[ 24-Apr-20 ] Path of Attraction - Discussion

FinderKeeper

<< Previous Event                                                                                                           Next Event >>

0c4nDXj.jpg?1

This is a new type of event

Path of Attraction Event

From the 25th to 30th of April New type of Event, 2 girls will be obtained completing the new game mechanic

Path of Attraction

Path of Attraction  is a totally new type of event that will give you more rewards:

• There won’t be any Daily Missions to complete, Event Pachinko or girls dropped from the Villains
    • The event will start on 24.04.2020 5 am UTC +1 and will last 5 days.
  • Complete objectives and receive rewards for each completed objective
    • The objectives have to be finished in the listed order, meaning you can’t progress to objective number 5 if you haven’t completed objective 1.

PathOfAttraction.png

• Objective example “Win 10 PvP performances or spend X amount of ¥mens”

• Rewards 
    • The rewards are separated into two types:
      • Free rewards, which are available to everyone, with the final 10th reward being an exclusive event Girl
      • Pass reward, will available to players who purchase the bonus Pass reward (1200/7200 kobans) doubling the rewards and a second event girl after completing all the objectives
      • The objectives need to be completed only once in order to get both Free and Pass rewards
    • Due to player feedback objective “Finish in top 10 in a Contest”  has been changed to “Finish in top 20 in a Contest”

• Path of attraction girls 

• Louise also known as Bunny’s Mother can’t get enough of you
  • A new challenger milf has appeared! The power loving Lupa’s mother!
    Both of them will show you how things were done back in their days.

pasted-image-0-6.pngpasted-image-0-7.png

Jealous Bunny’s Mother              Lupa’s Mother

On 4/24/2020 at 7:12 AM, Zteev said:

I posted this in the Patch notes thread, but here's a snapshot of what I have. I expect it should be the same for everyone:

image.png.5daebf68f248ca55f6651f85a5b01185.png

Edited by FinderKeeper
updated
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

For the people not in the test server, here are the objectives order and requirements (courtesy of @Daniele).

Be warned this can be a bit different in the live server, for example, according to the patch notes the objective III has changed to "Finish in top 20 in a contest", and the Spend money objective varies with your level.

image.thumb.png.ac9dff48f0458fad819d78ffb0bb3cae.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Who is going for the 2nd path of this event? Just curious how it finds acceptance in this (small part of the) community. I still havent decided yet - I am teased by the images and the uncertainty what will happen with the 2nd girl in the future. But I dont like the costs and that it's unclear what exactly are the plans with this kind of event in the future - will we see the girls again? Will there be a revival in a year? Will they switch girls? ...

Overall KK has given the community some long demanded wishes: more time on regular villians, time to save some kobans for the other events, another game/event type, ... I am still sceptical whether I like it or not, but I will have a stronger opinion in 5 days. 😃

Edited by blaa
  • Like 5

3 minutes ago, nope1 said:

count me out, pretty ridiculous just to get a girl

But you're just a nay sayer. ;) 

I've spotted this on the test server. Not really convinced yet. But we'll have to wait and see I guess. I AM looking forward to Lupa's mom. So just for that. Count me in. (I can always run off with her and complain later.)

1 hour ago, blaa said:

Who is going for the 2nd path of this event? Just curious how it finds acceptance in this (small part of the) community. I still havent decided yet - I am teased by the images and the uncertainty what will happen with the 2nd girl in the future. But I dont like the costs and that it's unclear what exactly are the plans with this kind of event in the future - will we see the girls again? Will there be a revival in a year? Will they switch girls? ...

Overall KK has given the community some long demanded wishes: more time on regular villians, time to save some kobans for the other events, another game/event type, ... I am still sceptical whether I like it or not, but I will have a stronger opinion in 5 days. 😃

Not me. The cost would compromise my "playing" (read investing) on ALL the other events, which would mean "skipping" the chance to get multiple girls just for one.

It seems like a test to me... in contrast with, for example, "Orgy Days" the number of days is the same but the girls available is... well, quite different :D  Don't recall (though I'm rather "new") having an event to get a single girl (minus the pass, of course). Speaking of which, 7 girls in 5 days is too much, for "normal" event standards. Of course, if you have countless kobans, then it should be all good 😅👌

Same here, try it out and see how it goes. But I'm definitely sceptical.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

That one green orb on the screen looks so EPIC! 😃

As regards the 7200 kobans girl - it's a no for me. I have just made 34 combativity refills for ~7340 kobans for three girls. Why would I spend the same amount just for 1?? And, of course, I don't have enough of them after the Epic days anyways even if I wanted to consider such a possibility. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

That one green orb on the screen looks so EPIC! 😃

I would rather say the the green orb o_g1_small.png.36689a499e7bc2755dbc74fe7fdbbc01.png looks so GREAT! But is the red orb o_e1_small.png.7f98072bf12df790e4b94c2965e74b1e.png that looks EPIC! 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 9

2 hours ago, Karyia said:

Not me. The cost would compromise my "playing" (read investing) on ALL the other events, which would mean "skipping" the chance to get multiple girls just for one.

Yeah, I'd say that's a fair approach for newer players. I skipped my first couple of Legendary Days in mid-2018 for much the same reason. Generally speaking, I would say the bonus girl here should only be a target for players who are already in a position to spend on Epic/Event Pachinko somewhat regularly, where these 7200 kobans simply replace attempts at other pachinko girls. Unless somebody really, really wants her, I suppose.

4 hours ago, blaa said:

Overall KK has given the community some long demanded wishes: more time on regular villians (...)

I feel that's currently still an underappreciated fact by many mid-range players, the ones who've been around long enough that they don't need to get everything from revival events anymore but who likely still have a sizable backlog of regular troll girls.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, _shal_ said:

I feel that's currently still an underappreciated fact by many mid-range players, the ones who've been around long enough that they don't need to get everything from revival events anymore but who likely still have a sizable backlog of regular troll girls.

absolutley, and not only the girls, but even more the levels to max them out and to get a chance for tier 2/3 girls; for instance I got fredys tier 2 girl with level 36x, right now I am 377 but to max him out to get to tier 3, if it will finally be available, I still need 1530 fights, on JC even more, and on finalmecia a little less. Not to think about Pandora bitch (where I reached the maximum just this event) and karole. Even if they need 3-5 months to install these tier girls I am far away from obtaining this goal - with the new event I will at least catch up a little bit. And I guess I am not the only one in this situation.

Edited by blaa
  • Like 6

If the prizes along the path are of this type I would say that it's an event that is not worth playing at all.

The only prize of value is the girl but, also for that, the price is too high and I am not only talking about the pass (which is ridiculously expensive for what you get) but also for the "free" girl in terms of time and effort considering that you also need to vary your long-term strategies (see sales, expenses and use of tickets) just to take a few more steps and if you don't do all of them what you get is a nice 0, great innovation at the time of the shard system...

The girls this time don't even look bad but the fact remains that there are only them at stake, there is no choice as, instead, it happens in any other event and we don't even have the missions with the kobans. It's practically studied like a non-event, 5 empty days to fight for normal girls or for farming, at this point was better a revival, even for those who already have all the girls the gain would have been greater.

• Like 2

This all looks like its hanging by a thread of how they're gonna execute that event. This is not a good position to be in, if just from the looks of the concept alone the majority doesn't like it, the requirement for a good/great/perfect execution is gonna be abysmally high. I wouldn't mind this event if it didnt come at a cost of almost every other reward we got going right now. Arena got smashed, the event is gonna smash regular villain fights and other things, it's not looking good right now :/

• Like 2

3 ore fa, Falco82 ha scritto:

If the prizes along the path are of this type I would say that it's an event that is not worth playing at all.

The only prize of value is the girl but, also for that, the price is too high and I am not only talking about the pass (which is ridiculously expensive for what you get) but also for the "free" girl in terms of time and effort considering that you also need to vary your long-term strategies (see sales, expenses and use of tickets) just to take a few more steps and if you don't do all of them what you get is a nice 0, great innovation at the time of the shard system...

The girls this time don't even look bad but the fact remains that there are only them at stake, there is no choice as, instead, it happens in any other event and we don't even have the missions with the kobans. It's practically studied like a non-event, 5 empty days to fight for normal girls or for farming, at this point was better a revival, even for those who already have all the girls the gain would have been greater.

well, I think that this is a bit an exaggeration, at least If the objectives and rewards are going to be the same of those that were on the test server:
- They are asking 15 battles against champions (that you don't have to win) and between the event rewards there are 10 tickets;
-  "Spend money" objective requirements for a lvl 400 player (according to shal, I put the link below) are 2M and 4M, not 50M and 100M, and the only money reward of the event is higher than the two requests combined;
- out of 90 total combativity points you need, 30 are awarded you in strategic points (10 right before the 30 fight objective, 20 two mission before the 60 fight objective, with the mission between the 20CP rewards and the 60 fights request being the second "spend money" one);
- the "sell 40 items" one if you don't have anything stocked is easily done with 4 great pachinko spin (and selling all the ten items you get back roughly half of the cost of a spin, and even considering the great pachinko x10 orb you get as a reward, the final "loss" is ~1,5 times the cost of a GPx10 spin)
- you can save one top 20 contest reward you got outside of the event and claim it when you reach that objective request

We can argue about the fact that the non-girl rewards basically are paying for the event requirements and maybe are "non-rewards" (as you say in the second part of your comment at the end of the event, other than the girl, you end up with nothing more than what you would have had without the event), but I think we really cannot say this events is particularly time consuming and that it has a great impact on our long-term strategy

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 1

Sad.  At first glance the site is going to pay real cash to get a girl in your harem.  If that's the case I do not see myself using this site for my housebound covad-19 entertainment to kill time for much longer.  Probably spend more time on Forge of Empires.

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1

1 minute ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

30 champion performances? Not bad 😀 Good for me I stashed some contest rewards and already have 7 tickets.

good for you but well shit for me... I saw it was only 15 battles before, and I didn't save that much.

Gonna be tight to get 15 tickets more in time.

Again, it's annoying that they just throw a curveball at you, by last minute changes. 

• Like 1