Epic Pachinko 1X Girls - Discussions

Jcord777

2 hours ago, _shal_ said:

FWIW, my count of epic orbs from daily missions, split by when I used them:

February Orgy: 11 orbs obtained in 15 days
March Orgy: 13 orbs obtained in 31 days
April Orgy: 12 orbs obtained in 15 days so far

Pretty wild swing from good to bad and back to good, so probably nothing has changed.

During the March lull I had a streak of 9 straight days without a single orb (and over a longer period of time around that, just 3 orbs in 20 days).

As I said, I outed myself.  I agree completely, but I wish I was a bit more diligent about keeping statistics.  I used to be, but I've become a bit lazy.

So I'd saved up 26 orbs for when there would be an event I wanted to spend them on.  Superhero orgy event has several pachinko only girls I want.  I got one girl and with my last orb.  I think she's the new legendary pachinko only one, so not a bad pick but not one of the ones i was hoping for.

5 minutes ago, trunks2585 said:

So I'd saved up 26 orbs for when there would be an event I wanted to spend them on.  Superhero orgy event has several pachinko only girls I want.  I got one girl and with my last orb.  I think she's the new legendary pachinko only one, so not a bad pick but not one of the ones i was hoping for.

Please tell me it was Easter Alex you got and not Solaria & Umbria.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Please tell me it was Easter Alex you got and not Solaria & Umbria.

8 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

I'm not trying to make him feel worse. I just want the bad decision to be punished appropriately.

None of them actually, normal epic pachinko girl, fulani.  Now do tell how this was a bad decision. Because I didn't wait till I had summer Alex first?  That was a risk my impatience was willing to accept, and I would have admitted my fault on that if it happpened.

19 minutes ago, trunks2585 said:

None of them actually, normal epic pachinko girl, fulani.  Now do tell how this was a bad decision. Because I didn't wait till I had summer Alex first?  That was a risk my impatience was willing to accept, and I would have admitted my fault on that if it happpened.

There's no girl by that name appearing when I use the search bar of my harem, so I'm unsure who you obtained.
And yes, you specifically saving for an event with girls you wanted, and then not attempting to maximise your chances to get the girls you wanted by having one less girl in the way is exactly what I'm referring to.

• Like 1

On 4/15/2020 at 11:05 AM, trunks2585 said:

Fukai, sorry for the typo.

As for how I play, it's a risk I was willing to take.  I figured my odds were much smaller of getting a free girl than any other.  I know, gambler's fallacy and all that.

Gamblers are the most optimistic of people... until reality hits them in the pocket (or koban count), that is.

• Haha 1

After I got Easter Alex from finalmecia I decided to spent some of the saved EPx1 orbs in this orgy days as there were many girls from the event in epic pachinko (of course it was cleared in advance).

Clarisse 8 orbs
Superchick 33 orbs
Wang 7 orbs
Ishtar 10 orbs
Solaria & Umbria 15 orbs
Easter Fairy 13 orbs

Total 6 girls with 86 orbs ( ~7% drop rate or 1 girl every 14 orbs) almost exactly what I expected so a good outcome ;). Event finished and pachinko cleared again.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Le 27/02/2020 à 16:53, Spy a dit :

I never played PE (X1) before but I had a lot of orbs to spend.

Test with 28 free orbs. Here's the results :

Evelyn PE (x1).PNG

Fukai PE (x1).PNG

Cop Nika PE (x1).PNG

This time, test with 53 free orbs.

Here's the results :

Belissa.PNG

Everest.PNG

Kenzie.PNG

Kryll.PNG

Jenna HottieTeen69.PNG

• Like 2

On 3/29/2020 at 8:53 PM, _shal_ said:

This month's Orgy Days: 4 girls from 53, about average. Overall total still comfortably lucky at 9/93 thanks to the February haul, of course.

And April: 4 girls again but from only 35 orbs. Total now 13/128, still very lucky at just over 10%.

• Like 3

I wanted to try to get some girls from the orgy event but I was a bit unlucky...

Got Arianne on the third attempt, so I continued but I had to wait for the 27th orb to get Gemini too (which is not even among my favorites) so I stopped.

Total results so far: 53 orbs used for 6 girls obtained.

• Like 3

So far I got 6 girls out of 82 tries:

Jenna HottyTEEN69 - 2 orbs

Barrel - 3 orbs

Shirogane - 11 orbs

Belissa - 22 orbs

Elina - 1 orb

Lima - 3 orbs

... and after that I already spent 40! more orbs without getting another girl so far ... 😢

Edited by Sir Fuck-a-Lot
  • Like 2

I have spent my first 11 epic orbs today since I really needed some equipment (and didnt wanted to spend any more money on it); got 9 affection items in a row and two equipments. In total I am on 38 epic pachinkox1 spins/orbs with no girl (and yeah, I know the single spins where a bad idea, but I was too frustrated in the anniverssary evant last year and I really wanted to get luck which I obviously didnt)

• Sad 2