il y a 25 minutes, Attirm a dit :

I have been keeping historical records of my gem income, and 125/color is lower than 7/8 of the elements for me. Averaged over the last month and a half, this has been my gem income:

I picked my own all-time average, with only 2 Paid PoV out of 5 (Paid PoV adds 10 Gems per day per color). Since gems have increased recently, recent values are likely higher. It's also worth noting that I have more than 6000 gems waiting to be collected in Pachinko, which is another 10 Gems per day per color (averaged over this all-time period).

So, 125 is probably a bit low indeed. 163 seems super high to me; but I stopped keeping track. My most recent "3-weeks data" was at 139 (But on 3 weeks, there's just too much variation for it to be relevant. If you pick 3 weeks around LC+PoA, values will be higher. Blue and Dark gems only drop in the second half of the month).

Regarding XP, I don't track it in details, but I'm always reaching my awakening milestones earlier than expected. And my expectations are based on this 400k+140k GXP per week. I also often end up spending a bit of XP on girls that I won't awaken (Especially lvl 1 to 100 during contests), which means I can afford wasting a bit of XP and still reach my goals. So, I'm pretty sure I'm gaining more than 400+140 GXP per week. Of course, 400k is not from Market Refresh only; it includes all sources (Pachinko and PoV).

And I never do 4 Market collections per day (Unless I level up, of course, but this only happens twice a week).

You have to include at least:

- Market: 250k per week (3 collections per day)

- PoV, Free, Main Path: 97 500, or 48k per week

(- PoV, Free, Bonus Path: 40 000, or 20k per week)

- PoV, Paid, Main Path: 157 500, or 78k per week    <<<<< I'm not buying this anymore, that's a huge drop :(

(- PoV, Paid, Bonus Path: 40 000, or 20k per week)

That's 376k guaranteed XP; 416 if you can reach the end of the path (Only really doable for 3 PoVs out of 6, maybe 4). And then you add other random sources and you're definitely over 400k (+ Daily goals, which I also slightly underestimated by considering only the Mythic book).

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Hugh Jerexion said:

Got to spend all the endless champions tickets on something...... 

i get that, go solo farming Club Champion :D // wasnt in a lc day 3 shard bracket for a long time, top10 should be enough for me though, @holymollywill maybe go for first, i heard

4 hours ago, jelom said:

We all know they are second and third in your favourites list :P and you are now campaigning their mythic versions in a subtle way  🤣

For everyone to know: I want a MYTHIC BIANCA (one that actually looks nice) :D ...the og one did Rin dirty imho :P

So that would be the next mythic campaign going forward :D ..Who´s with me ? 😍
(looks on the ban member button 😈)

"those" two ain´t even on the last place of the list .. it´s like the harem bug we once had.. they aren´t even in harem page :P

did I trigger y´all with all the text sizes? good.

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

Thank you very much. It looks as if PoA will be a non-event for me this time. I am out of town the whole time at a convention which will take up most of my time. I'm going to just hope to get me daily goals done, and see how far i get in PoA. If it started on the 21st, I'd have a shot at getting it done, as the daily missions would be done before I left.

Good news is that if there is a Mythic revival, I won't be taking shards from anyone, so good luck to all.

18 hours ago, holymolly said:

Who´s with me ?

No one. You already made one campaign, and you got your Mythic Norou. You should know there's a one-year cooldown after that. Let others have a go at the lobbying game, dude. :ph34r:

Edit: Oh boy, this was actually posted in the LAA (League Addicts Anonymous) thread? I thought this was a Chit Chat post! ^^ I've been off the forum yesterday, 30+ notifications and a bunch of tabs open right now... My weekly update coming soon.

Edit 2: And now it is a Chit Chat post (along with a bunch of other personal side notes that kinda polluted the LAA thread). Cheers.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

8 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

No one. You already made one campaign, and you got your Mythic Norou. You should know there's a one-year cooldown after that. Let others have a go at the lobbying game, dude. :ph34r:

Edit: Oh boy, this was actually posted in the LAA (League Addicts Anonymous) thread? I thought this was a Chit Chat post! ^^ I've been off the forum yesterday, 30+ notifications and a bunch of tabs open right now... My weekly update coming soon.

Edit 2: And now it is a Chit Chat post (along with a bunch of other personal side notes that kinda polluted the LAA thread). Cheers.

Well the whole post was more of a funny/trigger answer to jelom rather than an actual new campaign :P
As a fellow mod you of all forum members should know that I decided others should get their mythics before I start another campaign ;)

yeah we somehow forgot what topic we were talking in it seems :D

On 2/16/2022 at 2:28 PM, blaa said:

i get that, go solo farming Club Champion :D // wasnt in a lc day 3 shard bracket for a long time, top10 should be enough for me though, @holymollywill maybe go for first, i heard

Your ears must be pretty bad buddy if you understood my "I´m aiming for 2 top 25" as I may go for first :P

Anyways thanks for the clean up 🤗

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1