6 minutes ago, Xemnas said:

Uhm....if....uhm... I wonder..... MYTHIC KAROLE AFTER !!!! 😁

Yes please 👀

7 minutes ago, Xemnas said:

i must say that i'm impressed how many things i like in Hentai that i don't like IRL (yes even some "KK's prohibited" ones in the first page, that translated in real world would make me disgusted). 

Same! That's the wonder of Hentai - be freaky with it because it's not real.

There's so many kinks I have and I'm sad that probably many of them will not be chosen by majority of player 😅 But maybe I will be surprised. We will see in the right time when these kinks will be added. 

• Hearts 3

As Cialo Chytrusa has posted a photo of his recently received Bunny figurine

I have been always intrigued that not even one of the people that got the famous Haremverse Art Book commented anything about it when they finally received it. At least a photo of the cover or a brief evaluation or comment would had been enough.

Although I am a F2P player, the art book was very close to convince me to pay for it. And they could have printed more units and have included the artbook in their merchandise page

https://blog.kinkoid.com/news/kinkoidmerch/

• Like 2

• Community Manager

@jelom

Hard cover, great art, very high quality! 
191 pages of art.
Affection scenes, guest artists, etc. 

I think it was worth the cost. 
I believe supporters also receive some additional goodies - stickers etc. 

20220131_162100.jpg

20220131_162110.jpg

20220131_162300.jpg

20220131_162340.jpg

• Like 4
  • Hearts 5

44 minutes ago, Noacc said:

@jelom

Hard cover, great art, very high quality! 
191 pages of art.
Affection scenes, guest artists, etc. 

I think it was worth the cost. 
I believe supporters also receive some additional goodies - stickers etc. 

20220131_162300.jpg

I see.. you´re a well cultured men ;)

The highlight of the book: Ben´s Norou drawing :D

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, FinderKeeper said:

February's calendar promises some new things

QrK0zjA.jpg

Additional event on 14th. Overlap of LC and PoA. And what seems to be mythic revival instead of KC

what makes you think it's a mythic revival instead of KC?

additional event probably gonna be boss bang rosso was talking so much about

Edited by blaa

8 hours ago, Noacc said:

20220131_162100.jpg

20220131_162110.jpg

Thanks a lot. To me the highlight of the book are these two pictures of Bunny in this classic pin-up pose (referred to solely as "The Pose" in the foot fetish community) that for some reason almost never appears in the game itself, despite being otherwise pretty foot fetish friendly, and also obviously very very full of sexy poses. We rarely see girls lying down in pose pictures, period. The vast majority are variations of the girl standing up, then there are some where they're sitting down, kneeling or even on all fours, even a few where they're flying lol but very very few where they're just lying down. Always found this a bit weird. The book would have been worth it for the front and back covers alone if I had been able to afford it, honestly. ❤️ 👍

• Like 2

9 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Thanks a lot. To me the highlight of the book are these two pictures of Bunny in this classic pin-up pose (referred to solely as "The Pose" in the foot fetish community) that for some reason almost never appears in the game itself, despite being otherwise pretty foot fetish friendly, and also obviously very very full of sexy poses. We rarely see girls lying down in pose pictures, period. The vast majority are variations of the girl standing up, then there are some where they're sitting down, kneeling or even on all fours, even a few where they're flying lol but very very few where they're just lying down. Always found this a bit weird. The book would have been worth it for the front and back covers alone if I had been able to afford it, honestly. ❤️ 👍

like is for the lying positions, would really love more in this direction (also sitting, kneeling, on all fours)

17 minutes ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

I love the 3 day '2 Day Event' that starts on the 3rd!! Those sneaky rascals - they'll try anything to throw us off the scent!

there is nothing sneaky, IMO, it's the same problem we had last month, they just used an outdated calendar format.

What I love would be KC on the first thursday every month, but, i guess, that's just another trick  strategy to force people to spend their resources early/buy more later. Same goes for finishing PoA on the last day of february. Really, one time in a year that would have been easily doable and would have been a nice gesture, but instead we have to start one day before KC (where we cant use kisses for the fighting player competitions (and most people wont have enough fights left on league cause they did some refills) and it gets even worse if KC actually is on thursday, so 2 day into PoA). Both would have been some easy player friendly choices, but there arent many lately, unfortunately.

Edited by blaa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@DvDivXXXSince this is off-topic, and derailing threads is frowned upon :

https://forum.kinkoid.com/index.php?/topic/11976-mythic-pachinko-main-server-discussion-thread/page/96/&tab=comments#comment-255509

You're not into what ?

I don't get why you're getting all defensive about my post, I simply explained and cleared stuff up. There was nothing against you or whatever, and there was strictly nothing to be mad or defensive about in my message.

• Like 2
  • Hug 1