so I couldn't post my drops for the previous rotation, so here they are now :

Two girls were available for me. I obtained Solange after 28 orbs and Micaela Smith after 69 orbs.

Total for 69 Mythic Orbs x1 : 2 girls, 34 boosters, 33 books.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Max669 said:

I had trouble with the forum (impossible to connect - for some reason it happens regularly then it fixes itself after a couple of days)

When that happens, try either changing your IP if you can, or simply using another browser, or the same browser but in incognito/private mode. More often than not, it fixes it.

• Like 1

Rotation #0312 (2021/04/20 13:00 CET): Tanned Tachibana, Sporty Jeanne and Alex.
Got either a book or a booster (free spin; no girl available).

This version of Jeanne is dying for a rework, now that there are two other versions of her with a different, better drawn face (and lighter hair color, and various other improvements). I never liked it much, but while browsing the wiki looking for her, seeing the three variants in close succession she really stands out (and not in a good way).

• Like 2