5 hours ago, Slynia said:

We did it guys, we finally did it.

Max level: Check ✔️
image.png

100+ D3 wins: Check ✔️
image.png

1000 girls recruited: Check ✔️
image.png

I guess that's all for the goals I set for myself then?

Well well, so the day has finally come has it? A day I hoped would never come, but also a day that should've come sooner.
I started playing this game on July 14th, 2017, which makes it over 4.5 years.

Recently I've realized what I already knew but refused to admit, I am addicted to this game, which affects me IRL in a negative way. I can't remember the last day that I didn't think about HH in a way, that I still need to do this and that, check every snapshot, set an alarm to not miss one, decline IRL invites in case they would hinder me from doing all my daily missions, taking small breaks at work to check leagues and start missions. The list goes on. 
The game has become too time consuming for my well being, both because of my personal choices (so indirectly more time consuming) and also because of the many new features that has been added over the years.
It only took several negative fairly recent patches for me to admit to myself that this game is harmful for me. Which is why I set up these goals that I wanted to reach, think of it as a bucket list of sorts.

Now when my 3rd and final goal is reached, I've decided to call it a day so to say.
image.png

Wow! What a journey this has been! There has been many ups and downs like any game with weekly patches, but I'm proud to say that I've been a part of this since its early days. I've gotten to know many of you over the years, and I've come to respect many of you a whole lot. I won't tag anyone because it's just too many, you know who you are.

This has been great, but I am leaving for my own sake, I need to get rid of this addiction and hopefully become less stressed over minor things. Yes, finishing all dailies is a minor thing, but has been treated like it's super important by me for years now, I can't even remember the last time I didn't finish them all, probably way back in 2018 I guess.

During my time as a mod on the forum, I've edited the FAQ thread 142 times, and The Performance Handbook 123 times. I've given out exactly 100 warnings (Maybe should've been included in the bucket list?), banned 4 users and numerous bots/spammers. I'm not gonna dig thru all posts that I've been hiding or moved tho xD

DvDivXXX, holymolly, FinderKeeper and Kenrae. The EN forum is now all yours, you will do great without me. You can also do whatever you want with the handbook (obviously).

I wish you all the best, it has been my pleasure to have been able to share this experience with you. As much as I've been helped and taught a lot in my early days of the game, I hope I was able to give some of that back to some of you guys. I love you all 🥰

And with that, I leave you.

bow-bowing.gif

*Slynia has left the chat*

Take care of yourself my friend! We´ve known for a time know but it still doesn´t make it easier... but I hope we´ll meet again from time to time! Big 🤗 to you and hope to catch you soon! 🖤

• Like 4
  • Hearts 1

Yeah, it's about as realistic as me smoking "just the ones with my morning coffee" at this point (spoiler: I'm also addicted to caffeine ^^).

I knew this was coming and Sly goes out in a classy yet bombastic way. I'll miss you here, dude. But as you know I'm happy for you (and I'll keep checking up on you from time to time). ❤️ 
Oh well. I'm now the most "ancient" HH EN forum mod left... (I've always been the oldest, but still ^^).

• Like 5
  • Hearts 1

Oh i can't miss a day and this happens !!! Sad to hear this @Slynia, but i understand it. When something become too much addicting is a good thing to stop. Thank you for all your work and take care of yourself, wish you the best and a 1000 girls that love you in real life too XD 🤗

Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 5
  • Hearts 1

I knew this day was coming but it's still a little bit sad. You will be missed @Slynia . But I'm also happy for you.

There should be a way to setup you account to "lurker mode" when you reach level 500, to be able to read the story without having anything else available :D.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Hearts 1

And another OG player left our playerbase. Sad to see it's Slynia. But it increases my chances to finally shine 😎 ... Wait, nobody even knows who I am? But I've been here for 4 years now! So this is how anime characters feel when they are introduced in the first arcs but are still unrecognizable because they don't do anything special 🤣 

Thank you Slynia for being here and showing us your journey! It surely inspired many of us that it is possible to "finish" this game ❤️

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Sad 1
  • Hearts 1

2 minutes ago, Kojot said:

And another OG player left our playerbase. Sad to see it's Slynia. But it increases my chances to finally shine 😎 ... Wait, nobody even knows who I am? But I've been here for 4 years now! So this is how anime characters feel when they are introduced in the first arcs but are still unrecognizable because they don't do anything special 🤣 

Thank you Slynia for being here and showing us your journey! It surely inspired many of us that it is possible to "finish" this game ❤️

Hey there are you new in town :P ?

• Haha 2

Yay, I figured out at least part of KK's design vision for the game. We cannot have "dating tokens" like they were since we could get them without it costing the character anything. But, if shards become available in the new upcoming Market revamp (even with a appearance rate similar to legendary equipment) then it does cost the character something and gives us the opportunity to finally get some of the girls we have stuck in limbo.

8 hours ago, Kojot said:

Awwww, thank you DvDivXXX 💛 So I guess it is time to draw another fanart of some girl! Any suggestions who should I pick?

Perhaps best girl..Norou? 🤔
(also bla and kenrae: leave me alone :P )

(yeah I´m sorry guys but the situation was just perfect for the comment...if you want to make DvDiv happy I´d suggest Grace :D )

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

@holymolly If I were you, I'd start worrying about two things:

1. The Universe's response to you still shouting Norou's name at it even after it caved in... :o

2. Norou's disposition towards you now that you gave her a special form of tinnitus so that all she'll ever hear for the rest of her life is your voice shouting her name... :/
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

@holymolly If I were you, I'd start worrying about two things:

1. The Universe's response to you still shouting Norou's name at it even after it caved in... :o

2. Norou's disposition towards you now that you gave her a special form of tinnitus so that all she'll ever hear for the rest of her life is your voice shouting her name... :/

I´m about to manifest my mythic Norou :P ...once we´re at it I´ll be less vocal about it :P

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

[spoiler]works again?[/spoiler]

or does it go through the "Code" button and then you choose a programming language and enter lines of code ^^

Edit: Fair enough. :D 

It's a mix of dark magic, words of questionable propriety, some html editing - but mostly dark magic! xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

So she seems on the road, glad for you @holymolly !! Unfortunately i do not have all this crazy passion for a particular girl but there are some that i would gladly add to my harem. Your Crusade/Campaign/Brain washing worked well XD

Uhm....if....uhm... I wonder..... MYTHIC KAROLE AFTER !!!! 😁

Also i did the new survey (i like that KK wants to keep an eye on us) and i must say that i'm impressed how many things i like in Hentai that i don't like IRL (yes even some "KK's prohibited" ones in the first page, that translated in real world would make me disgusted). 

In the last part of the survey i would have not limited the choice at only 8, i cheated a bit adding them in the last question.

I would love to see the results of this survey posted, i'm kind of curious to see the majority choices. For example: how many are like me, that are already happy with girls like our Kimie/Tachibana ? How many are not and need a Morrigan to be happy?

So yeah looking forward for the results.

Another try: Mythic Karole after!!!

• Haha 1
  • Hearts 2