22 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Why would it stop rants? It stops nothing. People don't read, so they will also not read the patch notes. 😂

Well, if they can rant in a ticket to support straight to the people that can actually help them... You are right, probably not. It would make too much sense to do that. 😄

45 minutes ago, DHarry said:

Well, if they can rant in a ticket to support straight to the people that can actually help them... You are right, probably not. It would make too much sense to do that. 😄

I am just saying that they probably don't know about it... it doesn't have its own entry in the menu. The forum does, so they will keep coming here.

It may not mean much to others, but here is a small milestone for me in my Peregrine Took account:

image.png.2c1c6d92ebf3d5074414e11ab45b6454.png

On another matter, the latest Patch Notes refer to the following: "The Attraction system gets an upgrade: when players fight a villain, their chances of getting Attraction points for the girls they’ve already attracted will increase. Thus, a player will be able to add a Girl in his Harem faster. ".  I must say, like so many of these patch notes, this message is as clear as mud and either ambiguous or contradictory.  What does it really mean?  I have been accused of not being able to read, but I admit I have struggled with this one.  Help me please, those in the know!

21 minuti fa, Zorba the Geek ha scritto:

It may not mean much to others, but here is a small milestone for me in my Peregrine Took account:

image.png.2c1c6d92ebf3d5074414e11ab45b6454.png

On another matter, the latest Patch Notes refer to the following: "The Attraction system gets an upgrade: when players fight a villain, their chances of getting Attraction points for the girls they’ve already attracted will increase. Thus, a player will be able to add a Girl in his Harem faster. ".  I must say, like so many of these patch notes, this message is as clear as mud and either ambiguous or contradictory.  What does it really mean?  I have been accused of not being able to read, but I admit I have struggled with this one.  Help me please, those in the know!

I can confirm to you that is not your fault, the translation of the patch is badly written and seems completely another thing from what it actually is.

In the French language patch that sentence says: "Change when gaining attraction for classic girls of villains, when it is question of determining for which girl you receive the attraction, the girl whose attraction is the highest will have more chance to receive again attraction".

In this way it's clearer, isn't it?

26 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

What does it really mean?  I have been accused of not being able to read, but I admit I have struggled with this one.  Help me please, those in the know!

You're right this is confusing and probably not worded correctly at all. We've been discussing it in the Patch Notes Discussion thread.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Falco82 said:

I can confirm to you that is not your fault, the translation of the patch is badly written and seems completely another thing from what it actually is.

In the French language patch that sentence says: "Change when gaining attraction for classic girls of villains, when it is question of determining for which girl you receive the attraction, the girl whose attraction is the highest will have more chance to receive again attraction".

In this way it's clearer, isn't it?

No!  But thank you for trying.

2 minutes ago, ObviouslyFake said:

You're right this is confusing and probably not worded correctly at all. We've been discussing it in the Patch Notes Discussion thread.

Okay.  Ta.  I'll go to the Patch Notes discussion.  There are people contributing who are cleverer than I am and contribute a lot, including you.

I even saw a high lvl player wear one the other day. Needless to say I beat him easily as they are still useless. 😬

I got two new single stat of my own (finally, after a load of charm and hatdcore monos) in like 5 attempts of 10x GP. Funny how RNG works. Sometimes you spend hundreds of millions and get zip, sometimes you get everything at once. 

Only downside is, with my gear up to date as it is, the personalized offer less useful. The gear is just more ymens in a nice package. Ill still buy it, but wait as long as possible so I can use the 500 combativity for the next event. 

This Epic Days event will have some interesting twists. Girls on high level bosses, including the two that don't drop cash.  Many of us don't have all the world bosses, and all players will have some choices to make regarding what boss to hit.

Unsure what my strategy will be, but probably not going after Jackson's Crew.

Unfortunately the two I already have are the ones on Karole and Roko, so I have to go back to the lower boss income.

I decided I'd do refills now to get Dark Lord over and done with though since I need 4 girls anyway, got my first 100 drop on the 3rd refill (previously obtained 15 girls via shards in boss battles).

image.png.cfd42b813aa68a2481992433521e6243.png

• Like 2

2 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Unfortunately the two I already have are the ones on Karole and Roko, so I have to go back to the lower boss income.

I decided I'd do refills now to get Dark Lord over and done with though since I need 4 girls anyway, got my first 100 drop on the 3rd refill (previously obtained 15 girls via shards in boss battles).

image.png.cfd42b813aa68a2481992433521e6243.png

Congrats

I want her the most out of all the girls available.

12 minutes ago, Mattress said:

I wanted Ninja Agate but I can't fight Carole yet, RIP.

PS: Who's the blonde in Cop Nika's scenes? She's way better than Nika.

Haven't gotten her yet, but is it the girl in her 2nd star pose? Parody of Launch from Dragon Ball. Doesn't exist in game.

• Thanks 1

I only had Cop Nika before this started. That pose it the best thing about her indeed. 

Used refills to get Ninja Agate right away. Wasn't lucky enough to get my first 100 drop unfortunately, but I must say the shards dropped pretty generously, so I'll take it. 

Now doing Jackson Crew, much slower. But it sure helps that I'm leveling him at the same time. Makes that process feel less tedious because it's for the greater goal of the event girl. :)

Edit: went for it and got Berry in for 2k. 

Maybe it's the lessons in the ninja village, or being with the magical girls, but MC seems to have mastered the skills of Jezus. See how he took 1 slice of pizza, and turned it into 2 slices of Pizza? The MESSIAH!
  Edited by DHarry
update instead of double post

There isn't a thread for the Epic days event so I'll post this here, as far as i recall this is the 1st time I've done this:

66127844_2019-05-22EpicDaysallgirls.jpg.fb590cee2513e2d0c22ca91d207aba70.jpg

I had Ninja Agate and Arianne already so i didn't mind spending about 8k to get the other 4, plus 300 combativity I saved from the World 12 bundle.

Got 74 shards with free fights, then I got 5 girls (i didn't reach W12 yet, so no Berry 😖) for 15977 kobans (74 refills). Even worse than my previous epic days (5 girls for 14677 kobans).
No 100 shards drop and 4 epic flowers:
Refill #4 Ninja Agate (100 shards, 74 with 255+ free battles + 26 with 78)
Refill #23 Arianne (100 shards, 378 battles)
Refill #41 Cop Nika (101 shards, 360 battles)
Refill #54 Addy (100 shards, 264 battles)
Refill #74 Kyoto (103 shards, 391 battles)

With epic days events the shard system literally sucks compared to the old one 😆

• Like 1